Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,526 members, 7,840,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki (19541 Views)

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property โ€• Pedro Obaseki / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Faposky95: 9:51pm On Sep 11, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
What a load of trash and envy from a pained loser called obaseki. Chief Nyesom Wike is a successful politician. Even Atiku knows that Wike is a more successful and dexterous politician than he is.

How ... explain
Atiku has been VP before...and Chief Flagbearer and benefactor of the Presidential ticket of PDP. Forget the permutations , what will a Wike presidency bring to the future of Nigeria as a whole...
Explain with details.
If he was a n Army General, maybe!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Vinnie2000(m): 9:58pm On Sep 11, 2023
adams123:

What's Tinubu's benefit to Islam or Muslims now? You guys are just trying to cause commotion here and there..
Note! I advise you to try and study Islam for the benefit of your hereafter. I'm begging you please..no be joke

It's not about Just Tinubu. ๐Ÿ™

APC is designed as a Party to Ensure ISLAMIC DOMINANCE of Nigera's state of Affairs and keep Christians @Bay.๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜’

Buhari and his FULANI Cabals started it when they Fixed Core Islamic Northerners into all Key Positions in his Govt and our Military Apparatus.๐Ÿคจ

When Jonathan was President and was fraternizing with the Likes of Pastor Enoch Adeboye,
They were NOT happy @all.๐Ÿ˜•

Someone like Rotimi Amaechi have seen this but too late.

All Christian Politicians in APC, with ambitions are FOOLISHLY Wasting their Time. undecided
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by gassbee: 10:00pm On Sep 11, 2023
yemmit90:
I don't know how some people think sometimes, Wike is practically an APC member, and he will most likely remain so until some irreconcilable difference happened between him and his new friends.

For him to have acceptd a ministerial position from this current administration, just know it will be very hard for him to contest against them. He will only use PDP structure to further strengthen his influence in our political space.
Wike cannot contest talkless of winning any elective post weda in APC OR PDP

1 Like

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by pquaver(m): 10:33pm On Sep 11, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Dat's a Big, Cheap LIE from you. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜•

In the Last Election, PDP wanted to Zone the Presidential Ticket to the South for Wike and Obi to Slug it out.

But Atiku was Stubborn and stayed in the Equation. sad

PDP does not Mind giving their Ticket to an IGBO or Anybody. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ™

PDP has always been a NATIONALIST Party that Elevates all Nigerians.
Jonathan's and Obasanjo's Govt gave sense of Belonging to every Tribe in Nigeria.๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

APC only favours mostly Hausas/FULANIs and Yoruba Muslims. ๐Ÿ™

Southern Christian Politicians like Fayemi, Umahi, Orji Uzor Kalu, Oshiomhole,etc with Ambitions in the Party, are just FOOLING themselves.๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜’

You explain explain tired cos no evidence...

@ the bolded excuses.. Why only e reach ndigbo wanted come enter.. All the other why was there no wanted?

Is Jonathan and obasanjo igbo? Apc that gave akpbio senate as Christians for harmony is who u say dont want Christian but Buharri vp was pastor.. As i said u know ur target audience
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by AfonjaPriest: 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2023
Angela the fraudulent beggar is back!!!
Gloseth:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Beggar Angela Oyom Ubi, you have staged a comeback to your begging ways. Read from below previous posts of yours with different usernames:
Chiestar:
Please guys, pls if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy amen
Acct num; Angela Ubi
G.TBank
Another
Shinestar2:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angelah
G.TBank
And Another
Bideni:
Please if anybody can help me with any little amount to eat I will be very happy. Feeding is a big problem for me and my family please no matter how small. I havent eaten anything since yesterday in the morning pls. My dad is a retired teacher and my mom is late. Am a single mother with my own son mouth to feed, the little money i make have use it to cater for my dad illness and pay house rent but his health is getting worst. Now we can't even eat or buy water to drink. Please if you're reading this message pls come to our aid, no matter how small it will go a long way pls. May God meet you at the point of your need as you have show us mercy
Acct num:
G.TBank Angela Oyom
Yet another
Rosemorn:
Beloved, please don't just scroll pass, please can any kind hearted person please assist me with little money to get drugs. Am seriously down with malaria and typhoid, and I don't have a dime on me to eat or buy medicine am running temperature please.cant die in silence please help me in any little way. May you never lack anything in this life. Amen.
Please my name is Angella
Acct num:
G.TBank
Red flag. Disclaimer. Persona non grata.
This person, known as Angela, has all these names for just one account in GTBank:
Ann, Anne, AngelaUbi, Anngela, Angella, Anna, Angela, Angela Ubi, Angelah, etc.
He is a serial criminal scammer and is here to promote his begging advert scam.
Go to your church or mosque to beg and stop using different monikers on NAIRALAND to swindle people.
You have used over 50 monikers to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one moniker. Using many is a clear indication you are a fraud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devil. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Pandar01: 12:09am On Sep 12, 2023
yarimo:
comrade WIKE has his constitutional rights to contest, so why the insults? Or you are mistaking me for Illiterate Obidients?

