Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,195 members, 7,829,274 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:39 PM

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (42975 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Surgeon Fined For Writing His Name On Patient's Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by QueenDima47(f): 1:01am On Sep 09, 2023
This is pure wickedness. EVil
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by acorntree(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:
As shared by seasoned investigative journalist @PIDOMNIGERIA

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1700154695925305839?t=Bm1VDziC9KsECxxS29axvg&s=19

This is terrible? Dr Noah kekere, you're a disgrace to medical profession. How can someone goes to this level of harvesting human organ. We Nigerian are really living in jungle. I hope he won't escaped final judgement by buying his way out. Very wicked animal
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by skukimania(f): 2:10am On Sep 09, 2023
Can Mrs Busari’s missing kidney be replaced by one of the evil Doctor’s kidneys? If yes, then problem solved ! The Doctor should bear the full cost and the other kidney left should be donated for free. Period!

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Elidrisy20: 3:09am On Sep 09, 2023
They should just kee the bastard
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Agugbadin: 4:00am On Sep 09, 2023
He should be sentenced to death by hanging.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:04am On Sep 09, 2023
Am in trouble, this man have killed me.

Since my operation last year, I no more walk well, I easily collapse, and I felt empty in my left side of stomach.

Chaiiii, This people have ended my life finish.....

So one person is using my kidney now, no wonder I am hearing another voice in my head - as if another of my self is living somewhere....

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:05am On Sep 09, 2023
skukimania:
Can Mrs Busari’s missing kidney be replaced by one of the evil Doctor’s kidneys? If yes, then problem solved ! The Doctor should bear the full cost and the other kidney left should be donated for free. Period!
Law does not go like that....
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Uchek(m): 4:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Naija has happened to her. So sorry!

TemplarLandry:
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by pendragonbladgo(m): 4:17am On Sep 09, 2023
So Nigeria supposed professional Doctors are now threat to the Nation, please which money is this Doctor supposed to be looking for now?

He owns an Hospital, is it not enough to manage his life?

Ohhh, so even Doctors can't be trusted?

Pastors have failed, Elders have failed, Lecturers self have sold INEC and our future,

Lawyers have long ago dumb us to our faith!

Where else do we run to?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by sylve11: 4:28am On Sep 09, 2023
izonborn098:
I don't trust doctors and pastors, they calculate their own interest more than any other thing..

Add lawyers. cool
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by sylve11: 4:31am On Sep 09, 2023
Na wa o shocked cool
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by countryman13: 4:36am On Sep 09, 2023
Blacktruth:
Wonderful , abeg another bad thing dey wey never happen for dis Nigeria? Make someone remind me of one abeg
Earthquake!
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Subonbon(m): 4:54am On Sep 09, 2023
This one na the real kékeré very small head....
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Oju4190: 5:03am On Sep 09, 2023
veraponpo:
Igbo people and wickedness, fraud and criminality are 5 and 6.

Man's inhumanity to man.

They will later come to say they are successful and rich. When all the arrested drug barons in India and Indonesia are all from Southeast Nigeria.
So u think kekere is an Igbo name.....abeg ask ur Yoruba brodas the meaning of kekere
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Dshocker(m): 5:09am On Sep 09, 2023
Unitly:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Oyom
G.TBank

Donate one of your kidney to this woman, and i will give N1m
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by ugboshi(m): 5:17am On Sep 09, 2023
Very simple I will suggest after investigation and confirmation,his organ should be used to replace the stolen one.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by PeachtreeReside(f): 5:29am On Sep 09, 2023
Thank God they shared his picture.

I have always being wary of those Indians purporting to coming to Nigeria for free or reduced surgery fees.....

I hope we allow the right thing to be done always and not allow greed and selfishness cloud our reasoning.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by edgecution(m): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:
As shared by seasoned investigative journalist @PIDOMNIGERIA

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1700154695925305839?t=Bm1VDziC9KsECxxS29axvg&s=19

This man is a Pastor attacking Muslims in the North. Lollll grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Goalnaldo(m): 5:52am On Sep 09, 2023
blahc007:
I saw this story on my friends status today....she was the one who conducted the scan on the woman.

