Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,851 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman (13412 Views)

How To Seduce A Girl! This Will Have Any Girl Turned On Within Seconds / Easy Tips To Seduce A Woman / How To Seduce A Woman Who Plays Hard To Get With You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
@nayah, how far I would go to charm her, make her like me, bed her?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Pharoh: 3:53pm On Oct 19, 2011
Not too far because in most cases it is not worth it . . . just do the little you can do and call it a day if no response. You only do too much when there are no mutual attractions but if it exists already then just one or two moves should be fine. cool
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by eminemkayc: 4:15pm On Oct 19, 2011
i would compose a rap song for her
then disclose the rap song to her
or enclose the words in a lett-er, then let her know em's missed her. . .
kiss
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
haha, i tried seducing a girl once ( stole my dad's money to buy her gifts, sweet-talked her, did anything she wanted me to do), only to discover that she was shagging another man that hadn't spent a penny on her behind me.   I was so sad when I found out. I was 17 at that time. lol.

Now that I'm fully grown and more matured, I will only seduce a girl if she likes me or if I can see an element of like from her towards me.

Trying to seduce a girl that doesn't like you is sheer waste of time, energy and effort. Plenty beautiful fishes ( mammy water included) in the ocean,
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 4:23pm On Oct 19, 2011
Quote by cuddlemii: Yes & No. It seduces some & it doesn't seduce some. What if the guy spending the money does not attract you sexually or his sight repulses you, the babe would never give him a stellar performance in bed. A babe has to like a guy, be attracted to him in all aspect to give him the go ahead let alone enjoy herself or please him. Most babes don't collect money from who they really like or their real bf. Maybe maga or philantrophist but that would strictly be on a swindle level or business level or contract or exchange level. I for example can't kiss someone I don't like, I need to feel for the guy first & he must communicate with my romantic side and I am sure there are at least 60% of babes who don't get seduced by money."

undecided undecided undecided. . . . Are they (the 60% babes) from this planet earth that we all live in, or another planet? Which one, pls?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nobody: 4:24pm On Oct 19, 2011
How far would I go? I can go as far as possible, To the extent of giving her all my monthly earnings. All she has to give me back is money for oyster card, grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by AmakaG29(f): 4:40pm On Oct 19, 2011
Guys you only have to go FAR to seduce if you don't know what you are doing or you are trying to make something happen that's not going to happen,

Maybe I'm just easy to seduce but phone calls, texts, occasional outings, and QT go much further that whole paychecks, lies, and meaningless trinkets
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 4:47pm On Oct 19, 2011
dangerzone:

@ nanyah, i will forget about a job appointment at chevron to seduce you wink
looooool hahahaha don't do that how you going to put food on the table? grin
U1:

Sorry, not very far, my dear. There is just this part of me that won't stand ladies, who might want to play hard to get. My time is precious. tongue cool

I can understand that lol

tongue
obo_man:

@nayah, how far I would go to charm her, make her like me, bed her?
to have her as a whole package! love and so on
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 4:50pm On Oct 19, 2011
obo_man:

Trying to seduce a girl that doesn't like you is sheer waste of time, energy and effort. Plenty beautiful fishes ( mammy water included) in the ocean,
Lol.

U dey mad for head!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by clerkent(m): 5:39pm On Oct 19, 2011
i can go far by even telling her that i love her pass her mother.lol grin grin grin
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 5:41pm On Oct 19, 2011
YOU men doing all of that for some toto? undecided undecided
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by jaybee3(m): 5:44pm On Oct 19, 2011
Long live toto worshippers
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 6:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
May they experience burning sensations.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by jaybee3(m): 6:14pm On Oct 19, 2011
As long as they get to the promise land then surely burning sensation is only a temporary glitch.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 6:16pm On Oct 19, 2011
Promise land only last for a few seconds and babies roasting in the uterine oven for 9 months.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by jaybee3(m): 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2011
It's not about how long duhhhhh
All we care about is quenching that burning sensation. 1-2 1-2 will do thank u very much
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 6:20pm On Oct 19, 2011
It been that long huh? lipsrsealed

MAJORITY of the men lasts about 2 seconds anyway.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by dangerzone: 6:57pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah:

looooool hahahaha don't do that how you going to put food on the table? grin
I can understand that lol

tongue

With the seduction, i wont be hungry babygirl
Mrs, Chima:

YOU men doing all of that for some toto? undecided undecided
did you say for some toto?? well its more important than you think, like all the ladies on NL are important
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by obstead200(m): 7:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
Why waste such precious time when I know quite well that, with my 'FIGO' (benjamins), I CAN GET THEM IN ABUNDANCE?!!!

