Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,230 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:11 AM

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother (35663 Views)

I Caught My Best Man With My Wife Two Weeks To Our Wedding. / How I Caught My Cheating Lover Pants Down. / I Caught My Sister's Husband In A Club With Another Ladyy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by deemayjee: 9:30am On Nov 15, 2007
This may sound like a story from nollywood, but it actually happened. I'm in a dilemma. i happen to have a girlfriend whom i care a lot about. I met her early this year. She became close to my heart and i showered her with love and affection. I even introduced her to my parents.
earlier on, my younger brother came to visit me. I went with my babe to pick him up at the car park and we all got talking in the car. we all went out together during my brother's stay with me. this was in April.

About 3 weeks ago, my brother came again. During that time, i happened to be very busy at the office and didn't have time to see my babe. Infact i couldn't see her for almost 10 days as i always went to work before 7 and got back home around 10pm.
Two saturdays ago, i had to go to the office. I had earlier promised my babe that i'll come take her out for the day, but at the last minute, my boss called me and told me that i had to do a few things for her at the office. I had to call her from the office and tell her. she was upset naturally. Thinking i'll leave the office late, i promised to see her the following day.

Luckily for me, i happened to finish what i was doing in the office by 1. I then called her to tell her i was coming over, but she didn't pick up. I drove down to her house, but she wasn't at home. I then decided to go home and pick my younger brother up(my dad wasn't around that day) and go watch a movie i had been wanting to watch since.

immediately i got home, i noticed a lady's bag on the table in the sitting room. I was wondering who my brother had brought home to see him yet again. I went to the room and i heard sounds inside. As the door was a bit open, i peeped and what i saw shocked me. There was my brother banging the hell out of my girlfriend!! They were both as naked as the back of my hand. the radio inside was on, so they didn't hear me as i stepped inside. It was when the girl looked up and saw me that she pushed him off her, panic all over her face. my brother too jumped up and they were both looking at me with fear over their faces. i didn't know when i attacked the guy. we both fought like wounded lions while the girl tried to seperate us.

To cut a long story short, i couldn't dream of staying in the house that nite. My dad came back home later on and asked after me(according to what he said when he called). I told him to ask my brother what he did that made me leave the house. I guess he later heard about it cos he kept on calling me(he even came to my office about twice) telling me to forgive my brother. I told him that as long as he was in that house, i was not coming back cos if i set my eyes on him, i was going to kill him, cos this wasn't the first time he was going to take a girl i liked from me.

My girlfriend too has been beggin me since. she was like she never knew what got over her that day, that she was lonely, and that she came over hoping that she'll wait till i got home, and both of them started talking about relationships and stuff. before they knew what they were doing, they had started kissing themselves and then they were making out in bed. I didn't buy it.

this happened about ten days ago. I've not gone home since then. i put up with one of my friends, but no one knows i'm with him. The girl has been begging me seriously since then to forgive her. My brother too has been asking for my forgiveness, but i told him that if he likes himself, he shouldn't try seeing me. My mom in the states too heard about it and has been calling me to forget about the issue. i'm in a dilemma. Please what can i do? i need ur help people.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by chika98: 9:41am On Nov 15, 2007
Eyaaaaaa. I feel so sad for you. Forgive your brother because he's blood and nothing will ever change that. But dump the girl. It will never work! Sleeeping with your brother is so so wrong. She isn't worth your love and heart

2 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by yimiton(f): 9:43am On Nov 15, 2007
Boy!
This is one of the most terrible things that could happen to a man.
I thought these things only happen in movies and novels.
I'm sorry bro, shit happens.

To begin with, there is definitely no way you can accept your ex-girlfriend back, the relationship is yesterday. It's totally over.

But I don't think avoiding your family  will solve this problem, this is something you must look straight in the eye and end the rubbish once and for all.

Leaving the house for a while is ok, so you can cool off and think right, lest you do something you'll regret for the rest of your life, but you can pick your parents' calls while you think of what to.

when you finally feel a little peace within you, you must call a family meeting and address this issue.

Your brother and your girlfriend were totally wrong, but your brother is still family and you must try to accept him back. It's going to take a while to love him again like a brother but this is something you will have to work on.
Subsequently, keep  your relationships and your brother apart, since this is not the first time. Make sure he never has anything to do with your subsequent relationship and well, no matter what, LIVE GOES ON.

