Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,200 members, 7,860,304 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:12 AM

Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election (16911 Views)

Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Easylife1234: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2023
True talk
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Gentlelox: 8:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Lol
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by israelmao(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
He won by fraudulence and violence.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Herbiodun09: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Heavens will not fall. Obidients can go and jump into the lagoon

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by hammerFC: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
WE ARE ALSO NOT WORRIED.

IF THE JUDICIARY FAIL TO DO THE RIGHT THING, THE MILITARY WILL, IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

TINUBU MIGHT EVEN DIE THERE SEF.

A BROKEN COUNTRY LEAD BY A DRUGGIE THIEF.

3 Likes

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Ofunaofu: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

You are becoming incoherent

Stop being jittery

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Shacold: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by EyeCumInPiss: 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Will you expect him to say otherwise.

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by INTEGRITYA1(m): 8:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Okay
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Helinus: 8:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Tinubu is a thief, hand will soon catch him.

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by haffaze777(m): 8:41am On Sep 05, 2023
accordadoga26:
Pigs will soon start endcourt protest just like endsars

You know them wellgrin awon pigodient

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Dchampion65: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2023
You want to unseat an intelligent and politically knowledgeable man in power.
He will get more votes even in rerun which is not even most likely.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by imohimoh12: 8:42am On Sep 05, 2023
So many people will cry tomorrow...

In their delusional mind they think Obi won the election

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Deeprooted: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2023
This Lebanese better STFU!

Won which election?

2 Likes

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Akasammyoka: 8:45am On Sep 05, 2023
The judges are all afraid of losing their jobs. So all this "all eyes on this and that" will never yield anything meaning, Just watch and see. In Nigeria everyone is hungry even the rich.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by themanderon: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
The election he grabbed and ran away with?
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by eleniyan2020: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
TheFreshVanilla:
The world is watching.
which world?

2 Likes

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Agboogashi: 8:46am On Sep 05, 2023
For obvious reasons he wouldn't be worried.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by nkemoma(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
The way supposed reasonable pple are bought over ehn... humans
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by heysquare(m): 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Chinjo2:
In as much as I know Tinubu is not fit to be president, we need to understand that irrespective of the judgement of the court, parties involved can still proceed to the supreme court.
Mr Oracle, could you tell us who's fit?

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Memphitz357: 8:47am On Sep 05, 2023
post=125588086:
Sane Nairalanders have spoken below.....

Your attention is needed here....
https://www.nairaland.com/7828507/obasanjo-buhari-reckless-spender
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by jrusky(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Ngelela no need telling them anything.

Thunder that will strike them after tomorrow will be child play to the one that struck them during Endsars for been defiants shey dem no hear word.

In Nigeria future history this country will never witness a son of bitch and a bad loser like Obi again in our political dispensation.

Obi is a real red flag and a national threat to eaceful co-existence and must be dealt with mercilessly.

I thought I hate Buhari most but I hate Obi like 100 times than Buhari, I hate him like mad.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Decarbonisation: 8:48am On Sep 05, 2023
Ajuri Oyinbo, de you dey whyne me ni? angry
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by complexstuffs(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
I am also not bothered about the election tribunal verdict because Tinubu won and no tribunal would upturn an election that is as fair as that

2 Likes

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by phemmie06(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
I just de smile as I de read some comments. Tomorrow's judgement is just the beginning of the judiciary process of declaring who actually won the last election. If court like, let court declare 3 of them as winners, the fact still remain that BAT will remain in office till the end of this year, but that does not mean he is/was the general accepted candidate
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by AMAUCHESKY(m): 8:49am On Sep 05, 2023
Only a fool will think that jagaban will step down or loss court case to HE obi or atiku

3 Likes

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Calitoscassius(m): 8:50am On Sep 05, 2023
Ofcourse, if Tifnubu paid me the huge amount he paid Ngelale i would say the same thing in support of Tifnubu. grin

Tifnubu is just buying up every body with his bullion van loot. From buying INEC to buying the presidential election result.

droggie president
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Funkyswagzz(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
It's only people born in the 1990 and above would actually think something good will come out of this judgement

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Mercury12(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
I can't wait to laugh at zombies that calls themselves disobedient children πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by jaxxy(m): 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
won how? undecided
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by wrongnumber: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
Useless talk from criminals Men without integrity.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 8:51am On Sep 05, 2023
hammerFC:
WE ARE ALSO NOT WORRIED.

IF THE JUDICIARY FAIL TO DO THE RIGHT THING, THE MILITARY WILL, IT IS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME.

TINUBU MIGHT EVEN DIE THERE SEF.

A BROKEN COUNTRY LEAD BY A DRUGGIE THIEF.
depression is real.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Attack Ozu Item, Bende, In Abia / Lagos Must Prove Seyi Tinubu Doesn’t Control Tollgates β€” Bode George / Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.