Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,156 members, 7,835,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno (50438 Views)

What Are The Words In The Bible That Scare You Most As A Christian? / Did Judas Iscariot Betray Jesus Or Help Him Fulfill The Scripture? / Hating Christians Is Fulfilment Of The Scripture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by emperor4love(m): 10:19am On Sep 24, 2023
Werey networth reach 100kdolls

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by sleekymag(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

https://www.instagram.com/p/CxikmtrsMBd/

Christianity is from the word Christian, and there are places in the bible where the word Christian is used. A Christian simply means a follower of Christ.

Then Agrippa said to Paul, “You almost persuade me to become a Christian.” And Paul said, “I would to God that not only you, but also all who hear me today, might become both almost and altogether such as I am, except for these chains.”
Ac 26:28‭-‬29 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/act.26.28-29.NKJV

Yet if anyone suffers as a Christian, let him not be ashamed, but let him glorify God in this matter.
1Pe 4:16 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/1pe.4.16.NKJV

And when he had found him, he brought him to Antioch. So it was that for a whole year they assembled with the church and taught a great many people. And the disciples were first called Christians in Antioch.
Ac 11:26 NKJV
https://bible.com/bible/114/act.11.26.NKJV

2 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by nairanaira12: 10:20am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
But finally, all of you supposed Christians who have so far commented have said nothing about the substance of his message o!

Una juss dey shalaye everywhere take dey dodge the matter because it exposes the shallowness of your religion.

Hypocrites!

There is zero substance in the trash he wrote. The word Christian is even present in the Acts of the Apostles. (Acts 11:20-21). So, how can you be asking for the word Christianity in the Bible? Isn't that stupid?

The fact that Reno called himself a pastor makes hus questions even more stupid.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Nkemgboye: 10:25am On Sep 24, 2023
He should provide proof of fund first. He may have been able to grab a bit from under Jonathan's Table back then but it's been awhile. Not sure he's still that buoyant!🙄
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by johnaruson(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2023
Bible was not written in English, Omo mumu take not
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Mallamjp(m): 10:26am On Sep 24, 2023
But the Greek/Hebrew Bible was translated to English. Does that means those words mentioned by RENO don't have English meaning
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by teeboi07(m): 10:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Here are the phrases you mentioned and the corresponding Bible chapters:

Trinity: The word “Trinity” does not appear in the Bible. However, the concept of the Trinity is derived from various passages, such as Matthew 28:19 and 2 Corinthians 13:141.
Christmas: The birth of Jesus Christ is described in the Gospels of Matthew (Matthew 1:18-25) and Luke (Luke 2:1-20).

Purgatory: The concept of purgatory is not explicitly mentioned in the Bible. It is a belief held by some Christian denominations, including Catholicism, based on interpretations of various biblical passages.

Limbo: Limbo is not mentioned in the Bible. It was a theological theory within Catholicism that referred to the afterlife condition of those who die in original sin without being assigned to the Hell of the Damned.

Catholic: The term “Catholic” means “universal” and is derived from Greek. The word “Catholic” itself does not appear in the Bible as a proper noun referring to the specific Christian denomination. However, the early Christian Church can be seen as the foundation of what later became known as Catholicism.

Lent: The observance of Lent is not explicitly mentioned in the Bible. It is a period of 40 days (excluding Sundays) leading up to Easter Sunday, during which Christians traditionally engage in fasting, prayer, and repentance.

Rapture: The term “rapture” does not appear in the Bible. It is a theological concept associated with certain interpretations of biblical passages, particularly those found in 1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 and 1 Corinthians 15:51-52.

Christianity: The term “Christianity” refers to the religion based on the life, teachings, death, and resurrection of Jesus Christ as described in the New Testament of the Bible.

Bible: The Bible itself does not contain a specific chapter dedicated to discussing its own contents. However, it consists of two main sections: the Old Testament (Hebrew Bible) and the New Testament.

Pope: The title “Pope” refers to the Bishop of Rome and leader of the Roman Catholic Church. The specific term “Pope” does not appear in the Bible. However, Catholic tradition holds that Jesus appointed Peter as the first Pope (Matthew 16:18-19).

Cardinal: The term “cardinal” refers to a high-ranking official within the Catholic Church. The specific term “cardinal” does not appear in the Bible. However, cardinals are appointed by the Pope and serve as advisors and electors for papal elections.

Rosary: The practice of praying the rosary is not explicitly mentioned in the Bible. It is a form of devotion that involves reciting prayers and meditating on specific events from the lives of Jesus and Mary.

Veronica: The name “Veronica” does not appear in the Bible. However, according to Catholic tradition, Veronica was a woman who wiped Jesus’ face with her veil during his journey to Calvary (Luke 23:26-31).

Reverend Father: The term “Reverend Father” is not used in the Bible as a specific title or designation for clergy. It is a respectful form of address used for priests or ministers in some Christian denominations.