.[size=13pt]when u have to spend ur benjamins in abundance to get a woman, then u are going reallllllllllllllllyyyyy faaaaaaaaaaaaar. what else is the most powerful tool of seduction if not cash? u think say them dey listen to all your big grammar? dem don dey hear am far back.[/size]
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by obstead200(m): 7:22pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=13pt]@ OP, it depends on the prize to be won. for some chicks u might need to go as far as going to her parents for introduction rites. For others, just say "i want to f.u.ck you. do you mind?"[/size]
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:05pm On Oct 19, 2011
^^lol not false  grin
Some of you brothers are really straight though heheheh aren't you Jay bee?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Lax75(m): 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2011
;d
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:27pm On Oct 19, 2011
Lax the poet kiss
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by jawjaw1: 10:21pm On Oct 19, 2011
Nayah,
Me thinks the question should be the other way round,

'how far would a woman go to seduce a man?'

smiley smiley smiley smiley
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by MrsChima1(f): 10:42pm On Oct 19, 2011
dangerzone:

With the seduction, i wont be hungry babygirldid you say for some toto?? well its more important than you think, like all the ladies on NL are important

Trying to seduce ONLINE TOTO is just as bad as a love-vendor selling some arse.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 4:09am On Oct 20, 2011
obstead200:

.[size=13pt]when u have to spend your benjamins in abundance to get a woman, then u are going reallllllllllllllllyyyyy faaaaaaaaaaaaar. what else is the most powerful tool of seduction if not cash? u think say them dey listen to all your big grammar? dem don dey hear am far back.[/size]
I didnt say "I spend my money in abundance to have them." What I said was "with my money, I CAN HAVE THEM (girls) IN ABUNDANCE!!"

I dont need to spend much. Little effizy, couple with my swagg is ok for them to seek for my attention!
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Sommy47: 5:08am On Oct 20, 2011
@ Nayah- are u sure you can really speak english? or u synced your system with google translate huh?! wink
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by claremont(m): 5:42am On Oct 20, 2011
In stark contrast to 99.9% of the opinions on here, I will NOT do anything whatsoever to seduce anyone. Anyone who knows me will know that I have better things to do with my time than to roam around the stratosphere looking for a gullible female to seduce.
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Nayah(f): 8:43am On Oct 20, 2011
Sommy47:

@ Nayah- are u sure you can really speak english? or u synced your system with google translate huh?!   wink
Sommy, I don't think I've said that I have a perfect english, but I think people understand me or else I'm not sure they could reply  wink
And don't worry, google is better for research not for translation  cheesy
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Cuddlemii: 10:38am On Oct 20, 2011
Ranoscky:

Quote by cuddlemii: Yes & No. It seduces some & it doesn't seduce some. What if the guy spending the money does not attract you sexually or his sight repulses you, the babe would never give him a stellar performance in bed. A babe has to like a guy, be attracted to him in all aspect to give him the go ahead let alone enjoy herself or please him. Most babes don't collect money from who they really like or their real bf. Maybe maga or philantrophist but that would strictly be on a swindle level or business level or contract or exchange level. I for example can't kiss someone I don't like, I need to feel for the guy first & he must communicate with my romantic side and I am sure there are at least 60% of babes who don't get seduced by money."

undecided undecided undecided. . . . Are they (the 60% babes) from this planet earth that we all live in, or another planet? Which one, pls?

I don't really get it. Is it that you guys don't have what it takes to get a lady without cash. 3 factors seduce a babe or get her to stay with a guy but intelligence has been added & demoted money to no 4.

1) Good looks (confidence included)
2) Exceptional satisfying excruciating sex
3) Intelligence
4) Money (for those that need to buy affection because they don't possess the above qualities)
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by Ranoscky(m): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2011
^^ You didnt get my point.

I highlighted the line that I was concerened about, but u stil didnt get where I was driving to.

You said there are 60% of babes that doesnt get seduced by money, so I wanto know if u talking about naija babes, or girls in general?
Re: Brothers how far would you Go To Seduce A Woman by gascoign1(m): 1:20pm On Oct 20, 2011
I will go as far as trekking from Lagos to Uyo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

She Loved And Wanted Me Much,i Ignored Her,now I Want Her Badly / How Did You Get Your Women To Reach Orgasm? Share With Us! / Your Son Introduced This Lady To You As His Fiancee – Reply As A Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.