Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,740 members, 7,827,723 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:51 PM

How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns (35764 Views)

Video Of Single Ladies In Wedding Gowns Praying For A Life Partner (pics/video) / Farewell Sex (With Ex) Is Foolishness Taking Too Far / Wife Carries And Kisses Her Husband In Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
jackmrandy:

You. Must be stupid for still giving that idiot money.
more than stupid self..

2 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by uuzba(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
jmoore:
It is not desperation. It's natural.

Women crave for marriage more than men.

I have seen many 'You will marry this year' posts on Facebook and 99.9% of 'Amen' came from women.
No.
They are craving for proper settled men, olden days type of men.
In olden days, the man didn't have to work 100hrs a week or hustle up and down.
Just normal 40hr work and the salary was enough for everything,
food, house rent, car, savings Plus time for the kids, and wife and sleeping normally at night.
-
Such kind of men these days is impossible.
There will always be comma. Probably he can provide, but is doing yahoo or juju.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by femijay8271(m): 2:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
Correspondence:
Some married women toil with their marriages.
They should watch this unmarried women praying to have their own husbands.

I married a nag. She doesn't cook. I do the
cooking myself. I go errands for the family. I go to market to buy food, come back and cook. But she will be the first to go taste the meat.

On December 8, I had a road accident that almost took my life. My wife still didn't cook. I limped to fetch water from within the compound. I limped to cook. It took about four months for me to recover.

Last Christmas, she went home to see her parents, instead of to see my own parents oo. Her parents warned her seriously about my complaints. Then in January, she left our home.

I have been alone since then.

Congrats bro. You just need to man up now & That's all.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by okeganiyu(m): 2:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Good muslim single lady that is ready for marriage should contact me on WhatsApp 07064417083.
I don't have car
I don't build mansion but and not hungry.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by OZIOGU1: 2:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
I will have to be blunt here, most of these ladies insulted their future husband through actions and inactions, Nigerian ladies are not responsible, they are like ants who run after sugar and when the sugar gets finish they relocate, Most of them have entitlement mentality, very lazy but looking for already made man whom they will sit in front his car and take pictures, sad reality is that this trend is not changing soon, many more will be like this until they are ready to start thinking right. lots of ladies rejected me 10yrs ago while working as a security Man, but today most of them are now my s3x partners coz daz all they have to offer me now while i am happily married grin

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 2:36pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evolutionlove:
I have said it many times that the REALITY that will HIT most of these Nigerian Young Ladies, Most especially GenZ, Same thing applies to all these Yahoo, Fraudsters with Leggings Jeans and Lexus in the nearest FUTURE. They won't be able to Handle it.

The Psychiatrist Facilities will be filled with too many Patients. Suicide Rates will be High.

Nigeria has no Future, No plans for anybody or anything, You are solely Responsible for your own Life as an Individual.

Even me from the Millennia Generation. When the REALITY hit me Some Years ago. I couldn't believe it. I am extremely strong Physically & Spiritually, Hence i was able to Scale through.
you guys must mention yahoo boys,na Dem de build house pass now,na Dem de Japa pass now... nothing like karma,stop lying to yourself!

4 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by uuzba(m): 2:37pm On Sep 05, 2023
elujah1:
Some are not lucky to meet good men earlier in life i agree, but most of these women have pride issues and unnecessary standards, seen many who men have approached and still approaching but they have a fantasy of one prince charming and a castle
Well, you can't blame them.
It's because of yahoo boys.
Yahoo boys will get a young 18 year old girl, marry and start buying shoe, phone and wrist watches for her.
When that 18 year old "wife" passes by these old unmarried women, they will hate their lives more and be jealous.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 2:38pm On Sep 05, 2023
sonofsteven:

That's the way to go

Organize a party or get together of single men and women in the church, let them mingle and have a good time, exchange contacts etc

No be only prayer

Prayer without action is nothing

Some dey find rich guy, six packs etc
most single men will rather marry between age 23-27,no b all this old cargo!

