Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,132 members, 7,849,548 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:07 AM

Dating A Woman With Child - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Woman With Child (2855 Views)

Girl Who Abandoned Home Years Ago Returns Unexpectedly With Child / Man Accuses Wife Of Dating A Corper, Sends Her Packing / Woman With The World's Largest Natural Breasts Attends Event In Only Bra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Woman With Child by Balkony11223: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
Helo al.I would like to know would you want to ever date woman with child already?a single mother.If yes why yes if no why nk

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Moh247: 12:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
cool

Yes...

Having a child is a sign of maturity especially if she raise her kid properly and has an occupation to take care of herself then she's responsible

I fvcking can't stand all this young girls especially some GenZ... They are just not focused , not goal driven, quite shallow in discussion.. you barely have sex with them roll over to sleep and that's it , nothing to talk about because they are empty..

A peaceful single mother with her own income is far better than a liability with loads of problem

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 12:48pm On Sep 04, 2023
1.Merit..
Many of them are matured and have understanding.. Many of them has the ability to do business because they need to survive with their kids..
2.Demerit...
Many of them are bleeped by their baby dads..
If she happen to feed her kid with hookup(olosho) u don go buy market..
Many of them have trust issue, there by making them to have more than one man...

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Balkony11223: 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Yes...

Having a child is a sign of maturity especially if she raise her kid properly and has an occupation to take care of herself then she's responsible

I fvcking can't stand all this young girls especially some GenZ... They are just not focused , not goal driven, quite shallow in discussion.. you barely have sex with them roll over to sleep and that's it , nothing to talk about because they are empty
I understand you.I.am.about to be single mother with 2 that why i am asking

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Balkony11223: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Yes...

I fvcking can't stand all this young girls especially some GenZ... They are just not focused , not goal driven, quite shallow in discussion.. you barely have sex with them roll over to sleep and that's it , nothing to talk about because they are empty

I understand u
I am about to be single mum of 2 so thT why i am asking.I am somehow afraid that i may not find any man again but i believe in God..I been true hell with father of my kids.Realy the worst things u can imagine and stil in proces to get away from him because he wont alow me go with kids

7 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:
cool

Yes...

izonborn098:
1.Merit..
Many of them are matured and have understanding.. Many of them has the ability to do business because they need to survive with their kids..
2.Demerit...
Many of them are bleeped by their baby dads..
If she happen to feed her kid with hookup(olosho) u don go buy market..
Many of them have trust issue, there by making them to have more than one man...

Balkony11223:
I understand u
I am about to be single mum of 2 so thT why i am asking.I am somehow afraid that i may not find any man again but i believe in God..I been true hell with father of my kids.Realy the worst things u can imagine and stil in proces to get away from him because he wont alow me go with kids

How do you address the following. Just curious.
1) You'd have to be taking care of that child
2) After you build a bond with the child, the mother can take her away if you break up - you have no parental rights
3) You'd be subordinate to the child in the mother's affection and priorities
4) Baby daddy issues
5) Why a single mother with obvious baggage? When there are single girls with no baggage!

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 1:03pm On Sep 04, 2023
Madam from ur previous thread i can see u are trying.. Sorry things happen this way but becareful with ur safety...
Balkony11223:
I understand u
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Balkony11223: 1:05pm On Sep 04, 2023
izonborn098:
Madam from ur previous thread i can see u are trying.. Sorry things happen this way but becareful with ur safety...
thank you for youd kind words.Where do you live?
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 1:12pm On Sep 04, 2023
1.yes u are father to her kid in expenses.
2.the child can be taken away from u anytime and u don't have choice.
3.yes' the mother may like her child more than you, so a threat to her child is a threat to her.
4.baby daddy issue is a big one, and it depend on how they breakup, they are more likely to have something doing especially if they are having contact.
5.yes'' it is love and understanding, sometimes u found the qualities in a single mom that u didn't find in single lady..
DaddyCoool:

1) You'd have to be taking care of that child
2) After you build a bond with the child, the mother can take her away if you break up - you have no parental rights
3) You'd be subordinate to the child in the mother's affection and priorities
4) Baby daddy issues
5) Why a single mother with obvious baggage? When there are single girls with no baggage!
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Moh247: 1:13pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:
I understand u

Don't worry things like this turns out good in the end... Enjoy your single days, don't put yourself in any pressure, enjoy dating and meeting new people especially through churches , mosques, and organized group

As for your possessive Ex Husband, you either walk up to a magistrate court if your kids are under 18 or you simply relocate to somewhere else

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 1:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
I be south south man...
Balkony11223:
thank you for youd kind words.Where do you live?
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 1:17pm On Sep 04, 2023
I'm not a man, but I would never date a single father, especially if the baby mama is still alive.

