Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:42 AM

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria - Dating And Meet-up Zone (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria (169981 Views)

HIV Dating Website For Nigerians / Hiv Positive Meeting And Match Making Thread / I Need A Hiv Positive Guy For Serious Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:57am On Nov 13, 2017
omoharry:
I dont trust you..
Lol. I'm negative shah. Just wanted sexual benefits. Adventures.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by omoharry(f): 10:59am On Nov 13, 2017
Funnicator:

Lol. I'm negative shah. Just wanted sexual benefits. Adventures.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una nor go kill me for this Nairaland sha.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 13, 2017
omoharry:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin una nor go kill me for this Nairaland sha.

grin grin grin

I am a fornicator and I come transparently and in all honesty. I got nothing to hide so what's up with the trust issues.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by eddelta: 11:23pm On Nov 13, 2017
Just signing into this very interesting site and i hope its all true?
I am Edward.from Delta state,residing in the capital city Asaba and working with a private establishment.Judging from the publication like i saw, i am also H/v+ like you all here and in my mid 40.Trying it out here over the possibilities of finding a soul-mate. Add me on whatsapp Tel...0706115540 or email: eddelta@yandex.com.Waiting to hear from you and also wishing myself all the best of luck
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 10:19am On Nov 16, 2017
[quote author=eddelta post=62353384]Just signing into this very interesting site and i hope its all true?
I am Edward.from Delta state,residing in the capital city Asaba and working with a private establishment.Judging from the publication like i saw, i am also H/v+ like you all here and in my mid 40.Trying it out here over the possibilities of finding a soul-mate. Add me on whatsapp Tel...0706115540 or email: eddelta@yandex.com.Waiting to hear from you and also wishing myself all the best of luck[/quote

hi Edward. ...Am ifynwa and this is to welcome you here

2 Likes

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Emm22(m): 1:48am On Nov 19, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 5:49am On Nov 20, 2017
eddelta:
Just signing into this very interesting site and i hope its all true?
I am Edward.from Delta state,residing in the capital city Asaba and working with a private establishment.Judging from the publication like i saw, i am also H/v+ like you all here and in my mid 40.Trying it out here over the possibilities of finding a soul-mate. Add me on whatsapp Tel...0706115540 or email: eddelta@yandex.com.Waiting to hear from you and also wishing myself all the best of luck

Hello ed .... I tried to call your phone number but it wasn't correct cos it has only ten digits.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ukaycee2: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2017
Hi am eucharia, + hiv,from the south east of Nigeria.am 29yrs,a graduate. Looking for a guy from the south east from 29 to 37 yrs.working or doing business for a serious relationship. Unserious guy shouldn't contact me.07033484996
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 24, 2017
hello ... am miss letters... HIV positive females are needed in U.k ( only females). accommodation and Visa free. if u are interested add me on Whatsapp so I can debrief u...07059624324. kisses
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by aniram: 7:08am On Nov 24, 2017
magicjohnson:

Oga...are sure you are really 49years or abi na 94years rather because the way you have been incessantly making out your post goes to demonstrate you have lost your sense of decorum....This is a public forum..make sense fall on you..... or go see a doctor

Am very sorry about that, I was thinking that one needs to be updateing. All the same you don't Correct with insult.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by beautyandbeast: 6:45am On Nov 25, 2017
don't leave your phone like that as an idiot. people will use it for a different purpose. and you future wife or husband will find it online one day. nothing disappears on the internet

join https://metme.africa/ and find your love, romance anything in Nigeria securely.

