Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (170462 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by benobeno: 4:25pm On Dec 11, 2017
Looking for a hiv positive female who resides in abuja for marriage, contact me @withhivaids@gmail.com so we can set a convenient day and time to meet here in Abuja, pls note the woman must be a christian, God fearing and working. Must be on the following drug combinations..Zidovudine, lamivudine and nevirapin to avoid drug /drug resistance in marriage
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by benobeno: 4:27pm On Dec 11, 2017
Looking for a hiv positive female who resides in abuja for marriage, contact me @withhivaids@gmail.com so we can set a convenient day and time to meet here in Abuja, pls note the woman must be a christian, God fearing and working. Must be on the following drug combinations..Zidovudine, lamivudine and nevirapin to avoid drug /drug resistance in marriage, serious and not here for games
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 10:05pm On Dec 12, 2017
Send me a private mail @flowflexy@gmail.com
Ladies below 30 only

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 5:59am On Dec 19, 2017
Merry Xmas and prosperous New in advance to everyone here....
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 9:45pm On Dec 19, 2017
ifynwa002:
Merry Xmas and prosperous New in advance to everyone here....

same to you dear
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 12:21am On Dec 20, 2017
Shugaboy1:

same to you dear
thanks dear..... I hope that my Xmas package is still intact and safe cos am still expecting it.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 6:40am On Dec 20, 2017
Shugaboy1:

same to you dear
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 8:40pm On Dec 20, 2017
ifynwa002:

thanks dear..... I hope that my Xmas package is still intact and safe cos am still expecting it.

lol hopefully �
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by benobeno: 4:38am On Dec 21, 2017
Looking for a hiv positive female who resides in abuja for marriage, contact me @withhivaids@gmail.com so we can set a convenient day and time to meet here in Abuja, please ignore drug combinations as earlier posted. You could also contact me on WhatsApp +2349094912072
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 9:14am On Dec 22, 2017
Am gonna be spending my Xmas holidays in asaba so any positive friends around who feels like talking or hanging out should contact me.... 07088847619... I sure need some friends now
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 2:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
H
Black002:
I am down to earth a Nigerian lady hiv positive and looking for man of the same status 35/45 get in touch with me on contonto@gmail.com

Looking for a friend to build a foundation, for a lastingfriendship filled with love, honesty, trust, respect and above all communication. I do not seek perfection. A friend I can day dream about and call or be called just because we want to hear each others voices during the day.

Hello, y not send me a pm or wasap 07031353689. Thanks
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 2:32pm On Dec 22, 2017
Hello everyone, Am HIV+ 26yrs old from the western part of Nigeria, I need sm1 who is also HIV+ as a friend either male or female...I just need a friend who will understand and know what am going through

Hello, u can talk to me
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by apenaola(m): 2:50pm On Dec 22, 2017
Chinyzion:
My name is Joy, from kogi state but born and bred in the eastern part of Nigeria. Am jovial, beautiful and down to earth. Am a graduate and currently working, am 34 yrs old, I want to meet with positive guys between the ages of 35 to 45.

A widower and any tribe is ok by me. But Please if you are not positive, don't bother contacting me I beg you, reason being that I have come across people that claims to be negative and just want to be with you, and believe me it gets one confused most times.please I sincerely desire a positive Guy that has been taking care of himself for marriage.

Feel free to contact me on this number, let see how it goes. Thanks..... 09071913477

