Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,269 members, 7,849,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 12:10 PM

I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu (19526 Views)

Controversial Judgements: We Will Do Our Best To Reform Justice Sector – AGF / Bola Ige’s Murder: I’m Willing To Go To Court - Soyinka / Buhari Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In South Africa Willing To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Newton2024: 10:00pm On Sep 22, 2023
peekspot:

https://www.thecable.ng/im-willing-to-become-unpopular-to-reform-nigeria-says-tinubu/amp
By suffering the masses insane economic policies and pampering politicians and judges with tax payer's money.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by OgbeniOja1: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2023
Na so Una sacrifice with Buhari still na bondage we dey
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by OmoNla99: 10:06pm On Sep 22, 2023
flokii:

No pain no gain my friend..

By the time policies encouraging investments start rolling in, even the ones that ran abroad will return home.

I guess you would have preferred Fulanis and their namas roaming about the country as if we in are stone age.. anti-development and anti-progress people.
Or the other 'Gbaju e' a.k.a lying machine with nothing upstairs.

Just relax and watch Nigeria turn to Lagos with massive development.

Nigeria is not going to have a turnaround with this crop of leaders. Just under the watch of APC in 8years, the dollar rose with 800Naira. ECA and SWF depleted under their watch. There has not been any significant change since this new administration, they’ve rather plundered more people into poverty. Look around you, see and feel what people are going through. No foreign investor will come around with the state of power and insecurity. The ones that were here so many years ago are leaving. SME that makes economy vibrant are shutting down. Almost 4months into this government and nothing has worked since they hit the ground running.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Mccullum: 10:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
I know President Tinubu will not be happy seeing Nigerians suffering.

Continue, God will help you.

2 Likes

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Jughead29: 10:08pm On Sep 22, 2023
Here we go again. THIS MAN!!!

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:14pm On Sep 22, 2023
benuejosh:

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.
Gbamsolutely.
A great man has spoken.
God bless you.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by MANNABBQGRILLS: 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2023
I fought for democracy. I was detained for democracy. I am now President and I am determined to prove that democracy can provide the development that our nation and our continent so urgently demands.

Tinubu added that the country has focused too much on talks instead of actions to curtail the high levels of poverty.
The president said he is committed to taking decisions that would change the narrative.

Trace those of us here to our foundations and you will find that we have ties and links with poverty,

We must not be ashamed of that history, but poverty is unacceptable. I am one of the lucky survivors of gripping poverty.

Nigeria is truly a giant, 240 million people and counting with a massive youth population.

We are done saying too much. We seek much action. We have arisen out of poverty as individuals, but until our people have arisen out of that, we will not rest, even if it requires decisions at home that make me temporarily unpopular.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by IbnB: 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2023
Yeah, right
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by simfrost90210: 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Heat don dey catch am wella🤣🤣🤣

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Legalaffairs(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
Reform yourself first by releasing your harmless result from CSU. Why all this resistance on a result that is supposed to make you proud and add me to the team of your admirers?

Bola you will keep stinking till we see what you are dying to protect in those documents. ,,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by NSK4U(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
You are still illegitimate, an impostor
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by phemray(m): 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2023
benuejosh:

NOTE:

I love your believe and confidence level. It's very possible

2 Likes

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by IbnB: 10:25pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:

Na that sacrifice go kaput you

If all the sacrifices we did for Buharis 8yrs isn’t enough then you’ll keep sacrificing till eternity till you run out of sacrifice

Keep sacrificing and hoping a thief to make your life better

Yoi dey mind oloriburuku brainless slave?
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Fizalis(m): 10:27pm On Sep 22, 2023
reiddecuti:
Being the first African Nigerian leader to rang the NASDAQ closing bell is an achievement the munching corn heads won't allow one to hear word again.

APC agbadorians will count it as achievement from their fraudulent Master that has no interest of this country at heart.

BTW, this speech of Tinubu is another lie to sell to his agbadorians to keep dashing their hope.

He's not the first African or Nigeria to ever ring that NASDAQ bell. President Goodluck Jonathan did it first.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by simfrost90210: 10:31pm On Sep 22, 2023
Mccullum:
I know President Tinubu will not be happy seeing Nigerians suffering.

Continue, God will help you.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What did he do for the people and inhabitants of Lagos in his 8years and since he started being a political godfather in the southwest over two decades? Was he blind to the plight, pain and penury of the populace then? Has GOD suddenly touched his heart to genuinely change for good because of the very near irreparable damage of his image if the CSU releases his full documents to the world? Is Asiwaju under duress or did he mean it? Are these words political or did he speak on oat?

Questions For A Higher Power!
Believe Yekini A. Ogunlere at your own peril..
BAT is allegedly a falsified and stolen identity!
A political thief stealing mandate not won can never be of any form of benefit to the people!
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by truthhurtsnaira: 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2023
You want to reform Naija shure….

Resign and you will see Africa suddenly rise
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by simfrost90210: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Okoroawusa:
I Love Bola Ahmed Tinubu

You love somebody that has passed over 4 decades ago... Haba! No nah! Love the living, not the dead! The dead are dead and gone!!!
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by benuejosh: 10:38pm On Sep 22, 2023
Taylor92:

Na that sacrifice go kaput you

If all the sacrifices we did for Buharis 8yrs isn’t enough then you’ll keep sacrificing till eternity till you run out of sacrifice

Keep sacrificing and hoping a thief to make your life better
Europe and America wasn't built in 8years.

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by yinkeys(m): 10:42pm On Sep 22, 2023
Attack Niger
Lol
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ayokellany: 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2023
If that will lead to Nigeria becoming top 4 economy in the world Luke Lagos a state now competing n doing beta than most countries then so be it

Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Morenikeji090(m): 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2023
Your state that was not reform has Lagos state now ask yourself a question is ur state better than Lagos state... Mumu like you
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Whether popular or unpopular ... that one no concern nigerians... what nigerians need idms a good economy...elevate nigerians out of poverty hunger hardship and give nigerians better life and standard of living
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:52pm On Sep 22, 2023
Too much talk and grammar and no action
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ufotunang: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2023
Boondocxs:
Mr president we are not seeing your reforms
What is wrong, you promised swift policy implementation instead the suffering have doubled
he talks too much with big grammar but no action, no implementation
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by hardbody: 11:02pm On Sep 22, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by ThiefnubuBandit(f): 11:07pm On Sep 22, 2023
benuejosh:

NOTE:

You will build the Nigeria of your dream with your shameless 30k monthly stipend. Keep dreaming.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Vitally123: 11:09pm On Sep 22, 2023
Please, inec, how did we get here?
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by BaddestQueen(f): 11:21pm On Sep 22, 2023
angry
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by tianshie(m): 11:26pm On Sep 22, 2023
A criminal wants to reform Nigeria. Akuko.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by jaxxy(m): 11:29pm On Sep 22, 2023
he has been unpopular even b4 the stolen mandate.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Temi2468: 12:09am On Sep 23, 2023
wittywriter:
Cruise master ...a man already popular for his credentials hoping to be unpopular.

SMH...a dollar already #1k.

If you ain't earning in dollars with your internet access then find a way to even if it's $50 monthly.

e-rat...suffering & smiling mugu.

Wittyness

How please?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

El - Rufai On Reno Omokri, GEJ, PDP And Nairaland / Worries As Governors Turn Senate Into ‘retirement Home’ / LASG To Revive Badagry Food Production Centre, Commitment To Food Sufficiency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.