You can download the mobile app MetMe Social for android here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.Timeline
You can download the popular app MetMe Messenger for android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.metme.messenger

enjoy and don't be stingy, share

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by JustMe24: 12:50pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Imperfection(f): 6:51pm On Nov 26, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Shugaboy1: 9:39pm On Nov 27, 2017
aniram:

Am very sorry about that, I was thinking that one needs to be updateing. All the same you don't Correct with insult.

most polite response to an unknown aggrieved folk
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Klassiq01: 1:37pm On Nov 28, 2017
undecided
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by lovetruly: 1:11pm On Dec 01, 2017
B
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Arvinkris(m): 6:55pm On Dec 01, 2017
I'm
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Arvinkris(m): 6:57pm On Dec 01, 2017
I'm
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 12:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Hi friends... I always visit this thread and sometimes comment a little bit but am always wondering about the fact of never seeing any success story or stories here. Does it really means that no one on this thread has found a spouse whether + or - here...... i 've not heard any testimony here so what exactly is happening or is it all for playing with someone's else emotion or are we all afraid to try by coming out of our shells.... Anyways am just airing my thoughts

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Arvinkris(m): 2:23am On Dec 05, 2017
ifynwa002:
Hi friends... I always visit this thread and sometimes comment a little bit but am always wondering about the fact of never seeing any success story or stories here. Does it really means that no one on this thread has found a spouse whether + or - here...... i 've not heard any testimony here so what exactly is happening or is it all for playing with someone's else emotion or are we all afraid to try by coming out of our shells.... Anyways am just airing my thoughts
It's not that easy. No one is playing with someone's emotion. The challenges among others from my perspective are 1. Most times the ladies are not serious. If you are looking for a man ready for marriage, you must be ready too for marriage. Make yourself marriage-able. Build your personality. 2. Ladies are looking for ready made guys without knowing that guys are looking for working class ladies too. nobody wants a liability, but an assets. 3. Incompatibility. I ve meet someone here, and when we met in person she was not the type of woman I want for marriage.
Ladies should Know what men want in a woman.we are not looking for a perfect woman but the proverb 31 woman. That woman who is 1. Sexy. She must not be a model or a beauty queen but she must be attractive and stylish woman. They say men are moved by what they see. 2. Supportive. You should have something doing. Men want someone who will be supportive., Who wants to know their goals in life and ready to support them to achieve it 3. Good spirit. A woman who has good spirit. Kind and lovable lady not one with bad attitude. 4. Spiritual. God fearing woman. I hear ladies always say they want a good fearing man. Are you a good fearing woman? You don't have to be Pastor's wife or live in the church to be god fearing. It's simply means a woman who loves God, who can praise and worship God with her man, stand for her man before God when he can't.

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 7:07am On Dec 05, 2017
Arvinkris:

It's not that easy. No one is playing with someone's emotion. The challenges among others from my perspective are 1. Most times the ladies are not serious. If you are looking for a man ready for marriage, you must be ready too for marriage. Make yourself marriage-able. Build your personality. 2. Ladies are looking for ready made guys without knowing that guys are looking for working class ladies too. nobody wants a liability, but an assets. 3. Incompatibility. I ve meet someone here, and when we met in person she was not the type of woman I want for marriage.
Ladies should Know what men want in a woman.we are not looking for a perfect woman but the proverb 31 woman. That woman who is 1. Sexy. She must not be a model or a beauty queen but she must be attractive and stylish woman. They say men are moved by what they see. 2. Supportive. You should have something doing. Men want someone who will be supportive., Who wants to know their goals in life and ready to support them to achieve it 3. Good spirit. A woman who has good spirit. Kind and lovable lady not one with bad attitude. 4. Spiritual. God fearing woman. I hear ladies always say they want a good fearing man. Are you a good fearing woman? You don't have to be Pastor's wife or live in the church to be god fearing. It's simply means a woman who loves God, who can praise and worship God with her man, stand for her man before God when he can't.
Ok.... Thanks for this write up at least we ladies have been informed and will work towards achieving them. But also in my experience the guys sometimes are not really ready to settle down but only want flings, so they use these marriage thing as an excuse. please we should all tell ourselves the truth

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by IMCnig(m): 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by IMCnig(m): 8:36pm On Dec 05, 2017
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by marvin902(m): 2:57pm On Dec 06, 2017
Imperfection:
Hi Friends,

Am an igbo lady working in Abuja, 27 years old . i am God fearing, social, determined and focused. I tested HIV Positive in 2013 and have decided to still have a fulfilling life.

