Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,329 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:46 PM

See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) (2449 Views)

Things Guys Say When They Want To Get Down With A Babe: See Hilarious Comments / Slay Queen Blasted After She Posted This On Facebook / Man Wants To Send Money To His Girlfriend Who Is Bored, See Hilarious Replies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 23, 2016
frankDoga is a clown see what he posted this morning on his instagram page grin

See his caption

@beyonce pls DM me d foto of me & blueyesV dt you snap, Awa lanlord use to fombu too much. He say he snap selfy wit @donjazzy . Lemme finish him wit dis one
#DontFallMyHand O! #frankdonga #tbt go to

Source : https://www.instagram.com/p/BG_yhQBPLiR/

Lalasticlala come and see something

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by YourMajesty(m): 1:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol, na wa grin
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by ErnieSmallzz(f): 1:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by fernandoc(m): 2:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
People that make people happy deserve commendation.

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by iamdotune(m): 2:20pm On Jun 23, 2016
Frank donga.. The interviews grin

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by cruzita(f): 2:26pm On Jun 23, 2016
grin

see as him dey
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Ginaz(f): 2:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
See as him be like rat 4 the picture grin grin
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn, This Is Not In Anyway Hilarious undecided

What's even hilarious in the picture sef??
angry

4 Likes

Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Ber.lyn, This Is Not In Anyway Hilarious undecided

What's even hilarious in the picture sef??
angry
well, if the picture aint funny to you na your palaver grin you should'nt expect everyone to think nd reason like you oga

1 Like

Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 2:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
well, if the picture aint funny to you na your palaver grin you should'nt expect everyone to think nd reason like you oga

Berlyn, you're doing Ako what's wrong with you?? undecided You fine pass that girl for your DP ni?? cheesy
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Ber.lyn, you're doing Ako what's wrong with you?? undecided You fine pass that girl for your DP ni?? cheesy
she no fine reach me for real life grin tongue

tongue check this out modified tongue
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:15pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
she no fine reach me for real life grin tongue

Who The F**k Did You Mean By She?? You Want To Get Beaten Abi?? angry
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Who The F**k Did You Mean By She?? You Want To Get Beaten Abi?? angry
you are derailing my thread oooi mention me in a dead thread biko angry ?
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:22pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:

Wetin con do your head for that video?? cheesy You con dey shake head like all dem Agama lizards grin . . . Ah go send your video go EmmaOhMyGod make E use am for funny videos for Instagram and ah go still use am for memes and probably include it in my next "Pictures you can relate to" tongue
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:23pm On Jun 23, 2016
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:27pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
you are derailing my thread oooi mention me in a dead thread biko angry

btw

Did you see that link ??

Oh Girl! Your Thread Is Already Dead! angry

Show me the power of crushing on a Nairaland mod and tell your lalasticlal* to come and scrap my comment or else I ain't going anywhere
tongue
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Oh Girl! Your Thread Is Already Dead! angry

Show me the power of crushing on a Nairaland mod and tell your lalasticlala to come and scrap my comment or else I ain't going anywhere
tongue
lalasticlala your attention is needed here please do something cry cry
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
cry cry cry

Yeeeeah! I Got You At Last! Now you're going to do my own by fire by force or I'll do the aforementioned OR you won't?? angry

You can also tell your lalasticlal* to come and delete your picture and video on my phone
tongue
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by gameboy727(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
Lol. Poorly photoshopped. The guy funny sha.
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Yeeeeah! I Got You At Last! Now you're going to do my own by fire by force or I'll do the aforementioned OR you won't?? angry

You can also tell your lalasticlal* to come and delete your picture and video on my phone
tongue
lipsrsealed #okbye cry

Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:33pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lalasticlala your attention is needed here please do something cry cry

lalasticlal* na my guy!! E won't choose a lady crushing on him over a personal buddy . . . So don't even think about it!!! tongue
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:36pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed #okbye cry

Don't run away!! undecided I'm gon give you a mention when I create that my thread especially the part where I'm gon use your picture as meme cheesy
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Don't run away!! undecided I'm gon give you a mention when I create that my thread especially the part where I'm gon use your picture as meme cheesy
dahrrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue thts not my real face ooooi grin
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 3:46pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
dahrrrrrrrrrrrrr tongue thts not my real face ooooi grin

L-O-L . . . That's the more reason why am gonna use the picture cos you and your lalasticlal* won't come and sue me for defamation later grin
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

L-O-L . . . That's the more reason why am gonna use the picture cos you and your lalasticlal* won't come and sue me for defamation later grin
well i believe you are jokin sha undecided angry try shii i'm ganna sue your ass truss me
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by NaLaugh: 3:56pm On Jun 23, 2016
This pic is funny and creepy at the same damn time. cheesy

Frank Donga is one funny dude though.
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:31pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
well i believe you are jokin sha undecided angry try shii i'm ganna sue your ass truss me

Is that a promise?? tongue
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Jun 23, 2016
McBrooklyn:

Is that a promise?? tongue
shocked sad
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 4:57pm On Jun 23, 2016
Berlyn:
shocked sad

*** Cover Your Mouth *** undecided Cos if actually that's is a promise, I'll actually be looking forward to it. And In return, I'm gon spank your own ass too wink
Re: See Hilarious Picture Frank Donga Posted This Morning See (photo) by 3rdlegxxx(m): 1:02pm On Jun 27, 2016
Berlyn:
lipsrsealed #okbye cry

lol, your response really got me laughing, babe ur a handful and a case if i may say.... weird i don't know u

(1) (Reply)

9 Funny But True Facts About The Human Pen!s / / The Girl I Met At Unilag(help)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.