Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,412 members, 7,830,095 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:03 PM

Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election (21567 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Isuikwuato Fed Const: Tribunal Sacks LP's Amobi Ogar, Affirms APC's Onyejeocha / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Access03(m): 7:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Focusmind:
I earlier said it, LP may not have any member left in the national assembly after all the tribunal sittings. They hurriedly rushed their primary elections, bypassing certain electoral act rules which petitioners are using to their advantage. I don't know what Abiodun Johnson, the APC candidate for the Isolo/Oshodi federal constituency is still waiting for. He should use technicalities to "get" back the mandate from the LP guy. If We are to be Objective, Abiodun Johnson, the APC candidate and former representative of the constituency, did extremely well for the constituency in his first term before loosing to the LP candidate.

Engr. Johnson na correct man, just sameas his previous Rep- Hon. Muniru Hakeem! But the EluuP caught up with him. He needs to reclaim that mandate o!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by 2tpick: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2023
Democracy is supposed to be of the people, bu the people and for the people. But in Nigeria when the people speak, the courts will drown their voice based on technicalities. Now the winner of such judgments will be only loyal to the courts and not to the people cos according he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Look at Hope uzodinma in imo state, he has no regards for imolites.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by richeeyo(m): 7:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
If it were an Igbo that won the predincy and was doing this to Yoruba groups like lawmakers to traditional rulers, how would the Yoruba people feel. Let's remember,no one would be on stage forever. Kano is about to be set on fire because of cultist interests of people close to their graves wanting to drag innocent young lives to the grave. The PDP was never this mischievous. Never
This is exactly what i was saying, they have turn it to an Army igbo party

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Hotfreezing: 7:17am On Sep 25, 2023
2tpick:
Democracy is supposed to be of the people, bu the people and for the people. But in Nigeria when the people speak, the courts will drown their voice based on technicalities. Now the winner of such judgments will be only loyal to the courts and not to the people cos according he snatched victory from the jaws of defeat. Look at Hope uzodinma in imo state, he has no regards for imolites.

Same thing with that stupid Peter Obi who won his first Governorship victory through the courts. He was a very useless Governor. Same thing he did after he was impeached and reinstated by the court, he became more useless.

Now, he is trying to get Presidency through the courts. He's a failure already.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by SonOfDSoil01: 7:21am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
If it were an Igbo that won the predincy and was doing this to Yoruba groups like lawmakers to traditional rulers, how would the Yoruba people feel. Let's remember,no one would be on stage forever. Kano is about to be set on fire because of cultist interests of people close to their graves wanting to drag innocent young lives to the grave. The PDP was never this mischievous. Never
must you cry babies cry over everything? Or how ibo and Lagos follow relate for this news? Ibo =Se while Yoruba=Lagos, no go die untop another man matter oo

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by AbuTwins: 7:23am On Sep 25, 2023
Many didn't read the post but are quick to type their bigotry here!

Some are with the mentality that APC should never win anywhere except when it's Father Alia.

Read the article!

The case is clear!

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by magzey: 7:24am On Sep 25, 2023
limeta:
APC winning all election tribunal cases
Nigerians are the most cowardly people on earth .
Only God knows how the survived APC Buhari.
You only read in your Backyard what happen in Benue,Delta,Jos,Kano senate,etc did APC.also won?

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by xperiencelove(m): 7:24am On Sep 25, 2023
kereman1:

Pls highlight them pls.

I see you want to know more.

When I also heard that Fashina story after the election, I laughed. Even LP didn't know he doesn't have any educational certificate on time until few days to election. So they just substituted him with Doharty. Such late substitution can only happen if the flag bearer is deceased. LP does not have any adequate preparation until Obi joined them. Obi should have joined another organized party like Accord but he also want to use NLC in the electioneering.

5 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:27am On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Abuja is superior to your state I guess.

You are a second class citizen to a citizen of Abuja I guess

Rain or Sun doesn't shines in Abuja I guess.

As a citizen of Nigeria, you will need some documents to travel to Abuja I guess.

Them give Abuja State a Governor, Senators and House of Assembly members, local Government Chairmen and councilors....

Also build a Government house for the Governor and his workers....

