Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,293 members, 7,850,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 01:15 PM

I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu (19528 Views)

Controversial Judgements: We Will Do Our Best To Reform Justice Sector – AGF / Bola Ige’s Murder: I’m Willing To Go To Court - Soyinka / Buhari Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In South Africa Willing To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Chibuzoripob: 9:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
cool
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nonexisting: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Just show us your certificate, stop all these bullshit talks.

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Bedoyun: 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
But you keep destroying Nigeria instead
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Kemadealadire(f): 9:23pm On Sep 22, 2023
Let results speak biko, we are tired of hearing stories.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ufuosman(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
Let it be less talk more action
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by OBIGS(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2023
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.

Tell me the truth as it stands now are you seeing any future. Cos till this point I cant still decode the road map of TINUBU.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
Time for talk and campaign is over, get to work!
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by naturefellow(m): 9:28pm On Sep 22, 2023
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.
with a drug baron and certificate forger ?
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by MrsTwrite(f): 9:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
How nau?? grin
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Boldideas: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:
I have no doubt PBAT will go into history as the best president Nigeria ever had.. his determination to lead and relentless efforts to make Nigeria the investment destination in Africa can't be overlooked.

I seriously have my doubts at this point. Time will tell.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by soccerlite: 9:35pm On Sep 22, 2023
All talk no action, only lies and propaganda
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by adecz: 9:36pm On Sep 22, 2023
After the man he brought to power,
Buhari, almost killed Nigeria, Tinubu
wants to use our blood and that of our
children to "revive" Nigeria, while their
own children are living princely lives abroad
or enjoying juicy appointments in Nigeria.

In the same vein, those who perpetrated
the crime of looting us to death and
turning Nigeria into a basket case debtor
nation are walking around, free of any
charge..❗️❗️❗️❗️😡😡😡

It won't happen❗️❗️

Nigeria democracy is a sham & scam and
has to go, for a new reset.

If we continue with APC, a sizeable number
of us & kids will perish from the misrule
of APC in the next 2 years..

Enough, is enough..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by flokii: 9:37pm On Sep 22, 2023
Skyview01:

I seriously have my doubts at this point. Time will tell.

No pain no gain my friend..

By the time policies encouraging investments start rolling in, even the ones that ran abroad will return home.

I guess you would have preferred Fulanis and their namas roaming about the country as if we are in stone age.. anti-development and anti-progress people.
Or the other 'Gbaju e' a.k.a lying machine with nothing upstairs.

Just relax and watch Nigeria turn to Lagos with massive development.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by clinician2x: 9:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
This old bastard is just busy talking nonsense. You've bcom president na, be working make the people de see you're campaigning abi wetin, just talking trash.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by soccerlite: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:
I have no doubt PBAT will go into history as the best president Nigeria ever had.. his determination to lead and relentless efforts to make Nigeria the investment destination in Africa can't be overlooked.

Why is nigeria looking for investors from outside

How many foreign investors is south Korea, Hong Kong looking for into their country

Even nigerians are afraid or less confidence to invest in nigeria

Moreover foreigners
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Peppysco: 9:39pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into a home of touts and motor park criminals tongue

Or like a former governor in the SE began to share kerosene as a dividend of democracy.

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:

No pain no gain my friend..

By the time policies encouraging investments start rolling in, even the ones that ran abroad will return home.

I guess you would have preferred Fulanis and their namas roaming about the country as if we are stone age..
Or the other 'Gbaju e' a.k.a lying machine with nothing upstairs.

Just relax and watch Nigeria turn to Lagos with massive development.

Nigeria turning to Lagos is a huge failure my friend.
Lagos is an advanced slum. Maybe better than other states but still a slum nonetheless. I know you may lack exposures.

If Tinubu manages to turn Nigeria to Lagos, he would have failed miserably.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by flokii: 9:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
soccerlite:

Why is nigeria looking for investors from outside

How many foreign investors is south Korea, Hong Kong looking for into their country

Even nigerians are afraid or less confidence to invest in nigeria

Moreover foreigners

If not for politics Northern elites are playing with insecurity, Nigeria ought to be the most secured country in West Africa.. they copied Niger Delta militants to destabilize Nigeria, same thing South East elites are doing with Igbos.

A Military pact with say Isreal or Germany will end insecurity in Nigeria.. all those NGOs in North East and North West need to go for peace to return to Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by able20(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2023
Tinubu, please just minimize the empty rhetoric, start and complete one project first.
Tinubu talks like a Parrot, not good for a leader.
The results of good leadership should be reflected in the lives of the common man on the street.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by OmoNla99: 9:44pm On Sep 22, 2023
Ok
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Peppysco: 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:
You can’t make yourself unpopular anymore

Your shady deals in Chicago has already taken you to the top blacklist of Chicago most expensive anted criminal

If you actually want to reform Nigeria then return the stolen crown on your evil head

You forced yourself on us that’s why you’re not and will never achieve anything since the spirits of your supposed subjects ain’t happy with you

Bush baby, all these your cry nor dey tire you? Shey na until water finish for your body you go com dey reason say you dey sick?

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by greatman247(m): 9:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
Oga go sit down, you talk too much... all talks and no action yet, its been more than 4 months and yet we never see any good thing from you an d your evil party. Your party is full of "WE WILL" and at the end they do nothing. Since Buhari era, your party is full of empty promises and yet you are worse than PDP that you claimed to be so corrupt. Nigerians didn't suffer this much in the hands of PDP like they are doing under your era and your evil party.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by flokii: 9:48pm On Sep 22, 2023
Skyview01:

Nigeria turning to Lagos is a huge failure my friend.
Lagos is an advanced slum. Maybe better than other states but still a slum nonetheless. I know you may lack exposures.

If Tinubu manages to turn Nigeria to Lagos, he would have failed miserably.

I'm talking economic wise.. call Lagos whatever you like, it's still the most prosperous State in Nigeria.

Lagos as of today can stand on her own without collecting allocations from Federal and still function optimally.. can Nigeria do without Lagos with all the leeches depending on Lagos IGR to survive?.

In terms of beauty sef.. Lagos still enter top three, so what are we saying?.

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by cattylove7(f): 9:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
i remember him as a gov of lagos he was Always a smooth talker with no actions thanks to the Lagos Money monthly Revenue that made u the president of Nigeria today he bribes all the bribes possible 2 achieve his purpose it was from fashola that started little changes started not ur really ur time u also said obasanjo as a president then didnt give u allocation that made u not 2 perform in lagos talk is cheap time ll tell -www.cattylove.com
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by samuel9000: 9:54pm On Sep 22, 2023
Odeh
wittywriter:
Cruise master ...a man already popular for his credentials hoping to be unpopular.

SMH...a dollar already #1k.

If you ain't earning in dollars with your internet access then find a way to even if it's $50 monthly.

Wittyness
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by felifeli: 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2023
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue
And still you refused to leave Lagos State and its many touts. Shame.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by jojothaiv(m): 9:57pm On Sep 22, 2023
Irrelevances.

Just do your damn job and go home, no need for all this.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Theunbothered: 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
This man has nothing to offer, another 8 years of empty words and sight seeing with money from the pockets of ordinary Nigerians.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by blesboi(m): 9:58pm On Sep 22, 2023
I no wan talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Minimum Wage: Organised Labour Suspends Strike For 5 Days / Nigeria Sliding Into Dictatorship, PDP Raises Alarm / Femi Fani-kayode Endorses Femi Gbajabiamila For House Of Reps Speaker.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.