Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,963 members, 7,848,902 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 11:47 AM

Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election (16881 Views)

APC Supporter- I Don't Care About Tribunal, My Mind Is On Inauguration / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Yankee101: 9:28am On Sep 05, 2023
Rigged
Bribed
Why is EFCC chairman still in detention? Cos he made Tinubu lose money politics
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by chipet67(m): 9:30am On Sep 05, 2023
Ofunaofu:
Of course, why should he be worried
Aswr
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by phemray(m): 9:31am On Sep 05, 2023
The court has indirectly acknowledge that some supporters have failed but can attach when the judgement is read hence.
1. They instructed all staff if the court to stay at home
2. Choose to live coverage if the judgement
3. Request for heavy security protection

So what results are we expecting with the 3 above??

Pls let us watch from home, no one shld go near the court. God is good.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by able20(m): 9:32am On Sep 05, 2023
Ajuri Ngelale, spokesperson to President Bola Tinubu, says his principal is not worried about possible outcomes of the judgment of the presidential election tribunal.

It is not all about Tinubu,
Nigerians are very worried that Tinubu an OLODO blind man is leading them into the Bush
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Manolo3107: 9:33am On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:
why the hell should he be worried....??

fg will risk chaos because igbos are not happy....??
Nobody aside you lots gives a Bleep if u are happy or not,u peeps are so filled with hate,politics of hate has so consume u ppl that u only reason from ur anus, na so una abuse buhari so tey the man never replied u,but when he tag u Dot(punch line), u started crying heaven,now you are passing th same hatred to tinubu,u all just wait,another punch line coming to u all soon..
#Enikure

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by jrusky(m): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
You will end up jumping off the bridge to your end then as a result of your hate and madness for an indvidual you have never even met. cheesy cheesy mental illness runs through your veins clearly.

That is your headache I'm not here to even exchange words with any obidient slowpoke it doesn't worth it but I will say it to you over and over I hate Obi with everything inside me so you can hang yourself for saying it over and over I don't give a shit.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by EXOTICN: 9:35am On Sep 05, 2023
Expressed eloquently by Nigeria's articulate Presidential spokesperson.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Vitally123:

What else can they say? When people have lost all moral values and their consciences smeared with hot irons, do they feel shame or pain any more? Meanwhile Esau sold his birthright for a toke of red poridge but sought it afterwards when it was too late. They can say anything because of what they're currently getting but eternity will judge.
so supporting their own preferred candidate means they have lost their conscience and moral values. Some of you are so myopic and daft that you want everyone to reason like you. In your small life you don't know that life is all about choices, that respecting others people choices is a great virtue you are preaching about and you lacked.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by tsdarkside(m): 9:36am On Sep 05, 2023
Manolo3107:

Nobody aside you lots gives a Bleep if u are happy or not,u peeps are so filled with hate,politics of hate has so consume u ppl that u only reason from ur anus, na so una abuse buhari so tey the man never replied u,but when he tag u Dot(punch line), u started crying heaven,now you are passing th same hatred to tinubu,u all just wait,another punch line coming to u all soon..
#Enikure

tinubu landed their with majority votes....
people that voted tinubu are tellin you now on nairaland to be reasonable....

you cant force your will on us....
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by toneroforever(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2023
post=125588091:
It is always good and refreshing to see we still have reasonable members like the below members on this forum.
God bless your parents for giving us Kings and Queens like you guys.

Gbamsolutely!

END OF THREAD.

Hope you understand the meaning of certain words u use....for instance,u call urself and some of ur APC apologists "reasonable"?

Before May 29, 2015 u bought a bag of rice for 8k, dollar for 215/$, fuel for 95/liter plus cost of living was far cheaper.... Fast forward to this day, rice is more than 40k, dollar is heading towards 1000/$, fuel for 617/liter... let's forget about the cost of living.
U APC apologists that term urselves as reasonable should go back & check the meaning of that word.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Yankee101:
Rigged
Bribed
Why is EFCC chairman still in detention? Cos he made Tinubu lose money politics
you can carry placard for him.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Yankee101: 9:40am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:
you can carry placard for him.

E pass placard
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:43am On Sep 05, 2023
toneroforever:

Hope you understand the meaning of certain words u use....for instance,u call urself and some of ur APC apologists "reasonable"?

Before May 29, 2015 u bought a bag of rice for 8k, dollar for 215/$, fuel for 95/liter plus cost of living was far cheaper.... Fast forward to this day, rice is more than 40k, dollar is heading towards 1000/$, fuel for 617/liter... let's forget about the cost of living.
U APC apologists that term urselves as reasonable should go back & check the meaning of that word.
so if Peter Obi had won he would have turned Nigeria to Eldorado within 4 months in office? If you are tired of Nigeria Benin, Togo Ghana or cameroun are close by, you can relocate.

2 Likes

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Ahigbo1: 9:44am On Sep 05, 2023
He's not worried because he always trusts his crooked and foul means in achieving his ends.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Ahigbo1:
He's not worried because he always trusts his crooked and foul means in achieving his ends.
don't cry, it's well

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by babzlim(m): 9:47am On Sep 05, 2023
Tribunal judgement, NLC strike Bank Shutting down, baba travelling with his business entourage, judge's Running helter-skelter while the poor and ordinary citizens is left to fight for themselves.