Am interested in an Igbo man preferably from Anambra State, working or dng business who is positive and ready for marriage. Any interested person(s) should please contact me on amakaojobo@gmail.com God bless you all!

don't be angry sha..
buh you never ready to settle down
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by mysticalman(m): 2:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Let me say this, the problem with us is that we are too choicey and the male folks will be at a better advantage while the female folks gets older grin, we should not be poor mentally and psychologically because of the virus,I am a living testimony of this thread now the story................

Last year I dropped my details here with my other moniker, I was a young broke diploma holder with no job cry ,

fast-forward................

I checked my mail on a faithful day from Nneka (not her real name) she wrote"hi from nairaland positive connection can I be your friend " I replied yes and we fixed a date to see but different state though and I was like how will I see Nneka when I have no job and transport fare cry
I called her and told her the situation of things she was shocked and she said because of my sincerity she had to pay for my transport fare (I was shy though,) but when I met Nneka she was so so happy to see me, Nneka is a big girl in banking sector and very rich wink ,that was how we fell inlove and she dusted me up from grass to grace grin
Now we are happily married and I have to Give God d glory.

I hope my testimony will a comforter to someone, the independent ladies here should be wise or wiser after reading this.

DONT PM ME PLS I AM MARRIED grin

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Casmir14(f): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
mysticalman:
Let me say this, the problem with us is that we are too choicey and the male folks will be at a better advantage while the female folks gets older grin, we should not be poor mentally and psychologically because of the virus,I am a living testimony of this thread now the story................

Last year I dropped my details here with my other moniker, I was a young broke diploma holder with no job cry ,

I checked my mail on a faithful day from Nneka (not her real name) she wrote"hi from nairaland positive connection can I be your friend " I replied yes and we fixed a date to see but different state though and I was like how will I see Nneka when I have no job and transport fare cry
I called her and told her the situation of things she was shocked and she said because of my sincerity she had to pay for my transport fare (I was shy though,) but when I met Nneka she was so so happy to see me, Nneka is a big girl in banking sector and very rich wink ,that was how we fell inlove and she dusted me up from grass to grace grin

I hope my testimony will a comforter to someone, the independent ladies here should be wise or wiser after reading this.

Nawa o! There is nothing i won't see in this country

1 Like

Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Arvinkris(m): 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Casmir14:
Nawa o! There is nothing i won't see in this country
lol
I'm lols. Why did you say that?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Arvinkris(m): 2:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
marvin902:

don't be angry sha..
buh you never ready to settle down
Wat makes you think she is not ready to marry?
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by Casmir14(f): 11:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
Arvinkris:
lol I'm lols. Why did you say that?
Hmm
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by ifynwa002: 6:46am On Dec 11, 2017
mysticalman:

This is so funny sha .... All of us here can actually make up this kind of stories but what exactly are you trying to prove oga ? I believe that we are all looking for different things in life but we should not by any exaggerate it or paint a sweet picture of it.
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by marvin902(m): 2:54pm On Dec 11, 2017
Arvinkris:

Wat makes you think she is not ready to marry?

her mentality undecided undecided
Re: Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by benobeno: 4:19pm On Dec 11, 2017
IN NEED OF A HIV POSITIVE WOMAN FOR A WIFE , WHO RESIDES IN ABUJA NIGERIA , CONTACT ME ON WHATSAPP @ 09094912072 SO WE CAN HOOK UP HERE IN ABUJA

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (37) (Reply)

Do You Need A Lover/boy/girl Friend/husband Or Wife Click Here / Whatsapp Users / Nairaland's Off Topic Chat Room + Derailers Paradise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.