Church Wedding: The concept of a church wedding is not explicitly mentioned in the Bible. However, marriage is considered a sacred institution within Christianity, and various passages discuss its significance and guidelines for marital relationships.

Christening: The term “christening” refers to a ceremony or ritual associated with baptism, particularly in Christian denominations that practice infant baptism. The specific term “christening” does not appear in the Bible.

Three wise men: The visit of the Magi (also known as the three wise men or three kings) to see baby Jesus is described in Matthew 2:1-121.

Palm Sunday: Palm Sunday commemorates Jesus’ triumphal entry into Jerusalem before his crucifixion. The event is described in all four Gospels: Matthew 21:1-11, Mark 11:1-11, Luke 19:28-44, and John 12:12-191.

Ash Wednesday: Ash Wednesday marks the beginning of Lent and is not explicitly mentioned in the Bible. It is observed by many Christians through receiving ashes on their foreheads as a sign of repentance and mortality.

Good Friday: Good Friday commemorates Jesus’ crucifixion and death on the cross. The events leading up

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by motayoayinde: 10:28am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

CAN YOU JUST LEAVE ISLAM OUT OF YOUR TRASH?

MOST OF THE WORDS IN RENO'S CHALLENGE ARE VERY FUNDAMENTAL TO CHRISTIANITY WITHOUT SOME OF THEM, CHRISTIANITY IS NOTHING.

THE WORD "TRINITY" IS THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL TO THE CHRISTIAN FAITH AND YET CAN'T BE FOUND IN THE BIBLE.

THE MOST FUNDAMENTAL STATEMENT IN ISLAM IS "LAA ILAAHA ILLA LLAH"
(meaning: There's no God/deity deserving of worship except Allah)
THIS STATEMENT IS FOUND IN HUNDREDS OF VERSES THROUGHOUT THE HOLY QUR'AN.

"ALLAHU AKBAR" IS JUST ONE OUT OF MANY WAYS OF PRAISING ALLAH, THERE ARE MANY MORE APART FROM IT.

LASTLY, "ALLAHU AKBAR" WAS USED BY THE HOLY PROPHET (saw) THROUGHOUT HIS LIFE IN PRAISE OF ALLAH AND DURING PRAYERS. SO, IF YOU INSIST ON ITS HISTORICAL/SCRIPTURAL BACKING, IT'S RIGHT THERE IN THE PROPHET'S HADITH.

THE QUR'AN AND THE AUTHENTIC HADITH OF OUR PROPHET (saw) ARE THE TWO SOURCES OF ISLAMIC LAW.

4 Likes

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by RepoMan007: 10:30am On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

he forgot photosynthesis and trigonometry.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by wanimo: 10:32am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:
This one has gone mad grin

They are four, just four in this country

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, very unstable and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju
You need to add Wole Soyinka, Festus Keyamo, Joe Igbokwe, and Adamu Garba. All the regions are adequately represented.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by BlackRains: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2023
You don't know what Qur'an means, all the things you mentioned are not in the main Qur'an but in the additional books in the Qur'an
ayusufnotes:

In summary, the words no dey "bible"
And your comparison isn't a good one.
"Qur'an" as a word is found in Qur'an - holy book.
"Juma'ah" as a day to worship at a mosque is in the Qur'an as against Sunday in the "bible"
"Eid" is in Quran as against "Christmas" in the "Bible"
"Imam" is the Qur'an as against "Pope, Pastor, Priest" in the Bible.
I can go on and on.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by alfarouq(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Reno feeds on attention. And this is one of his usual schemes.

But the one you use is translated to English so is in English.

I don't get your argument.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by soccerlite: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2023
What's the reason for his post?

Abi is that his own way of preaching
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Pymetrics: 10:35am On Sep 24, 2023
Goodman2023:
No where in the bible where the word "bible is found" ...but the bible made reference to the holy book...which is translated to mean the bible...

In the Quran, no where is Allahu Akbar found. It is an Islamic phrase, called Takbir in Arabic, meaning "Allah is greater" or "Allah is [the] greatest".

So will I be stupid enough to dress like a pastor and put out a challenge to the muslims to tell me where "Allahu Akbar " is found in the Quran ?

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...
You're a liar and ignorant. Allahu Akbar is mentioned in the Qur'an. example is Qur'an 29 vs 45
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ubimagos: 10:36am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:

Dubious characters, political contractors, any belle face human beings, millionaires without enterprise, very unstable and lots more

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju
You forgot to list Obi, the bigot!
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by soccerlite: 10:40am On Sep 24, 2023
nairanaira12:

There is zero substance in the trash he wrote. The word Christian is even present in the Acts of the Apostles. (Acts 11:20-21). So, how can you be asking for the word Christianity in the Bible? Isn't that stupid?

The fact that Reno called himself a pastor makes hus questions even more stupid.

