Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman (13415 Views)

How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 9:08am On Oct 19, 2011
Ranoscky:

How far would I go to seduce a woman?

If I spend 2 good munites in seducing a girl, then you know I have tried.

lol Ranoscky, how are you? I'm expecting more from you, not to buy the moon but a bit more grin
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 9:27am On Oct 19, 2011
1) The best seduction is to keep her wondering. Give her space, don't call or hover around the lady, she is going to get curious & think u r in demand.

2) Make her jealous, ladies like to be the best so destroy her psyche & give her competition

3) Let her miss you sometimes. Call today, don't call for a week then call again. Observe the change. If before she usually picks on time but she delayed it before picking ( she is trying to show you she didnt miss u for a week or she hasn't fallen). If she usually delays before picking but she picks on time, then she is a straight forward babe who doesnt care if u noticed she missed u or not. There is always a sigh of relief when the babe picks the delayed/long awaited call, her heart would beat fast, listen closely)

4)  Women like drama so give them that. Let her set the pace then u follow, the problem with guys is dt they r too forward sometimes, some ladies like to be on d driver seat. U might just want to do movies, meanwhile she wants to kiss u in a garden. Look, Listen, learn- women like it when u can quote them or make reference to what they said, they would be like "so you were listening, you heard me that day ,that means you have my interest at heart".

5) Never comment on a girls look too soon, never, you don't want the ego thingy, do you? It prolongs the process because she must have been getting dt compliment in the past so it would bore her. She would be uncomfortable because you are not commenting her looks & might check the mirror all the time to be sure she is alright. Once she ask questions like, "please hope my hair is not flying", "is this dress Ok,didnt know what would be appropriate for this outing", "you didn't even comments on my hair, don't you like it". The you know you are ahead of the game and doing things right.

6) Be romantic & spontaneous. Don't ask questions like can I kiss you, hiss. If the moment is right, just do it then stop when she into it & call it a day, u don't just jump into bed with anyone. She gets confused & thinks of u but some bad babes might call u impotent as they are already in cloud 8 but few appreciate it if u carry over the main course then they give you more than what you bargained for. Suspense is better than rushing, so as to get it right

I hope I helped, seduce your lady today & have a blissful emotional, physical, intimate time.

1 Like

Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 9:33am On Oct 19, 2011
lool Cuddlemii you seem to be an experimented woman! grin
By the way good morning wink
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 9:41am On Oct 19, 2011
Im good, Nayah. You?

The thing is, Im not used to seducing women in any manner. I cant even remember doing it for once. Not that Im not into women, but, the problem is, Rano have NEVER seduced a woman before. Out of all the past, and even present women that I have been with, best believe me that, I never seduced any of them. It just happened by sudden, and before you know it, we are into each other.

Not that I dont have the skills or yarnings to seduce a woman, but believe you me, Im just too lazy for that! I find it time wasting!

Why waste such precious time when I know quite well that, with my 'FIGO' (benjamins), I CAN GET THEM IN ABUNDANCE?!!!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by LongOne1(m): 9:54am On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

Odunnu Nayah means something an local language in Cameroon, in fact my name is Nayah-Lama means beauty with grace
Actually I'm Cameroonian and Tanzanian

Really, Nayah? My ex girlfriend was Tanzanian, she reminded me of a wild animal, lol. I miss her at times, though.

@ topic; whatever it takes and as long as it doesn’t get boring.

BTW, is it true what we hear about French girls?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 10:12am On Oct 19, 2011
Ranoscky:

Im good, Nayah. You?

The thing is, Im not used to seducing women in any manner. I cant even remember doing it for once. Not that Im not into women, but, the problem is, Rano have NEVER seduced a woman before. Out of all the past, and even present women that I have been with, best believe me that, I never seduced any of them. It just happened by sudden, and before you know it, we are into each other.

Not that I dont have the skills or yarnings to seduce a woman, but believe you me, Im just too lazy for that! I find it time wasting!

Why waste such precious time when I know quite well that, with my 'FIGO' (benjamins), I CAN GET THEM IN ABUNDANCE?!!!

Really Rano then try to be less lazy especially when you're attracted by someone, just GO! wink

Long One:

Really, Nayah? My ex girlfriend was Tanzanian, she reminded me of a wild animal, lol. I miss her at times, though.

@ topic; whatever it takes and as long as it doesn’t get boring.

BTW, is it true what we hear about French girls?