4 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by uuzba(m): 2:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
okeganiyu:
Good muslim single lady that is ready for marriage should contact me on WhatsApp 07064417083.
I don't have car
Can you pay house rent now and school fees for future children?
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by uuzba(m): 2:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
DyingFetus:
Anything just to create content
Well, NIgerian doesn't have any good content to send out.
So anything.
Our government is messing up.
All the sectors are messing up.
Doctors are all running away and other professionals.

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by BALLOSKI: 2:43pm On Sep 05, 2023
Westerhoffe:
Feeling sorry for them.
Just that, some of them would have insulted a ready and good man out of their lives, thinking they're going to blossom forever.

Many suitors would have come to them between the eyes of 19 to 24, but they won't take them serious.

Though, not all of them are lucky enough to meet good men... That's just the irony of life.

May their prayers be answered and their requests granted.

And this is also a wakeup call on all Feminists… life and nature will always have its way.
There will come a time you'd realize you need a man and vice versa. So give that good guy a chance. He might be the one for you. Don't wait till it's long too late.
And above all, commit your relationship to the hands of the Holy GOD and pray to choose and marry the right one.

Brilliant point!

Westerhoffe:

No matter how hard thou didst try, thou canst beat the King Solomon's Guinness Universal Record.
grin grin grin
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by omooba969(m): 2:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Guyman01:
I have a sister inlaw who is not yet married and has a good job. She lived with me and my wife for a few years before she got her own house, she has a good paying job but she never contributed anything in running the house, I used my salary to cater for my family and her basic needs such as eating whatever we prepared, she didn't ask one day how the rent or NEPA bill was paid, never bought a basin of Garri or cup of rice for one day except when she didn't like what my wife prepared and she will go and buy indomie with eggs and bread for herself.

Stinginess should be her second name, she didn't have a stable serious relationship, I knew that in this day and time no young man wants a stingy woman as fiancee, I told my wife my observations and when she tried to advise her it almost caused a quarrel as she accused her of insulting her because she is not yet married and living with us.

But I told myself it will be difficult for her to get a man to willingly propose to her and tie himself with liability despite her being a working class lady with her stinginess.

Most of those ladies problems has to do with their attitudes and characters despite all their beauty and resources

@bolded,

Don't be surprised when she comes home with a man who's ready to marry her with her character/flaws. There's always a man fool for such people.

14 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Basiljoe: 2:45pm On Sep 05, 2023
Correspondence:

cooking myself. I go errands for the family. I go to market to buy food, come back and cook. But she will be the first to go taste the meat.

On December 8, I had a road accident that almost took my life. My wife still didn't cook. I limped to fetch water from within the compound. I limped to cook. It took about four months for me to recover.

Last Christmas, she went home to see her parents, instead of to see my own parents oo. Her parents warned her seriously about my complaints. Then in January, she left our home.

Did you vet her? Try to know about her character, family name and sexual past before marriage?

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Northernblood8(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
Karleb:

I also think you are stupid for helping her.

I'm not sorry but I don't pity these ladies. They had it coming.

He wants to fvck her one day

6 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by eleniyan2020: 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
okeganiyu:
I don't have car
go Twitter, follow HaLal matchmaking,better Muslims girl full there..
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by uuzba(m): 2:47pm On Sep 05, 2023
elujah1:
Some are not lucky to meet good men earlier in life i agree, but most of these women have pride issues and unnecessary standards, seen many who men have approached and still approaching but they have a fantasy of one prince charming and a castle
Well, Nigeria's economy has screwed up badly.
My father got his first job as a teacher back in 1961, 62... With that money he could eat, pay house rent, buy car and toast my mum. He never begged anybody for anything. Just that ONE salary was enough for everything.
Just imagine. This same Nigeria. TEACHER. FIRST job! Without any First class, Masters or PhD, Godfather... Nothing.

