Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,262 members, 7,860,606 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 01:14 PM

Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election (16912 Views)

APC Supporter- I Don't Care About Tribunal, My Mind Is On Inauguration / President Buhari Got "False Intelligence" From CBN - Ajuri Ngelale / Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by ablejesus26(m): 11:56am On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:
why the hell should he be worried....??

fg will risk chaos because igbos are not happy....??

Igbo grin grin

Guy more than 13m peeps voted against this APC disaster na,are you saying that its the doings of Igbos grin

Your life is most definitely meaningless without this Igbo tribal hate you do here,by now you for don drink sniper die if to se nairaland no give you free hand to do your rubbish tribal banters.

Is Igbo hate the reason your maker sent you to this life grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by simfrost90210: 12:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
Deeprooted:
This Lebanese better STFU!

Won which election?

Let me help you, Bro...
This Lebanese better shut the f**k up!
I discredited Ngelale when BAT appointed him
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by simfrost90210: 12:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
complexstuffs:
I am also not bothered about the election tribunal verdict because Tinubu won and no tribunal would upturn an election that is as fair as that

Jesus Christ..... 🙄🧐🤔
You're horribly poikilothermic!
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by simfrost90210: 12:13pm On Sep 05, 2023
jrusky:

I thought I hate Buhari most but I hate Obi like 100 times than Buhari, I hate him like mad.

You don't sound vocally alright!
Go get medical help or something before your sanity deteriorates beyond further control...
It is not good for you at all...
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Helgreenluv(m): 12:29pm On Sep 05, 2023

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by MrUchenna1(m): 12:32pm On Sep 05, 2023
The worst men often give the best advice.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Alliswell248: 12:59pm On Sep 05, 2023
Yankee101:
Rigged
Bribed
Why is EFCC chairman still in detention? Cos he made Tinubu lose money politics

You ask a question...and you gave the answer given to you from your Ipob whatsapp group

Keep chasing shadows.

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by jrusky(m): 1:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
simfrost90210:

You don't sound vocally alright!
Go get medical help or something before your sanity deteriorates beyond further control...
It is not good for you at all...

Sorry who is this? Na who carry dog mouth enter Pooh? I talk to you or quoted you?

You better mind your business na me and one goat in human body dey drag matter wey you come put your mouth for inside, face front ehn....you hear?
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by 7demons: 1:34pm On Sep 05, 2023
jrusky:
Ngelela no need telling them anything.

Thunder that will strike them after tomorrow will be child play to the one that struck them during Endsars for been defiants shey dem no hear word.

In Nigeria future history this country will never witness a son of bitch and a bad loser like Obi again in our political dispensation.

Obi is a real red flag and a national threat to eaceful co-existence and must be dealt with mercilessly.

I thought I hate Buhari most but I hate Obi like 100 times than Buhari, I hate him like mad.
cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
-Count1: Rule 19
-Count2: Rule 8
-Count3: Rule 2
-Count4: Rule 7

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by simfrost90210: 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2023
jrusky:

Sorry who is this? Na who carry dog mouth enter Pooh? I talk to you or quoted you?

You better mind your business na me and one goat in human body dey drag matter wey you come put your mouth for inside, face front ehn....you hear?

No vex!
I'm just concerned!
No dogs mouth is in your poo!
Just don't hate who you don't know!
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by GetSenseNow: 2:39pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:
why the hell should he be worried....??

fg will risk chaos because igbos are not happy....??
Going by your useless analogy, Igbos own Lagos and Abuja as Obi won in those states
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by tsdarkside(m): 3:05pm On Sep 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

Going by your useless analogy, Igbos own Lagos and Abuja as Obi won in those states

una plenty in those states,yes....

we are not surprised....
if you igbos wouldnt have been pissin people off for years now,nobody would mind to vote a igbo as president....

na una boastful nature hahim dey ruin una chances....
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by GetSenseNow: 3:15pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

una plenty in those states,yes....

we are not surprised....
if you igbos wouldnt have been pissin people off for years now,nobody would mind to vote a igbo as president....

na una boastful nature hahim dey ruin una chances....
The only issue you lots have with Igbos is that they've refused to be dominated by y'all. That's the only thing wey dey pain una. We'll boast! why wont we?! If Igbos allowed themselves to be ridden like the rest of the tribes, you'll call them your best friends cheesy cheesy

Stay there and dream, ok? The only region that was destroyed during the civil war, and despite the government giving a miserly 20pounds to them no matter how much they had in their account, they've been able to build up their region with minimal government support. isn't that something to boast about?

has the presidency ever helped an Igbo man? Una wey carry presidency for head, how has it helped y'all?

