Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,039 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej (7270 Views)

Fashola Will One Day Be The President Of Nigeria - Actor Kunle Afolayan / Fashola Will Need A Doctor, A Massager, And Prayer Warriors’ - Reuben Abati / Buhari And Obasanjo's Tenure More Corrupt Than GEJ Tenure - TI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Orikinla(m): 5:19pm On Jan 14, 2012
BRF would have handled the present palaver better than GEJ.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by efisher(m): 5:41pm On Jan 14, 2012
Fashola did not contest for presidency in 2011. If he did, I would probably have supported him. wink
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 14, 2012
forget fashola , a grinning puppet would proabably make a better present that the mumu from bayelsa
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Rad1cal: 6:12pm On Jan 14, 2012
Orikinla:

BRF would have handled the present palaver better than GEJ.

Yes, in the same stead he handled the lekki toll gate saga.

when peaceful protesters, endured being tear gassed, coupled with a double brutality from the police and thugs.

over an issue that would benefit him and his lord . .
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by efisher(m): 7:06pm On Jan 14, 2012
If Fash were president, PMS would have been selling for N160. Not only would he have removed subsidy, he would have also added some tax to it. I trust my man.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by hercules07: 7:07pm On Jan 14, 2012
@efisher

Possibly, but we would have the infrastructure in place before such an increase.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 7:13pm On Jan 14, 2012
Rad1cal:

Yes, in the same stead he handled the lekki toll gate saga.

when peaceful protesters, endured being tear gassed, coupled with a double brutality from the police and thugs.

over an issue that would benefit him and his lord . .

Is fashola now the police IG? Is he now in charge of the nigerian police and also responsible for all the atrocities the nigerian police are  commiting all overall nigerian? Where is the sense and knowledge of basic social studiesi in your misguided post?
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Hardunnii(f): 7:21pm On Jan 14, 2012
My Ex governor, Alao akala will make a better president than both of them
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 7:26pm On Jan 14, 2012
Hardunnii:

My Ex governor, Alao akala will make a better president than both of them

Even in comedy, you score F.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Rad1cal: 9:16pm On Jan 14, 2012
Eko Ile:

Is fashola now the police IG? Is he now in charge of the nigerian police and also responsible for all the atrocities the nigerian police are  commiting all overall nigerian? Where is the sense and knowledge of basic  social studiesi in your misguided post?

Eko Igbe, the last time i checked, Fashola is the chief security of Lagos State.

Your silly attempt to blame only the police, who in conjunction with ACN thugs brutalized protesting tax payers is lost on only you

Who is to blame for the ACN thugs who descended on the protesters.

You cant dent history you paid hack.

A peaceful protest organised by activists and residents in Lekki, Lagos against the planned imposition of toll fees on motorists plying the Lekki Highway was reduced to violence as the Nigeria Police Force and political party thugs brutally attacked protesters and journalists.
According to eyewitnesses, the protest started out peacefully until thugs allegedly sponsored by the ruling party in the state, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), showed up with machetes and sticks and started attacking the protesters.
The protesters resisted the attacks. However, Mobile Police (MOPOL) officers soon arrived at the scene and started beating up the protesters and firing tear gas canisters at them.
The ACN fortified thugs were however left to display banners that read "NURTW supports tolling", with the MOPOL officers providing protection for them.

The protesters then retreated into Lekki Phase One and locked the gates but still the MOPOL officers continued to fire tear gas at them. The officers also arrested several protesters and reports say one person was beaten to unconsciousness.
The Lekki Toll Road Concession is a public private partnership (PPP) scheme between the Lagos State Government and the LCC.
However, residents of the area believe that the collection of tolls on the road by the LCC amounts to unfair treatment and injustice.