Anyone can call himself pastor

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Everfrank(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2023
This simply proves that Christianity as a religion was founded after Jesus.

1 Like

Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Teejayblikzzy(m): 10:42am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju

They are five and you forget to mention one more
*kemi oluloyo
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by abbasajao(m): 10:44am On Sep 24, 2023
Can we have at least one person to confirm issue raised by the gentle man?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by vertueptime: 10:45am On Sep 24, 2023
you are wrong there are many places in the Quran that mentioned that, only if your google works

If I was a muslim, and I want to be controversial and make them talk about me, I will dress like a pastor and throw a challenge about the Quran...yes, I will surely trend for that period either for good or bad, so I blame those who will buy into this attention seeking reno.

Not interested in the challenge, because of the
intention of Reno behind the so called challenge.

Peter Obi and his supporters are really living rent free in the head of Reno...this challenge is to push some of peter obi supporters who still follow Reno on social media to type nonsense...because Reno omokri knows how to manipulate them.

Reno just want to be talked about...wearing a traditional emirates clothes and talking about the bible on a Sunday morning is just to make people criticize him and in the process, they all end up talking about Reno...

Lastly, Reno don't have $100,000 to give in the first place...all the monies stolen during the Jonathan's regime has been used to survived during all his stay in exile... though Reno is now on the payroll of Tinubu, I bet you he cannot afford to give away $100,000...[/quote]
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by persius555(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2023
Mosba:
Please don't bother searching because you can't. Omokri is a wide reader and has read bible versions from pali to pali and those words aren't there. But the question is why are today's churches thrives because of those words? The day you discovered that will certainly mark the day you begins to have doubt about the genuinety of Christianity as a religion of God.

No. I doubt he read the Bible. A simple python script could help search for words through a KJV Bible in pdf format.

Reno is very aware of the capability that tech offers, he's not an erudite.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Uchesis: 10:49am On Sep 24, 2023
SETHARTHUR:
Attack the message not the messager
Which yeye message?
Obi is a catholic thats why Reno is saying all these things.
The mumu man thinks he can fool everyone at the same time
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by onuman: 10:51am On Sep 24, 2023
saphiere:

SOURCE

Showman. This is vanity writing. Words used in the Scripture must not be same as words of these days. Even English of those days have changed today. Reno one mad man fro the creeks.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Enigma263: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Very pointless search .. all those terminologies are related to the catholic doctrine..the fowl doesn’t know that they are explained in the Bible ..feeble minds like him expect to see them written verbatim..
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Ruke1989: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2023
Chibuzoc:
grin show us pastor which you claimed to be in the bible
pastor dey book of Jeremiah but not mentioned in new testament
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by jahsharon: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin

Have you found your three words or phrases? If not, shut the fucck up before I forcefully shut it up for you.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by lesbiconverter: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2023
richidinho:

Reno Omokri
Femi Fani Kayode
Lauretta Onochie
Deji Adeyanju

Adamu Garba
Festus Keyamo lipsrsealed
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by ALFADOS(m): 10:58am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:
But finally, all of you supposed Christians who have so far commented have said nothing about the substance of his message o!

Una juss dey shalaye everywhere take dey dodge the matter because it exposes the shallowness of your religion.

Hypocrites!
Truth is always bitter
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by jahsharon: 10:59am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

All the words he put up there are English words. The bible wasn't written in English, rather, it was written in Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

Please find the Hebrew equivalent in the Bible or shut the fucck up
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by jrusky(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2023
DrGoodman:
Pastor Reno Omokri will very readily convert to Islam this very moment, but not for the right reasons of piety or satisfying his religious cravings, he will convert just to be given something to eat.

So far, everyone has ignored his childish tantrums. grin

Peter Obi made him look like a fool, refusing to give him anything to chew back after months of abusing the innocent man. Then he turned to igbos, and they all ignored him like a leper, he even started revising the civil war history, but like an infected Ebola patient, everyone ignored him again.

Please help reno, he's going to run mad soon if nobody responds to him grin

What always baffles me about you obidient is how your brain works.

Omokri as usual shook the table istead for you to focus on his confused statement you diverted into mentioning Obi name. Pls what has obi name or Omokri not be given chop money relevant to what he said?
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by Hanndye: 11:02am On Sep 24, 2023
BoldBrainz:

Hypocrites!
But is there the word 'Christians' in the Bible? If there is, then that's enough.
Re: Find Any Three Of These Words In The Scripture And Win $100,000 – Reno by JIBO4REAL(m): 11:09am On Sep 24, 2023
flexyrule:
Lol

Reno is a goat.

Give us Greek, Biblical Hebrew and Biblical Aramaic.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

False Evidence Against Apostle Johnson Suleman REVEALED. / 2015 Prophecies By Apostle Johnson Suleman / How Has Prophet TB Joshua's Ministry Touched Your Life?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.