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Reminderz: 1:20pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not a man, but I would never date a single father, especially if the baby mama is still alive.
it seems you're more sensible that the so called "men" that commented up there... some where even saying it shows she's "matured and responsible"... most men just don't have sense, they think with their dick.. why was she not matured for the guy that impregnate her? why did she leave him? why was she not matured enough to know that spreading pussy like onana is an act of irresponsibility? why was she not matured enough to understand that nothing beats chastity? why was she not matured enough to keep her purity? why was she not matured enough to not ride huge amount of dicks until the pregnancy finally stuck after several attempts to abort proved abortive? you dress like olosho all year long deceiving yourself that you're now woke, which type of men do you think will approach you?? your body your choice abi? ehn carry your cross alone naa...

the only single mothers I have pity for are those that lost their husband through natural means like accident, illness or issues of domestic violence... or maybe cases of genuine rape incidents, not fake stories as many modern women portray these days... other than that, a single mother shouldn't expect any commitment from a sane man... even a lion don't raise another lion's cubs...

giving your commitment to a hoe is another thing, giving your commitment to a olosho single mother is one of the fastest way to reach 6 feet below the ground...

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 04, 2023
Well, if they feel they can handle it, then they can go for it.
Reminderz:

it seems you're more sensible that the so called "men" that commented up there... some where even saying it shows she's "matured and responsible"
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 1:25pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:

People on threads like this always talk as if the opposite sex are displayed on a table and they'd choose whom they want.
Madam you'd date and marry a single father if that's what's available to you
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 1:26pm On Sep 04, 2023
You can make ur statement without insulting others... People talk from experience the same way u also have ur own experiences... If people reject ur sisters and daughters because they have a fail relationship/marriage i hope u will understand better...
They are single moms and not killers' they don't force anybody to marry them' life is all about choice...
Reminderz:

it seems you're more sensible that the so called "men" that commented up there... some where even saying it shows she's "matured and responsible"

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Reminderz: 1:27pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Well, if they feel they can handle it, then they can go for it.
until they get burnt, they now come back to nairaland crying and making long posts, begging for advice... most men are led by their dicks...

3 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 04, 2023
Never!!! There are millions of men to choose from.

Even if it means traveling abroad to look for a man that doesn't have a child, I would..😊😊😊
DaddyCoool:

People on threads like this always talk as if the opposite sex are displayed on a table and they'd choose whom they want.
Madam you'd date and marry a single father if that's what's available to you
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by farady(m): 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
Generally, the issues associated with single mothers are plenty and some have been highlighted above. However, that's not too say all hope is lost; nope.

You'd really need to focused and goal oriented. Also, you must be closer to God and walk with him. I've someone close to me that got married to a single mother. Initially, I was like what's this. God directed the brother and he followed the leading of the Holy Spirit. The father of the child is alive. My guy two beautiful kids and the union is cool. The sister is a rare gem. There's nothing that God cannot do, if only you'd obey and be patient. Cheers.

6 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Reminderz: 1:29pm On Sep 04, 2023
izonborn098:
You can make ur statement without insulting others... People talk from experience the same way u also have ur own experiences... If people reject ur sisters and daughters because they have a fail relationship/marriage i hope u will understand better...
They are single moms and not killers' they don't force anybody to marry them' life is all about choice...
fvck foolish experiences! in most cases, it doesn't end well... my sisters are well vast in these relationship games.. in fact I lecture them day in day out... everyone have his or her own life to live, if you make mistakes due to your foolishness, you have yourself to blame... even me as your brother won't be there to save you because you were warned...
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by izonborn098(m): 1:31pm On Sep 04, 2023
I just laugh...
Reminderz:

fvck foolish experiences! in most cases, it doesn't end well... my sisters are well vast in these relationship games.. in fact I lecture them day in day out... everyone have his or her own life to live, if you make mistakes due to your foolishness, you have yourself to blame... even me as your brother won't be there to save you because you were warned...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Never!!! There are millions of men to choose from.

Even if it means traveling abroad to look for a man that doesn't have a child, I would..😊😊😊

Not true at all. It's an illusion. There are actually very, very few men indeed that'd "do it" for you - that'd perfectly fit into you, so to speak. If you're lucky enough to run into one of them and he's actually available but a single father, you'd be begging him to stay with you. That's how real life works

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Moh247: 2:07pm On Sep 04, 2023
Reminderz:

it seems you're more sensible that the so called "men" that commented up there... some where even saying it shows she's "matured and responsible"... most men just don't have sense, they think with their dick.. why was she not matured for the guy that impregnate her? why did she leave him? why was she not matured enough to know that spreading pussy like onana is an act ...