And so many of these women probably have fathers in similar standing and are thinking they can see men like that now 2023.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Amumaigwe: 2:51pm On Sep 05, 2023
okoroemeka:
the world is quickly evolving and changing,it is better for women to adapt to the change instead of wasting their time and money praying,marriage nowadays is not seen as a must by this generation and the sooner the females realize this the better,a want approaching menopause without a child of her own is a stupid fool

Give them husband now and watch how they will start maltreating him shortly after.
By their repugnant attitude, they have made most men averse to marriage and they turned what ought to be by default to a prayer point.
Confused gender.

19 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Eunoiaa(f): 2:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
Persephone1:
Heaven knows I can't attend a church like this grin grin

Dey play. cheesy

Somewhere I am dragging both of us to by December. We're getting too old and have been troublesome enough on NL. It's high time we stopped.

Send me your measurements ASAP, make I go price gown.

5 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Quebec91(m): 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
I tell you
flokii:
Men are the prize for that gender.

As a guy, a king, you don't need to slmp for noone, they should be the ones rushing you like imdomie.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by sonofsteven: 2:58pm On Sep 05, 2023
eleniyan2020:
most single men will rather marry between age 23-27,no b all this old cargo!

Na lie bro

Not every man

Maturity matters a lot

1 Like

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Amumaigwe: 3:00pm On Sep 05, 2023
BennyDGreat:

You know their biological clock ticks faster....that consciousness alone is what makes them crave marriage more

They always wake up late, from one generation to another, after frittering away their precious time hoeing around. No pity for any fool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by ruffhandu: 3:02pm On Sep 05, 2023
While this is happening, young ladies should be qttentive and learn.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by pansophist(m): 3:09pm On Sep 05, 2023
Evolutionlove:
I have said it many times that the REALITY that will HIT most of these Nigerian Young Ladies, Most especially GenZ, Same thing applies to all these Yahoo, Fraudsters with Leggings Jeans and Lexus in the nearest FUTURE. They won't be able to Handle it.

The Psychiatrist Facilities will be filled with too many Patients. Suicide Rates will be High.

Nigeria has no Future, No plans for anybody or anything, You are solely Responsible for your own Life as an Individual.

Even me from the Millennia Generation. When the REALITY hit me Some Years ago. I couldn't believe it. I am extremely strong Physically & Spiritually, Hence i was able to Scale through.

Reality sef don handle you wotowoto offline grin

Na turn by turn, e go reach all of us. Especially if your family no plan anything down for you, just as Naija no plans anything down for all of us.

This life eh, e de pain me say na when we de inside soup, we de learn. If bad thing never happen, we de stubborn and think say we be the exception.

Na others go suffer, not us. Na others go de jobless, not me. God like me, but maybe hate others, na why life no better for them.

For men, their test in life is to hustle hard in their 20s, to be valuable in their 30s and ride on that as they grow older.

For women, it's to catch the best man in their 20s, then ride into motherhood from there.

Of course there might be delineation to this rule, but at the very basic, it's what it is.

But right now, women go sleep around, turn their womb to graveyard via series of abortion, mess up themselves emotionally, that only manipulation will be degree, certificate and expertise they have, to get what they want in life.

For men, 30s becomes the age of extreme loneliness. Your friends who did well for themselves will bone you. He will be invincible to girls, and parents are old expecting money from him.

He will watch as his life waste away in his eyes, and such a man becomes extremely dangerous, since he is a bag of frustration.

This life. Na as you lay your mat, you go sleep on top am.

Lol.

31 Likes 6 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by LoveJesus87(m): 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.
maybe dat guy used something on her...
Or she just made d wrong choice based on her limited mind
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Godsongang: 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
After them don Bleep everything finish, them they look for husband. some women will go from mountain to mountain, them no go see husband, no be curse. Una think say una wise.

