Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,603 members, 7,840,435 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 04:31 AM

Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki (19543 Views)

2023: Obi Should Let Go, Build LP For 2027 / Simple Agenda: Ize-Iyamu Plagiarising My Intellectual Property ― Pedro Obaseki / Pedro Obaseki Is Telling Edo People To Vote For APC, POIGANI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 9:07am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

Shut up

Hahaha uoh don dey enter market naked bit by bit.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 10:13am On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahaha uoh don dey enter market naked bit by bit.

Well you were taken naked from the market and put in a Pysch ward
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 10:14am On Sep 12, 2023
pquaver:

Are u not the one that ask d dumb question when i asked if obasanjo or Jonathan is igbo? As i said u pdp dont want igbo presidency... In obasanjo presidency there was no "Wanted to give" the ticket was given to him. GEJ "no wanted to give " the ticket was given to him.. E reach our turn u dey speak wanted to give.. After wanted u still gave it to atiku and u have mouth to ask me if obj is igbo...

But you are the one always disparaging an Igbo man Peter Obi. why the double speak
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Pandar01: 10:58am On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

You are not sensible at all, this talk of yours is so stupid and unnecessary. That is why you will remain a tool only fit to give 30k propaganda allowance monthly.

Are you ok ?

Was I talking to you ? Did I mention your name ?

I said headless mobs , and people who will come back to say the new Tinubu is cloned.

anyway that's why we call them headless mobs .
😂😂😂.

They never disappoint.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by pquaver(m): 3:16pm On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

But you are the one always disparaging an Igbo man Peter Obi. why the double speak

Because he is a hypocrite.. I hate hypocrisy.. And that is why i call out our people, we do something and we then to criticise others for same thing..
If obi came and says he wanted to fight for ndigbo as its our turn good, i fit support am because he is being sincere.. But to say he is the best thing after short bread na big lie.. So as he claim to its about competence sorrry i cant i will support an umahi, soludo etc not obi
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 3:20pm On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

Well you were taken naked from the market and put in a Pysch ward

Some one in psych home far better than you that just entered market naked your case with oil subsidy situation you will remain naked in the market for a very very long time and if you are not lucky those idiot ritualist looking for a mad man to use might catch you then you are doom from lunacy to ritualist pot of soup.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 5:13pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:

Some one in psych home far better than you that just entered market naked your case with oil subsidy situation you will remain naked in the market for a very very long time and if you are not lucky those idiot ritualist looking for a mad man to use might catch you then you are doom from lunacy to ritualist pot of soup.

you are really dense walahi
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 5:44pm On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

you are really dense walahi

You are slowpoke walahi....

You just have big head for nothing....
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 5:50pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:

You are slowpoke walahi....

You just have big head for nothing....

eyah you are so pained. you are really frustrated
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

eyah you are so pained. you are really frustrated

Hahahha who is pained between me and you? I voted and supported a real man called Tinubu and he won you morons head to courts we still whipped your a s s so tell me who is frustrated between me and you?

obyno83 I have told you time without number you are senseless.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 7:21pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahha who is pained between me and you? I voted and supported a real man called Tinubu and he won you morons head to courts we still whipped your a s s so tell me who is frustrated between me and you?

obyno83 I have told you time without number you are senseless.

eyah you are so frustrated oooooo. take your psych meds and sleep
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 8:17pm On Sep 12, 2023
obyno82:

eyah you are so frustrated oooooo. take your psych meds and sleep

You are so dry upstairs just kept rhetorically saying one word you just learn like a stammerer.

Shame on you you are very empty I swear.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 11:01pm On Sep 12, 2023
Chucks13:

You are so dry upstairs just kept rhetorically saying one word you just learn like a stammerer.

Shame on you you are very empty I swear.

There is no need wasting my energy saying words to a frustrated dingbat like you. It is clear you are frustrated and I will repeat it so that it sinks deep.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 5:52am On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

There is no need wasting my energy saying words to a frustrated dingbat like you. It is clear you are frustrated and I will repeat it so that it sinks deep.

No, keep the game up you go hear am anuofia.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 12:59pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

No, keep the game up you go hear am anuofia.

You are definitely an enwe so there is no need dragging with you. Onye Nzuzu
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 3:18pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

You are definitely an enwe so there is no need dragging with you. Onye Nzuzu

Hahaha pls drag more Onye Nzuzu 1 of Igboland a k a Nwa-eze Idiala...

You don mad tey tey. E dey pain you as your motherfucker beast called obi a s s was whipped in election and the tribunal. You go cry taya.

I don't like you a bit for anything.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 3:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahaha pls drag more Onye Nzuzu 1 of Igboland a k a Nwa-eze Idiala...

You don mad tey tey. E dey pain you as your motherfucker beast called obi a s s was whipped in election and the tribunal. You go cry taya.

I don't like you a bit for anything.