http://www.newsdirectonline.com/newstory.php?ID=2612
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by lateef4me(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2012
@Eko Ile,Gbawe and other ACN supporters on dis forum,we need you to respond to the last post,
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by hercules07: 10:31pm On Jan 14, 2012
The thug issue was refuted even by someone on Nairaland, the violence actually occurred because one of the protesters attacked a policeman. It was Fashola that personally asked that those arrested should be released, he had to appeal to the Nigeria Police, people are allowed to protest but you are not allowed to be violent, the occupy protests have been peaceful in Lagos with pockets of violence here and there, once a protest goes violent, mobile policemen will start shooting. Let the Lekki guys now raise a committee to discuss with the government on reducing the toll, please note that Fashola provided the infrastructure before tolling it.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 10:55pm On Jan 14, 2012
Rad1cal:

Eko Igbe, the last time i checked, Fashola is the chief security of Lagos State.

Your silly attempt to blame only the police, who in conjunction with ACN thugs brutalized protesting tax payers is lost on only you

Who is to blame for the ACN thugs who descended on the protesters.

You cant dent history you paid hack.

so, the nigerian police, the ig, and the police command are all under the command of the lagos state government and they take orders from fashola?  Is this the brand of social studies you were thought in you village elementary school?

Furthermore, is the nigerian police under GEJ or ACN thugs?

You are farting on your own mushy brain and I really really feel sorry for you ignorant and uneducated clowns.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Rad1cal: 11:40pm On Jan 14, 2012
Eko Ile:

so, the nigerian police, the ig, and the police command are all under the command of the lagos state government and they take orders from fashola?  Is this the brand of social studies you were thought in you village elementary school?

Furthermore, is the nigerian police under GEJ or ACN thugs?

You are farting on your own mushy brain and I really really feel sorry for you ignorant and uneducated clowns.

Which interest were the Nigerian police protecting, GEJ or Fashola

Who sent the thugs who attacked a peaceful protest, GEJ or Fashola

Who is siphoning money from the coffers of the government using HITHIEF, GEJ or Fashola

Who has vested interest in the sham lekki concessioning contract, GEJ or Fashola

Let me refresh your pint sized brain, buried deep within your Fashola dicck bastardized arse [/b]with this article again

A peaceful protest organised by activists and residents in Lekki, Lagos against the planned imposition of toll fees on motorists plying the Lekki Highway was reduced to violence as the Nigeria Police Force and political party thugs brutally attacked protesters and journalists.
[size=16pt][b]According to eyewitnesses, the protest started out peacefully until thugs allegedly sponsored by the ruling party in the state, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), showed up with machetes and sticks and started attacking the protesters.
The protesters resisted the attacks. However, Mobile Police (MOPOL) officers soon arrived at the scene and started beating up the protesters and firing tear gas canisters at them.
The ACN fortified thugs were however left to display banners that read "NURTW supports tolling", with the MOPOL officers providing protection for them.
[/size]
The protesters then retreated into Lekki Phase One and locked the gates but still the MOPOL officers continued to fire tear gas at them. The officers also arrested several protesters and reports say one person was beaten to unconsciousness.
The Lekki Toll Road Concession is a public private partnership (PPP) scheme between the Lagos State Government and the LCC.
However, residents of the area believe that the collection of tolls on the road by the LCC amounts to unfair treatment and injustice.

Facts don't lie Eko Igbe
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by doyin13(m): 3:55am On Jan 15, 2012
@eko ile

u cant deny the culpability
of the state govt in this matter either by
omission or outright participation in the suppression.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 4:04am On Jan 15, 2012
doyin13:

@eko ile

u cant deny the culpability
of the state govt in this matter either by
omission or outright participation in the suppression.

Before assigning culpability, don't you first have to tell us exactly what they did and how they did it? Also, show us any available proof showing that they did what you are blaming them for.
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 4:22am On Jan 15, 2012
Rad1cal:

Which interest where the Nigerian police protecting, GEJ or Fashola

Who is siphoning money from the coffers of the government using HITHIEF, GEJ or Fashola
[b]

Who has vested interest in the sham lekki concessioning contract, GEJ or Fashola

Let me refresh your pint sized brain, buried deep within your Fashola dicck bastardized arse [/b]with this article again

Facts don't lie Eko [b]Igbe

How many times are you re-tarded clowns going to bore us with your insane dog shittt? Now it's some rubbish article written by another ibo loser ins an obscure trash you are peddling all over the place. Do you people really have anything better to do with your damn time?

