Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,990 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:56 PM

Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? (6521 Views)

Things You Realize And Regret When You Let That Special Someone Go / Have You Ever Bought A Gift To Your Gf And You Regret it afterwards. / Really Liked A Naija (yoruba) Girl And Regret Not Doing Anything (i'm Oyinbo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by aloyemeka1: 7:11pm On Oct 16, 2011
Have you dumped someone before and regret your actions after few years?. Why did you regret dumping him/her?
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by InkedNerd(f): 7:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
Nope, but I have ended șexual relationships that I regretted tongue
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by r231(m): 7:25pm On Oct 16, 2011
Ermmmmm I think so but not too sure grin grin
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by MrsChima1(f): 7:33pm On Oct 16, 2011
r231:

Po' thang. Was it that bad? shocked tongue

Inked_Nerd:

Inkie! Chile! I remembered this one time I was with lipsrsealed and had this wonderful lipsrsealed. I had to move to another area and severed communication with lipsrsealed. So I understand what You mean sha!

(trying to remember the digits looking behind me) Whew.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by InkedNerd(f): 7:36pm On Oct 16, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Inkie! Chile! I remembered this one time I was with lipsrsealed and had this wonderful lipsrsealed. I had to move to another area and severed communication with lipsrsealed. So I understand what You mean sha!

(trying to remember the digits looking behind me) Whew.

Sad part is, I still have the guy's number tongue
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by aloyemeka1: 7:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

eeeyaaaa, was it the lumber jack that is sweeter than honey?
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by InkedNerd(f): 7:49pm On Oct 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

eeeyaaaa, was it the lumber jack that is sweeter than honey?

lol I don't know what lumber jacker you're talking about but the dude was definitely sweeter than honey grin grin grin
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by aloyemeka1: 7:52pm On Oct 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

lol I don't know what lumber jacker you're talking about but the dude was definitely sweeter than honey grin grin grin

Isn't the lumber jack the major thing that made him sweet. Keep his name secret oo before dayoKanu hacks your phone for his number. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by slimyem: 8:05pm On Oct 16, 2011
Regrets?NOPE!
Looking back,It was always something i really had to do.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by InkedNerd(f): 8:09pm On Oct 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Isn't the lumber jack the major thing that made him sweet. Keep his name secret oo before dayoKanu hacks your phone for his number. kiss kiss kiss kiss

Oh, I see what you're saying wink. lol I'll keep quiet about his name grin
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Goldieluks: 8:13pm On Oct 16, 2011
r231:

cool
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by aloyemeka1: 8:44pm On Oct 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Oh, I see what you're saying wink. lol I'll keep quiet about his name grin

Do you honestly trust yourself around him?. Have you heard of "Okafors law" before?. Google it if you haven't heard of the law and tell me know the likelihood of that law applying when he is around even though you've moved on.

Read Okafors theory here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Okafor%E2%80%99s%20Law
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Mcleo007(m): 8:48pm On Oct 16, 2011
I never regret dumping anybody. Infact, i feel so happy when i rid myself of some peeps in my life. cheesy

Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by InkedNerd(f): 9:04pm On Oct 16, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Do you honestly trust yourself around him?. Have you heard of "Okafors law" before?. Google it if you haven't heard of the law and tell me know the likelihood of that law applying when he is around even though you've moved on.

Read Okafors theory here:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Okafor%E2%80%99s%20Law

Yes, I trust myself because I know how to control myself when I'm involved with him. Okafor's law doesn't apply to me because sexually, I enjoyed what I had with him but aside from that I had no interest in dating him. We "accidentally" parted ways and when I finally got back in touch with him, he had started a new relationship but wanted to continue having sex. Although the sex was great, I couldn't do something like that to another woman whether I knew her or not. I will admit, I was very tempted to fool around with him but I don't think I could face myself know that I had done something like that. In the end, I chose to walk away as opposed to giving into the ṩexual desires.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by aloyemeka1: 11:51pm On Oct 16, 2011
Inked_Nerd:

Yes, I trust myself because I know how to control myself when I'm involved with him. Okafor's law doesn't apply to me because sexually, I enjoyed what I had with him but aside from that I had no interest in dating him. We "accidentally" parted ways and when I finally got back in touch with him, he had started a new relationship but wanted to continue Being Intimate. Although the sex was great, I couldn't do something like that to another woman whether I knew her or not. I will admit, I was very tempted to fool around with him but I don't think I could face myself know that I had done something like that. In the end, I chose to walk away as opposed to giving into the ṩexual desires.

Ok, I hope so but body no be wood o. Be careful on how you go close to him.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by InkedNerd(f): 12:15am On Oct 17, 2011
aloy/emeka:

Ok, I hope so but body no be wood o. Be careful on how you go close to him.

Nothing will happen unless he is single. If not, then he is a stranger to me.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by freecocoa(f): 1:20am On Oct 17, 2011
Dumped someone=Yeah.
Regret=No,it was more like a case of good riddance.
But my,do I miss the love making?I honestly do cos it always felt like the first time(passionate and sweet)
I miss the rib cracking jokes too,the dude was one hell of a comedian.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by iice(f): 4:32am On Oct 17, 2011
No regrets.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by skydeep(f): 5:42am On Oct 17, 2011
^ me either undecided
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by sexsinners(m): 6:22am On Oct 17, 2011
getting dumped yessssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 17, 2011
No regrets, I believe everything happens for a reason.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 17, 2011
Yes. . .The girl that dis-vir-gin me.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Creamish(f): 9:21am On Oct 17, 2011
slimyem:

Regrets?NOPE!
Looking back,It was always something i really had to do.

Yeah . .same here . .
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Okijajuju1(m): 9:30am On Oct 17, 2011
YEah!! She was a very very good girl who made me feel good. But I ended it because our priorities were different. While I was looking to build a relationship towards marriage, she was still in the whole juvenile boyfriend/girlfriend stage. I ended it for an equally great girl. But heaven knows I still miss my ex
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Dyt(f): 10:03am On Oct 17, 2011
i always v a reason 2 dump so i dont regret
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Igosun: 10:04am On Oct 17, 2011
Yes very funny guy we laughed a lot.
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nobody: 10:17am On Oct 17, 2011
Okija_juju:

YEah!! She was a very very good girl who made me feel good. But I ended it because our priorities were different. While I was looking to build a relationship towards marriage, she was still in the whole juvenile boyfriend/girlfriend stage. I ended it for an equally great girl. But heaven knows I still miss my ex
Exact of what happened to me.mine got married few weeks back.i feel so emotional about her till date
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by born2boink(m): 10:29am On Oct 17, 2011
No, I remain the happiest guy on earth broke up with her, I never knew I was dating Devil
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by tardell007(m): 10:30am On Oct 17, 2011
yea,
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nobody: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2011
Why regret it when you are getting rid of 1 parasite at a time. All a girl do is ask me for money May be i should stop dating models
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by Nobody: 10:47am On Oct 17, 2011
I regret not Nyanshing my Ex on a Chimney, guess she's counting herself Lucky! angry
Re: Have You Dumped Someone Before And Regret It? by badmrkt(m): 11:19am On Oct 17, 2011
El Guapo:

I regret not Nyanshing my Ex on a Chimney, guess she's counting herself Lucky! angry
badt guy,u shud ve tried a tunnel instead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

South Caribbean Islands (barbados, Trinidad, St Lucia Etc) / My Girlfriend In Final Year Wanna Kill Me( Advice Needed) / I Give My Bae 5k Weekly And Shes Complaining.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.