Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,370 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:26 AM

Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? (5605 Views)

I Need Help Fast! I Keep Falling In Love With The Wrong Guys / Why Does Good Girls Always End Up Liking The Bad Guys / How Did You Start Liking The Girl Or Boy You Used To Hate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by ManTJ1(m): 1:40pm On Oct 20, 2011
because u are not faithful to God, Always Pray for divine direction

Galatians 5:16 [KJV]

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by lilac416(f): 1:47pm On Oct 20, 2011
This could be one of it. I am a very friendly person but I have a straight face and you would never know this if you met me for the first time. I have tried smilling but my face just gets back to serious when I am not trying . Its like very hard work.

@Godmother I KNOW WAT DAT FEELS LIKE
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by pitoski(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2011
it depends on wat you mean by "wrong guys". if it is what i tink, then is probably because you are not after true love but after something else. Define what you want in any relationship first b4 anything else. wink
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by pynkspyce: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
u probably superficial
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by emmatok(m): 2:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
Godmother:

This could be one of it. I am a very friendly person but I have a straight face and you would never know this if you met me for the first time. I have tried smilling but my face just gets back to serious when I am not trying . Its like very hard work.

Seriously!!! You had to reply this thread angry angry grin

O guess you are right here.

It is a reflection of your inner-mind.

Be careful you might end up a SECOND-WIFE.

Well some women don't mind being a SECOND-WIFE if they are attracted the guy. grin grin grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by funmeme(f): 2:56pm On Oct 20, 2011
maybe ur mindset is wrong, cos likes attracts likes,
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by chines4(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
I want to believe that, u'r the type that will definitely say NO to a guy that ask you out, So the guys in your life will normally start as friends before the emotion kicks in. You need to define your friends and try to find out more about then, Just simply ask them(Did I hear u say, that it will make them think that you have interest in them). friends do ask questions, start from where is your gf working or stuff like that, Then grade them married, hooked and singles. look for u'r right guy among the singles. I hope this works
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by itiswell1(m): 6:22am On Oct 21, 2011
Pls. check yourself.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 21, 2011
Its just a simple reason; U are desperate 2 hook a rich guy. Most of those guys u think are cute dat u saw, givin dem all d eye-contact-address in d malls or banking halls and driving off with d latest ride in town are all married men or in serious relationshp. There are women who stood by them 2 get 2 d top and become what is now so glittering in ur big eye. These men are also aware u falling 4 them cos of their money. I've met many ladies in ur category. Its all heartbreak 4 them and by d time u get to 33-36 u'll remember there was dis college mate who was on his knees 4 many yrs begging 4 ur love. Ladies hunting 2 get married 2 d rich and d rich guy is a wise dude u know.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Nobody: 8:16am On Oct 21, 2011
chipmunkey:

I'm the wrong type of guy who usually gets attracted to the good girls. I think Good girls like bad/dangerous guys grin
No. We like good men. grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by pkv(m): 8:20am On Oct 21, 2011
Good Girl:

No. We like good men. grin

and are u realy a good girl?
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 21, 2011
pkv:

and are u realy a good girl?
Very much so. A VERY good girl.

Man TJ:

This I say then, Walk in the Spirit, and ye shall not fulfil the lust of the flesh.

It's people like you who make others run away from church and religion. How did you come to the conclusion that the OP is not faithful to God? 
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by cynthiafred67(f): 10:44am On Oct 21, 2011
chipmunkey:

I'm the wrong type of guy who usually gets attracted to the good girls. I think Good girls like bad/dangerous guys grin

Not all girls oo

@op take it 2 the Lord in prayer it use 2 happened 2 a friend of mine and she leta found out dat she was d cause of her problems because she chase the gud guys away by dating married men and her love 4 moni is sometin else.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Avalani(m): 10:59am On Oct 21, 2011
Why do you keep liking the wrong guys? Before I try to answer that, let me first just say that you will not get any worthwile answer from a lady. That is because they don't know any better than you; you are all in the same boat; you were all wired and programmed by the same cultural software. Useful answers will probably come from the male folks. Why? Because they are the only ones 'outside the box' in this case. Besides, the males that reply this post, the exception being personal friends, will be quite objective since they don't know you and have no reason to mislead you just to get into your pants.

