Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,132 members, 7,856,520 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 09:33 PM

We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady (42422 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Kaduna, Dangote, BUA Refineries May Source Crude Oil From Abroad / Samples Of Crude Oil From Kolmani Oil Field In Bauchi And Gombe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by layzie: 12:23pm On Sep 13, 2023
tophempire:
WE ALREADY KNOW.... THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE.

MY PRAYER IS THAT THE PH REFINERY OBASANJO SAY WON'T WORK TO BEGIN OPERATION IN DECEMBER. AND YOU WILL NO LONGER REFINE FOR US AGAIN.

ALL OUR ILLEGAL REFINERIES BOYS IN CREEKS OF N.D. NOW HAVE JOBS TO DO.

MAKE ASARI DOKUBO SEFF GET WORK๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Y do u need to pray for PH refinery to work. Y can't it just work ?? That's the issues of our country. Things that should happen normally, don't.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by 43Ronin: 2:41pm On Sep 13, 2023
as mumu wey dem be. bunch of foolish citizens cheesy grin
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by TOPCRUISE(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
Evidence that our naira will continue to do bad and far worse against the dollar.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
tophempire:

MY PRAYER IS THAT THE PH REFINERY OBASANJO SAY WON'T WORK TO BEGIN OPERATION IN DECEMBER. AND YOU WILL NO LONGER REFINE FOR US AGAIN.

Change for worse or better. Because things are already worsening
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Nobody: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
Orisirisi, Nigerians are very funny set of people. Emeka, Ebuka and kingsley are into importation business and they import all manners of rubbish from abroad.
Tayo, Taiwo are also importing all kind of jargons from Europe. Now the government import petrol and many of you are complaining. The government is just a mirror of her people.

Give ten Nigerians loan today if they wont build hotels, club etc everywhere. I honestly asked one person who criticize obi when he was a governor on this forum why he/she was now rooting for obi now. The person did not reply my mention. Obi business model and performance as Anambra does not make him the best candidate over others to me.

You cant give what you don't have, how can a importer model the Nigeria economy when he failed to do that in his state?
My friend do say my soft spot for tinubu is because i'm a lagosian, i dont just have time for his capping yet. I know his soft spot for obi is because he likes igbo and edo people are big fan of obi.
Normally the igbos are being cheated in Nigeria but obi will fail if he was the president in nigeria kind of government settings where cabals has a bigger say in government. The person most fit for this job is the boastful mr tinubu. Lets see if he can really prove himself.

Obi fans feel they apply common sense but what they apply is emotional sense of entitlement. My friends tag me as tinubu supporter but some of my APC family tag me obidient but this obidient dont know we cant hate on our family because they're APC or tolerate insult because of a political party lol. On the day of election everyone in our house went to vote obi, my mum forced our igbo tenant to come out to vote obi. I had my reservations but my uncle said "Obi ni o!" . Now elections are over everyone has moved on but obi fans are still insulting us.

Obi is just like the rest nothing special to offer, at this stage of my understanding i can tell when someone is just gathering enough fans to when someone will actually perform. Obi will perform well in a government where there are lesser opposing forces but for this type of government, tinubu or atiku are ones that can make big moves and dare alot of opposing forces in government.

And those rooting for military rule and yet complaining about wike arrogant nature are confused and might also be obidient also.

your burukutu must specially made and delivered to your house everyday.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Oracleee: 2:43pm On Sep 13, 2023
Programmer47:

This is how am average batidiot thinks. No sense, no direction, just how to drag Obi and throw insults.

Blaming a country's citizens for importation?
Like, which brain una get?
4 refineries and no one is working and you correlated with Individuals importing?
Most of you need real help, not just with finance but with your mentality.
At this point, you can't think rationally again. The next thing is to insult me and throw tribal slurs as usual. Very senseless mob of individuals

The guy just disgraced his moniker thinking he was making sense..... I had to just look at his stupidity sigh and pass.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by omoredia: 2:44pm On Sep 13, 2023
tophempire:

Keep deceiving urself

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by austinofo(m): 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
abdulhakim3:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdVzQItwRDI
She's subtly saying shame on Nigeria.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by eldoradoxx: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:
Orisirisi, Nigerians are very funny set of people. Emeka, Ebuka and kingsley are into importation business and they import all manners of rubbish from abroad.
Tayo, Taiwo are also importing all kind of jargons from Europe. Now the government import petrol and many of you are complaining. The government is just a mirror of her people.

Give ten Nigerians loan today if they wont build hotels, club etc everywhere. I honestly asked one person who criticize obi when he was a governor on this forum why he/she was now rooting for obi now. The person did not reply my mention. Obi business model and performance as Anambra does not make him the best candidate over others to me.

