Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,429 members, 7,850,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 11:50 PM

We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady (42398 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 7:26am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

Lol I'm not going to insult you. At times Internet trolls will make you deviate from proper home training.
In my home we were trained to bridle our tongue, and as i grow older common sense do tell me not insult anyone, i don't know the kind of home training you got. Maybe that's how you guys do in your household then good luck!

Look at this clown. Keep talking from both sides of your mouth.

Only you is blaming Citizens who pay tax for running their business.
Some countries have just 1 natural resource and they make good use of it.

Nigeria has Gold, Crude Oil, Cocoa, Limestone, Diamonds, Natural Gas, etc.
Yet they cannot export just one of these natural resources and you carry your tribalistic and demented brain here to try to blame the citizens?
See ehn, all you Apc fools have a very very serious problem.

The next step is to blame Citizens for sharing "prayers" to the Senators mail.
Nothing is the fault of Apc. No opposition to blame again, now it's it's citizens. Enikure

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Gilgil: 7:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Calm down and learn economics.

Nigeria is rife with importation because the government failed in their responsibility to provide basic amenities and policies to drive in-country manufacturing;

1. 24 hour electricity and gas supply
2. Smooth logistics (decentralized ports, railways, waterways, roads)
3. Eliminate multiple taxation to SMEs
4. Stimulate export-driven policies

If these were provided and continuously improved,
Lots of goods currently being imported would be manufactured in country.

But they didn’t, so it’s better to put the blame where it lies

tollyboy5:
Orisirisi, Nigerians are very funny set of people. Emeka, Ebuka and kingsley are into importation business and they import all manners of rubbish from abroad.
Tayo, Taiwo are also importing all kind of jargons from Europe. Now the government import petrol and many of you are complaining. The government is just a mirror of her people.

Give ten Nigerians loan today if they wont build hotels, club etc everywhere. I honestly asked one person who criticize obi when he was a governor on this forum why he/she was now rooting for obi now. The person did not reply my mention. Obi business model and performance as Anambra does not make him the best candidate over others to me.

You cant give what you don't have, how can a importer model the Nigeria economy when he failed to do that in his state?
My friend do say my soft spot for tinubu is because i'm a lagosian, i dont just have time for his capping yet. I know his soft spot for obi is because he likes igbo and edo people are big fan of obi.
Normally the igbos are being cheated in Nigeria but obi will fail if he was the president in nigeria kind of government settings where cabals has a bigger say in government. The person most fit for this job is the boastful mr tinubu. Lets see if he can really prove himself.

Obi fans feel they apply common sense but what they apply is emotional sense of entitlement. My friends tag me as tinubu supporter but some of my APC family tag me obidient but this obidient dont know we cant hate on our family because they're APC or tolerate insult because of a political party lol. On the day of election everyone in our house went to vote obi, my mum forced our igbo tenant to come out to vote obi. I had my reservations but my uncle said "Obi ni o!" . Now elections are over everyone has moved on but obi fans are still insulting us.

Obi is just like the rest nothing special to offer, at this stage of my understanding i can tell when someone is just gathering enough fans to when someone will actually perform. Obi will perform well in a government where there are lesser opposing forces but for this type of government, tinubu or atiku are ones that can make big moves and dare alot of opposing forces in government.

And those rooting for military rule and yet complaining about wike arrogant nature are confused and might also be obidient also.

5 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by tollyboy5(m): 7:28am On Sep 13, 2023
DeLaRue:
Importation will reduce by fire by force.

The current high inflation has reduced people's ability to purchase goods, particularly imported ones.

Demand for non-essential imports must already be falling drastically, and with crude oil price increasing, Nigeria's balance of payment will rebalance in favour of higher export earnings.

Making imports expensive by devaluing the naira, which is what the government has done is one of the most effective tools for achieving increased local production even though there are unfortunate downsides to that policy.

I think we finally have a clever government.

Go to any supermarket, you will see up to 10 different types of imported breakfast cereals, olive oil, this oil and that oil. Even imported can coke, and many more non-essential imports.

