Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,330 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? (2541 Views)

Why Do Black Women Hate Kissing?? / "Send Me A Picture Of You In Your Bra" / Why Do Black Women Always Have Attitude Towards Guys Dating White Females? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by MrCork17: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2011
Isnt it unhealthy to have such a dirty thing pressing against your skin all the time? We men r confused. Pls explain! tongue
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 18, 2011
some even hide it inside pant
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by MMM2(m): 7:38pm On Oct 18, 2011
op becos dere b r e a s t re small size & the money na small money angry
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Godmother(f): 7:43pm On Oct 18, 2011
Seriously, where does M. cork get his ideas from angry
No offence, but how old are you?
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by MrCork17: 7:58pm On Oct 18, 2011
Godmother:

Seriously, where does M. cork get his ideas from  angry
No offence, but how cute are you?

^^^^Godmother <<<<Exposed: she hides moiney in her bra  undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Scooby1(m): 8:17pm On Oct 18, 2011
because there is lot of space to put things there like mobile phones & vibrat.or. some bras even come with cushion sef grin grin grin grin known as padded bra.
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by MrCork17: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2011
White women NEVER EVER  do that here in the UK. Wots the logic? undecided
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by fateavon4u(f): 8:55pm On Oct 18, 2011
Seriously?!!!, people still do that??!!?, i remember cing market women doing it back in d days bt 2 hear dat pple r still doing it,is totally crazy, upon all d different james and johns way dey nw, na wa oooo!!!.still dnt blive ths.
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Candyness(f): 12:07pm On Oct 20, 2011
I guess thats African women for ya grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Serpentine(f): 1:26pm On Oct 20, 2011
lol my mum, grandmum and my aunts all do this.

I have known friends go to clubs wearing skimpy outfits an keep money in their bra, so they dont have to bother carrying a bag.

My mum does it because she splits her money and carries it in different places. She always keeps money in her bra, so should she loose her purse or be robbed, she will still have enough money hidden to get her home.

A lot of her friends do the same thing for the same reason.

I'm in the UK and I am white.
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Nobody: 1:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
It's not so good. I think there are skimpy bags to go with skimpy outfits. I have a female friend who always carries this tiny zippers bag. It's becoming her trademark and she carries it all the time and i like to add that our grandmas also carries pouches they tie around their waist. That works too. grin
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by MrsChima1(f): 2:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
(taping 100 USD on my left chest)
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by MrsChima1(f): 2:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
Serpentine:

lol my mum, grandmum and my aunts all do this.

I have known friends go to clubs wearing skimpy outfits an keep money in their bra, so they dont have to bother carrying a bag.

My mum does it because she splits her money and carries it in different places. She always keeps money in her bra, so should she loose her purse or be robbed, she will still have enough money hidden to get her home.

A lot of her friends do the same thing for the same reason.

I'm in the UK and I am white.

Mr, Cork:

White women NEVER EVER  do that here in the UK. Wots the logic? undecided

Need a dunce cap Corky? lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do Black Women Hide Money In Ther Bra? by Nobody: 8:02am On Mar 08, 2017
Bress milk has the ability to double money... so go figure shocked

(1) (Reply)

He Wants An Abortion! / How Did You Feel The Very First Day You Met The Love Of Your Life? / Sex Puzzle:Who Is The Cheapest Between Both Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.