E no really make sense to me until I see the news for here..

Omo wickedness deh o
is she single and beautiful? If yes can you send me her contact
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by fredoooooo: 6:11am On Sep 09, 2023
vertueptime:

why jail him, let them also remove his organ
I agree with you sir/ma ... Eye for eye remain the best judgement for me , if the world want to go blind let it be. It will reduce human wickedness for sure .

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Pat081: 6:12am On Sep 09, 2023
ArewaHouse:
I have always maintained the position that the evil is in our hearts Nigerians and not our leaders.
true talk ,but some of our leaders may have hands in it too do not be surprised if by tomorrow if police come out and say they have nothing against him
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Angrymode: 6:25am On Sep 09, 2023
That's another of our future presidential candidate in Nigeria especially now that he has pleaded guilty and is looking for a plea bargain. APC - Take am as you see am.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Zorn: 6:56am On Sep 09, 2023
veraponpo:

Man's inhumanity to man.

They will later come to say they are successful and rich. When all the arrested drug barons in India and Indonesia are all from Southeast Nigeria.
Okay now we know the root of this tribalism always happening on here . As you can see, igbo people saw the name kayinde kekere but never mentioned yoruba to accuse them of any evil because of one person . Now i believe this slowpoke that thought kekere to be an igbo name might not be a yoruba , except he is just a bastard yoruba from fulani herdsman .
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Chasito(m): 7:24am On Sep 09, 2023
They should harvest one of his organ too and fix for the woman, but how come the woman didn't notice that one of her kidneys were missing, because if it were to be a man, he will find out since, I think his victims are mostly females, only God knows how many million that he sold the woman's kidney.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by TOPCRUISE(m): 7:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Grizzly Doctor.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Edusouls(m): 7:31am On Sep 09, 2023
veraponpo:

Man's inhumanity to man.

is doctor kekere an igboman? So what brought Igbos into this crime?
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Edusouls(m): 7:33am On Sep 09, 2023
Blacks are very wicked humans without any single feeling for a fellow human, we prefer money to humans anytime any day
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Prestigesog74: 7:40am On Sep 09, 2023
My brother would have to go do scannings too because he was once operated by this very doctor
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Mhizzard(m): 7:50am On Sep 09, 2023
The only body i know part is being remove is from gadget interna without the knowledge of the owner
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Bfly: 7:53am On Sep 09, 2023
Nigerian government is for the elite. Police is for the masses.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by MrBroke(m): 8:03am On Sep 09, 2023
People way dey answer bible names dem fear dem o
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Abuskid: 8:25am On Sep 09, 2023
Some commenters above are already on doctors and pastors. But , investigation has shown that Noah Kekere is not a medical doctor but an economist. Though he started reading nursing but later dropped out, he has both B.sc and Msc in economics.
This happens in jos, a city in Nigeria, who knows the evil going on in the villages?

Nobody can tell you the number of non medical doctor that practice surgery and live happily by killing (treating) people in this country. I know two surgeons in my village but none of them is a lisenced doctor, one is an Anatomist by training while the other one is a town and regional planner.

I don't know of other regions in Nigeria, but this is rampant in the North and this boils down to two reasons I'm able to identify:
1-- Lack of awareness of the value of health to individuals and families, which culminates to become a societal problem. Here , you see somebody in pain but they don't care to go better facility for treatment. You talk to them they will say "Allah ne yake bada lafiya" , meaning is GOD IS THAT PROVIDES HEALTH.
Sure nobody can dispute that God is the provider of health but you need a trained and experienced medical personnel to treat you.

2-- Inadequacy of medical doctors and health personnel in general. There are many local government areas here, that you can count the number of doctors (there children) they've produced. Those healthtech guys are now our doctors and good number of them treat (worsen) complicated problems that might the attention of a consultant.

Medical practice is no longer for humanity but for profit making and this is not in any way unconnected to the manner in which our government handles health care sector in this country, Nigeria.
If you aren't from village you can't understand all this ..
Oh god our lives are in your hands, ya rabb.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested) / Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.