Make una continue to kill una self for this bustards okay, Tribunal wants to pass judgement all of them don run away from the country leaving we fools to face and dance to D.J chicken šŸ” beat.

no need to run we understand it all, is your normal old fashion way, we don know who e go favour.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Calitoscassius(m): 9:50am On Sep 05, 2023
jrusky:

That is your headache I'm not here to even exchange words with any obidient slowpoke it doesn't worth it but I will say it to you over and over I hate Obi with everything inside me so you can hang yourself for saying it over and over I don't give a shit.
grin grin in your tiny ignorant head everyone is Obi supporter this is how bad your mental illness is.

As i ve said, your end near, how can a person hate and individual they don't even know personally. A person they never even met. You will jump off the bridge soon.

I don't hate you, co's i don't know you. Even if i knew you i have no reason to hate you. grin

Go see a psychiatrist as soon as possible you clearly are mentally ill. Alota mentally ill folk like you do not even know that they are mentally ill. grin
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by babzlim(m): 9:58am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:
so if Peter Obi had won he would have turned Nigeria to Eldorado within 4 months in office? If you are tired of Nigeria Benin, Togo Ghana or cameroun are close by, you can relocate.

most we continue to encourage bad governance because of tribe and religion, from your first day as an employee you are expected to give results and not failure.

so are u telling me that as an employer you will encourage failure in a company that was working under other administration.

we should stop this word about he's just 100 days in office Oga if your employed to do a job the company expect good result and not failure even after 100 days in off.

your APC gave us buhari that killed the economy now your giving us another person that just want to answer former head of state and not work.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by barinedan(m): 10:00am On Sep 05, 2023
White version of lie Mohamed
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Pakman: 10:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Ngelale is a handsome man but a political simp.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:05am On Sep 05, 2023
Okay ote author=helinues post=125588480]

It can only be the former not the latter.

Take that to the bank for cash out[/quote]
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by membranus: 10:21am On Sep 05, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

What if you end up singing the song yourself Nobody can mock GOD.
The judgement tomorrow can make Nigeria or destroy it. Be warned!!!

Please wake up from your dream.

This is Nigeria, and we all know Tinubu won fairly.

And if not, provide the numerical evidence.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 10:26am On Sep 05, 2023
membranus:

Please wake up from your dream.

This is Nigeria, and we all know Tinubu won fairly.

And if not, provide the numerical evidence.
Where is the evidence he won. Una go explain tire. See let me tell you something brother, if Tinubu think we're in the era of rigging and getting away with it, he is mistaking. This present generation is woke. We are waiting patiently for tomorrow. If they rule otherwise to favour your drug daddy ThiƩfnubu the notorious criminal, them they have put it he country on chaos mood. E go shock una. ENDSARS is just a rehearsal.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by deavicky(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:
And that's why Labour Party's mother the NLC has decided to embark on strike so that their components can go and protest against a true judgement that would be delivered.

Why did the strike not take place before the judgement or after the judgement but on the day of the judgement.

They will yet again labour in vain.
it is well, I am habe an opposite opinion.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by steeltrust: 10:34am On Sep 05, 2023
Iā€™m an obidient and a core one for that
If you still feel something good will come out of this tribunal then youā€™re on a long thing

This is Nigeria and corruption is so deep
Tinubu will finish his two tenure
That just the reality
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Ahigbo1: 10:41am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:
don't cry, it's well

I'm not crying, but it's not well apparently
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by afangide(m): 11:15am On Sep 05, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqp0axqxq7w
YOUR VILLAGE IS NOW A FOREST, YOUR KINSMEN ARE ALL ON EXILE..... Dey play!

For curious minds use Google, he is from Ekporo village in Eleme LGA, Rivers State.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Papayaayasager(m): 11:16am On Sep 05, 2023
He knows he has bought them grin
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by jrusky(m): 11:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Calitoscassius:
grin grin in your tiny ignorant head everyone is Obi supporter this is how bad your mental illness is.

As i ve said, your end near, how can a person hate and individual they don't even know personally. A person they never even met. You will jump off the bridge soon.

I don't hate you, co's i don't know you. Even if i knew you i have no reason to hate you. grin

Go see a psychiatrist as soon as possible you clearly are mentally ill. Alota mentally ill folk like you do not even know that they are mentally ill. grin

Oh so you are not Obi supporter and you are these silly? All the shit and Bulabayou wrote up here already identified as one of those headless nonentity on social media.

However, as I said earlier it is very useless engaging a nitwit on matter arising but the truth is I hate Obi with passion and their is nothing you can do about it and we will go after him after tomorrow and dares your worst.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by toneroforever(m): 11:45am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:

There's a reason why I compared the prices of these items in 2015 during GEJ & now which is after 8 years of APC's rule... I want u to quit being childish and tell us if u won't be rejoicing should Tinubu make a dollar sell at N400, bag of rice at 15,000 & petrol @ N150...
The reality is that u will rejoice,but the truth will be that u APC apologists have succeeded in destroying this country with lies,deceit, propaganda & divisions.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Peter Obi Meets With EU, WEF Delegations On 2019 Election / INEC Sensitive Electoral Materials Land In Lagos [photos] / Babajide Owodunni: Appeal Court Sacks Ogun PDP Lawmaker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.