Hope you are ready for that
Sometimes we should ask questions why something is kept the way it is, but APC party came and upturned the Judiciary to favour the party....

If Abuja is not Superior , why is Abuja not called Abuja State

Why is Abuja with no Governor? senator or House of Assembly members

Have you heard of or seen any Government house in Abuja State?

Have you seen how corruption and lies have led you to just because you support a party of Impunity and lies....?
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by 7lives: 7:31am On Sep 25, 2023
Fadddd:
Since you've admitted an IPOB who was sacked, then I suggest the let every Obi pipu Goan contest in Anambra. Eko niwo'n pebi!

Chai

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by BENEAMATA: 7:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Abuja is superior to your state I guess.

You are a second class citizen to a citizen of Abuja I guess

Rain or Sun doesn't shines in Abuja I guess.

As a citizen of Nigeria, you will need some documents to travel to Abuja I guess.

Help us ask him oh . And as a product of failed night school tutorials , the clown truly reads 36 and 1 to be 361 and not 37 . Happy sit at home to them all while i say happy new working days to the other parts of Nigeria .

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by xperiencelove(m): 7:35am On Sep 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Them give Abuja State a Governor, Senators and House of Assembly members, local Government Chairmen and councilors....

Somebody must have lied to you about Abuja. Go and read more about Abuja and stop listening to lies from politicians and their lawyers that are looking for money to feed their families.

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by emperor863(m): 7:43am On Sep 25, 2023
tesppidd:
Judiciary..
Judiciary..
Judiciary..

APC about to grab all they lost in Lagos on election day through the judiciary.

Elections and electoral processes are guided and determined by laws and sound reasoning. They are not determined by emotions or nsogu nsogbuism of political illiterates.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Omookunnimi(m): 7:46am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Did you read the post at all? If you do, did you understand? If you do, why are you reason with emotion rather than the fact on ground before the justices passed their judgement. Is it that it doesn't favour you that was why you let emotion over-rule your sence of reasoning? By the way which Kano is about to be set on fire? Wake up.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by tinsel: 7:47am On Sep 25, 2023
The problem Labor party is currently suffering in the judiciary is they refused to obey the laws believing they can do anything.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by tesppidd: 7:51am On Sep 25, 2023
emperor863:

Elections and electoral processes are guided and determined by laws and sound reasoning. They are not determined by emotions or nsogu nsogbuism of political illiterates.
This one actually believes anything good can come out of this corrupt, tribalistic, nepotistic shithole of a zoo called Nigeria...

No be only laws and sound reasoning.. grin

Stay there make pant dey wear you!
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 7:51am On Sep 25, 2023
xperiencelove:

Somebody must have lied to you about Abuja. Go and read more about Abuja and stop listening to lies from politicians and their lawyers that are looking for money to feed their families.

Oga , do you have a Governor, Senators or State House of Assembly members in Abuja?

If No...tell me why it is so pls

Atleast back up the fact that Abuja is not Superior...

Just give me reasons why there are no such things and why Abuja State can't enjoy such possessions....

Am also happy the case didn't stop at Tribunal, let Supreme Court also tell us how Abuja is a dot in Nigeria and label them a Terrorist state as well....
Then let Abuja Indigenes ask for their State Governor ....lols

What APC can't do , will never be done again....
Remember, Dollar is now #1005 per
I liter of Gas is #1085
1 liter of Fuel is #620 to be #950 soon
Cooking Gas will hit #1000 by December

All these where achieved by your Evil party of APC Government since 2015.....

And you are here defending them simply because you are a Yoruba Man with sophiscated Politics of pretence and lies...
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by jrusky(m): 7:53am On Sep 25, 2023
That is just the beginning I told them 2 days ago we will totally and fatally annihilate anything LP in SW and the North because of Obi till LP ask him to leave their party.

If the Amuwo guy appeal we will still thrash him out. I have no issue with Labour as a party but that political and moral bad influence called Obi is my problem, ever since he was a governor I hate him till date and I'm unrepentant about it and nothing his goats sons of the beast called obidients can do about it.