Abeg shift! tribe of poor people who have to depend on presidency to survive.
We boast because we're better than U. If e pain u, hit head for tarred road tongue
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by tsdarkside(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2023
GetSenseNow:

The only issue you lots have with Igbos is that they've refused to be dominated by y'all. That's the only thing wey dey pain una. We'll boast! why wont we?! If Igbos allowed themselves to be ridden like the rest of the tribes, you'll call them your best friends cheesy cheesy

Stay there and dream, ok? The only region that was destroyed during the civil war, and despite the government giving a miserly 20pounds to them no matter how much they had in their account, they've been able to build up their region with minimal government support. isn't that something to boast about?

has the presidency ever helped an Igbo man? Una wey carry presidency for head, how has it helped y'all?

Abeg shift! tribe of poor people who have to depend on presidency to survive.
We boast because we're better than U. If e pain u, hit head for tarred road tongue

its pointless with you people....

avoid me....i dont have the patience for this mental illness una have....
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Manolo3107: 3:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

tinubu landed their with majority votes....
people that voted tinubu are tellin you now on nairaland to be reasonable....

you cant force your will on us....
Who are the US? oga speak for ur self or get the bleep out of my mention
#Enikure
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Fearyourcreator: 3:30pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Just a day to go. We go wait for new lyrics line from you lots
Person wey go run mad
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by tsdarkside(m): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2023
Manolo3107:

Who are the US? oga speak for ur self or get the bleep out of my mention
#Enikure

we are here on nairaland too....
we are not bots....

we are on the streets,abroad,in villages,everywhere....

better be reasonable....or na streets we will meet next....
when we start slappin una left and right,na then una will know sey we are not jokin....
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by tsdarkside(m): 3:33pm On Sep 05, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Person wey go run mad

you guys are already runnin mad....

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by EmekaA125(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Why are you fools supporting him jittery and panicky ??
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by EmekaA125(m): 3:40pm On Sep 05, 2023
Mandate thieves
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by EmekaA125(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2023
7demons:

cc: Seun
cc: Obinoscopy
cc: Nlfpmod
-Count1: Rule 19
-Count2: Rule 8
-Count3: Rule 2
-Count4: Rule 7
Lol
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Fearyourcreator: 3:42pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

Tomorrow go come ... Sha no cry here... Stupid idiot people...
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Fearyourcreator: 4:19pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

You wey body dey pepper since handover... You go cry tomorrow... Mumu people
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by GetSenseNow: 4:53pm On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:

its pointless with you people....

avoid me....i dont have the patience for this mental illness una have....
Guy, do the whole universe a favour and go to hell
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by complexstuffs(m): 5:01pm On Sep 05, 2023
simfrost90210:

Jesus Christ..... 🙄🧐🤔
You're horribly poikilothermic!

If only you knew how the rest of Nigeria laugh and make jokes about OBIDIENTS outside South East, you would hide your head in shame
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Skty: 6:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Just a day to go. We go wait for new lyrics line from you lots

Lots? Who the fvvck is THUBV?
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Calitoscassius(m): 7:08pm On Sep 05, 2023
jrusky:

Oh so you are not Obi supporter and you are these silly? All the shit and Bulabayou wrote up here already identified as one of those headless nonentity on social media.

However, as I said earlier it is very useless engaging a nitwit on matter arising but the truth is I hate Obi with passion and their is nothing you can do about it and we will go after him after tomorrow and dares your worst.

I tried, i am going to let you slit your own wrists. Good luck
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Lincton: 7:55pm On Sep 05, 2023
We're rest assured President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the winner. Others are only labouring in vain

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by mcprince32(m): 8:11pm On Sep 05, 2023
If he won let him enjoy but if he didn't win, let him not survive it.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by adekolaelect(m): 8:44pm On Sep 05, 2023
Chinjo2:
In as much as I know Tinubu is not fit to be president, we need to understand that irrespective of the judgement of the court, parties involved can still proceed to the supreme court.
For you to have something to busy with in other to make his name remain in the Media till another election come closer.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by simfrost90210: 2:05am On Sep 06, 2023
complexstuffs:

If only you knew how the rest of Nigeria laugh and make jokes about OBIDIENTS outside South East, you would hide your head in shame

I knew not ooo
.., throw more light on your supposed knowledge of the people like you who are shamelessly carrying shame on their head!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Takes Nasiru Gawuna Into Custody For Threat To Public Peace - Punch / Rilwan Akiolu, Praises Army For Interventing During EndSARS Riots / Group Blast Ex Gov. Udom Emmanuel For Seeking Tinubu's Attention After Insult

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.