It's easy to spot a child with no experience on Nairaland forming man an macho

You are a teenager at most

Well I spoke from a Brother's perspective

I have a successful British lawyer as a sister who married an accountant who was pretty much abusive, it took the intervention of , my elder brother a Naval officer , My Dad and Me to reign in and get them separated with a divorce and a restraining order to get him arrested if he ever comes close to my sister

My sister is now remarried with her two boys happy with her new husband all happy in UK, the ex has visitation rights and we are happy our sister is safe

If it were to be foolish Nigerian mental lazy narcissist they won't let nature takes it cause, they won't seek their seperation

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Reminderz: 2:11pm On Sep 04, 2023
Moh247:

It's easy to spot a child with no experience on Nairaland forming man an macho

You are a teenager at most

Well I spoke from a Brother's perspective

I have a successful British lawyer as a sister who married an accountant who was pretty much abusive, it took the intervention of me , my elder brother a Naval officer , My Dad and Me to reign in and get them separated with a divorce and a restraining order to get him arrested if he ever comes close to my sister

My sister is now remarried with her two boys happy with her new husband all happy in UK..

If it were to be foolish Nigerian mental lazy narcissist they won't let nature takes it cause

it seems you're just naturally blind or you don't know how to read... all these explanations wouldn't have been necessary if you had actually opened your eyeballs to read the post you quoted... didn't you read where I posted about the exceptions to some type of single mothers?

apart from that, shey na me marry your sister or is it me that told your sister to marry a man that abuse her or she didn't notice the red flags before she jumped into it?... wetin concern me concern your family problem?

4 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 04, 2023
Maybe when I'm in my late 40s or in my 50s and it happens that I'm a single mother too... Then I might reconsider settling with a single father.

But now it's a big NO NO!!!

I can't be with a single father when I'm not a single mother.
DaddyCoool:

Not true at all. It's an illusion. There are actually very, very few men indeed that'd "do it" for you, that'd perfectly fit into you. If you're lucky enough to run into one of them and he's actually available but a single father, you'd be begging him to stay with you. That's how real life works
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by marsup: 2:52pm On Sep 04, 2023
I have a friend dating a single mother of four.
The lady is a stunner, you wouldn't even know she has a kid, not to talk about four.
She's independent and intelligent.
I think it all depends on the maturity level of the individual.
Not girls that will give birth and dump the kid with the grandparents, just so she can keep gallivanting.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by marsup: 2:55pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:
I understand u

Dust yourself up and try again. Just don't be a liability to anyone
Re: Dating A Woman With Child by DaddyCoool: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2023
Samantha124:
Maybe when I'm in my late 40s or in my 50s and it happens that I'm a single mother too... Then I might reconsider settling with a single father.

But now it's a big NO NO!!!

I can't be with a single father when I'm not a single mother.

It's not about age, it's about "soulmate". If you come accross someone that totally connects with you, chemistry and all, you'd rather be with them than with another guy with no kids

2 Likes

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Nobody: 2:59pm On Sep 04, 2023
But I don't want to be a stepmother...😒😒😒
DaddyCoool:

It's not about age, it's about "soulmate". If you come accross someone that totally connects with you, chemistry and all, you'd rather be with them than with another guy with no kids

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Thisis2raw(m): 4:09pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:
Helo al.I would like to know would you want to ever date woman with child already?a single mother.If yes why yes if no why nk
yes am currently dating one, tho she has 3kids, from her previous relationship. (the 3kids share the same dad, but he is late now.)
The said woman never disturbs me for money nor anything. In fact I won't lie she is loving and kind.
She always me I am free to live my life, and she never gets jealous at anything.

1 Like

Re: Dating A Woman With Child by Justkatty(f): 4:16pm On Sep 04, 2023
Balkony11223:
I understand u
Why do you feel someone out there can't marry you after 2kids?
Please drop such mindset and move on with a positive one.
I wouldn't want to share my own story here
But the only thing I'll say is, dust yourself and brace life, don't ever think there's nothing impossible in the sight of God.
You'll be fine just believe.

(1) (2) (Reply)

See This 200$ Amazon Gift Card I Received from a US Client / Do This Also Exist In China? (pix) / Man Refusing To Tell Future Bride His Real Age

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.