Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:05 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170135 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:02pm On Jan 17, 2018
benobeno:
Looking for a hiv positive female who resides in abuja for marriage, contact me @withhivaids@gmail.com so we can set a convenient day and time to meet here in Abuja, pls note the woman must be a christian, God fearing and working. Must be on the following drug combinations..Zidovudine, lamivudine and nevirapin to avoid drug /drug resistance in marriage

The lady must not be on that drug combination for to cause drug-drug interaction, the only thing that cause resistance if you miss your drug. Use condom during sex, wait a bit for some time so that you people to undetectable levels.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by bibi94: 12:20am On Jan 21, 2018
ugjeks:
Hello everyone, I am Ugo, an architect residing in Abuja, 27 years old looking to hook up with someone younger or same age also in Abuja too. Reach me via ugjeks4u@gmail.com. Thnks
. Yes
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by bibi94: 12:30am On Jan 21, 2018
Klassiq01:
My name is Dan I'm 35 resident in delta state a Christian,1.78cm tall, handsome and God-fearing .i'm new here needs a positive, strong and healthy lady for serious date that can lead to marriage. My email address is Klassiq01@gmail.com kiss

Distance/age is not a barrier.thanks

Hi Dan iam interested only if u are looking for soulmate, wife. and nt a business partner ur number pls

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by bibi94: 12:49am On Jan 21, 2018
Muonyad:
Good evening all.... My name is Michael from benue state Idoma by tribe... I based in Abuja... I am looking for a + lady from 30years for 25 to serious relationship which can lead to marriage..
She be a working class lady.

Hi Michael u must be looking for business partner nt a wife . ur interest is there shocked

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by chuckzy4life: 10:46am On Jan 21, 2018
I've been really struggling to learn to use this forum, thank I'm back.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by bibi94: 4:50pm On Jan 21, 2018
[quote]I need a homely, caring hiv+ lady of 22 to 30 years of age to build a friendship and relationship on a true foundation. I am newly diagnosed looking to start a new chapter in life. You can e-mail me on chuckzyezendu@Yahoo mail.com I am ambitious, easy going and a graduate and from south eastern part of nigeria. Thanks[/quote

Is dis really wat u want or u just put it to actract lady's. sad shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 4:20pm On Jan 23, 2018
S
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2018
I was here is good
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 24, 2018
Hello everyone am Adunola a divorcee 5ft7 and 42years of age, curvy and beautiful.
Am a horticulturist/ farmer by profession and still in college to earn my honours in agricultural science. hiv+ with no other ailments.
I will like to meet a Yoruba guy of 40- 50 years old of same status that will like to venture into a serious relationship if possible marriage.
You can contact me on my email jojeusman@gmail.com
Thanks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 11:52pm On Jan 24, 2018
MMM2:
embarassedembarassedembarassed

Hello everyone, am 50 years , from
East business man at Abuja,
Please am looking for matured , good looking igbo
lady with fear of God that is interested in good relationship, you May wish to
contact me on +2349084684439. thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by bibi94: 4:44pm On Jan 25, 2018
bibi94:
Hello everyone. Am Doo from Benue state base in Makurdi positive lady, 27yrs old. ( student in Bsu, still ur fashion designer) christian,still very single, pretty, dark in complexion, hard working and God fearing, I need a strong and healthy man of the same status between age 35-50 who is ready to settle down. Interested man should contact me on 08118442888 or bibinor94@Gmail.com Thank pls no room for player abeg.

Please guys. U guys should read my post very well before pressing a call. I need guy who is ready to settle down with and start my family now DAT iam strong and healthy plssss don't call if u are not one, friend, friend, friend I don't need that. (I just want to be ur friend HOW?).pls sooo iam very much educate on dis issue so I don't need a friend I need husband. Pls if u are looking for just a friend don't call my line pls. I have my family and well wishers wit me ooooo thanks for understanding