We can produce all the corn we need to make different breakfast cereals, but we don't. We have palm oil, groundnut oil etc, and there is nothing wrong with locally produced coke.

These are just few examples of non-essential imports that is killing the naira.

In the future, when we are producing more and the economy is in a better condition, may be these things can be imported.

For now, we can go back to eating yam, beans etc for breakfast. People did this in the past, it didn't kill them.
This is just it. Some people are wired to blame government for even their immediate family problem.
If Nigerians were generally productive it would be easier to get good productive leaders from themselves. But reverse is the case. We're are more of opportunist.

2 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by ehikwe22: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2023
ElSudani:

You don't understand what he is saying at all.

Wtf is he saying? That when the citizens are poor, nobody can afford to import after all?

Devalue the naira, impoverish the populace and push them to start manufacturing? Is that how it actually works?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 7:31am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

Ok i agree with this. I still believe asorock cabals will be more difficult for obi to handle if he was there, just the way goodluck administration was frustrated.
Whatever everyone feels, lets hope the new government get it right within four years. I still believe Nigerians themselves need to be productive individually to reduce importation.

Oshe, Mr Seer. You stupid folks know how to see Obi in the Future and know what he cannot do but all of a sudden get defensive when people start questioning your Principal.
I have never seen a more dishonest set of vipers in my life

7 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by tollyboy5(m): 7:34am On Sep 13, 2023
Gilgil:
Calm down and learn economics.

Nigeria is rife with importation because the government failed in their responsibility to provide basic amenities and policies to drive in-country manufacturing;

1. 24 hour electricity and gas supply
2. Smooth logistics (decentralized ports, railways, waterways, roads)
3. Eliminate multiple taxation to SMEs
4. Stimulate export-driven policies

If these were provided and continuously improved,
Lots of goods currently being imported would be manufactured in country.

But they didn’t, so it’s better to put the blame where it lies

The blame is with the people. The peoples productive rate is reflected in their elected leaders. Every election we come out to vote our choice leaders and after then we complain of bad leaders. Meaning we go out to vote our choice of leaders which are bad because of one selfish reason or the other.
Goodluck did refused to grant state the power to generate electricity during fashola tenure as governor. Lets just hope the next four years will be better. Many areas in Lagos and other cities are having an improved electricity supply and i believe it will get better.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 7:35am On Sep 13, 2023
ehikwe22:

Wtf is he saying? That when the citizens are poor, nobody can afford to import after all?

Devalue the naira, impoverish the populace and push them to start manufacturing? Is that how it actually works?

All of them are the same group bros. Their other backup accounts are coming.
They will write nonsense finish and use their fellow stupid accounts to form comradiere.

Look at someone's idea of building a nation.
Very evil sets of human beings.

Impoverish the whole nation instead of working with what you have.
What stops Nigeria from making use of the gold in Zamfara and exporting it.
Making use of the Natural gas in Imo and exporting it.
Making use of the Oil in the South and South East and exporting it.
Making use of the Cocoa in the South West and exporting it.

But someone whose heart is evil cannot think productively.
Their eye is never on what they have but how to take from others.
You grabbed it, snatched it and ran away it, and now you're in Power you have no clue what to do next.
Very pathetic set of human beings

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Solsix(m): 7:37am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

Ok i agree with this. I still believe asorock cabals will be more difficult for obi to handle if he was there, just the way goodluck administration was frustrated.
Whatever everyone feels, lets hope the new government get it right within four years. I still believe Nigerians themselves need to be productive individually to reduce importation.
I like the way you argue. There so many bagaes that tinubu and his followers needs to address. Most importantly is the manner he was declared winner. Inec told us that there will be transmission of results from polling unit to serve but it was never meant to be. Tinubu is a great guy no doubt but, the manner he ascended the presidency is questionable. I want a Nigeria were anyone can aspire and be anything. If this is not challenged successfully then there is no hope for common man in Nigeria. Nigeria will only be for the rich and Thier cronies. Those who are playing along both religious and ethinic lines are shooting themselves in the foot.