They are not illiterate bro, they are headless mobs wandering and wailing around the cities,,

Very soon, they will say Tinubu is dead ,that it's Isiaka from Benin republic that's ruling Nigeria ..

They are only good at selling galas, handkerchiefs and cables in the market as normal traders...
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by yarimo(m): 12:10am On Sep 12, 2023
Pandar01:

They are not illiterate bro, they are headless mobs wandering and wailing around the cities,,

Very soon, they will say Tinubu is dead ,that it's Isiaka from Benin republic that's ruling Nigeria ..

They are only good at selling galas, handkerchiefs and cables in the market as normal traders...

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by blesdman(m): 12:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Kudos, Brotherly. ๐Ÿ‘

Rotimi Amaechi have Learnt the Bitter and Sad lesson.
I know he Wish he could Turn the Hands of Time. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ™

APC Agenda is to Ensure NO CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER becomes President or becomes powerful in their Party.

They want to Ensure a ISLAMIC DOMINANCE of Nigeria's Affairs for the next 40Years!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Anytime I see Yoruba Christians and some of my SS guys supporting APC, I normally pity their IGNORANCE. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”
Fake story. Play the game and u will be relevant. Amaechi had never known politics before. Auke was his backer politically
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by blesdman(m): 12:24am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Wike, El Rufai... Those guys have their eyes on 2027

Wike would grow his fan base in North through FCT and contesting in 2027 so by 2031 when Tinubu retires he takes the clean shot,

Wike intentionally lobbied for FCT Minister, so that he can show his capacity on a National scale

He did not lobby....leave Wike alone
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Nobody: 1:25am On Sep 12, 2023
Vinnie2000:

Kudos, Brotherly. ๐Ÿ‘

Rotimi Amaechi have Learnt the Bitter and Sad lesson.
I know he Wish he could Turn the Hands of Time. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ๐Ÿ™

APC Agenda is to Ensure NO CHRISTIAN SOUTHERNER becomes President or becomes powerful in their Party.

They want to Ensure a ISLAMIC DOMINANCE of Nigeria's Affairs for the next 40Years!๐Ÿ™๐Ÿ˜

Anytime I see Yoruba Christians and some of my SS guys supporting APC, I normally pity their IGNORANCE. ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜”
Yeah ok. Weโ€™ll see if wike runs for president if it Yoruba Christians and SS who will fight him. Wike is not APC either. The main people who will fight wike in the south are the people who complain their tribe is not president
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by EmekaA125(m): 2:21am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Wike would grow his fan base in North through FCT and contesting in 2027 so by 2031 when Tinubu retires he takes the clean shot,

Wike intentionally lobbied for FCT Minister, so that he can show his capacity on a National scale

El-Rufai is a very dangerous guy. He is an Islamic fanatic just like Buhari.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Omobude244: 4:09am On Sep 12, 2023
AsomughaChuks05:
What a load of trash and envy from a pained loser called obaseki. Chief Nyesom Wike is a successful politician. Even Atiku knows that Wike is a more successful and dexterous politician than he is.
and when it happens?
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:31am On Sep 12, 2023
yemmit90:
I don't know how some people think sometimes, Wike is practically an APC member, and he will most likely remain so until some irreconcilable difference happened between him and his new friends.

For him to have acceptd a ministerial position from this current administration, just know it will be very hard for him to contest against them. He will only use PDP structure to further strengthen his influence in our political space.

APC allowing Wike is like bringing a wolf to guard sheep. Even Tinubu knows Wike cannot be trusted.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:32am On Sep 12, 2023
ecolime:

El Rufai... Maybe
Wike... For where? cheesy

All these detractors just want BAT to despise Wike by every means. E no fit work

Tinubu doesn't trust Wike do not be deceived.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:34am On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:
Hahahaha my party pdp now reduce to wailers party like LP na wah oo.

That is not a smart response.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:37am On Sep 12, 2023
Never4getU:

Its a lie! Wike is playing shield for Tinubu in the PDP he knows and will ensure second tenure of Bola Hamed Tinubu...sealed and done!!! Wailers stop crying ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ๐Ÿ˜ฅ

You really know nothing sha.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:38am On Sep 12, 2023
1972xy:
I just de think something. Wetin Obi go de shop before 2039 ?
Obi don enter one chance .All d obedients go soon de hail Jagaban because of hunger even with obi too.
Hunger no good for body.

Dude try and be a grown up person for once in your life and talk sensibly.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:40am On Sep 12, 2023
flokii:
The PDP apologist just agreed to the fact that PDP is nothing without Wike and the fact that Wike is more relevant than Atiku in the party.

Times have changed, this is not 80s' when Northerners were ruling back to back as if Southerners are fo0ls destined not to rule.. what part of that can't Atiku get?.. After 8 years of Buhari, awalokan.
South Lokan, Jagaban lokan!!

