Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,247 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:12 AM

I Love Older Men! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Older Men! (53816 Views)

I Love Older Women...Young Girls Back Off! You Are Full Of BS!!! / I Love Older Women / Why Do I Love Older Men? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Older Men! by misspetite(f): 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2011
When I was in my early 20's,(don't guess my age)my dad always said,"these small boys wont take you anywhere.They would just use and dump you. angryBesides,they aren't ready to settle down.Ït's not like I was dating any small boy.As a matter of fact,my then boyfriend was 9 years older than i was(He wasn't married).I was so comfortable around him as he led me on a journey to self discovery. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

He was my mentor,friend,brother,father and everything you could think of.He made me believe all men were"faithful".He never cheated(for real).I tired all the tricks in the book to catch him because he felt too good to be true. wink cheesy
BUT,he was too controlling.Didn't let me out of the cage.One fateful day,he left the cage door slightly open,and I flew.I flew away so far that when he found me,he couldn't recognize me.I was no longer the dove he knew me to be(according to his expectations)I was now an owl. tongue tongue

The thing with younger men is(when I say younger, I mean men who are not emotionally and financially stable to get married),a 26 year old girl is probably ready to settle down,have kids bla bla bla, while her male counterpart of that same age bracket is ready to keep 5 girlfriends,club hop and follow lilwayne on twitter(lol).He has no plans to settle down,talk less of marriage.He just wants to have fun.Except in very rare cases or with the intervention of TB Joshua,that guy would just be with you for a while,and dump you for a younger girl. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
So,why waste time when you know,you aint going no where?
The older guy(probably mid 30's) has played life until life has started playing him.He is tired of the different women every night,he has probably seen it all.Its not about beauty now,he is fascinated by the character of whomever he hooks up with.He needs to get married.He sees the beauty in companionship and children.

At this point in time,he needs a lively lady, who makes him laugh(coz he's already bored ).Don't get me wrong,there are still some(hot heads)who would play till they drop.(I no send those ones jor).
Why do most ladies go for older men? Security.I don't think its just about financial security here.I mean,knowing your heart ,family and bank account(ofcourse na)is secured goes a long way in making a woman happy.On the downside,these men are too controlling.I wont mention names,just do a background check on all younger ladies who are married to older men.But,as a friend said Ï'd rather have a controlling older man as a husband,than a cheat,selfish and insensitive man who lets me fly".I think its a small price to pay for emotional stability. wink wink wink
No offence to guys in their teens and early 20's,but you just need to grow up some more.Its not your fault that you hop around from one lady to the other.You are just created to spread your wings at that age.
So,if I were to choose between the devil and the deep blue sea, but i'll just go with the deep blue sea.At least I could swim. undecided undecided www.misspetitenigeria..com

Re: I Love Older Men! by lindabon: 5:07pm On Oct 17, 2011
the only thing i noticed in this post is "beyonce"? kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Love Older Men! by emofine(f): 5:09pm On Oct 17, 2011
I love older men too, they are good teachers and very experienced. . . well the best of them are.
Re: I Love Older Men! by misspetite(f): 5:15pm On Oct 17, 2011
hahahaha cheesy cheesy cheesy lindabon, u wicked oooo angry angry angry angry
Re: I Love Older Men! by iice(f): 5:31pm On Oct 17, 2011
A matured mind in a legal body will do.
Not so particular about age, as many tend to still be children at 28.
I for one cannot handle controlling men. Not even if he is the last man on earth.
Re: I Love Older Men! by Pennywise(m): 5:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
One thing I have consistently observed among girls who are emotionally involved with older guys is that they are usually very intelligent and witty. They also have personality that has depth. Could this be the basis for mutual attraction? Such relationships tend to last longer and break up when it happens is hardly ever acrimonious.

