Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,177 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (42971 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Surgeon Fined For Writing His Name On Patient's Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by descarado: 9:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

It is finished.
We scream and shout politicians.
Are we all not Nigerians.
Welcome to the world where wicked reigns
I bet you nothing will happen to that man.
We will be told the police is on it while he relocate to the accomplice hospital to continue killing people.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by adspelite(m): 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is horrible!
Anyway the husband and family should as a matter of urgency request the removal of a kidney from the said doctor. He should not be sent to prison. Let him also live with one kidney.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by KingRabota: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2023
The desperate lengths Nigerian's go through just to make this thing called money .
Even the devil is in shock
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by orikoku: 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kill the devil 😈

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Mitsurugi(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is just bad angry
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Throwback: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2023
Very simple.

He must surrender his own kidney to return to the woman.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by PHIPEX(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is scary
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Mitsurugi(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2023
veraponpo:
Igbo people and wickedness, fraud and criminality are 5 and 6.

Man's inhumanity to man.

They will later come to say they are successful and rich. When all the arrested drug barons in India and Indonesia are all from Southeast Nigeria.

Are you okay? This must be hunger. Ogbeni amala never too cost ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by badoh(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
This is a very wicked soul having no regard for human life if indeed this story is confirmed to be true. How could someone do this kind of thing to his fellow human?
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Father4all: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
Abi na him remove saint Obi body parts grin
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by gentlesmithugo(m): 9:33pm On Sep 08, 2023
What an evil man
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Omoawoke: 9:35pm On Sep 08, 2023
Na dem dem
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Chibuzoripob: 9:37pm On Sep 08, 2023
angry angry angry
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by oneMalik: 9:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Na the money wey dem take dey buy moto ,build house be that ,come dey form one nonsense rich men .

Now how far ?

You don enter this one Oga Doctor .

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by CSTRR: 9:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerians are wicked people.

You people don't deserve better than tinubu, honestly.

It's the Judgement of God for the pervasive wickedness. Na only crooks go dey govern una.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
PS712:
This needs not be swept under the carpet. He sure isn't alone in this criminal act. There must be a syndicate that needs unraveling.

Is it our egunje-loving hungry police or our envelop-loving journalists that will be bothered enough to pursue the matter? After a few months, the issue will die down, and the bastard may even buy his freedom and nobody will notice because our record keeping is shit!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:43pm On Sep 08, 2023
CSTRR:
Nigerians are wicked people.

You people don't deserve better than tinubu, honestly.

It's the Judgement of God for the pervasive wickedness.

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by OyeofIkoTuN(m): 9:44pm On Sep 08, 2023
Things dey happen
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by 1gbdata: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Man should punish him.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by obotematics: 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2023
Yes Bros looks like a criminal.
May evil men do will be brought to light either today or sometime Tomorrow
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by doggedfighter(f): 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
BigDawsNet:
They should check his organ one by one.. if anything missing.. den those people don buy market

Check the doctor's organs ?
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by LOVEALAIGBO: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
A lot of the so called 'doctors' practising in Nigeria are no better than carpenters and hustlers! You just have to wonder how they managed to pass through medical school!
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by CSTRR: 9:47pm On Sep 08, 2023
LOVEALAIGBO:

Hehehehehe grin grin grin
Look at the terrible leadership that Nigeria has consistently gotten.

You think it's ordinary.?

Politicans will loot the country to stupor and Nigerians will keep voting them. It's not ordinary.

It's a consequence of all the wickedness, injustice and abomination in high and low places.

God has sent to this country the spirit of error like he did to those lying prophets in the Old testament, so that we will consistently produce criminals as leaders.

That is the only thing that makes sense. A wicked nation don't deserve God's mercy.

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 9:48pm On Sep 08, 2023
Nigerian's judges will tell you that he didn't do it intentional, that he only want to get money to take care of his family.
The same way they said Shetima double nomination was not intentional.
Anybody that is doubting my comment should pls answer this question:
Q: If Ekweremadu case had happened in Nigeria, would he has gone to prison? Will the boy ( victim) be walking free?
Before you go against my submission just answer the two (2) questions above.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 08, 2023
Bring back firing squads!
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2023
I pray that this idiot doctor should rot in jail. By the way I need to do CT scan to confirm that my two kidneys are intact. Because I had surgery on appendix in 2013, and that is the only surgery I ever had.

3 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Kai! No wonder God says he regret creating human.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Akerele44(m): 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2023
Who are you e going to trust with our life in this world except God

To even go hospital for medical check up they scare me mostimes
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Battlepanda4: 9:56pm On Sep 08, 2023

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by LeopardX: 9:58pm On Sep 08, 2023
izonborn098:
I don't trust doctors and pastors, they calculate their own interest more than any other thing..
......and he's both. Double wahala.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Reference(m): 9:59pm On Sep 08, 2023
asanausana91:
Nigerian's judges will tell you that he didn't do it intentional, that he only want to get money to take care of his family.
The same way they said Shetima double nomination was not intentional.
Anybody that is doubting my comment should pls answer this question:
Q: If Ekweremadu case had happened in Nigeria, would he has gone to prison? Will the boy ( victim) be walking free?
Before you go against my submission just answer the two (2) questions above.

No one can do so with a clear conscience.
We all know that Nigeria has a fundamental Law and Order problem that cannot be resolved without restructuring.
Just that we are pretentious and so become victims of the very ill we tolerate.
If not why should any right thinking person be APPEALING to the police and the state attorney to do their jobs in this dastardly case.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 10:01pm On Sep 08, 2023
theophorus:
Nigerians and Wickedness and Greed.

This one too will insult and blame Nigeria Politicians ooo. Just like those who rip their customers and make outrageous profits will claim it Business.

Abeg, make all of Us check ourselves and stop focusing on others. Let's all choose to do right.
what do you mean, we should not criticize our politicians if they do wrong thing?
We sent them there, therefore we must check them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf / 681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested) / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.