Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,147 members, 7,860,116 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:54 AM

Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election (16909 Views)

Trouble In PDP: Mass Defection Looms After Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 8:52am On Sep 05, 2023
wrongnumber:
Useless talk from criminals Men without integrity.
eeyaaaah, sorry my dear.

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Vadese1: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2023
We know he is over worries. God protect our incoming president. Peter Obi

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by wrongnumber: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2023
Mercury12:
I can't wait to laugh at zombies that calls themselves disobedient children 😂😂😂😂😂

STOP ranting nonsense.

We all know that the complicit tribunal will declare him winner.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by SILVERLINES: 8:53am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Just a day to go. We go wait for new lyrics line from you lots
you go cry last last
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Finestgurlie(f): 8:53am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

You are becoming incoherent
shatap
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 8:54am On Sep 05, 2023
Vadese1:
We know he is over worries. God protect our incoming president. Peter Obi
clap for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by SILVERLINES: 8:55am On Sep 05, 2023
tsdarkside:
why the hell should he be worried....??

fg will risk chaos because igbos are not happy....??

Shut the fuccck up

This has nothing to do with the Igbos, it's all about Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 8:56am On Sep 05, 2023
Helinus:
Tinubu is a thief, hand will soon catch him.
cry cry baby
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Calitoscassius(m): 8:56am On Sep 05, 2023
jrusky:
Ngelela no need telling them anything.

Thunder that will strike them after tomorrow will be child play to the one that struck them during Endsars for been defiants shey dem no hear word.

In Nigeria future history this country will never witness a son of bitch and a bad loser like Obi again in our political dispensation.

Obi is a real red flag and a national threat to eaceful co-existence and must be dealt with mercilessly.

I thought I hate Buhari most but I hate Obi like 100 times than Buhari, I hate him like mad.
You will end up jumping off the bridge to your end then as a result of your hate and madness for an indvidual you have never even met. cheesy cheesy mental illness runs through your veins clearly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by OBIDIENTNAIJA: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:

Just a day to go. We go wait for new lyrics line from you lots
What if you end up singing the song yourself Nobody can mock GOD.
The judgement tomorrow can make Nigeria or destroy it. Be warned!!!

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 8:58am On Sep 05, 2023
SILVERLINES:

Shut the fuccck up

This has nothing to do with the Igbos, it's all about Nigeria
which Nigeria? How much of Nigeria do you know! Stop deceiving yourself and keep promoting your IPOB agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Mercury12(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2023
Racoon:
Bola Thuvb can steal it, snatch it and run with it, but he can never hide
u don dey change mouth. I thought you ipob disobedient guys said tinubu will be remove by supreme court. 😂
Wait lemme check these Pandora papers and get back to you😂😂😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by spencekat(m): 8:59am On Sep 05, 2023
benuejosh:
And that's why Labour Party's mother the NLC has decided to embark on strike so that their components can go and protest against a true judgement that would be delivered.

Why did the strike not take place before the judgement or after the judgement but on the day of the judgement.

They will yet again labour in vain.
Just a coincidence.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by helinues: 8:59am On Sep 05, 2023
OBIDIENTNAIJA:

What if you end up singing the song yourself Nobody can mock GOD.
The judgement tomorrow can make Nigeria or destroy it. Be warned!!!

It can only be the former not the latter.

Take that to the bank for cash out
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Firmtruth: 9:01am On Sep 05, 2023
Did Tinubu won Rivers State? Fear God ooo...
Remove the obvious Rivers State that Tinubu losses from the 12 states INEC declared for him, automatically he will drop to 11 states.
Think we'll....
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Mercury12(m): 9:01am On Sep 05, 2023
wrongnumber:

STOP ranting nonsense.

We all know that the complicit tribunal will declare him winner.

una don dey change mouth. I thought you ipob disobedient guys said tinubu will be remove by supreme court. 😂
Wait lemme check these Pandora papers and get back to you😂😂😂

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Nature33: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
Stop smoking expired weed! stop smoking expired weed!! pipu like ngelale, his oga & all apc supporters, will still keep deaf ears.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Ewedegubbler: 9:03am On Sep 05, 2023
My biggest achievement so far= renouncing my Nigerian citizenship and tossing that evil passport into the toilet …

I love u Lord
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by israelmao(m): 9:06am On Sep 05, 2023
Even he is worried he would not show it or let us know.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:07am On Sep 05, 2023
Nigeria is doomed. We know how it will go and nothing will happen just like the announcement of president elect midnight.

