Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,177 members, 7,860,222 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:01 AM

Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict (7286 Views)

Elu P 78, Elu P 79 - LP Rep Says At The National Assembly / No Cause For Alarm, I Wasn't Sacked — LP Thaddeus Reacts To Tribunal Judgement / Sacked APC Senator, Joel-Onowakpo Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict by iammo(m): 10:46am On Sep 09, 2023
IfnobeGod20:

I thought the constitution gives losers of elections the right to ventilate their electoral lost at the tribunal? If Jonathan refused to toiled that line of appealing his lost at the polls, does that mean others should jettisoned their right just because Jonathan do that? Please it is not by force to comment sometimes, even if you suspend your IQ because of politicians, others may not.
Hence, it is within the constitutional right of anyone or party that is aggrieved to vent their lost at the tribunal. Common sense!

Meanwhile, the last time I checked, the people you alleged want to bring down INEC, Judiciary and Nigeria had never taken arms against any institution for the reason that the lost election, not even remotely beat any agent of government that administered the elections but it is on record how supporters of APC beat up INEC adhoc staff and other supporters of political parties, maimed and injured them.
I will advise you to fear God, even though if you don't fear human being.

Atleast God in his infinite mercy is humiliating the people who lost and want to cause post election chaos

I know Allah will reward everyone, even A third Position that lost 17 Northern States and SouthWest but wants to disqualify the legitimate winner
Re: Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict by Tareq1105: 11:59am On Sep 09, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CCudTR6ojwLSAx5AKHr8DGoCngJvt4zBpvjqhY7CPbrP4bEWN8i6UAPTpPJjS92ul&id=100042342836327&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7833576/enugu-east-isi-uzo-fed-const#125666564

If you're not satisfied with the judgement, you appeal with facts and figures as your evidence which must be convincing.

Tribunal is not a place of sentiment or entitlement or emotions. It's a place of convincing substantial evidences.

Don't be like someone (LP) who went to Police Station (Tribunal) to complain that his manhood (votes) was stolen but doesn't know where (polling units) exactly it was stolen.

He was given 8 weeks to try to remember where the manhood was stolen but unfortunately he couldn't till his Case was closed and thrown out through the windows.

Proof of evidence (Form EC8A from polling units in your constituency) is very crucial in substantiating your claim.

Best of luck.
Re: Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict by IfnobeGod20: 12:15pm On Sep 09, 2023
iammo:

Atleast God in his infinite mercy is humiliating the people who lost and want to cause post election chaos

I know Allah will reward everyone, even A third Position that lost 17 Northern States and SouthWest but wants to disqualify the legitimate winner
So far so good, LP and Peter Obi have toiled the part of the law before, during and after this year general elections. The party and Peter Obi have never instigated anyone or group to cause unrest anywhere but always persuading their supporters to be law abiding. That some of their supporters are unruly, that doesn't make you to daily make the party and Obi the subject, even on issues not remotely concern them. Same way supporters of APC are unruly and even vicious because it is on records how they beat, maim and injure people during the election, if the rest feel the same way you feel, then, Tinubu and APC are the ones that want to bring down the roof of Nigeria and her institutions. Till today, I can say is even PDP supporters that are moderate in their approach while APC and LP supporters are the vicious ones. This is the reason I told you to fear God, even if you don't fear human being. You cannot kill by the sword and still be afraid to die by the sword. If truly you're a real Muslim and you pray 5 times a day, Quranic wisdom should have let you know that both APC and LP supporters are somewhat guilt of all you accuse LP supporters of, while APC even does it on a large scale.
Re: Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict by MamaletASO: 1:27pm On Sep 09, 2023
Hmmm...

After trouble nah trouble...

Elluppeee

Re: Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict by Sky048: 1:51pm On Sep 09, 2023
Nemere2020:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=pfbid0CCudTR6ojwLSAx5AKHr8DGoCngJvt4zBpvjqhY7CPbrP4bEWN8i6UAPTpPJjS92ul&id=100042342836327&mibextid=Nif5oz

Previous Thread:
https://www.nairaland.com/7833576/enugu-east-isi-uzo-fed-const#125666564
he should challenge well, when his principal was fighting for his own mandate,they all relaxed and felt reluctant because they felt it's over and nothing again to bring them down...
Re: Sacked LP Rep Member, Sunday Nnamchi Vows To Challenge Tribunal Verdict by clockwisereport: 5:06pm On Sep 09, 2023
Prof Paul Sunday Nnamchi was my lecturer in UNN. He is a good man. We are with him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints New Advisers Headed By Gen Danjuma / Gej Visits Xmas Day Bombing Site, 6 Days After! / “it Is The Northerners Who Deserve Another State, Not The South East” Arewa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.