He get 1 relationship wey I won go scatter for evening after work, my bros no go carry olosho put for house, all her video I won play am for the bros, you can't live a wayward life and you think u go come settle down with someone innocent living a good. Mba!!! If I tell u say olosho no good, u no go hear.

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Amumaigwe: 3:21pm On Sep 05, 2023
Killermamba:
he is not dumb he is a man with a good heart.

...loving a heartless lady. How e take balance?

7 Likes

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by pansophist(m): 3:23pm On Sep 05, 2023
sonofsteven:

That's the way to go

Organize a party or get together of single men and women in the church, let them mingle and have a good time, exchange contacts etc

No be only prayer

Prayer without action is nothing

Some dey find rich guy, six packs etc

The kind of men they want do not want them. That's the point.

If these ladies think their taste in men are not out there, they are fooling themselves.

Men usually will have surveyed a lady from far, then decide if she is worth approaching.

It's the same way you go from shop to shop, check out their products, before buying one.

So organising men in for a singles get together doesn't work. The kind of men that attend such places (as well as dating sites) are men with no options.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by elujah1(m): 3:27pm On Sep 05, 2023
uuzba:

Well, Nigeria's economy has screwed up badly.
By father got his first job as a teacher back in 1961, 62... With that money he could eat, pay house rent, buy car and toast my mum. He never begged anybody for anything. Just that ONE salary was enough for everything.
Just imagine. This same Nigeria. TEACHER. FIRST job! Without any First class, Masters or PhD, Godfather... Nothing.

And so many of these women probably have fathers in similar standing and are thinking they can see men like that now 2023.

For sure the economy isn't helping either, that being said a good number of young men tend to take these ladies for a ride, especially when they seem desperate. I pray God grants their heart desires and also they don't end up becoming hawks in their homes when the prayers gets answered.
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by Nobody: 3:28pm On Sep 05, 2023
Eunoiaa:

Dey play. cheesy

Somewhere I am dragging both of us to by December. We're getting too old and have been troublesome enough on NL. It's high time we stopped.

Send me your measurements ASAP, make I go price gown.
grin grin grin grin
As long as it's not to "find husband" grin grin grin
I'm small size nah 😃 Petite lady. grin grin

This reminds me of a discussion I had wife my mum's pastor some weeks ago. I was at her place and the man wanted to convince me to come to church. I was paying attention to him ooo until he said " when you come to church, get involved in church activities, the lord will settle you and give you a husband. Nne I just log out, he went on and on about a brother that found his wife in a church he pastored before bla bla bla. When he finished I told him plainly that this is why I don't like adult church o or attending church at all. Everything about a woman to them is marriage grin grin Find husband, have a home. Pastor open mouth for a while then went on and on on how I shouldn't allow Satan and feminist lie to me grin grin grin grin grin lol see ehn I just weak. I asked him questions when I started feeling guilty about putting a man of God on hot seat, I told him I will come to church and work for God while I'm at moms place but it's because it is what it's right to do and not because of man. grin grin

He Sha let me go after two hour of lectures
Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by karkinase(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Berrityga:
Funny thing. Last year I met this girl tried talking to her she insulted the he’ll outta me. She got pregnant for a guy who left her and ran back to the north. Now she and her child are in the streets. I give her 3k every week for her up keep. Tho my friends think I’m stupid for helping her after what she did to me! I just tell them I’m doing it for her child.
You a big idiot.. but continue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Far Is Too Far? Single Ladies Pray In Wedding Gowns by pansophist(m): 3:29pm On Sep 05, 2023
Correspondence:

Are you daft to tolerate all that? You want make I pity you abi?

No one will treat you like shit if you won't accept it.

21 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How Can I Reverse The Curses Placed On My Head From Multiple Relationship? / Wife In Lament As Slay Queen Is Accused Of Dating Her Husband In Delta. Photos / My Sister Is A Lesbian, I Need Help To Cure Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.