Useless AGIPA clowns,

Which interest where the Nigerian police protecting, GEJ or Fashola.

This is a new one, the PDP Nigerian policed is now protecting the interests of the ACN. I need to drink pamy to this new revelation.,, lmao

I heard you were there and have personal knowledge that Fashola sent the PDP controlled Nigerian police to attack PDP supported protesters? I need to drink pamy to this new revelation.,, lmao

Who is siphoning money from the coffers of the government using GEJ or Fashola

I can't believe you have the secrete evidence of stolen money against Fashola and you are keeping it to yourself. Don't you have to perform your civic obligation by giving this wonderful info to the efcc or the PDP so that they'll put them in jail forever,

I need to drink pamy to this new revelation.,, lmao

When are you going to explain to us what this interest thing is all about and exactly it's beneficial to Fashola?

You get F for comedy,

Thanks for the laugh you dumb and slow piece of shittttt

lmao

Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Rad1cal: 4:30am On Jan 15, 2012
^
Eko Igbe,

You are a doofus,  there is no hiding place for you[/b]r [b]stinking masters pillaging the wealth of Lagos and a[b]t the same time pillaging your frigid arse[/b]

[size=16pt][b]According to eyewitnesses, the protest started out peacefully until thugs allegedly sponsored by the ruling party in the state, the Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN), showed up with machetes and sticks and started attacking the protesters.
[/size]

Facts don't lie Eko Igbe
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 4:32am On Jan 15, 2012
Rad1cal:

Eko Igbe,

You are a doofus,  there is no hiding place for your stinking masters pillaging the wealth of Lagos and at the same time pillaging your frigid arse

How many times are you re-tarded clowns going to bore us with your insane dog shittt? Now it's some rubbish article written by another ibo loser ins an obscure trash you are peddling all over the place. Do you people really have anything better to do with your damn time?

Useless AGIPA clowns,

This is a new one, the PDP Nigerian policed is now protecting the interests of the ACN. I need to drink pamy to this new revelation.,, lmao

I heard you were there and have personal knowledge that Fashola sent the PDP controlled Nigerian police to attack PDP supported protesters? I need to drink pamy to this new revelation.,, lmao

I can't believe you have the secrete evidence of stolen money against Fashola and you are keeping it to yourself. Don't you have to perform your civic obligation by giving this wonderful info to the efcc or the PDP so that they'll put them in jail forever,

When are you going to explain to us what this interest thing is all about and exactly it's beneficial to Fashola?

You get F for comedy,

lmao

Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Rad1cal: 4:34am On Jan 15, 2012
^
Eko Igbe,

You are a doofus,  there is no hiding place for your stinking masters busy pillaging your frigid arse

[/size]

Facts don't lie Eko Igbe
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by EkoIle1: 4:40am On Jan 15, 2012
Rad1cal:

^
Eko Igbe,

You are a doofus,  there is no hiding place for you[/b]r [b]stinking masters busy pillaging your frigid arse

Useless AGIPA clowns,

You get F for comedy,

lmao
Re: Fashola Will Make A Better President Than Gej by Rad1cal: 4:42am On Jan 15, 2012
^
Eko Igbe,

You are a doofus,  there is no hiding place for your stinking masters busy pillaging your frigid arse

[/size]

Facts don't lie Eko Igbe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Angry Imo people ‘pounce’ on Uche Nwosu. ( Pictures) / Power Sector: Reps Okay Bill To Create Royalty For Host Communities / GEJ Spends Thousands Of Dollars For Interviews With Foreign Media - PremiumTi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.