You are really sick upstairs pained ke!!!! it is clear you are mental patient walahi
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 3:46pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

You are really sick upstairs pained ke!!!! it is clear you are mental patient walahi

Hahahaha obyno82 or whatever you call yourself go and get a better job to do bcause if you carry on in painment like this make u no go kpeme before your time.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 3:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahaha obyno82 or whatever you call yourself go and get a better job to do bcause if you carry on in painment like this make u no go kpeme before your time.

eyahhhh if you know me, you will be very careful with what you say. i have shown the DSS guys that are with me in my office and they have started tracking you, very soon you will be picked and i will ensure this makes FP in nairaland so that idiots like you will learn to have sense. so many DSS guys are in this forum so keep on talking you will be next soon,
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 4:13pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

eyahhhh if you know me, you will be very careful with what you say. i have shown the DSS guys that are with me in my office and they have started tracking you, very soon you will be picked and i will ensure this makes FP in nairaland so that idiots like you will learn to have sense. so many DSS guys are in this forum so keep on talking you will be next soon,

Hahahaha I said you a very stupid boy I swear.

DSS are in NL you are telling me what I know and wh I know na you DSS go first arrest and lock up if I ready for you. When I came here and I promise idiot like you we will captured Kanu and bring him back to Nigeria idiot like you said who I be? But e no happened, and who arrested him at last So now hope you get my message? Assignment for you.

Obyno82 u be small boy I go track you and hand you over to DSS, not only you after the coming supreme court judgement we will catch obi and hand him over to DSS because you, obidients and Obi are red flag to Nigeria existence a serious threat to our unity and all of you must enter jail.....

We are coming for you all....
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:15pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahaha I said you a very stupid boy I swear.

DSS are in NL you are telling me what I know and wh I know na you DSS go first arrest and lock up if I ready for you. When I came here and I promise idiot like you we will captured Kanu and bring him back to Nigeria idiot like you said who I be? But e no happened, and who arrested him at last So now hope you get my message? Assignment for you.

Obyno82 u be small boy I go track you and hand you over to DSS, not only you after the coming supreme court judgement we will catch obi and hand him over to DSS because you, obidients and Obi are red flag to Nigeria existence a serious threat to our unity and all of you must enter jail.....

We are coming for you all....

Oga please i am begging you to try it, you and your entire clan will beg for your life this i promise you.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga please i am begging you to try it, you and your entire clan will beg for your life this i promise you.

Hahahaha small boy if you see my family or even hear my background you go melt.

Look this small idiot talking shit we will come for you let's finish with obi first as we did to Kanu then we will come for you and I will see that power you get.

Anuofia onye real Ozuzu. Just dey laugh. You go enter market naked today before I go leave you.

Keep coming Mr chest beater 1 2 go, ewu Gambia...

Obyno82 pls fume more till you get convulsion and admitted to hospital and I will send dole to pay your bills.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 4:25pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

Hahahaha small boy if you see my family or even hear my background you go melt.

Look this small idiot talking shit we will come for you let's finish with obi first as we did to Kanu then we will come for you and I will see that power you get.

Anuofia onye real Ozuzu. Just dey laugh. You go enter market naked today before I go leave you.

Keep coming Mr chest beater 1 2 go, ewu Gambia...

People that have substance don't make noise. You are talking too much. Just continue with hatred, you will see what will happen. i not going to descend to your level, the people that will pick you are already on your case.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 4:28pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

People that have substance don't make noise. You are talking too much. Just continue with hatred, you will see what will happen. i not going to descend to your level, the people that will pick you are already on your case.

People with head or brain don't threat on social media on a constructive argument. However, we will come for you it is promise.

Substances is different from beign a hard baller or catching cruise Mr ewu. I will frustrate you here today.

U neva see shometin...oya go on..
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 6:26pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

People with head or brain don't threat on social media on a constructive argument. However, we will come for you it is promise.

Substances is different from beign a hard baller or catching cruise Mr ewu. I will frustrate you here today.

U neva see shometin...oya go on..

Oga you are talking too much which shows that you are just full of noise. I am waiting for you and anything you see you take.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by Chucks13: 7:06pm On Sep 13, 2023
obyno82:

Oga you are talking too much which shows that you are just full of noise. I am waiting for you and anything you see you take.

We will comefor you. Its a matter of time.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by obyno82: 9:32pm On Sep 13, 2023
Chucks13:

We will comefor you. Its a matter of time.

You talk too much. Just do that thing you want to do.
Re: Wike Weakening PDP To Run For 2027 Presidency - Pedro Obaseki by kinguwem: 2:41pm On Dec 07, 2023
PDP should concentrate in settling their internal dispute than generating rumours.
They should source for younger Presidential candidates & forget about Atiku who's ambition is the major cause of the dispute in PDP.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kano-Maradi Rail: Amaechi Visits Major Mota-Engil Rail Site In Portugal / Oby Ezekwesili: "NBC Wants AIT To Be Like NTA" / Onuesoke Criticises FG Over Plan To Import Petroleum From Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.