The idiots didn't stream d sessions in court but want to stream their announcement live

Our mumu no too much.

Weak ass citizens
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Vadese1: 9:11am On Sep 05, 2023
I have already clap

Omenlon:
clap for yourself.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
One thing I have noticed is that all these commercial men of God have respected themselves this time around by not indulging themselves in fake prophecies unlike prior to the election and president swearing in ceremony.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by bewla(m): 9:15am On Sep 05, 2023
helinues:
PEPT judgement would be streamed from India.

Na kuku formalities
we are not bother who government help
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
WowSweetGuy:
Nigeria is doomed. We know how it will go and nothing will happen just like the announcement of president elect midnight.

The idiots didn't stream d sessions in court but want to stream their announcement live

Our mumu no too much.

Weak ass citizens
Nigeria is doomed, you are a Nigerian, and you want your own life to be better. Some of you will just die for nothing and Nigeria will not stop for a second.

1 Like

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by zoomzoom(m): 9:18am On Sep 05, 2023
[quote author=benuejosh post=125588049]And that's why Labour Party's mother the NLC has decided to embark on strike so that their components can go and protest against a true judgement that would be delivered.

Why did the strike not take place before the judgement or after the judgement but on the day of the judgement.

They will yet again labour in vain.

If you weren't so DENSE and CORN-fused, you would have realised that the judgement date came after nlc had annoted the two days of 5th and 6th for their warning strike... but why do even bother to engage one whose life is dependent on abbado criminality?.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Iamanoited: 9:19am On Sep 05, 2023
ASTUTE NGELALE. TINUBU DIDN'T DECLARE HIMSELF PRESIDENT. HE WAS DECLARED BY A CONSTITUTED AUTHORITY. AND SO ATIKU AND OBIDATTI ARE JUST HOOLIGANS. THE LAWS NATURAL AND UNNATURAL WILL SOON DEAL WITH THEM.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:21am On Sep 05, 2023
Ewedegubbler:
My biggest achievement so far= renouncing my Nigerian citizenship and tossing that evil passport into the toilet …

I love u Lord
who cares. You are
least important in the scheme of things in Nigeria. You can move to Somalia or Afghanistan.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by WowSweetGuy(m): 9:23am On Sep 05, 2023
Omenlon:
Nigeria is doomed, you are a Nigerian, and you want your own life to be better. Some of you will just die for nothing and Nigeria will not stop for a second.
I want everybody life to better that's why I am hoping for a better true leadership
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by IJEYdiamond(f): 9:24am On Sep 05, 2023
If Ngelale.... that has a special place in God's hand.... Can say this no minding what life will be after then...

Just know Nigeria is gone.. *Recruits sold souls of the devil*..... U dont cheat and live freely for ever..
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Vitally123: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2023
chisomkachy:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sqp0axqxq7w

What else can they say? When people have lost all moral values and their consciences smeared with hot irons, do they feel shame or pain any more? Meanwhile Esau sold his birthright for a toke of red poridge but sought it afterwards when it was too late. They can say anything because of what they're currently getting but eternity will judge.
Re: Ngelale: Tinubu not Worried About Tribunal verdict, he knows he won the election by Omenlon: 9:27am On Sep 05, 2023
Firmtruth:
Did Tinubu won Rivers State? Fear God ooo...
Remove the obvious Rivers State that Tinubu losses from the 12 states INEC declared for him, automatically he will drop to 11 states.
Think we'll....
Mr INEC chairman, declare your river state results figure so that we all can know the order of all the parties performances in that state. No need to dey assume anything, figures don't lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Southern Senators Revive Forum, Appoint Abiru As Chairman / NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" / Bukola Saraki Reacts To The Death Of Kofi Annan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.