Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (42970 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Surgeon Fined For Writing His Name On Patient's Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 10:03pm On Sep 08, 2023
PS712:
This needs not be swept under the carpet. He sure isn't alone in this criminal act. There must be a syndicate that needs unraveling.
the syndicate may not be in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by joinnow: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2023
DesChyko:
As shared by seasoned investigative journalist @PIDOMNIGERIA

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1700154695925305839?t=Bm1VDziC9KsECxxS29axvg&s=19
HUMAN BEING
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by blahc007: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
I saw this story on my friends status today....she was the one who conducted the scan on the woman.

E no really make sense to me until I see the news for here..

Omo wickedness deh o

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Coronavirus1: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
The doctor kidney should be harvested for a replacement for the woman.
And also send him to jail for life.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by YungINchrist: 10:08pm On Sep 08, 2023
Crazy things are happening,LORD HAVE shocked

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by SeriouslySense(m): 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2023
The Nigerian. grin grin

what a people, alright, sai gobe. grin grin grin

Let me be checking myself well, if i am alright grin grin I will not allow this bad traits dominate me. alright, sai gobe.

He has already justified it, that it was okay to steal peoples organ to make extra cash, hmm so smart, smartness. alright grin grin grin
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by OdefaGirl(f): 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Jesus Christ.... Wetin remain for this country. It's getting scarier
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by adecz: 10:14pm On Sep 08, 2023
Looking at his eyes alone show a
dangerous and devilish human being..

What a wicked act of atrocious betrayal
of trust❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮

He probably sold her kidney for 2 million
and bought a car with the proceeds..
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by frog12: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
he did it for money. when the government is not serious, you will see bad doctors like this.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
emorse:
You sabi how mechanic dey commot catalyst from motor ba? Them say if na you be the motor, na this guy be the mechanic. grin grin
you just reminded me of one mechanic who changed my brain box, he sold my own and put a damage one for me. When I begin to get problem with the brain box I went to another mechanic then I discovered it is not my brain box, I confronted him but he denied everything and was swearing walahitalahi. When I told him that I am taking him to the barracks to get the truth, he now confess that he did it because his wife was in the hospital and he has no money. I only told him to call the guy he sold it to, when the guy come I just tell the mechanic to remove my brain box and give me. I went away with the two brain box to another mechanic who now change to my original brain box. Now my car is good to go anywhere.

4 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by SeriouslySense(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
To him, he made money, very strange, there is nothing like village people, just sick people. grin grin grin grin
adecz:

Looking at his eyes alone show a
dangerous and devilish human being..

What a wicked act of atrocious betrayal
of trust❗️❗️❗️😮😮😮

He probably sold her kidney for 2 million
and bought a car with the proceeds
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by tnerro1(m): 10:16pm On Sep 08, 2023
This man should be cut to pieces or dragged behind a moving vehicle till dead, what a human being 😡

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by SeriouslySense(m): 10:18pm On Sep 08, 2023
Not justified, i See poorer doctors in other countries they don't do such sick things.

frog12:
he did it for money. when the government is not serious, you will see bad doctors like this.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Brushstrokes20: 10:19pm On Sep 08, 2023
Dammmmmmmmnnnn it undecided
Lucifer is a learner when compared to some humans!
Where's jungle justice when you need one
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Aquaflow77: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2023
Wetin yorubas see for organ and skull mining wee dey no won tell pesin
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by IamANigerianMan: 10:26pm On Sep 08, 2023
viyon02:
The worst is yet to happen in this present Nigeria, no where is save again, the system is so bad that nothing is impossible. The reason for his action will be...... He just need money.
Going to Private hospital in Nigeria is suicidal, in Private hospital only one doctor is one attending to you and he can do and undo.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by asanausana91: 10:27pm On Sep 08, 2023
The plateau government should as a matter of urgency Lock up that Murna hospital imm.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Masterito(m): 10:29pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am not sure you have a clue about what leadership is all about. The leaders are the problem. It takes just one president with the political will to reset Nigerians.
ArewaHouse:
I have always maintain the position that the evil is in our hearts Nigerians and not our leaders.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by SeriouslySense(m): 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
I am wondering how did it start, maybe its started with, "ohh let me remove one organ or two organ to make quick cash, nobody will know, at least one organ will work for some time and they will not trace it"
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by descarado: 10:32pm On Sep 08, 2023
We practice religion yet not godly at all.
What's the use of going to church and mosque when our hearts are evil?

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by mozona(m): 10:39pm On Sep 08, 2023
They should remove all his organ and sell it to people in need.

So that before him die, he will come to realize the evil himself has done to people.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by arantess: 10:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
Harvesters of skull and organs

Tuahh
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by arantess: 10:42pm On Sep 08, 2023
IamANigerianMan:

Going to Private hospital in Nigeria is suicidal, in Private hospital only one doctor is one attending to you and he can do and undo.
Private hospital get levels oo

E depend the one you go
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by vertueptime: 10:53pm On Sep 08, 2023
fredoooooo:
Government should please investigate this and jail him if found guilty.
They should also revoke his license.

why jail him, let them also remove his organ
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by xperiencelove(m): 10:55pm On Sep 08, 2023
He should be charge to court and the judge should rule his own left kidney should be brought out to replace Mrs Busari own. Simple.

High, middle and lower class of Nigerians are almost completely wicked.

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by panpan(m): 11:12pm On Sep 08, 2023
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by nwadiuko1(m): 11:40pm On Sep 08, 2023
veraponpo:
Igbo people and wickedness, fraud and criminality are 5 and 6.

Man's inhumanity to man.

They will later come to say they are successful and rich. When all the arrested drug barons in India and Indonesia are all from Southeast Nigeria.
mugu check the name of the suspect first, it's a Yoruba name....I hope you still maintain the same opinion...Ezi

1 Like

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Lacash: 11:41pm On Sep 08, 2023
DesChyko:
As shared by seasoned investigative journalist @PIDOMNIGERIA

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1700154695925305839?t=Bm1VDziC9KsECxxS29axvg&s=19
And what more can u expect from Erekere’s uncle, stealing runs in their family 🤓🤓😎
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Sleekfingers: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2023
Creamypie:
most so-called "ritual killings" are organ harvest in conjunction with asians

You are not far from the truth.....but most nigerians are calling it ritual......organ harvesting is a big business in asia. And south America.
African migrants are easy targets. Especially in China, Vietnam, Malaysia, India, Pakistan, Israel, Cuba, Brazil, Colombia, Venezuela, Mexico, Taiwan, Lebanon, Turkey , Cyprus, Russia, Libya and Ukraine

2 Likes

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Cantonese: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2023
Simply lie him down, get one of his kidneys out and replace to the woman’s.

Worthless man.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by AfonjaPriest: 12:38am On Sep 09, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Unitly:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf / 681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested) / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.