Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,345 members, 7,850,259 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu (19531 Views)

Controversial Judgements: We Will Do Our Best To Reform Justice Sector – AGF / Bola Ige’s Murder: I’m Willing To Go To Court - Soyinka / Buhari Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In South Africa Willing To Come (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Elkidz: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2023
Reform Nigeria, how? By sharing the common wealth to your cohorts and those you want to buy over and impoverishing the poor masses. God is watching you!
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by OLOKOESHIN: 9:33am On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue
Yet you've one family member in Lagos sending you money

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Omodua(m): 9:35am On Sep 23, 2023
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.
How do you build Nigeria of our dream with cronyism, grovelling bigotry and nepotism in the conduct of public affairs?

Where his appointments is steeped in ethnic and religious chauvinism - Yoruba?

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Iamzik: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Boondocxs:
Mr president we are not seeing your reforms
What is wrong, you promised swift policy implementation instead the suffering have doubled

I laugh at people who are expecting anything from Tinubu. What did he achieve in Lagos apart from amassing wealth from government, stealing government revenue and sponsoring touts for ballot snatching?
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Inosky: 9:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Oleburuku
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by TrumpDonald2: 10:14am On Sep 23, 2023
datola:
Promises, promises, hope raising...
That’s why he called it 'renewed hope'. Nigerians will continue hoping under Tinubu. APC has nothing to offer than giving Nigerians hope. Nothing else. That's why they sell propaganda...

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Emmy000seun(m): 10:34am On Sep 23, 2023
Build the Nigeria of your own on social media bah!!!? grin🤣😂.. Kwantinue...
benuejosh:
Ride on Mr President. We are solidly behind you and you own the mandate.

NOTE:
Anyone who is not ready to sacrifice for the future of this country is free to pack his or her things and leave the country. For us remaining, we will together join hands and build the Nigeria of our dream.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Temi2468: 10:51am On Sep 23, 2023
wittywriter:

Are you new here? I should expantiate and get a ban right...lolz even my last response has been deleted/hidden by bot/mod.
If you need mentorship i can link you to one...or you can drop your digits.

Wittyness

Okay
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Nobaga500(m): 11:41am On Sep 23, 2023
Enough of promises Mr. President. Start action, Nigerians are dying

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by MissLeslie(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2023
Urheadmaster:
wink

Sha no reform Nigeria like how you reformed Lagos state into the home of touts and motor park criminals tongue
Ask those before you how Lagos was before Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Konquest: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2023
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by gabbytabby: 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2023

1 Like

Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by worksmart(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2023
Become?
He already is ! angry
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by BALLOSKI: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2023

“Trace those of us here to our foundations and you will find that we have ties and links with poverty,” he said.

“We must not be ashamed of that history, but poverty is unacceptable. I am one of the lucky survivors of gripping poverty.
- Tinubu(September, 2023 when he met UN Secretary general, Antonio Guiterres)

I'm impressed.
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Boyjaco: 9:21am On Sep 24, 2023
What will it profit a man to lose his soul just for fame
Re: I’m Willing To Become Unpopular To Reform Nigeria, Says Tinubu by Iamanoited: 9:27am On Sep 24, 2023
TINUBU CAN.
BUT HE SHOULD GET EVERYONE INVOLVED BY ADOPTING FAPRES FOTCS AND CTC FOCS TRFG.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

We Stand By Our Story On El-Rufai’s N90 Billion Worth - The Union Editor / Senate, Reps Disagree On 2016 budget / No Certificate Of Return To Candidates Declared Winner Under Duress. - INEC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.