Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,254 members, 7,836,180 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50444 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
AriyaTV:

Please don't say what you're not sure of when it comes Quran . Allahu Akbar was mentioned in the Glorious Quran in Chapters 9:72 and 29:45. Please check your facts.

And what about the Quran..an ordinary pieces of paper ?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:42am On Sep 24, 2023
[size=8pt][/size]
Goodman2023:

No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

What if the word is found ? So ? What if the word is not found ? So ?

Nigeria has the highest numbers of churches and mosque in the world....yet the most corrupt country in the world...what has religion done for you since you were born ?
Quran 40 vs 10 إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يُنَادَوْنَ لَمَقْتُ ٱللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ مِن مَّقْتِكُمْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِذْ تُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى ٱلْإِيمَـٰنِ فَتَكْفُرُونَ ١٠

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2023
creedencity:

Mr. Reply whomever you want to without dragging islam and muslims into your confusions, those are on you.
Meanwhile, Allahu Akbar is clearly stated in several places in the Quran e.g Chapter 29 vs 45. Don't lampoon islam or muslim for the validity of your belief. Seek knowledge.

But you are here commenting on a topic about Christianity...Islam is nothing but shit and piece

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Alamkir: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.

So why not produce the equivalent in Hebrew
Let's check something
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:44am On Sep 24, 2023
Thinkfree:
Quran 40 vs 10 إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ كَفَرُوا۟ يُنَادَوْنَ لَمَقْتُ ٱللَّهِ أَكْبَرُ مِن مَّقْتِكُمْ أَنفُسَكُمْ إِذْ تُدْعَوْنَ إِلَى ٱلْإِيمَـٰنِ فَتَكْفُرُونَ ١٠
..Bleep off
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by engrchykae(m): 9:46am On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

meaning that Reno is a wasted being since he spent his life living a lie.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by OpulentP: 9:48am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:

But unfortunately for you, myopism will never be a substance grin grin grin grin

Omo the pain is severe, u are still dragging with *if
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:52am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
..Bleep off
the one with evidence you said Bleep off?

4 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Goodman2023: 9:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Thinkfree:
the one with evidence you said Bleep off?
I am tired of responding...hand they pain me

My hand is for making money..not to respond to reno
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by correctguy101(m): 9:55am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:
This one has gone mad grin

They are four, just four in this country

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, very unstable and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju

Indeed.

Then they're genius... cheesy
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Bluntemperor: 9:56am On Sep 24, 2023
stasius:
Am Happy he knows all these. It means he is really a good follower of Catholic teachings.

Reno. One day the Holy spirit will reveal them to you.
Until then, keep studying the Catholic doctrine.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

There is nothing in Catholicism!
They believed in Pope and since many of them are born there ,it takes the Grace of the Almighty God to leave the Place!
Many of them are Idol Worshipers of Mary!
And believing in Mary can never take you to Heaven!
May God opened their inner eyes to see Jesus Christ!
• Christians is in the book of Act ' and it is given when the Disciples of Jesus, do gather and behaved like Jesus' hence the Word Christian.
Note To Reno:
• this should be your preaching to lost Souls,I believed but the only word Christians used interchangeably for people going to Heaven is the RAPTURE and it must have been copied from the Catholics.
You know in Nigeria,we even have Catholic Bishops Associations! We should ask our lord Bishops, what do they meet for?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Thinkfree(m): 9:57am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

And you can actually sit here right now to tell us that you can list 10 words used by core muslims that are not in that Quran?
give me 10 words or phrases that are use by muslims all over the world and I will give you references from the Glorious Quran.

5 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by wolebest: 9:59am On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

me

Reno is playing smart..... these words came into use after the New Testament.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ayusufnotes(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

If so, those words ought to have been translated from the original language to English. Abii na french words Reno ask?
They are not there because they are not in the original scripture too.
Or every other word in the original scripture was translated except for the ones he mentioned?

Your point of language difference is invalid.

4 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BoldBrainz(m): 10:00am On Sep 24, 2023
Thinkfree:
give me 10 words or phrases that are use by muslims all over the world and I will give you references from the Glorious Quran.

Na me fvck up answer you that first time! So e don reach to carry me play.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Watcharena: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.
tell your self the truth it was translated to English ,if there is any thing related to them it will show

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Akharmony: 10:04am On Sep 24, 2023
Reno go gv you $100k on wettin he done study like mad
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by bolaji2020(m): 10:05am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
please face your Reno, you know nothing about the Qur'an Google is your friend you can seek more knowledge about the Qur'an from it, to help yourself you can check this verses if the Qur'an you will see Allah Akbar Quran verses, 9:72 and 29:45. Surah Tauba,
chapiter no 9 verse 72.Quran 40:10 , and the in 29:45.