You still ain't smart in your response.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:44am On Sep 12, 2023
pquaver:

You explain explain tired cos no evidence...

@ the bolded excuses.. Why only e reach ndigbo wanted come enter.. All the other why was there no wanted?

Is Jonathan and obasanjo igbo? Apc that gave akpbio senate as Christians for harmony is who u say dont want Christian but Buharri vp was pastor.. As i said u know ur target audience

How is Obasanjo igbo. Sometimes I wonder if your skull is filled with air and not a brain. See the nonsense spewing from your mouth. If you show someone this write up they will wonder if you are normal in the head.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:46am On Sep 12, 2023
Pandar01:

You are not sensible at all, this talk of yours is so stupid and unnecessary. That is why you will remain a tool only fit to give 30k propaganda allowance monthly.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by MasterTee007: 5:04am On Sep 12, 2023
Obaseki should face his job...he is fighting his Deputy and now Wike...dont you all see that the Gov is just creating distractions from his imcompetence. Wike has no desire to run for the Presidency...he is already a Kingmaker. He has made his mark in Rivers...He will help Tinubu win 2nd term and return as FCT Minister...after 8yrs...ABUJA will be named after Wike. He will raise people that will continue to consult him and get more Federal Awards. He is 55yrs old...after 8yrs, he will be 63yrs...power goes to the North...if anyone thinks Wike want to run at 71....then they dont know Wike. All smoke...no Fire. The man is LEGACY defined.

Islie:

https://punchng.com/wike-weakening-pdp-to-run-for-2027-presidency-atikus-loyalist/?amp

1 Like

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by pquaver(m): 6:16am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

How is Obasanjo igbo. Sometimes I wonder if your skull is filled with air and not a brain. See the nonsense spewing from your mouth. If you show someone this write up they will wonder if you are normal in the head.

Olodo oh u know obj is not igbo oya tell us how.. Pdp now wants igbo man as president when e reach SE they gave it to atiku?
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 6:44am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

That is not a smart response.

You again Obyno82

Ok na.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Midex88(m): 7:16am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:
cool

Who votes for El Rufai after every eye don open. Funny that you didn't mention a man like zulum who has a national appeal, Ribadu or even the current vice president.

Or you don't know that his ministerial rejection is to cripple him further in politics.

The Great Asiwaju himself.... Asiwaju is breeding one this guys to succeed him

9ja Politics 101
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by iammo(m): 7:19am On Sep 12, 2023
Midex88:

Who votes for El Rufai after every eye don open. Funny that you didn't mention a man like zulum

Zulum or Shetima one of them must represent NorthEast... Because NorthEast also want to be President.. NorthEast, SouthEast and NorthCentral
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Midex88(m): 7:23am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:

Zulum or Shetima one of them must represent NorthEast... Because NorthEast also want to be President.. NorthEast, SouthEast and NorthCentral

That's what am saying...power is going to the North after Asiwaju 8yrs
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by iammo(m): 7:30am On Sep 12, 2023
Midex88:

That's what am saying...power is going to the North after Asiwaju 8yrs

Thats almost 80% certain if not 90%

APC is definitely zoning North.. PDP is open to all region, but as long as Atiku is in PDP he is getting the ticket
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by NaMe4: 7:34am On Sep 12, 2023
This one don run go channels, expose his naivety. Obviously does not know who Wike is.

Wike will give 100% support to the current president in 2027. And Wike will support a rotation to the North by 2031, as he has always made clear.

Instead of seeking for ways to revive the dying PDP, they are looking at Wike.

Well, waiting for 2024 guber elections in Edo to send them packing.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Aiel123: 8:04am On Sep 12, 2023
iammo:

Wike isn't contesting 2027 to win, but for popularity when Tinubu is out of the picture in 2031 he strikes

2031 is for the north.
And you know how it is.
Wike would either have to settle as VP to a Northerner in 2031 or later as presidency in 2039
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:

You again Obyno82

Ok na.

Shut up
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 8:08am On Sep 12, 2023
pquaver:

Olodo oh u know obj is not igbo oya tell us how.. Pdp now wants igbo man as president when e reach SE they gave it to atiku?

You have not answered the question. How is Obasanjo Igbo?
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by pquaver(m): 8:37am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

You have not answered the question. How is Obasanjo Igbo?

Are u not the one that ask d dumb question when i asked if obasanjo or Jonathan is igbo? As i said u pdp dont want igbo presidency... In obasanjo presidency there was no "Wanted to give" the ticket was given to him. GEJ "no wanted to give " the ticket was given to him.. E reach our turn u dey speak wanted to give.. After wanted u still gave it to atiku and u have mouth to ask me if obj is igbo...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Thread For Nairalander INEC Adhoc Staffs / NAF Hospital For Boko Haram Victims Commences Operations In Borno (photos) / Yemi Osinbajo At The Presidential Quarterly Business Forum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.