Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,499 members, 7,840,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:52 PM

My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week (2725 Views)

My Crazy Experience With Two Beautiful Nurses Last Weekend / I Was Scammed By This Nairalander Last Night..... / Dinner With A Nairalander Last Night!!! Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Pukkalolo: 10:01pm On Sep 16, 2023
I disabled my previous account "putit" and opened a new account on nairaland around 2020 and started dishing out my unique hardcore dating wisdom. And since then hundreds of people have reach out to me through PM or through the link in my signature.

A lot of people reach out for different reasons: many purchase my book, Top G dating secrets (Shameless approach); some only came to enquire more about my book and go ; some just came to get more dating advise from me but ended being my cool friends; some came to do business deals with me; some just reached out to get the free version of my book me and so on....

I've got massive RESPECT for all these fellas who reached out to me and for those who will still do.

Now, to the main gist...

Last month a guy reach out. According to him, he has read all my posts on nairaland pertaining dating and relationships and he's totally impressed by unique knowledge. He said my dating advise has helped him alot with his relationship with his girlfriend, now fiance.

We chat back and forth for a week on the phone, then he requested we meet in person.

Normally, I'd shy away from meeting people in person especially if it's from a faceless forum like nairaland. Yeah, I'm actually a shy guy. But for a weird reason I agree to meet with him.

He said he wanted a copy of my book but he prefers the hardcopy(printed copy). He said he's an old fashion guy and so he prefers to read from book than reading digitally. So I had to go with an hardcopy left with me to meet up with him.

On the set day, I arrive as early possible to our meeting point on the island. I love keeping to time; that's how I was brought up. I'm never late for any event or appointment.

I sat and waited for him, soon he arrived in this nice car. We were both surprised by what we saw.

We exchanged pleasantries for a minute, then we sat at the eatery.

I asked surprisingly, "wait, is that your car?"

He smiled and said "Yes!"

He asked surprisingly, "Wait... are you the Pukkalolo that always post those dating gems on nairaland?"

I said, "Yes, Why?"

He said he was expecting to see a redpill tough alpha wannabe but he's surprised to see that I'm actually a normal cool dude.

We talked happily for a while, then I gave him the hard copy of my book. I said I wanna give him for free, but he declined and said he'll pay for it. He asked for my account details.

Guess what? He transferred 5x the actually money he was suppose to pay. I felt really appreciative. Wow! Freaking Wow!

We parted ways but we still kept in touch.

From his clothing to his watch, phone and car, you can tell he's a big boy. I don't know what he does for a living. I don't care. It's not my freaking business.

But I never knew nairaland harbors low-key millionaires (and billionaires) who are actually reading my posts.

Here's the truth: this might be faceless forum, but never look down on anyone here. The person you're a bashing and insulting here and there might be the governor's son that'll possibly change your fucking life.

I never bash or use any abusive words on anyone here on nairaland; I am only here to ADD GENUINE VALUE, as a result, this has help me build massive amount of followers and friendships with many of the coolest guys here.

Many times, guys have compare me to Ubunja and ilegend. Infant the other day a guy who sent me e-mail said he initially thought I was ubunja operating in another account. I found his statement funny tho.

Guys like Ubunja, ilegend and Pukkalolo share one thing in common: they are only here to add genuine value.

Ok. Enough talk.

Anyways...

My point is, Never look down on anyone here. Jesse Jackson once said, "The only justification for ever looking down on somebody is to pick them up."

Stay blessed.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by dontrulee: 10:04pm On Sep 16, 2023
You're right Op.
Words of wisdom grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by extremelygolden: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2023
Ok, lesson learned.
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by iamtardey: 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2023
Op make I drop my aza
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by DiskJokeyManic: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2023
Pukkalolo:
I disabled my previous account "putit" and opened a new account on nairaland around 2020 and started dishing out my unique hardcore dating wisdom. And since then hundreds of people have reach out to me through PM or through the link in my signature.

A lot of people reach out for different reasons: many purchase my book, Top G dating secrets (Shameless approach); some only came to enquire more about my book and go ; some just came to get more dating advise from me but ended being my cool friends; some came to do business deals with me; some just reached out to get the free version of my book me and so on....