Oga that was running his mouth 2 days ago I want to announce to you and your fellow obidient cowars "we are in Lagos now we came in through different direction to defend our nation from you notorious political a s s holes willing and praying for our dear nation to collapse, God won't allow you. If dem born una papa wella after today's judgement in Lagos make mistake to protest then see shege.

Nigeria will not fall, Nigeria will rise, the lost glory shall be return and Tinubu will rule for 8 good years and Sanwo will complete his 2nd term in office. Take it or leave it.

We are waiting.............we dey Lag in numbers now oga we dey wait for you. Shey una no wan peace ba? We dey wait....

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Psady(m): 7:56am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

I'm not igbo. But I dare to say the truth regardless of who benefits from the truth. Anyways, I thank God in not Yoruba, the shame would have been too much for me to bear. I can't bring myself to such shamelessness
What has shame got to do with this write up , or region /bigotry .The law was made for a purpose and it has come to bite those who felt they could cut corners to get to the corridors of powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by BENEAMATA: 7:57am On Sep 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Sometimes we should ask questions why something is kept the way it is, but APC party came and upturned the Judiciary to favour the party....

Have you seen how corruption and lies have led you to just because you support a party of Impunity and lies....?
By both the letter of the law and the spirit of the law , pray , tell , how the " AND " between 36 state and FCT means separate , different , e.t c . What is 36 LP members and a supreme court judge be referred to regardless of the fact the judge is not a party member ? You say ? 37 of them . 36 pupil AND their Head teacher makes 37 of them . From primary one to sss3 , " And " means plus , it joins two TOGETHER . How you all university graduates , and masters degree holder got the same " AND " to mean " separate from " in your respective alma mater is a thing of mystery .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Masterito(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2023
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Clinton14(m): 7:58am On Sep 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Hatred can make people stark raving mad!
How can any reasonable person believes this trash?
Have you seen this type of law that elevate a part of the country more than others anywhere in the world?
You guys are too far gone!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by aswani(m): 7:59am On Sep 25, 2023
richeeyo:

This is exactly what i was saying, they have turn it to an Army igbo party

Peter Obi not complaining about Simon Ekpa and the mayhem that one is unleashing in ala Igbo suggests to me that Peter Obi might be the political arm of the same organisation that Simon Ekpa heads the military arm.

Labour Party might just be a facade of sorts.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by vacanci: 8:00am On Sep 25, 2023
limeta:
APC winning all election tribunal cases
Nigerians are the most cowardly people on earth .
Only God knows how the survived APC Buhari.

This is a complete bias statement. Statement like this (APC WINNING ALL) makes me wonder how people view things.

When governor Bala Mohammed of PDP won at tribunal, when Enugu governor of PDP won at tribunal, when Plateau Governor of PDP won at tribunal and a host of others, you did't see those as PDP abi? What about Zamfara governor who is also PDP that won and APC petition struck out?

continue

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by chloedogie(m): 8:08am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Smh. Bigotry has finished the youths. And.Tinubu deserves to be in power forgetting the law is fully clear about 25% in FCT

You still dey ontop this Abuja 25%? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. A city that we have put our very own candidate and beloved Mr Wike as the governor? Dey play ooo. Even Obi don relocate go back onitsha running his business from there and una supporters still dey cry. 2027 will be a final nail on your cries and noises. By 2031 when Shettima comes in, that one no dey tolerate your excesses like Tinubu does poo. Talk anyhow, na either kuje or alagbon.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by RapistOnBail: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Lol. You guys are irredeemable... grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Paragon22: 8:09am On Sep 25, 2023
KingKO22:

You can't even win in d first instance πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

Ojukwu lost Senate sit as popular as he was

No IPOB terrorists as Nigeria president πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ€£

I guess Awolowo was a terrorist too cos he couldn't win the presidency.

Una go just carry bigotry for head because una person dey power. The maximum Tinubu will stay there is 8 years. He won't remain forever. Someone else might come and do the same thing to you and by then, you already approved of it by what you're doing now.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by RapistOnBail: 8:11am On Sep 25, 2023
jrusky:
That is just the beginning I told them 2 days ago we will totally and fatally annihilate anything LP in SW and the North because of Obi till LP ask him to leave their party.