5 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 7:39am On Sep 13, 2023
Very dull humans.
A country has an abundance of Mineral resources but cannot export any due to Corruption.
Rather than find ways to fix this, some stupid sets of humans are telling the populace to go into poverty so they can start exporting.
Then why do they pay taxes?
Why contest for presidency when you have nothing to offer?
This is the classic case of African democracy.
I can't do it but I'd rather be there than let anyone else do it

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by MrDoGood(m): 7:45am On Sep 13, 2023
They're good at what they do. In forex trading too

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by tollyboy5(m): 7:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Solsix:

I like the way you argue. There so many bagaes that tinubu and his followers needs to address. Most importantly is the manner he was declared winner. Inec told us that there will be transmission of results from polling unit to serve but it was never meant to be. Tinubu is a great guy no doubt but, the manner he ascended the presidency is questionable. I want a Nigeria were anyone can aspire and be anything. If this is not challenged successfully then there is no hope for common man in Nigeria. Nigeria will only be for the rich and Thier cronies. Those who are playing along both religious and ethinic lines are shooting themselves in the foot.
Tinubu is a very smart crook. Forget about justice for now, nigeria has not gotten to that level. Not even when tinubu is involved. I knew it was over when some APC members were also doubting buhari will support tinubu candidacy, but tinubu told them boastfully.. Nothing dey happen its my turn.
Is it this the kind of person you want to take to court?
Don't tell me he's not suppose to have followers still, someone who was a senator and two term governor. My uncle once said, that they're some people that you can never take power away from them except if God is willing. After APC primary election i understood better.

2 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 7:48am On Sep 13, 2023
Solsix:

This is the point of it all. Tomorrow if the Nothern Cabal use this same tactic, these same people claiming faux intelligence will run to court and protest how they have been robbed.

It's not even about the political appointees at this point but the soul of the nation.
The same rogue of thieves are still in Power playing ludo with the future of over 200 million people.

The same Government that is sharing prayers to senators inbox wants Nigerians to be completely impoverished before they can export?
Omo, is the only thing I can say. Some of una conscience don die Tey tey

4 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 7:54am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

Tinubu is a very smart crook. Forget about justice for now, nigeria has not gotten to that level. Not even when tinubu is involved. I knew it was over when some APC members were also doubting buhari will support tinubu candidacy, but tinubu told them boastfully.. Nothing dey happen its my turn.
Is it this the kind of person you want to take to court?
Don't tell me he's not suppose to have followers still, someone who was a senator and two term governor. My uncle once said, that they're some people that you can never take power away from them except if God is willing. After APC primary election i understood better.

This is the average mentality of all Apc supporters.
They know clearly that Tinubu is a crook.

Notice how he says "Forget about Justice".
This is the mentality most of you argue with and try to be rational.
This mentality cannot be discussed with rationally.
It knows it is evil but it will camouflage just to gaslight you.
It knows Tinubu is corruption personified.

But due to either Political,Religious or Tribal Sentiments , they will come here and try to turn white into black.
I don't even have any issues with Tinubu, he's simply playing the game.
My problem is with people not being able to say the truth. Deliberately twisting facts to push a narrative knowing fully well that it's all a game to them.

Why not save all those stupid ideas and actually say something rational.
You cannot fight to be President and be this clueless.

Subsidy that he removed , he put it back.
Currency that he floated, how market? That one is no longer a talking point.
Nothing is working but according to Apc, don't talk about it, else you are an enemy of the state.

These are the same hypocrites who protested , carrying the sitting Presidents name in a coffin. The hypocrisy stinks so much that they cannot even pretend not to see it.

This election did something never done before in Nigeria's politics.
It exposed most of these political jobbers who talk from both sides of the mouth.
You want a progressive government and at the same time you actively push the worst candidates.