"Wild animal"? wow strange way to define a human being but maybe it's yours grin, I don't really know what people say about French girls can you explain it to me please?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by LongOne1(m): 10:59am On Oct 19, 2011
^^^well, she reminded me of a gazelle or antelope; pretty, slim and always with a low cut. On the downside, she had a fiery temper.

They say French girls make very good lovers, is this true?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:00am On Oct 19, 2011
Long One as for my Tanzanian sisters, I can tell you there are really gorgeous, very natural and sensual
As for French girls all I can say is try it once then you'll tell me wink
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by LongOne1(m): 11:43am On Oct 19, 2011
^^^Since you are technically French, can I try it once by seducing you first?

You know they say ‘charity begins at home’, home in this case is Nairaland, so, do we . . . and can you resist my charms? *combs hair, makes sure hair is soft and greasy, licks lips LL cool J style, shows all his 32 teeth*
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by pendo89(f): 11:48am On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

Long One as for my Tanzanian sisters, I can tell you there are really gorgeous, very natural and sensual

Very true. May I add gentle  and courteous to that.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 11:49am On Oct 19, 2011
pendo89:

Very true. May I add gentle ,courteous and calm to that.

Thanks my Pendo, we're swahili sisters lol Habari my dear wink

Long One:

^^^Since you are technically French, can I try it once by seducing you first?

You know they say ‘charity begins at home’, home in this case is Nairaland, so, do we . . . and can you resist my charms? *combs hair, makes sure hair is soft and greasy, licks lips LL cool J style, shows all his 32 teeth*

Lool Long One are you chatting me up?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by pendo89(f): 11:52am On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

Thanks my Pendo, we're swahili sisters lol Habari my dear wink

Nzuri dada, natumaini uko salama.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by LongOne1(m): 12:00pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

Lool Long One are you chatting me up?

It depends, is the door ajar, open or closed?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 12:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

lool Cuddlemii you seem to be an experimented woman!  grin
By the way good morning  wink

Lol, no I am not. I only create the atmosphere for peeps like the tv series, dollhouse. Its all fantasy and not real. Good morning to u too.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 12:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
touch her boobs

pretend it was not intentional ; if it works, i 'forge' ahead in my quest to get her 'laid'

or why should i be seducing her?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 12:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
tkb417:

touch her bosoms

pretend it was not intentional ; if it works, i 'forge' ahead in my quest to get her 'laid'

Does any babe fall for that crap? Please shield your face becos u might get a slap. Very disorganized move. So you touch a babe's bosom by mistake and she what, grabs your crotch intentionally and gets you laid? So abnormal, hope you don't get crabs.

You are touching her bosom for slipt seconds, how does that transmit to her hormones so fast & gets her excited by dt simple stunt, was she is inbred? I mean u can't hold on to her bossom for long & call it a mistake. I don't know if it can be qualified as a reflex action as the touching might not be noticed at all
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 12:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
tkb417:

touch her bosoms

ahahah Do I really have to reply to this? grin

What's up my Pendo?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 12:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Does any babe fall for that crap? Please shield your face becos u might get a slap. Very disorganized move. So you touch a babe's bosom by mistake and she what, grabs your crotch intentionally and gets you laid? So abnormal, hope you don't get crabs.

You are touching her bosom for slipt seconds, how does that transmit to her hormones so fast & gets her excited by dt simple stunt, was she is inbred? I mean u can't hold on to her bossom for long & call it a mistake. I don't know if it can be qualified as a reflex action as the touching might not be noticed at all
errm, is the thread about reactions to attempts at seducing women?

okay. Here it is. . . i will assume a man that intends to seduce a woman would/should be in good terms with the lady

or are we talking about open seductions like in a Molue?

answers to these questions might trigger a better approach

for now, ill be fine with my accidental touches tongue tongue tongue
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 12:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

ahahah Do I really have to reply to this? grin

What's up my Pendo?
u better reply me grin
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 12:46pm On Oct 19, 2011
tkb417:

touch her bosoms

touch her breasts and claim innocent? It only puts me on guard,any other 'innocent' touch earns you a slap and a scene.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 12:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Odunnu:

touch her bosoms and claim innocent? It only puts me on guard,any other 'innocent' touch earns you a slap and a scene.
tongue tongue tongue tongue

you lie
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 12:59pm On Oct 19, 2011
Hahahahahahahahaha, I lie? Now thats still funny.
I wish any courageous guy would dare try it, then we'l know where it takes us to
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 1:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Odunnu:

Hahahahahahahahaha, I lie? Now thats still funny.
I wish any courageous guy would dare try it, then we'l know where it takes us to
The point is this. . . . just any man cannot try it