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mikeattoh: 7:29pm On Jan 28, 2018
Am an indigenous positive male from the town of illah.God help me as i will love to find any positive female like myself from the same town(illah) on this forum.You can send me an email mikeattoh@yahoo.com waiting anxiously and may God bless you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 7:16am On Jan 29, 2018
I still don't know why many people are scared of reaching out or talking to others even on this faceless forums. And for crying out loud people should stop creating this perfect pictures of who they want to marry in their minds and begin to post it here like you are going to conjure them up from nowhere. We lack a sense of connection and communication. some people only need encouragement from us.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 5:01pm On Jan 29, 2018
I need ledy for merriege..age below 30 yrs..from igbo side.....notify here so to start.... no time to west...truth is life.. no gambler...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibkabasa(m): 1:06am On Jan 30, 2018
myGod80:
I need ledy for merriege..age below 30 yrs..from igbo side.....notify here so to start.... no time to west...truth is life.. no gambler...
. call me to huk u up with a cute nice Igbo lady,08039648229
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ugjeks(m): 8:51am On Jan 30, 2018
Go
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by SherrifNabil(m): 11:00am On Jan 30, 2018
Good Morning Everyone My name is Sherrif Am from minna, am in my early 20s and Am HIV Immune, Am a listener and i want to help out, I have friends who are +ive but it's not the end if them, so Don't make it your end! Am trying to create a forum on whatsapp where we could talk to eachother as one, share and help out in problems together and I wm will to do anything for anyone so long as its in my reach I wished I could sjsre the whatsapp group link but unfortunately am protecting the personal identity of everyone under the forum if you interested you could call/whatsapp me on
+2347016042647
Email me on
sherrifnabil1@gmail.com

Don't make it get to your best
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 11:19am On Jan 30, 2018
Ibkabasa:
. call me to huk u up with a cute nice Igbo lady,08039648229

Ibkabasa...am serious,,, are you 30 yrs and below... an Igbo girl...no play...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by SherrifNabil(m): 11:22am On Jan 30, 2018
kiss
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ugjeks(m): 11:58am On Jan 30, 2018
Mr Sheriff are u +ve or u just here for fun?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by SherrifNabil(m): 12:09pm On Jan 30, 2018
ugjeks:
Mr Sheriff are u +ve or u just here for fun?
am immune and here to make friends
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ugjeks(m): 1:48pm On Jan 30, 2018
[quote author=SherrifNabil post=64636830] am immune and here to make friends[/
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by SherrifNabil(m): 2:18pm On Jan 30, 2018
ugjeks:
08036988642. Add me to the whatsapp network.
okay
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibkabasa(m): 12:37am On Jan 31, 2018
myGod80:

Ibkabasa...am serious,,, are you 30 yrs and below... an Igbo girl...no play...
yes very nice Igbo lady n cute call me let talk
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 1:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
Ibkabasa:
yes very nice Igbo lady n cute call me let talk
are you trying to connect me to a girl or are you the girl in question...from where....I prefer the person to speak for herself... no connection..
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ibkabasa(m): 3:15pm On Jan 31, 2018
myGod80:

are you trying to connect me to a girl or are you the girl in question...from where....I prefer the person to speak for herself... no connection..

we naija have issue u ask and someone is willin to assist, well no p broda wait for a gal to call u from nairaland.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by myGod80: 11:59pm On Feb 01, 2018
Ibkabasa:
we naija have issue u ask and someone is willin t
o assist, well no p broda wait for a gal to call u from nairaland.
okay....
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 3:56am On Feb 02, 2018
Hello everyone, am 50 years man from East, +, business man at Abuja,
Please am looking for matured , good looking igbo
lady with fear of God , homely, that is interested in marriage, you May wish to
contact me on +2349084684439. thanks.

lovesaint1:
Are you Hiv positive ,Do you need a Positive partner? we are the number one hiv dating network in Nigeria,just send your name,number,spouse specification,state of orgin,height,weight,complexion etc and what you want in a spouse.

please we want only marriage minded people only.
we have connected many already.
POSITIVELY POSITIVE

Black berry pin for joining our hiv group
332662C5
send to edgenig@ gmail.com
0 8 0 2 6 6 3 0 3 3 0

lets have a voice!!! A positive Voice!!!
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by 3Hopeblog(m): 8:10pm On Feb 04, 2018
Guys we need testimonies from this thread to encourage others.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Pammyblack(f): 11:41am On Feb 09, 2018
I just sent an email an was told u guys hv stopped match makilngy
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Onugoh: 1:19pm On Feb 09, 2018
No testimonies. Most guys here are not even ready to settle down. They still want to flex. You guys should enjoy. Happy weekend to you all
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:47pm On Feb 09, 2018

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.