8 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by ElSudani: 8:00am On Sep 13, 2023
ehikwe22:

How does it work? Singapore that is buying crude from you and reselling same back to you used to be poorer than Nigeria is today.
He was basically telling you to look inwards, be more productive and take advantage of what is available to you.
Whining ad infinitum is not going to get you anywhere.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 8:27am On Sep 13, 2023
ElSudani:

How does it work? Singapore that is buying crude from you and reselling same back to you used to be poorer than Nigeria is today.
He was basically telling you to look inwards, be more productive and take advantage of what is available to you.
Whining ad infinitum is not going to get you anywhere.

You know as a party you have lost it when you can no longer blame the opposition so you start blaming the people.
The next thing they'll say is that insecurity is due to Citizens not being able to fight.

If farmers enter farm, will Herdsmen and Bandits allow them to rest?
The rice we have been producing for years now, hafa?
The scam that they called pyramid Rice nko?
Apc has really shown Nigerians shege sha

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Csami(m): 8:32am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

LOL, I'm not going to insult you. At times Internet trolls will make you deviate from proper home training.
In my home, we were trained to bridle our tongue, and as I grow older common sense does tell me not to insult anyone, I don't know the kind of home training you got. Maybe that's how you guys do in your household then good luck!

so for your mind, you get common sense?

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by ElSudani: 8:38am On Sep 13, 2023
Programmer47:

You know as a party you have lost it when you can no longer blame the opposition so you start blaming the people.
The next thing they'll say is that insecurity is due to Citizens not being able to fight.

If farmers enter farm, will Herdsmen and Bandits allow them to rest?
The rice we have been producing for years now, hafa?
The scam that they called pyramid Rice nko?
Apc has really shown Nigerians shege sha

You probably think Nigeria got where she is today because of herdsmen, No. We all know we should have been making investments in critical sectors of the economy since the 70s, like power plants, agriculture, health and other areas.
Crying over the past is not going to alter the future we need to support the government which is genuinely trying to steer Nigeria back to the right path.
Rather than complain about a scam rice pyramid you can get a few acres and start planting. Don't use the herdsmen as an excuse not to produce anything and yet complain of hunger.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Programmer47: 8:42am On Sep 13, 2023
ElSudani:

You probably think Nigeria got where she is today because of herdsmen, No. We all know we should have been making investments in critical sectors of the economy since the 70s, like power plants, agriculture, health and other areas.
Crying over the past is not going to alter the future we need to support the government which is genuinely trying to steer Nigeria back to the right path.
Rather than complain about a scam rice pyramid you can get a few acres and start planting. Don't use the herdsmen as an excuse not to produce anything and yet complain of hunger.

No. These topics have to be highlighted so they'll not repeat themselves.
People were insulted here for revealing the true nature of the rice scheme.
The people who insulted them still did the same thing with Nigerian Air.
And the same thing with Dangote Refinery.

When you don't call out these inconsistencies, then it keeps on repeating itself.
Look at the Visa ban, if not for heavy awareness, they would have successfully pretended like the UAE ban was off.

Even with how bad Nigeria is today , there is still a solution but we keep on shooting ourselves in the foot by playing party sentiments

4 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Mboi: 8:49am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
Orisirisi, Nigerians are very funny set of people. Emeka, Ebuka and kingsley are into importation business and they import all manners of rubbish from abroad.
Tayo, Taiwo are also importing all kind of jargons from Europe. Now the government import petrol and many of you are complaining. The government is just a mirror of her people.

Give ten Nigerians loan today if they wont build hotels, club etc everywhere. I honestly asked one person who criticize obi when he was a governor on this forum why he/she was now rooting for obi now. The person did not reply my mention. Obi business model and performance as Anambra does not make him the best candidate over others to me.

You cant give what you don't have, how can a importer model the Nigeria economy when he failed to do that in his state?
My friend do say my soft spot for tinubu is because i'm a lagosian, i dont just have time for his capping yet. I know his soft spot for obi is because he likes igbo and edo people are big fan of obi.
Normally the igbos are being cheated in Nigeria but obi will fail if he was the president in nigeria kind of government settings where cabals has a bigger say in government. The person most fit for this job is the boastful mr tinubu. Lets see if he can really prove himself.