I've got massive RESPECT for all these fellas who reached out to me and for those who will still do.

Now, to the main gist...

Last month a guy reach out. According to him, he has read all my posts on nairaland pertaining dating and relationships and he's totally impressed by unique knowledge. He said my dating advise has helped him alot with his relationship with his girlfriend, now fiance.

We chat back and forth for a week on the phone, then he requested we meet in person.

Normally, I'd shy away from meeting people in person especially if it's from a faceless forum like nairaland. Yeah, I'm actually a shy guy. But for a weird reason I agree to meet with him.

He said he wanted a copy of my book but he prefers the hardcopy(printed copy). He said he's an old fashion guy and so he prefers to read from book than reading digitally. So I had to go with an hardcopy left with me to meet up with him.

On the set day, I arrive as early possible to our meeting point on the island. I love keeping to time; that's how I was brought up. I'm never late for any event or appointment.

I sat and waited for him, soon he arrived in this nice car. We were both surprised by what we saw.

He asked surprisingly, "Wait... are you the Pukkalolo that always post those dating gems on nairaland?"

I said, "Yes, Why?"

He said he was expecting to see a redpill tough alpha wannabe but he's surprised to see that I'm actually a normal cool dude.

We talked happily for a while, then I gave him the hard copy of my book. I said I wanna give him for free, but he declined and said he'll pay for it. He asked for my account details.

Guess what? He transferred 5x the actually money he was suppose to pay. I felt really appreciative. Wow! Freaking Wow!

From his clothing to his watch, phone and car, you can tell he's a big boy. I don't know what he does for a living. I don't care. It's not my freaking business.

But I never knew nairaland harbors low-key millionaires (and billionaires) who are actually reading my posts.

Here's the truth: this might be faceless forum, but never look down on anyone here. The person you're a bashing and insulting here and there might be the governor's son that'll possibly change your fucking life.

I never bash or use any abusive words on anyone here on nairaland; I am only here to ADD GENUINE VALUE, as a result, this has help me build massive amount of followers and friendships with many of the coolest guys here.

Many times, guys have compare me to Ubunja and ilegend. Infant the other day a guy who sent me e-mail said he initially thought I was ubunja operating in another account. I found his statement funny tho.

Guys like Ubunja, ilegend and Pukkalolo share one thing in common: they are only here to add genuine value.

Ok. Enough talk.

Anyways...

My point is, Never look down on anyone here. Jesse Jackson once said, "The only justification for ever looking down on somebody is to pick them up."

Stay blessed.

Sir can u pls show me love...... Nothing is too small sir

O-pay
Kingsley

Thanks in advance
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by JONSYN7154: 10:34pm On Sep 16, 2023
OP, you're right. Someone insulated me here without knowing me. I kept my cool.

Someone was harassed and he seek for help here on nairaland after making one or two calls, i was able to help out. The guy that i helped came to thank me here which is against my idea.
The guy that insulated me saw it and reached out to me for help and i politely turned him down.

Truly there are good people here on nairaland who are here to read comments.

5 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by b3llo(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2023
Illegend is indeed an asset
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by fyzaila: 11:27pm On Sep 16, 2023
Bullshit! All just to promote a book. Fyi nobody is buying it.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by CovenHighPriest: 6:10am On Sep 17, 2023
If you are indeed Putit know this sir, I am grateful. You, Ubunja and a few others helped me immensely in so many ways that I can't elucidate. God bless you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 17, 2023
JONSYN7154:

Someone was harassed and he seek for help here on nairaland after making one or two calls, i was able to help out. The guy that i helped came to thank me here which is against my idea.
The guy that insulated me saw it and reached out to me for help and i politely turned him down.

Don't take things said here to heart

Maybe if you had helped him it would have changed something about him

We should always learn to forgive and be the bigger person

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Abifarin16: 8:16am On Sep 17, 2023
All is good. However if you insult me, I go insult you back. I am not taking any highroad.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Rucheen(m): 8:23am On Sep 17, 2023
Nice, I knew this long time ago

Nairaland has all varieties of human being
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by ukaface(f): 9:59am On Sep 17, 2023
Me no Dey insult people for NL until they insult, you can ask hayzed19
I Dey my Dey, comment my comment the hayzed19 guy use Yoruba abuse me , i insulted him too because I no be mumu.