You cant give what you don't have, how can a importer model the Nigeria economy when he failed to do that in his state?
My friend do say my soft spot for tinubu is because i'm a lagosian, i dont just have time for his capping yet. I know his soft spot for obi is because he likes igbo and edo people are big fan of obi.
Normally the igbos are being cheated in Nigeria but obi will fail if he was the president in nigeria kind of government settings where cabals has a bigger say in government. The person most fit for this job is the boastful mr tinubu. Lets see if he can really prove himself.

Obi fans feel they apply common sense but what they apply is emotional sense of entitlement. My friends tag me as tinubu supporter but some of my APC family tag me obidient but this obidient dont know we cant hate on our family because they're APC or tolerate insult because of a political party lol. On the day of election everyone in our house went to vote obi, my mum forced our igbo tenant to come out to vote obi. I had my reservations but my uncle said "Obi ni o!" . Now elections are over everyone has moved on but obi fans are still insulting us.

Obi is just like the rest nothing special to offer, at this stage of my understanding i can tell when someone is just gathering enough fans to when someone will actually perform. Obi will perform well in a government where there are lesser opposing forces but for this type of government, tinubu or atiku are ones that can make big moves and dare alot of opposing forces in government.

And those rooting for military rule and yet complaining about wike arrogant nature are confused and might also be obidient also.
Every topic has a way of ending up becoming an opportunity to attack Obi. Did Obi run any refinery in Nigeria. Simple thread about how government is unable to run its refineries as such depends on imported refined petrol summersaults mide way into the story of how Obi failed. Tinubu is President now, let him build the refineries

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by NAC1666: 2:45pm On Sep 13, 2023
abdulhakim3:

We are finished. Who did this to us. A country without oil has one of the biggest Refinery in the world. A Nigeria that has alot if oil can not refine shishi...
We are doing well
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Ajehkpako4naija(f): 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2023
abdulhakim3:

Really, but Agbadorians told us the opposite
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Chetas81(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2023
THIS ARE THE RESULT, WHERE ZOMBIE CITIZEN OF ANY NATION REFUSED AND REJECT REFINERIES, FRAUDULENT CITIZEN REMAIN IN NIGERIA, SINGAPORE TO THE WORLD
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by fastseo: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

you can't sleep or eat without calling peter obi or igbos.
this girl spoke from far away country in Singapore and you are shifting to obi.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by TheSuperX(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
It is well
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by DOptical: 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2023
Imagine. Nigeria need to have their own refineries. Not just a refineries but other infrastructures to make end products.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by davidodiba(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
Most painful headline I have seen today...tears
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Afotinu: 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2023
tophempire:

You mumu sha, refinery that jas not worked for years, will start working within 4 months, get sense young man, do you have an idea the deplorable state that refinery is in right about now, or were you thinking that Buhari did something tangible there?... omo Tinubu force that refinery to start working and it explodes or shutdown within some weeks or month and foolish people like you come here to complain say the refinery has been sabotaged or Militants, Boko Haram, ISWAP, ESN, Biafra, Cattlerustlers, Obidients, Articulates, NANS, has attacked the refinery, the THUNDER that will Fire such animals will directly be ordered from Sango, make una get small sense, don't believe everything the Government say/says, na so dem don dey catch una mugu since.

1 Like

Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Chetas81(m): 2:51pm On Sep 13, 2023
Bushbama:
It's no more dangote refinery, it's now PH refinery?

Dey play.

Dey play now become song for the Nigerian citizen,why dangote refinery,if the Nigerian citizen are not fake And sick, monopoly is one of the Nigerian citizen problems
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Chetas81(m): 2:52pm On Sep 13, 2023
layzie:

Y do u need to pray for PH refinery to work. Y can't it just work ?? That's the issues of our country. Things that should happen normally, don't.
Nigerian citizen refused to avoid 24th century miracle,by praying for any issue, instead of us to use our intelligence, Nigerian citizen prefer miracle, Which keep us bellow Tunisia when comes to military equipment
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Benekkk: 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Of course. Thatโ€™s the curse of Nigeria and the black race.
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by eliwa47(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2023
Pแบนlแบน รฉ!
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by AyakaDunukofia: 2:54pm On Sep 13, 2023
Funny country that imports petrol that they have in abundance but exports democracy that they don't have angry
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by ConfidentialDoc: 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
Both Singapore and Malaysia have cashed out big on Nigerian corruption
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

You spoke nothing but the truth. Absolutely true
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by BePrepared: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
tollyboy5:

I wish I understand what u are saying
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by obuburam: 2:56pm On Sep 13, 2023
It shall never be well with our leaders
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by CyracksMrBlogger(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
BePrepared:

I wish I understand what u are saying
how will you understand when you can't read without sentiments?
Re: We Buy Oil From Nigeria Refined It And Sell It Back To Them-a Singaporean Lady by Smartguyboy(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
tophempire:

That what they said about Dangote refinery it will start working August we are in September now.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays / Governor Ikpeazu Hosts His Team Of Lawyers After High Court Victory. Photos / Ministry Of Communications, Digital Economy: Communication Ministry Changes Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.