Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,063 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again (40044 Views)

Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend & Disappears After He Sent Her ₦2M Instead Of ₦200k / Lady Blocks Her Barber On Facebook Because Of A Compliment With "Dear" / Nigerian Lady Blocks Her Boyfriend On Social Media, To Share Her Cheating Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Kenmatt(m): 6:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
I didn't go through down.

But going by the Head Story, the man's mind is still on the girl, he still loves her, even more than the one he is marrying.

He rushed in to marry the current one just to do this which he just did.

NB: Don't marry A just to hurt B.

Sooner than later, it will not be all good.

Again, don't jump in so that you will not jump out.

It's said; "Broken relationship is better than broken marriage".

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by BirtherOfKings(f): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
It's wedding he invited for, ok
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ufuosman(m): 6:46pm On Sep 20, 2023
Childish
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by abobote: 6:49pm On Sep 20, 2023
What an achievement.

Successful marriage is not all about wedding, some people's suffering starts after wedding, so don't celebrate yet

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Benekkk: 6:58pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:

Lol... really? Try and see
Haven’t you heard about going high when the other person goes low? It preserves your dignity and self esteem. He will be mocked for his childish behavior instead.

2 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by abbey621(m): 7:01pm On Sep 20, 2023
Some wounds cut very deep....Especially those wey really wasted your time, energy and soul.

Most people want closure from the hurt but the ones wey dey pain pass na those wey leave you without any explanation whatsoever....You go spend years wondering ki ni mo shey grin grin grin

I no dey blame any nigga or gal for acting weird after breakup, na only them sabi wetin their eyes don see grin grin grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ottajah: 7:03pm On Sep 20, 2023
guobe:
This is what you call proper vawulence as man unlocks girlfriend to tell her that he is getting married to another lady and blocks her again after the message was delivered
The Man...Did I say "Man" I meant the Boy is So childish and Petty.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Thomasankara(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
[/color]here comes the next humiliation, men plan ahead,if u show uninvited,stern looking bouncer will be at the gate to locate and wrap you like akara tossed over the gate[color=#770077]
Puss360:

To confuse him na.. infact sef, I'll dance pass... I'll be the main focus sef...
Some men need brain resetting...
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by ugofab11(m): 7:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
E be like say you carry caterpillar ooo
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by doggedfighter(f): 7:21pm On Sep 20, 2023
Ahigbo1:
No maturity at all. Our orientation concerning relationships is poor, very poor

Exactly and the sad part is that way we're proud about how poorly we handle relationships.
Most are very petty.

This man must be feeling very good about what he did and his will be hailing him.

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Ahigbo1: 7:25pm On Sep 20, 2023
doggedfighter:

Exactly and the sad part is that way we're proud about how poorly we handle relationships.
Most are very petty.

This man must be feeling very good about what he did and his will be hailing him.

Very pathetic, our mentality. A reorientation is needed

1 Like

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by doggedfighter(f): 7:27pm On Sep 20, 2023
abbey621:
Some wounds cut very deep....Especially those wey really wasted your time, energy and soul.

Most people want closure from the hurt but the ones wey dey pain pass na those wey leave you without any explanation whatsoever....You go spend years wondering ki ni mo shey grin grin grin

I no dey blame any nigga or gal for acting weird after breakup, na only them sabi wetin their eyes don see grin grin grin

The bolded truly hurts and keeps you always questioning yourself. grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Puss360(f): 7:43pm On Sep 20, 2023
naija4life247:

My Niggas will be at the gate to send you back from the gate or hand you over to area boys to whip you mercilessly
lol.. For wedding
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Godsongang: 8:16pm On Sep 20, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Rubbish men everywhere...
If it's me, I'll find way to show up in the wedding grin grin....
Follow Join snap group pics ..
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

Well done now
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Khallicopyro: 8:20pm On Sep 20, 2023
E choke
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by enemyofprogress: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2023
Very good and childish
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Barcalee: 9:07pm On Sep 20, 2023
Odogwu has struck!
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Triangles1(m): 9:10pm On Sep 20, 2023
The dude got jilted and he's still feeling the pains of losing his ex, he couldn't handle it even after he found the new 🌹 rose.

3 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by MrJames007: 9:40pm On Sep 20, 2023
So why is this news
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Greatestkidb: 10:38pm On Sep 20, 2023
MrJames007:
So why is this news
They want us all to learn a lesson grin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by cococandy(f): 1:36am On Sep 21, 2023
I pity his wife. He will obviously be thinking of his ex on his wedding night. She’s living rent free in his head. While he’s claiming he’s moved on.

4 Likes

Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Nobody: 4:58am On Sep 21, 2023
The real Don Corleone grin. He will unblock her again and invite her for side nackin then block her again.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by BabbanBura(m): 5:38am On Sep 21, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

What else can ashawo do?
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by yahoodetector: 8:10am On Sep 21, 2023
Puss360:

To confuse him na.. infact sef, I'll dance pass... I'll be the main focus sef...
grin grin

He will know you are doing it outta frustration
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by yahoodetector: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2023
So many SIMPs on Nairaland by their comments.

Do you know whether the lady told him that he would never get married in his life hence he did that to prove her wrong.

I like what the man did! Those who are talking against it can follow his ex to hell.
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by SeunOsewaIsDiot: 8:14am On Sep 21, 2023
Puss360:
Lol...
Wear skimpy dress...
grin grin

You still want to maintain your Olosho business even to your ex boyfriend weeding?
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by MASTERMIND04(m): 9:12am On Sep 21, 2023
Small pikin
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by yemi1504: 10:37am On Sep 21, 2023
Jman06:
No need unblocking a blocked ex.

Blocking her in the first place means I wanna close her own chapter and never come back to that again.

Abi
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by Sk5050: 11:46am On Sep 21, 2023
Childish
Re: Man Unblocks Girlfriend To Inform Her Of His Wedding And Blocks Her Again by doshiyad1: 12:06pm On Sep 21, 2023
Puss360:

grin grin

vawulence part 2

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Posts Video Of Girlfriend Confessing To Cheating (video) / Can A Woman Truly Do Without A Man? / I Will Show Off More Flesh In 2019, Nigeria Lady Says. See Her 2019 Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.