Sorry Bro, Shit happens.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by mellow(m): 9:48am On Nov 15, 2007
Whether you like it or not your brother will always be your brother, you can't disown

him and there is noting you can do about it but you can keep him away from your future

relationships even from your wife. As for the girl, she is shameless, I wonder how she can

still look  you in the face and tell you it is the devil's work. My advice to you is to forgive

her but drop her like she is hot. Who knows what she will do when your brother is not around?

She may jump on your father.
[/color][color=#990000][/color][color=#990000]
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by opokonwa(m): 9:55am On Nov 15, 2007
It's a family affair.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by kkycee(m): 10:02am On Nov 15, 2007
don,t blame your brother,the girl has the finial say when it come to sex.

she can either say yes or no.for the fact that she did it means she wanted it.

your brother can not force her .that i know for sure.let the girl be of your past

.move on with your life man that is the most important thing.for give your brother.
may by she seduced him.

1 Like

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 10:07am On Nov 15, 2007
My brother, as i was reading your story i was shedding tears because it reminds me of my own story that i keep repeating about my best friend snatching my boyfriend of 4 years. First and foremost i feel for you and i must say you have all the right in the world to be angry, you have the right to leave the house and not come back and ofcourse all the right in the world to break up with your girl.She even had the right to say they were gisting and she was bored and all that annoying crap. Am sorry but she is a LovePeddler, i mean if you must mess up, at least move very far away from your shadows.Can you just imagine?sleeping with your brother, its the height, am still shocked. Girls like this are the ones that make people label girls as bad. Am sure you know by now that no matter the amount of begging, you must never go back to her, you can forgive her but trust me things will never be the same again, especially with your brother around and all that, you will always remember the episode and remember you caught them live and direct so it is a memory that will alawys replay itself (as for my case it was text messages), brother i feel your pain.
Secondly, this might be hard but you have to forgive your brother and not allow the devil to come into your family in the form of a useless girl. I know it will be difficult but please go home, let your parents settle it, at least they have been calling you and begging. Please go to them , let them know your greviances and let there be a solution, trust me it will be hard but you have to do it, pity your parents because i know they will never want a rift between their sons.
Thirdly, i must blame you a little(i was blamed too),I understand your work thing o because its the same for me,i leave my house 5.30 am and get back by 8- 9pm, but most of the time, I and my fiance try and see everyday( though we leave close) and communication is the key, phone calls, texts and so on. we chat with yahoo messenger and do all that we can to keep in touch, weekends are for both of us, go to church on sundays together and after eat breakfast, then go out later. This might vary in your case but you just have to try hard. When God eventually sends you your own wife, Please try and apply some of this principles, no matter how small, i repeat communication is the key and with that thought of you calling on your girl's mind at any time , she will think hard before messing up. Surprisingly she did not pick her phone that day( but i guess it was God at work, to unravel her evil deed).Work is important and so is your happiness so please, next time just try harder and  i pray that God in his infinite mercies will send you a testimony like he has done for me and turn your sorrow into joy,mourning to gladness and by then you might even look back and thank your brother for chasing the girl out of your life to make way for a miracle wife(thats my testimony now and i give God all the glory).
Lastly take your time because i know you are hurt and need healing and don't do anything drastic but please listen to your parents, they love you guys and don't let all they have worked for in their lives go down the drain.
Brother once a gain i feel you,understand you and will be praying for you.
God is your strenght.

7 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by inze(m): 11:03am On Nov 15, 2007
@poster,

They've all said it all, you sure do have to make forget it ever happened its gonna be hard but still you have a life to leave, its a good thing it happened before you took her to the alter thats if you had any plans of that else who know what you'll be telling us now how you murdered your brother maybeGod forbid and that is why he showed you who your "girlfriend" truely is.

A guy has to do what a Guy has to do, be smart and wise at the same time.

I n z e has spoken
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by sillyboy(m): 11:09am On Nov 15, 2007
@ Topic.

Please when next the shameless bi*tch come around to begg you, make sure you really embarrass her angry

As for your brother, don't you ever trust him again in your life even with your car!
"A person that can snatch one's woman can definately kill one"

Then please just move on with your life. Get some girls and beer.

@ aysomething.