3 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by porthouse7(f): 10:07am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, very unstable and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju
cos they all opposed your Igbo Jesus peter obi
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Shattuck(m): 10:09am On Sep 24, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Attack the message not the messager
what is the message, that those words weren't in the Bible, what is the big deal about it, even in Islam I believe sallah, or Imam and other related words weren't in the Koran, even in traditional practice modern traditional practice the way traditionalist worship the instruments they use in modern traditional worship has changed also, even in today's pentecostal churches, you hear words like youth, week, deliverance service, women's meeting, were these events in the bible, does this make youth in the church who recognizes youth week as non christians, Reno has nothing to say obviously.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ayusufnotes(m): 10:10am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...

In summary, the words no dey "bible"
And your comparison isn't a good one.
"Qur'an" as a word is found in Qur'an - holy book.
"Juma'ah" as a day to worship at a mosque is in the Qur'an as against Sunday in the "bible"
"Eid" is in Quran as against "Christmas" in the "Bible"
"Imam" is the Qur'an as against "Pope, Pastor, Priest" in the Bible.
I can go on and on.

5 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by tesppidd: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2023
Bluntemperor:

There is nothing in Catholicism!
They believed in Pope and since many of them are born there ,it takes the Grace of the Almighty God to leave the Place!
Many of them are Idol Worshipers of Mary!
And believing in Mary can never take you to Heaven!
May God opened their inner eyes to see Jesus Christ!
• Christians is in the book of Act ' and it is given when the Disciples of Jesus, do gather and behaved like Jesus' hence the Word Christian.
Note To Reno:
• this should be your preaching to lost Souls,I believed but the only word Christians used interchangeably for people going to Heaven is the RAPTURE and it must have been copied from the Catholics.
You know in Nigeria,we even have Catholic Bishops Associations! We should ask our lord Bishops, what do they meet for?
And with all this epistle, I really hope you are better than those who "worship" Mary.

I hope you will make heaven before them.

I hope so.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by gloryman91: 10:11am On Sep 24, 2023
You can't ever see such words in authentic Injil sent to Prophet Issa (AS) by Allah.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ayusufnotes(m): 10:12am On Sep 24, 2023
Shattuck:
what is the message, that those words weren't in the Bible, what is the big deal about it, even in Islam I believe sallah, or Imam and other related words weren't in the Koran, even in traditional practice modern traditional practice the way traditionalist worship the instruments they use in modern traditional worship has changed also, even in today's pentecostal churches, you hear words like youth, week, deliverance service, women's meeting, were these events in the bible, does this make youth in the church who recognizes youth week as non christians, Reno has nothing to say obviously.

You lied! perhaps you don't know.
Do not believe what you don't know.
Solat, Imam, Eid, Juma'ah, Mosque are all in the Qur'an

3 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Ahigbo1: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
In the first place Reno doesn't have $100,000 to give. Secondly, it's dumb of him to think every word employed in Christianity today must have biblical etymology.
Perhaps he should undergo some historical study of 'inspiration' and 'lexicography'.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by nairanaira12: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Attack the message not the messager

What's the message? What stupid message? grin
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
meditator:
Agreed that he does not have d money and u don't need it either. For avoidance of doubt, please clear us. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?
Never assume. I hate religion in any form.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Mrbenny001: 10:13am On Sep 24, 2023
Reverend father..he for add pastor, bishop, deacon, prophets and apostles
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by osothermal(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju
Festus keyamo
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nobody: 10:15am On Sep 24, 2023
meditator:
Agreed that he does not have d money and u don't need it either. For avoidance of doubt, please clear us. Since you are a true practicing Christian that has embraced most or all of these words/phrases he listed, kindly point it out where it is mentioned in the Bible. Or are practicing a diluted religion or blindly following what people/pastors say without reference to what God says, as Reno alleges ?
Never assume. Religion in any form disgusts me.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nobody: 10:16am On Sep 24, 2023
meditator:

"Since you are a true practicing Christian"

How did you arrive at the bolded?

Just an FYI
Religion in any form disgusts me. Reno too.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by donprinyo(m): 10:17am On Sep 24, 2023
Find reno and heaven

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life? / Are Muslims Going To Heaven? - Daddy Freeze Gives An Answer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.