If the Amuwo guy appeal we will still thrash him out. I have no issue with Labour as a party but that political and moral bad influence called Obi is my problem, ever since he was a governor I hate him till date and I'm unrepentant about it and nothing his goats sons of the beast called obidients can do about it.

Oga that was running his mouth 2 days ago I want to announce to you and your fellow obidient cowars "we are in Lagos now we came in through different direction to defend our nation from you notorious political a s s holes willing and praying for our dear nation to collapse, God won't allow you. If dem born una papa wella after today's judgement in Lagos make mistake to protest then see shege.

Nigeria will not fall, Nigeria will rise, the lost glory shall be return and Tinubu will rule for 8 good years and Sanwo will complete his 2nd term in office. Take it or leave it.

We are waiting.............we dey Lag in numbers now oga we dey wait for you. Shey una no wan peace ba? We dey wait....
Calm down chief... Everything na cruise

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by xperiencelove(m): 8:13am On Sep 25, 2023
ArcSEMPECJ:

Oga , do you have a Governor, Senators or State House of Assembly members in Abuja?

If No...tell me why it is so pls

Atleast back up the fact that Abuja is not Superior...

Just give me reasons why there are no such things and why Abuja State can't enjoy such possessions....

Am also happy the case didn't stop at Tribunal, let Supreme Court also tell us how Abuja is a dot in Nigeria and label them a Terrorist state as well....
Then let Abuja Indigenes ask for their State Governor ....lols

What APC can't do , will never be done again....
Remember, Dollar is now #1005 per
I liter of Gas is #1085
1 liter of Fuel is #620 to be #950 soon
Cooking Gas will hit #1000 by December

All these where achieved by your Evil party of APC Government since 2015.....

And you are here defending them simply because you are a Yoruba Man with sophiscated Politics of pretence and lies...

The entire Abuja was a bush before, that is why it was referred to as virgin land in 80s when the planning started and those that were met on the land was moved to neighboring states. How many real Abuja indigene have you met in person before? 2023 is the fourth time issue of 25% of Abuja will be determined by court within 1999 and now. A set of people that took FG to court in 2021 or 2022 about Abuja were Nnamdi and Okoro were fine that year. In 2023 as well, Anyaegbunam Okoye, David Adzer, Jeffery Ucheh, Osang Paul and Chibuike Nwachukwu all claiming Abuja indigene were also fine by court for taking frivolity to court.

That was the same reason Obi and Atiku lawyers were also fined about Abuja status because as a SAN, they can't claim not to know about Abuja history and the previous cases already established by a court of competent jurisdiction.

If I may ask you, how does Amuwo-Odofin election relate to Abuja? Court cases are not won on emotions.
Also, living a better life does not determined by dollar and if you want to disagree, tell me one thing you or other people have done when a dollar was less than 200 naira that you guys can't do again now.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Rebelutionary: 8:16am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Smh. Bigotry has finished the youths. And.Tinubu deserves to be in power forgetting the law is fully clear about 25% in FCT
Nairalan lawyer weldone! So we should tow your nonsensical interpretation of the law abi? Your uncles are in court and will be trashed again because of an obviously clear law that you n your cotravellers chose to deliberately twist to pander to some inane agender that has failed already!!
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by jrusky(m): 8:24am On Sep 25, 2023
RapistOnBail:

Calm down chief... Everything na cruise

Bro I understand but you see that guy I have issue with him. Initially I wasn't really that much angry with Obi, I only made a suggestion when obidient came on board i only told them to please calm down the next thing that guy told me is he will "behead me" if I refused to support obi or I keep quiet that was when the final line were drawn between me and him, obi and anything obidients and its fight to finish for someone to threaten me? Mbannu, I will fight you till death so pls just allow me and him.

If dem him papa wella make hin come out to fulfil his promise today....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:32am On Sep 25, 2023
tesppidd:
Judiciary..
Judiciary..
Judiciary..

APC about to grab all they lost in Lagos on election day through the judiciary.
Una go cry tire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Reuben Abati’s 50th Birthday Party / Osun Rerun: 16 Suspected Fake Election Observers Arrested By The Police / Tolu Ogunlesi And Shehu Sani Slam Each Other On Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.