Damn! why is your response that long? angry It was even longer than the poster's story!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by okoomoge2(m): 11:15am On Nov 15, 2007
shit happens ! Move on with your life ma Guy, wanna dies because of a woman u'd better wake up from your sleep
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 11:20am On Nov 15, 2007
sillyboy:

@ aysomething.

Damn! why is your response that long? angry It was even longer than the poster's story!

My brother, no vex o.
The whole thing brought back memories for me and i was getting so emotional, so i let it out in words.

And u suggested beer and girls, warn yourself o, is that the solution? shocked shocked
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by jkpretty(f): 11:22am On Nov 15, 2007
@aysomthin

great talk girl.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by nalo(f): 11:30am On Nov 15, 2007
My Brother the Lord is your strength.Go on with your Life forgive your brother and your girlfriend but don't go back to that relationship okay.
There still young Ladies out there who need you,don't believe that all lady are the same.God will surely give your own Wife at the appointed time.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Scopium: 11:33am On Nov 15, 2007
[size=13pt]Shit has an awful way of happening and somebody got to clean the mess. I believe the reponse so far is a good detergent to cleaning up your girl and brother's mess to your love life. Take it easy bro. I feel your pain.[/size] cry cry
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by fakedavid: 11:34am On Nov 15, 2007
na today - shows what u cant keep - your brother will kep for u - havent u heard that its good to be your brothers keeper? common - u shld thank him for what he has done for you instead of rapping nonsense here.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by deemayjee: 11:35am On Nov 15, 2007
Gee thanks everyone for all the responses u've given. i know someday i have to forgive my brother for this act, but it is really going to be hard. It wouldn't have hurt me much if it were some other guy, but myy own brother!!! and being not the first time he's doing something like this. It's really going to be hard forgiving him.

@aysometin

i really appreciate ur reply. There are somethings i want u to know.

- It's not that i don't communicate with her. i call her almost thrice everyday (one when i get into the office in the morning, at lunch time, and when i'm about leaving the office for the day), and we do talk for almost 20 mins each time.

- I chat with her always to, but that's when i have the time.

- i actually tried calling her when i left the office that day, but she didn't pick up.

So i see no reason why she should have acted in this fashion.

But aside that, this is not the first time such a thing will happen with my brother.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 15, 2007
deemayjee:

Gee thanks everyone for all the responses u've given. i know someday i have to forgive my brother for this act, but it is really going to be hard. It wouldn't have hurt me much if it were some other guy, but myy own brother!!! and being not the first time he's doing something like this. It's really going to be hard forgiving him.

@aysometin

i really appreciate your reply. There are somethings i want u to know.

- It's not that i don't communicate with her. i call her almost thrice everyday (one when i get into the office in the morning, at lunch time, and when i'm about leaving the office for the day), and we do talk for almost 20 mins each time.

- I chat with her always to, but that's when i have the time.

- i actually tried calling her when i left the office that day, but she didn't pick up.

So i see no reason why she should have acted in this fashion.

But aside that, this is not the first time such a thing will happen with my brother.

Brother,
This your reply just butresses the fact that the girl is a LovePeddler and does not deserve you, so i take my blaming you back.Looks like the girl is not really the problem again but your brother now. Like i said earlier, please bring your parents into this, since he has done it before, explain to them and let them know how u feel. I know you guys cant go back to how you were before so fast, but somehow with time(it heals all wounds)all will gradually fall back into shape.
Remember one thing, no girl is worth breaking your family up, sure you know that. you guys have been together all the while.
It is well with you.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by naijaborn(m): 11:56am On Nov 15, 2007
@deemayjee; funny how som peops spit som serious shit over a bitch lipsrsealed yur girlie like a LovePeddler;understands no oda languages bt Bleep!

well there ar two sides to a coin;dnt yu think yu shuld b gr8tful to yur broda if 4nuthin,4 atleast rescuein yu frm a mysterious life wit a LovePeddler yu'ld probabli b callin a wife tongue one gud turn deserves anoda ojare!

wake-up man! shocked nd lay yur head straight.yu shuldnt only look,bt mke sure yu see! tongue
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 15, 2007
@deemayjee
Really sorry experience u got there. i howeva have only one serious problem with responses here.
Everybody is of the opinion u should dump your girlfriend and make up with your brother. puleeeez!! Yes dump the girl's sorry butt, but with that so-called brother, sweety u don't need an archenemy!! That guy will kill u someday and u'll die singing "blood is thicka than water". What crappy blood? He's done it at least twice now. Like it or not family is an accident, we never make the choices here. forgive the dog if u can but u'd betta make him continue to maintain a pretty considerable radius.
as for the two-timing u know what, i'm sure u're convinced she's a goner for real.

