Stats: 3,158,555 members, 7,837,127 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here (949 Views)

Nairaland Girls Are Boring And Sex Starved / Guys How Do U Cope With Boring And Quite Ladies / Are Successful Women Boring And Useless? (2) (3) (4)

Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Orikinla(m): 4:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
In the course of the 58 days, 15 hours and 48 minutes I have spent so far on Nairaland, the most boring and repetitive topics have been posted on the Romance Board and also with the worst grammar too.

Why not ask something unusual like, if it is bad to P-I-S-S while having SEX?
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by r231(m): 4:57pm On Oct 16, 2011
you are part of them cheesy
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Goldieluks: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2011
^^ and you are very right. grin
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 16, 2011
r231:
you are part of them cheesy

Gbam.

OP, the same fingers you use to click and reply those threads can be used two start your own unique and interesting thread.
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Nobody: 10:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
[size=14pt]Chei!. . . grin grin Pot dey calling kettle blacking!. . . World go soon end be that! grin grin[/size]
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by slimyem: 10:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
Op,this section has at least 5 boring threads from you in the last 5 days,
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Ybutterfly: 10:25pm On Oct 25, 2011
^^^^^^^^^That is NL f0r y0u^^^^ cool
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by seedord247(m): 10:32pm On Oct 25, 2011
I thought as much with the compliment of Tell wisdom, lefulefu, freecocoa and co.
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by tellwisdom: 10:53pm On Oct 25, 2011
In the course of the 58 days, 15 hours and 48 minutes I have spent so far on Nairaland, the most boring and repetitive topics have been posted on the Romance Board and also with the worst grammar too.

Why not ask something unusual like, if it is bad to P-I-S-S while Being Intimate?

Orikiller, bro u mean 58days u spent here, no lady has accepted your proposal?? embarassed undecided . Check your self embarassed
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by freecocoa(f): 11:30pm On Oct 25, 2011
seedord247:

I thought as much with the compliment of Tell wisdom, lefulefu, freecocoa and co.
Come respect your old self o,imagine you calling cocoa boring, you must be daft,you that can't start one meaningful thread,let today be the last you'll refer to me,you've been warned.EWU HAUSA.
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Idowuogbo(f): 11:33pm On Oct 25, 2011
Baba type nonsense u are d Goliath behind d stupendous threads 2 na , ayam bringin David to watergun all of una
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Andrew3(m): 11:34pm On Oct 25, 2011
Kai una wicked ooo person wey report case no dey loose.
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Andrew3(m): 11:35pm On Oct 25, 2011
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by seedord247(m): 11:43pm On Oct 25, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Baba type nonsense u are d Goliath behind d stupendous threads 2 na , ayam bringin David to watergun all of una

Baba Gboin,

You better warned your associate freetoto or what ever name you call her. Can't i express again the way i like.

Help me tell am say Emi o Gbadun ooo make she ask me for Ibidun.
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by ilovelagos: 11:45pm On Oct 25, 2011
only boring people stay online in the forum.
i am one of them, i have to admit.
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by tellwisdom: 12:20am On Oct 26, 2011
Baba Gboin,

You better warned your associate[b] freetoto[/b] or what ever name you call her. Can't i express again the way i like.

Help me tell am say Emi o Gbadun ooo make she ask me for Ibidun.

grin grin grin grin grin grin This MUGU make sense today grin grin
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Nobody: 12:50am On Oct 26, 2011
op l feel u but i can tell u that it happens not only here but across board save for politics section embarassed
Re: Too Many Boring And Repetitive Topics On Relationships Here by Natasha2(f): 2:22pm On Oct 27, 2011
Orikinla:

Why not ask something unusual like, if it is bad to P-I-S-S while Being Intimate

lolz sorry to burst your bubble that topic has been discussed before grin grin, the thing is as more and more newbies registered more and more old topics become repeated because they have no idea it has already been posted I think I made three or four threads like that I never knew they already existed, the next reason is just because of jobless people who have nothing good to think about, anyways I'm dealing with such people cheesy

5 Tips To Attract The Man Of Your Dreams / In Love But Confused / Warning Signs Of Infidelity