That's wickedness and heartless for a negative guy to play with ur emotions. Though I'm also negative and got married to a lady with positive status and I remain negative up to date, u can stil meet a negative guy that will truly love u and ready to go all d way with u. Stay bless and stay strong.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by al4o(m): 1:35pm On Dec 26, 2017
are you hiv positive single male or female, widow or widower, muslim or Christian, single mother or father from any part of Nigeria and across Africa n europe and need need a relationship/partner, we have a platform for you to get connected to your heart desire, people in charge re just like u n would help you. we have testimonies of our success. pls contact us on what sap 08139562780 some procedure re to be followed. your secrets are safe with us
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by harrymilky: 2:15pm On Dec 28, 2017
There's definitely someone for everyone out there as long as you believe and trust in your instinct when they come around. I will also say this: There are lots of time wasters out there, so be careful not to get dragged into their Webs. Good luck to every serious minded persons.... Have a Remarkable Year.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by oduanyomi14(m): 5:30pm On Dec 29, 2017
am Akinola, poz , 25yrs from Ondo state but schooling in Lagos. I just want to make friends either male or female in order to prevent me from being isolated. u can reach or Whatsap ms on 08062666622. thanks.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by dencydenky: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2017
Hi everyone
Am Rosemary n today marks my 34th birthday. I'm from Abia state but lives n works in Portharcourt.I'm good looking and also a Christian. I need a very Godfearing, responsible, and hardworking young man from 35 to 39 years old to settle down with. Any interested person can call or whatsapp me on 07030222324
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 1:34pm On Jan 01, 2018
Happy New year everyone here
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jan 01, 2018
.......hi
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello everyone.... Happy New year!!! My name is Ifynwa and I've been on these forum for sometime now, i feel we haven't really been connecting well here and for some reason or the other we feel scared and alone. So am creating a whatsapp group where we can all feel free to communicate and advice each other. I also believe that with time we can make friends and mingle with each other. All this is because for the past nine years now that I've been living positively, God's mercy and friends is what kept me going. So no one should feel alone anymore, contact me on 07088847619 if you are positive minded. ( males and females )
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello everyone.... Happy New year!!! My name is Ifynwa and I've been on these forum for sometime now, i feel we haven't really been connecting well here and for some reason or the other we feel scared and alone. So am creating a whatsapp group where we can all feel free to communicate and advice each other. I also believe that with time we can make friends and mingle with each other. All this is because for the past nine years now that I've been living positively, God's mercy and friends is what kept me going. So no one should feel alone anymore, contact me on 07088847619 if you are positive minded. ( males and females )
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Ofili001: 1:06am On Jan 04, 2018
Hallo good morning all I m john by name am 25 positive and wants to get married.. I need a God fearing girl of my age younger or a little bit older... The earlier we start a family the better we get along and become stronger and free from whatsoever victimization and dangers of pre marital sex... Am good looking even though am positive M very lively... Still in search of a job though cos I just finished my youth service but I believe we can work out something if we love ourselves and if we are comoatible....inbox me via me gmail account and we ll take it from there johnmarvellous123@gmail.com. will do well to reply your messages asap
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 1:32pm On Jan 07, 2018
Happy Sunday my people ...
This thread is always cold and quiet. What is happening? is there no other happy person here? Me am happy and looking at this new year with a positive mindset because i found out that worrying does not solve any problem. So pls let us chat and share our problems and you never can tell who might seriously help.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 12:47am On Jan 08, 2018
ifynwa002:

Ur whatsap line pls
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 7:43am On Jan 08, 2018
Shugaboy1:

Ur whatsap line pls
contact me on this line 07088847619. then we can talk
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by yemmitte1789(f): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2018
Hi everyone my name is adeola, am 29yrs old and a positive patient... Am looking for God fearing man for serious relationship.. Here is my contact 09070946221.serious minded only pls
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by nabzguy: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2018
topcube:

You're written from experience, my statement was not to blame a particular gender, just my opinion which I am entitle to. However, in our society, you should understand the phobia towards Hiv, my ex was always suprised how come I choose her over a negative lady. Though my reason was I love her, truth be told, that was not the reason. I earlier dated a lady for 2years, she tested +, but I tested - after several months, which means, I'm immune to the virus. All guys honestly feel for their life
Didn't you people had condomless sex?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Muonyad: 11:53pm On Jan 10, 2018
Good evening all...
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by panama2018: 2:35pm On Jan 11, 2018
Any good +single lady for marriage in or from asaba here? " panamannn@gmx.com " Thank you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mikeattoh: 3:29am On Jan 13, 2018
Am an indigenous positive male from the town of illah.God help me as i will love to find any positive female like myself from the same town(illah) on this forum.You can send me an email mikeattoh@yahoo.com waiting anxiously and may Godbless you
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Okohc02(m): 9:37am On Jan 13, 2018
wow..just wondering what people r pasin through, am negative jst readin comments and felt heartbroken, if u need someone to talk to u can send a message to my mail okohc02@gmail.com,
am a male..thanks 07034577280 my whatsapp line

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.