4 Likes

Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by nalo(f): 12:08pm On Nov 15, 2007
Who is a Friend?
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by fabulous10(m): 12:19pm On Nov 15, 2007
This is some serious shit! if i were u, i wouldn't know wat to do. But i guess, i'll dump my sick girl friend. As for my brother.i'll forgive him, but i'll keep a far distance away from him.
Brother! just take it easy
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by fabulous10(m): 12:22pm On Nov 15, 2007
This is some serious shit! if i were u, i wouldn't know wat to do. But i guess, i'll dump my sick girl friend. As for my brother.i'll forgive him, but i'll keep a far distance away from him.
Brother! just take it easy
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Damoche10: 12:24pm On Nov 15, 2007
As for the lady, forget her. keep her at arms lenght.

As for your brother, shit happens, he is your brother but keep him off your family when

you get married cos he can even bang your kids and wife. Man your brother f**k up o.

But well sha, e don happen.

What did your old man do? This is the question that would make me talk to you when u answer.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by feco304: 12:33pm On Nov 15, 2007
hi just take it cool u need to accept ur brother apology and 4 d girl u dump and think fast
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by aznshorty(f): 12:53pm On Nov 15, 2007
i think ur gf and ur brother were fucking wrong,
@to ur brother, of course u have to forgive him coz he's same blood w u, u can not leave him, but just be carful w him and all his movement sad
@to ur gf, i think no one's is perfect, like now, if she's busy w her work and she left u alone for almost 2 weeks like that, u will feel weak and sometimes maybe u enter in a wrong way, but just give chance for her to judge herself, everyone has mistake, just give her the last chance, and take everything easy, so sorry to hear abt ur story!!! sad
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by pannyman(m): 12:59pm On Nov 15, 2007
In addition to dumping the babe and dining with ur brother with a long spoon, go and rent ur own place.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Eddie4real(m): 1:03pm On Nov 15, 2007
When ur Brother snatched ur girl the first time, what was ur responce?

See eh my guy, UR BROTHER DOESN'T HAVE A BIT OF RESPECT/REGARD FOR U. THAT WAS WHY HE DID IT A SECOND OR SO TIME. u feel me.

But all the same, thank God say no bi ur wife he straff.

men take heart bro.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by Ralvy(m): 2:30pm On Nov 15, 2007
eeh ya. . .sorry o shocked grin
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by sesman(m): 2:34pm On Nov 15, 2007
First of all, can i just say, i am very sorry for what happened to you, i know you must be very heartbroken by this, time is a healer, i sincerely hope you get through this, as for forgiving your brother and your girl. They are both to blame equally. i would forgive your brother because he is family and for the sake of peace in the family but i will keep him at arms length, as for the girl, well they are plenty more fish in the sea, dump her, good luck bro.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by wakagirl: 5:08pm On Nov 15, 2007
Believe me she is a nympho, or how elso will u describle sleeping with 2 brothers? this is irritating! and just thank God you saw that on time, and what is wrong with your brother? what sort of brother is that and not the 1st time? He is not worth it haba sleeping with his brother's g/f, beware of him or he will still sleep with your wife. I am not saying dont forgive him but at least you should know how to distance him from your home lest he go rape ya wife in future o.
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by cybersleek(m): 5:15pm On Nov 15, 2007
Sorry to hear this story bro, but life must go on, better it happened now than later when youmight have been neck deep in the relationship. Your brother will always be your brother, so there is very little you can do in that respect, but try to forgive him, but let him know it will be very hard for you to trust him ever again. Its time to put the past behind you and go back home. Cheers!
Re: I Caught My Girl In Bed With My Brother by gbengeoou: 5:32pm On Nov 15, 2007
I think the girl be HANGED because from the poster`s stmt, the girl was lonely and she felt like visiting the guy,fine no wahala, but on getting home,met his absence, so he was chatting with his brother, from then it happen. so if it was the HOUSE -BOY she meet for house bebe nlo.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How To Know If You Are The Main Lover or pass time lover. / I Finally Called Him Last Night! We Didnt Break Up. / When Playing "Hard-To-Get" Goes Too Far?!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.