Imagine someone abusing you because of BIg brother naija

2 Likes

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by hayzed19(m): 11:51am On Sep 17, 2023
Which kain wahala be this 😆 😆
No be you first tell us say we no get shame
I am just complimenting you that day 😆 😆
Oya no vex... 🙏
ukaface:
Me no Dey insult people for NL until they insult, you can ask hayzed19
I Dey my Dey, comment my comment the hayzed19 guy use Yoruba abuse me , i insulted him too because I no be mumu.

Imagine someone abusing you because of BIg brother naija
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by ukaface(f): 12:00pm On Sep 17, 2023
hayzed19:
Which kain wahala be this 😆 😆
No be you first tell us say we no get shame
I am just complimenting you that day 😆 😆
Oya no vex... 🙏
Na Wahala promax o
I mention your name? Is your name adekunle?
Complimenting me with insult

I will stop vexing when I’m satisfied
Wotowotoman too go Dey collect
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by hayzed19(m): 12:28pm On Sep 17, 2023
But you talk say people wey stan am no get shame 😔😔😔
My bad, I must have hit the 'Compliment with Insult' button by accident! 🙈 if I got on your nerves, let's patch things up like a pair of well-stitched trousers! 😄
ukaface:

Na Wahala promax o
I mention your name? Is your name adekunle?
Complimenting me with insult

I will stop vexing when I’m satisfied
Wotowotoman too go Dey collect
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by ukaface(f): 12:45pm On Sep 17, 2023
hayzed19:
But you talk say people wey stan am no get shame 😔😔😔
My bad, I must have hit the 'Compliment with Insult' button by accident! 🙈 if I got on your nerves, let's patch things up like a pair of well-stitched trousers! 😄
my comment wasn’t insultive
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
That's childish.

Sometimes it's best to be the bigger person.
Abifarin16:
All is good. However if you insult me, I go insult you back. I am not taking any highroad.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Xinjin: 3:11pm On Sep 17, 2023
People from different works of life are here. It's only kids that insult people here. Persons you've never seen before who could be your father's mate. Some people don't know that they can get slap through Internet.

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Abifarin16: 4:43pm On Sep 17, 2023
Samantha124:
That's childish.

Sometimes it's best to be the bigger person.

The person who started the insult first is what then?

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by CloudTrees(f): 7:03pm On Sep 17, 2023
You probably met carchoice aka stupidity. .. He likes those kind of piece
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Idonweak: 7:13pm On Sep 17, 2023
JONSYN7154:

cheesy

Make i no insulated you, you fit be my future helper like that lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by placeofallure(f): 7:16pm On Sep 17, 2023
DiskJokeyManic:

Sir can u pls show me love...... Nothing is too small sir

O-pay
Kingsley

Thanks in advance

Why are you like this? Because he said somebody gave him money x5; Must you?

Mr. Pukkalolo, how come I'm just coming across this moniker for the very first time?

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by hayzed19(m): 8:17pm On Sep 17, 2023
Oh, my sincerest apologies for the accidental insult! 🙈 Please accept this bouquet of virtual giggles as a peace offering! 😄
ukaface:
my comment wasn’t insultive

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Nobody: 8:36pm On Sep 17, 2023
Childish too.

Sometimes it's best you be the bigger person.
Abifarin16:

The person who started the insult first is what then?

1 Like

Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by Abifarin16: 9:57pm On Sep 17, 2023
[qudote author=Samantha124 post=125856707]Childish too.

Sometimes it's best you be the bigger person.[/quote]

Rest Abeg. Know when to put your foot down, don't let them turn you to a door mat onbthe name of bigger person.
Re: My Crazy Experience With A Nairalander Last Week by GodHimself: 9:43pm On Sep 23, 2023
Great point

Pukkalolo:

Now, to the main gist...

I said, "Yes, Why?"

Ok. Enough talk.

Anyways...

Stay blessed.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Miss Nairaland June 2012(final Elimination Contd) / Rate Your Ideal Partner Preferences / Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.