We have to underline the phrase-'emotionally involved' to separate them from wise girls looking for older men to prey on. Older guys tend to be more tolerant. The issue of control only comes in when the girl herself is a player. Old or young no guy would like to say 'I do' with an actively playing girl.
Re: I Love Older Men! by MrsChima1(f): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Older men? Eeeeewww.Koyoke tongue
Re: I Love Older Men! by Yoshiyuki(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Beyonce looks stunning!

err, what's the op saying again?
Re: I Love Older Men! by kokoye(m): 5:51pm On Oct 17, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

Older men? Eeeeewww.Koyoke tongue

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

I just knew you would drop this

you will never never ever ever ever dissappoint me
Re: I Love Older Men! by MrsChima1(f): 6:04pm On Oct 17, 2011
kokoye:

grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin  grin

I just knew you would drop this

you will never never ever ever ever dissappoint me

Awww. (batting eyes) wink wink
Re: I Love Older Men! by misspetite(f): 6:12pm On Oct 17, 2011
i cant date my peersss.@those concentrating on beyonce not the post"Jayz is 12 years older than her""
Re: I Love Older Men! by claremont(m): 11:33pm On Oct 17, 2011
I love older women as well, they are wiser when it comes to "the ways of the world". grin
Re: I Love Older Men! by kistehsia(f): 11:39pm On Oct 17, 2011
claremont:

I love older women as well, they are wiser when it comes to "the ways of the world". grin

LOL! wink

I liked that!

kistehsia
Re: I Love Older Men! by Nobody: 11:44pm On Oct 17, 2011
Women wey love sugar daddies grin grin grin.No wonder the aristo runs business still dey thrive for our universities grin grin
Re: I Love Older Men! by MrsChima1(f): 12:56am On Oct 18, 2011
Some older women and men are wiser.

You would think those older women and men that were scammed would know better. lipsrsealed
Re: I Love Older Men! by misspetite(f): 11:20am On Oct 18, 2011
lol@scammed
Re: I Love Older Men! by ebonyvibe(f): 11:58am On Oct 18, 2011
Most women who love older men are suffering from daddy issues. I like my age mates or thereabout 3 years is my max.
Re: I Love Older Men! by pendo89(f): 12:32pm On Oct 18, 2011
lindabon:

the only thing i noticed in this post is "beyonce"?   kiss kiss kiss kiss

grin grin. me too.K time to read the post.
Re: I Love Older Men! by DaDoctor: 12:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
SAME REASON MOST YOUNG GALS FOLLOW AFTER MARRIED MEN.

THEY ARE OLDER AND MATURED

THEY ARE RESPONSIBLE

THEY CANT DISSAPPOINT U

THEY CANT AFFORD TO SPILL IT COS THEY KNOW U CAN HURT THEIR HOME.

LADIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS, KAIIIIIIIIIII MORAL DECADENCE. 

SO ALL MY STUDENTS HAVE BEEN SAYING IS ALL TRU OF MOST OF YOU YOUNG LADIES?
Re: I Love Older Men! by MMM2(m): 12:46pm On Oct 18, 2011
i luv young ladies undecided
Re: I Love Older Men! by 1759odin(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
i love older women because they appear physically and mentally matured.
Re: I Love Older Men! by matthee(m): 6:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
Some ladies are not after cash per say, they need someone to rely on in advice and make them feel belonged.
Re: I Love Older Men! by Blazing88(f): 7:44am On Oct 19, 2011
older men?
Eeewwwww, for wat nau, ?
Am a lady,but i cant stand them!
Re: I Love Older Men! by InkedNerd(f): 8:07am On Oct 19, 2011
[b]@OP:[/b]Nice post! I personally like older men too. I have no particular age preference but I generally gravitate to men who are at the least, 5 years older than I. The past guys I have been with were older than I with the exception of one guy who I was older than by a year. In fact, even the guy I lost my virginity to was 5 years older than I. There's just something about being with an older guy that  find appealing. Often times, people generally like to make assumptions about girls who date older men. For example, it really irks me when people think that a girl who dates an older man has "daddy issues", a gold digger, or that the guy is your sugar daddy tongue
Re: I Love Older Men! by ebonyvibe(f): 2:59pm On Oct 21, 2011
dady issues
Inked_Nerd:

[b]@OP:[/b]Nice post! I personally like older men too. I have no particular age preference but I generally gravitate to men who are at the least, 5 years older than I. The past guys I have been with were older than I with the exception of one guy who I was older than by a year. In fact, even the guy I lost my virginity to was 5 years older than I. There's just something about being with an older guy that find appealing. Often times, people generally like to make assumptions about girls who date older men. For example, it really irks me when people think that a girl who dates an older man has "daddy issues", a gold digger, or that the guy is your sugar daddy tongue

(1) (Reply)

Port Harcourt Lady Becomes Mute After Visiting Lover In Lagos / Nigerian Lady Boyfriend Dumped To Marry Another Woman Breaks Nigeria Twitter / Two Students Fight Dirty Over A Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.