Now that all that has being said. The answer to your question is simple. Girls, precisely "good girls" like bad guys. It is a proven law with few exceptions, so if you happen to be a good girl, get ready to battle your natural instincts towards a guy.
Good girls like bad guys. Girls find good guys boring. I happen to be a bit of a good guy myself and I've gotta admit I find myself a tad boring. Like the comedian Chris Rock said, good relationships are boring, only the bad ones are exciting. And after hanging out with a couple of bad guys, a good girl becomes unattractive to the right guy, and this is because, unlike bad guys, good guys are quite picky and probably less forgiving because of their moral principles.

Finally, and this applies to all sexes, the heart is misleading. the heart wants what the heart wants. Mind you, the heart doesn't necessarily want what you want. The head is more reliable but no one listens to it enough, if we did, we'd all be wise. And that is why we are all chasing and loving someone who is chasing and loving someone else. And if only we could stop chasing and look back, we will find the one who loves us trying to catch our attention. You might  say: "but I dont love him". Well the truth is, love as we know it does not exist. it is mere science fiction. So what is real? Friendship. And that takes hard work, unlike your "true love". And anything worth having is hard to get.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Konnektions146(m): 1:18pm On Oct 21, 2011
misplaced priority!

Gbam!!!

i no pity u at alll,
ladies like you fall for material things, i bet there are guys who wanst you but yu choose the ones that attract your eye,

WAKE UP
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by chines4(m): 1:29pm On Oct 21, 2011
Good Girl:

It's people like you who make others run away from church and religion. How did you come to the conclusion that the OP is not faithful to God? 

In short u'r not just a very good girl, u'r equally intelligent. wink
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by sley4life(m): 5:54pm On Oct 21, 2011
ask yourself not us
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Godmother(f): 7:24am On Oct 22, 2011
Man TJ:

And how would you know this  undecided
Or you ae now God who sees my heart?

Konnektions146:

Gbam!!!

i no pity u at alll,
ladies like you fall for material things, i bet there are guys who wanst you but yu choose the ones that attract your eye,

WAKE UP

Na wa o. So much conclusions withour really knowing me.
Anyway, its well.
cynthiafred67:

Not all girls oo

@op take it 2 the Lord in prayer it use 2 happened 2 a friend of mine and she leta found out dat she was d cause of her problems because she chase the gud guys away by dating married men and her love 4 moni is sometin else.

Thanks for your advice, although I dont date married men like that girl, lol grin
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Onegai(f): 8:22am On Oct 22, 2011
You're like me: I give off very good girl vibes and so attract bad boys. When they see how far they can or cannot go with me, they're off to the next hunt. My problem is I keep trying to save them from themselves, when they don't want to be saved. And btw, a bad boy nowadays goes to church, is active in his fellowship and responsible. All that is surface crap, if you look closely, you'll notice none of his exes like him (because he treated them badly, so ur own time go worse), his own family will rush you (they'll recognise ur worth and hope he gets u) and ur family/friends will not like him (because they'll see thru his acting and realise his character is bad, so they won't care how much he's making). My advice: run, flee, else you'll keep breaking your heart. Trust ur family and friends, the love burning ur heart n making the smoke blind you isn't affecting them. Pray, unceasingly: God will never give his child a scorpion after she has asked for a dove. And He does not hold u responsible for anyone's salvation, so stop trying to save that bad boy.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by pkv(m): 11:36am On Oct 22, 2011
Good Girl:

Very much so. A VERY good girl.
wow!ur bf is a lucky son of a gun!stay gud and beautiful
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by cantell(m): 12:42pm On Oct 22, 2011
adanny01:

It has been said, behind every successful man there is a woman. Also it has been said all the good guys are taken.
If u desire a successful man, u'll find him but he'll be married or have a serious relationship.
Same goes for the good guys.
If u desire to get a good guy, marry and settle down, u'll get a married guy who has settled and needs some fun.
My advice is, do not hunt for a particular game, just hunt. Take wat u want and leave the rest. In other words setting standards limits you.
In my life, i try not to want what i want coz i always get what i dont want. If i want what i want i tend not to get it. At d end of the day what i dnt want is actually what want.
Example, its safer to make a small budget so that when you have surplus u'll be happy, but when u have a deficit u'll be in trouble.
Lastly, take your time b4 commiting.
Bros, You too gbaski!
Imo, best advice so far.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Godmother(f): 3:26pm On Oct 22, 2011
Onegai:

You're like me: I give off very good girl vibes and so attract bad boys. When they see how far they can or cannot go with me, they're off to the next hunt. My problem is I keep trying to save them from themselves, when they don't want to be saved. And btw, a bad boy nowadays goes to church, is active in his fellowship and responsible. All that is surface crap, if you look closely, you'll notice none of his exes like him (because he treated them badly, so your own time go worse), his own family will rush you (they'll recognise your worth and hope he gets u) and your family/friends will not like him (because they'll see thru his acting and realise his character is bad, so they won't care how much he's making). My advice: run, flee, else you'll keep breaking your heart. Trust your family and friends, the love burning your heart n making the smoke blind you isn't affecting them. Pray, unceasingly: God will never give his child a scorpion after she has asked for a dove. And He does not hold u responsible for anyone's salvation, so stop trying to save that bad boy.

I feel you so much, girl. Im currently dating a guy that is a typical bad boy and I'm thinking of calling the whole thing off. Its not worth the headache.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by MMM2(m): 4:12pm On Oct 22, 2011
then u keep nyashing d wrong guyz & pray 2 see d good guyz someday
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 22, 2011
Godmother:

I feel you so much, girl. Im currently dating a guy that is a typical bad boy and I'm thinking of calling the whole thing off. Its not worth the headache.

There's no way you didn't see all this before you agreed to date him.
How u would agree to date someone you don't see a real future with is something I don't understand.
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by seun0622(m): 7:21pm On Oct 22, 2011
Avalani:

Why do you keep liking the wrong guys? Before I try to answer that, let me first just say that you will not get any worthwile answer from a lady. That is because they don't know any better than you; you are all in the same boat; you were all wired and programmed by the same cultural software. Useful answers will probably come from the male folks. Why? Because they are the only ones 'outside the box' in this case. Besides, the males that reply this post, the exception being personal friends, will be quite objective since they don't know you and have no reason to mislead you just to get into your pants.

Now that all that has being said. The answer to your question is simple. Girls, precisely "good girls" like bad guys. It is a proven law with few exceptions, so if you happen to be a good girl, get ready to battle your natural instincts towards a guy.
Good girls like bad guys. Girls find good guys boring. I happen to be a bit of a good guy myself and I've gotta admit I find myself a tad boring. Like the comedian Chris Rock said, good relationships are boring, only the bad ones are exciting. And after hanging out with a couple of bad guys, a good girl becomes unattractive to the right guy, and this is because, unlike bad guys, good guys are quite picky and probably less forgiving because of their moral principles.

Finally, and this applies to all sexes, the heart is misleading. the heart wants what the heart wants. Mind you, the heart doesn't necessarily want what you want. The head is more reliable but no one listens to it enough, if we did, we'd all be wise. And that is why we are all chasing and loving someone who is chasing and loving someone else. And if only we could stop chasing and look back, we will find the one who loves us trying to catch our attention. You might  say: "but I dont love him". Well the truth is, love as we know it does not exist. it is mere science fiction. So what is real? Friendship. And that takes hard work, unlike your "true love". And anything worth having is hard to get.

@ poster

This is one of the very few objective replies you can ever get on this topic.
@ Avalani, well said
Re: Why Do I Keep Liking The Wrong Guys? by AzaMontana(f): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2012
look child u dnt need to fall for every brother u meet.dates r der for u to get to knw da person better.we hav al made our mistake bt we learn frm dem sugar.next time rather take things slow, dnt fall for him right away and plz dnt give yo nucky.jst go in dates, dey dnt hav to b expensive.if he cant take u to nice places, jst take romantic walks togeda n get to knw each ada.if he is wrong, he wil get tired quickly n lv u

(1) (2) (Reply)

Awkward Moment Wen A Lady Accidentally Touches/hits Your BLOKOS / How My Gf Tested Me. / Do Not Marry Nigerian Girls. They Are Evil!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.