Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA (42976 Views)

Kehinde Kamal: How ‘Dr Kekere’ Removed My Kidney / Doctor Noah Kekere Arrested For Organ Harvesting ‘Runs Mad’ In Cell / Surgeon Fined For Writing His Name On Patient's Kidney (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by zedman1(m): 8:41am On Sep 09, 2023
ArewaHouse:
I have always maintain the position that the evil is in our hearts Nigerians and not our leaders.
That's why when people mention that phrase "our leaders" as the cause of our problem, I begin to wonder where our leaders come from. Are we not our leaders? Or do they come from Jupiter, Spain or the Atlantic ocean?
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by RIDOO: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2023
ShoeWorld1:
Some people can be mean and wicked. So the money he's getting from his work is not enough for him?

They should take his organ and give it back to the woman, then lock the greedy doctor up in a cell and throw away the keys to that cell.

My submission too...eye for eye.... do onto others what you want to be done to you..

Stupid.. greedy man with the heart of the devil...

That's is some of the reasons l don't trust private hospitals. .. Even l prefer local govt pry health care centers to most.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Adelowo28: 9:07am On Sep 09, 2023
Why people are so wicked? We only blame politicians
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by FireUpNow(m): 9:13am On Sep 09, 2023
Jethrone1:
LEARN (A.I ART AND ANIMATION) AND MAKE MORE MONEY ONLINE.
AI art (Artificial Intelligence art) is a form of digital art created or enhanced with AI tools. A.I videos are human-like, they are far better than cartoons as they look and perfom like real human/Animals.
A.I art works with tools ( it doesn't require knowledge of programming, painting or drawing skills)
WHAT YOU CAN DO WITH IT:
* Helps in Marketing ( Video ads)
* Content Creator ( like YouTube and Tiktok) etc
* Enhance Teaching Materials
* Comic Book Creator

HOW YOU CAN MAKE MONEY WITH IT:
* Freelance Services (it's highly demanded)
* create and sell video contents
* Promote Your brands
* Have a YouTube channel and focus on a nice niche .
* Advertise for Print on Demand video.
* Atimes sacrifice your time, create promotional videos for big brands, approach them with, I bet you, about 90% of them would compensate you.
* With A.I art skills, you are already an artist. Just think about wall arts
* Create Children books
* As the knowledge is not yet saturated, you can teach others and make money also .
The course consists of 16 detailed videos and they are not heavy. Also, children can learn this.
Price is slashed to N4,500.
There's certificate
You do you teaching online or face to face thing?
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by AdeProgrammer(m): 10:11am On Sep 09, 2023
kerry57:
Does that man look like a doctor in any way?

I only see a monster Doctor WHO on this pic.

See person belle for God sake.

The man actually read Economic and not a surgeon.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by jaxxy(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2023
Wow
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by kitken: 10:54am On Sep 09, 2023
Ekweremadu Doctor Pro max
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by blahc007: 10:59am On Sep 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
is she single and beautiful? If yes can you send me her contact
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....una don crase finish for this forum walai....
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Speedy33(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2023
franchasofficia:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu come and see oh, your brothers have finished us in this country, ah! ah! AH! shocked shocked

Mumu boy, "Kekere" is a Yoruba name, skull mining tribe accusing Igbos they love to hate shocked
yellow has he is popularly known in nassarawa community is an Igbo man forget the name and he is not a doctor as portrayed, his first and second degree is both economics though he started a degree in nursing but dropped out
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Goalnaldo(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2023
blahc007:

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣....una don crase finish for this forum walai....

Sometimes food no dey give man joy but Canadian loud the feeling is different.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by frozen70(f): 11:13am On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:
As shared by seasoned investigative journalist @PIDOMNIGERIA

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1700154695925305839?t=Bm1VDziC9KsECxxS29axvg&s=19
Idiot
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Loyalty1: 12:17pm On Sep 09, 2023
veraponpo:
Igbo people and wickedness, fraud and criminality are 5 and 6.

Man's inhumanity to man.

They will later come to say they are successful and rich. When all the arrested drug barons in India and Indonesia are all from Southeast Nigeria.
Is obvious that it is mad dog breast that you suckedp0
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Ray07(m): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2023
The Devil also operated on my aunt when she had complicated typhoid infection. . . sad
Na to go do scan o
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by kcbaba007: 1:02pm On Sep 09, 2023
viyon02:
The worst is yet to happen in this present Nigeria, no where is save again, the system is so bad that nothing is impossible. The reason for his action will be...... He just need money.

Awon eyan drug lord
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by yemmywesey(m): 1:45pm On Sep 09, 2023
Dr erekere.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by TheGreatIYANU: 2:39pm On Sep 09, 2023
DesChyko:
As shared by seasoned investigative journalist @PIDOMNIGERIA

https://twitter.com/PIDOMNIGERIA/status/1700154695925305839?t=Bm1VDziC9KsECxxS29axvg&s=19

I am a strong believer in not suffering the witch to live. This witch definitely deserves a slow painful death.

If you have not pity and compassion for me, I have exactly 0 or - for you.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by blahc007: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2023
Goalnaldo:
Sometimes food no dey give man joy but Canadian loud the feeling is different.
😂Na loud de give u joy?
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Talknochip(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmmm.

this Man has operated on my Friend early this year.

She is still having problems in where He operated on.
Re: Doctor Noah Kekere Harvested Patient's Kidney - PIDOMNIGERIA by Arielle: 4:55pm On Sep 10, 2023
izonborn098:
I don't trust doctors and pastors, they calculate their own interest more than any other thing..
Apparently, this creep is both doctor and pastor.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

681 New COVID-19 Cases, 143 Discharged And 5 Deaths On June 11 - (3058 Tested) / Benefits Of Garden Egg Leaf / Can Methylated Spirit Grow Your Beard?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.