Obi fans feel they apply common sense but what they apply is emotional sense of entitlement. My friends tag me as tinubu supporter but some of my APC family tag me obidient but this obidient dont know we cant hate on our family because they're APC or tolerate insult because of a political party lol. On the day of election everyone in our house went to vote obi, my mum forced our igbo tenant to come out to vote obi. I had my reservations but my uncle said "Obi ni o!" . Now elections are over everyone has moved on but obi fans are still insulting us.

Obi is just like the rest nothing special to offer, at this stage of my understanding i can tell when someone is just gathering enough fans to when someone will actually perform. Obi will perform well in a government where there are lesser opposing forces but for this type of government, tinubu or atiku are ones that can make big moves and dare alot of opposing forces in government.

And those rooting for military rule and yet complaining about wike arrogant nature are confused and might also be obidient also.
Common sense is truly not common. Going to school really does not give wisdom. Look at the what a grown up person wasted a precious time writing...well people like you don't even know their right from left.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Solsix(m): 9:05am On Sep 13, 2023
Programmer47:

This is the point of it all. Tomorrow if the Nothern Cabal use this same tactic, these same people claiming faux intelligence will run to court and protest how they have been robbed.

It's not even about the political appointees at this point but the soul of the nation.
The same rogue of thieves are still in Power playing ludo with the future of over 200 million people.

The same Government that is sharing prayers to senators inbox wants Nigerians to be completely impoverished before they can export?
Omo, is the only thing I can say. Some of una conscience don die Tey tey
Exactly that's the bone of contention, the future of over 200m nigerians

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by walexbiz(m): 9:06am On Sep 13, 2023
I concur with what the poster said. If you look at the current crop of political leaders we have in this country I agree it's the citizens that should have self introspection of themselves. From Obi to Tinubu we don't merit anyone of them but unfortunately those are the best we deem fit to rule. Obi has shown times without number that he can lie over and over again and Tinubu existence can only be described as a mystery. If the citizens want good governance they must start to act right.

As a Muslim, the Holy prophet enjoins us to always act right. I have citizens of this countries collude with criminals to vandalize government properties and yet they would blame government for their own misfortune.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Solsix(m): 9:09am On Sep 13, 2023
My uncle once said, that they're some people that you can never take power away from them except if God is willing.
God have a way of intervening in the affairs of men.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by olisaEze(m): 9:12am On Sep 13, 2023
Singapore that has no oil buys our oil, refines it and sells it back to us because we keep calling myopic minds leaders! Just look at what this buffoon is writing even when the post is a call to rethink bigotry. Did the woman mention Obi? No! Is Obi importing oil? No! Just as Macbeth murdered sleep, with their choice in Aso Rock, they still can’t help but call Obi as if he was the only one that contested against their certificate forger. Enjoy your Iragbiji Batman in peace make we hear word abeg!

tollyboy5:

He's the best because he's igbo and it should be igbo turn?

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by BItt: 9:24am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

If I am among the 10 Nigerians that got that loan, I can assure you it will go into high productivity and not consumption related businesses
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by WesternPanzer: 10:12am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
Orisirisi,

Oga una think say all these useless mind games works on anybody?

APC has stolen the election again. Fix the damn country and leave what Obedients think alone.

Nigeria is sinking and all you lots do is propaganda morning and night.

3 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by WesternPanzer: 10:15am On Sep 13, 2023
Programmer47:

This is the average mentality of all Apc supporters.
They know clearly that Tinubu is a crook.

Notice how he says "Forget about Justice".
This is the mentality most of you argue with and try to be rational.
This mentality cannot be discussed with rationally.
It knows it is evil but it will camouflage just to gaslight you.
It knows Tinubu is corruption personified.