There is no template as to how a woman shld be seduced. Ill rely on my everly trusted gut feelings to know which strategy to use

if i was with you in a room, the accidental boobs touches will do just fine

i know you
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 19, 2011
I don't seduce women! But, to seduce a woman is the easiest thing to do. Just show them money and tell them lies!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Odunnu: 1:08pm On Oct 19, 2011
tkb417:

The point is this. . . . just any man cannot try it

There is no template as to how a woman shld be seduced. Ill rely on my everly trusted gut feelings to know which strategy to use

if i was with you in a room, the accidental bosoms touches will do just fine

i know you
You and I in a room? What would prompt that? If I have reason to be with a guy alone in a room,there should be expectations and then I would be on guard. In that singular case I would react fiercely in the very first 'innocent' touch
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 1:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
Odunnu:

You and I in a room? What would prompt that? If I have reason to be with a guy alone in a room,there should be expectations and then I would be on guard. In that singular case I would react fiercely in the very first 'innocent' touch
yanking your chain. . .

*sigh*
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 1:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
all4naija:

I don't seduce women! But, to seduce a woman is the easiest thing to do. Just show them money and tell them lies!

How does money seduce a lady? What if she takes it & doesn't give you anything in return. Money is used by weak men with no confidence, bad presentation, low libido & lack intelligent discourse. But real men know the A B C 1 2 3 D R M to getting a lady weak to her knees. Sometimes its just about being a gentleman with a little bit of the wild side. Its not so hard, why waste money wink wink
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Princek12(m): 1:19pm On Oct 19, 2011
I will do everything in the book to seduce her. I will, however, not do the following:

(1) pay her bills;

(2) take her shopping;

(3) place cash in her hand;

(4) kiss her arse (as in acting like a mugu).
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
tkb417:

errm, is the thread about reactions to attempts at seducing women?

okay. Here it is.  .  . i will assume a man that intends to seduce a woman would/should be in good terms with the lady

or are we talking about open seductions like in a Molue?

answers to these questions might trigger a better approach

for now, ill be fine with my accidental touches tongue tongue tongue

Hiss that wont work. What if you are dealing with a babe that is not ticklish or sensitive or has not been with a guy in years. I think you need a matured, gentle & respectful approach. I won't even relate with you again because it shows street discredibility, won't want to hang around such a man who uses gangsta approach. It even better to offer to massage her hands, feet or neck for a stressful day out, get romantic oil and set the light for the mood.  Naija men, when wld u learn that fast lane ain't a lane.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Princek12(m): 1:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

How does money seduce a lady? What if she takes it & doesn't give you anything in return. Money is used by weak men with no confidence, bad presentation, low libido & lack intelligent discourse. But real men know the A B C 1 2 3 D R M to getting a lady weak to her kneels. Sometimes its just about being a gentleman with a little bit of the wild side. Its not so hard, why waste money wink wink

can you look me in the eye and say money does not seduce a lady?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by tkb417(m): 1:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
Cuddlemii:

Hiss that wont work. What if you are dealing with a babe that is not ticklish or sensitive or has not been with a guy in years. I think you need a matured, gentle & respectful approach. I won't even relate with you again because it shows street discredibility, won't want to hang around such a man who uses gangsta approach. It even better to offer to massage her hands, feet or neck for a stressful day out, get romantic oil and set the light for the mood.  Naija men, when wld u learn that fast lane ain't a lane.
LOL

okay, ill try the line in bold next time

all i want is some body contacts cheesy
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 1:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
Princek12:

can you look me in the eye and say money does not seduce a lady?

I can't find your eyes dear, its so dark in here, are you the one with contact lenses, lolz.

Yes & No. It seduces some & it doesn't seduce some. What if the guy spending the money does not attract you sexually or his sight repulses you, the babe would never give him a stellar performance in bed. A babe has to like a guy, be attracted to him in all aspect to give him the go ahead let alone enjoy herself or please him. Most babes don't collect money from who they really like or their real bf. Maybe maga or philantrophist but that would strictly be on a swindle level or business level or contract or exchange level. I for example can't kiss someone I don't like, I need to feel for the guy first & he must communicate with my romantic side and I am sure there are at least 60% of babes who don't get seduced by money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Twitter On Fire As Lady Shares Her Best Sèx Position (photos) Online / TIME OUT With Naijaboiy And Jennimma - Mr. & Miss NL (live Interview) / Look At These 2 Beautiful Queens and I'll Tell You What Happened [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.