But due to either Political,Religious or Tribal Sentiments , they will come here and try to turn white into black.
I don't even have any issues with Tinubu, he's simply playing the game.
My problem is with people not being able to say the truth. Deliberately twisting facts to push a narrative knowing fully well that it's all a game to them.

Why not save all those stupid ideas and actually say something rational.
You cannot fight to be President and be this clueless.

Subsidy that he removed , he put it back.
Currency that he floated, how market? That one is no longer a talking point.
Nothing is working but according to Apc, don't talk about it, else you are an enemy of the state.

These are the same hypocrites who protested , carrying the sitting Presidents name in a coffin. The hypocrisy stinks so much that they cannot even pretend not to see it.

This election did something never done before in Nigeria's politics.
It exposed most of these political jobbers who talk from both sides of the mouth.
You want a progressive government and at the same time you actively push the worst candidates.

Dont mind the iddiot pretending he doesn't know what he is doing.

That impersonator is a Tinubu PIG from top to bottom. All these nonsense he is doing is just to confise upright people that their is no hope for them.

They want people to loose hope that they have stolen it and moved on

2 Likes

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:38am On Sep 13, 2023
THAT IS EXACTLY WHAT PPL LIKE OBJ JONA BUHA CAUSED NAIJA SINCE 1999,korea kept takin our crude,obj,jona,buha,THEY all REFUSED BUILDING MODERN REFINERIES AND KEPT PLUNDERING NAIJA WEALTH TO THEY INTEREST.
GOD WILL REVIVE NIGERIA WITH PTINUBU,AND ALL SABOTUERS OF NAIJA OIL CRUDE BE EXTINGUISHED FOR LIFE,SO WE CAN ENJOY PROGRESS IN THIS TINUBU ERA IFSHA. angry dummy naija youths hailing obj and his croonies.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Mombebe: 11:07am On Sep 13, 2023
tophempire:
WE ALREADY KNOW.... THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE.

MY PRAYER IS THAT THE PH REFINERY OBASANJO SAY WON'T WORK TO BEGIN OPERATION IN DECEMBER. AND YOU WILL NO LONGER REFINE FOR US AGAIN.

ALL OUR ILLEGAL REFINERIES BOYS IN CREEKS OF N.D. NOW HAVE JOBS TO DO.

MAKE ASARI DOKUBO SEFF GET WORK😂😂😂

Dangote own never dey work??
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Mombebe: 11:20am On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

You sounded reasonable and logical,Obi might be caged in that Aso rock just like Jonathan unless he put up some sort of fierce posture in his administration.
Apc and Pdp guys won't like the fact that he put them out of job and also calling the shots.
The will strategies to put him down just like they did to Jonathan,and as for obidients,we haven't done the half of what Tinubu and Apc did to Jonathan's administration when he was in charge.
Apc's type of propaganda and political antics is one of the worst in Nigerian political history and it was masterminded by Tinubu, compare from 2010 -2015 administration to that of 2015-2023 administration and see if you noticed something.

I don't support military junta though,but Wike is just too arrogant,vindictive and self-,centered for any political position in a sane climate.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Mombebe: 11:24am On Sep 13, 2023
Quintessence44:
IRRELEVANT NEWS.

WE KNOW THE SITUATION WILL BE DIFFERENT VERY SOON WITH THE DANGOTE REFINERY COMING ON STREAM, AND WITH THIS NEW, DYNAMIC TINUBU ADMINISTRATION ENJOYING GROWING NATIONAL AND INTERNATIONAL RESPECT FOR ITS ADMINISTRATIVE COMPETENCE AND VISION.

Kai, this person is out of touch with reality,a chronic Batist and bigot too.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by tophempire: 11:27am On Sep 13, 2023
Mombebe:

Dangote own never dey work??

Nope... Dem say na till April 2024

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Obituary Of Eugene Anenih, Tony Anenih's Son (Photo) / More Facts On Magu Looting Funds Emerge - Daily Independent / Enugu Youths Chase Fulani Herdsmen & Their Cows Away From Their Farmlands (Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.