Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,307 members, 7,829,719 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:00 AM

Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election (21561 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Isuikwuato Fed Const: Tribunal Sacks LP's Amobi Ogar, Affirms APC's Onyejeocha / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by limeta(f): 8:00am On Sep 26, 2023
Gandrova:
I guess you are on your period to type this trash. What has judiciary judgement has to do with Survival of human being?

If you dont want me to tell on or insult your mother stay away from my mention
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by limeta(f): 8:03am On Sep 26, 2023
jeff1607:

Easy for you to say behind a phone and anonymous. Not all Nigerians are cowards

Have you ever been arrested by the police?

Have you ever staged a protest?

Beaten or cajoled by the men in black to obtain your personal effects. If anyone should be called a coward it should be you. Easy for someone to say when you don't have any presence on the internet.

Aah criminal
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by sreamsense: 8:22am On Sep 26, 2023
DaTruths:

You know Tinubu can't perform, but due to Tribalism you supported him.
Now he has turned everything upside down.

And you will somehow want Nigeria to work, na people like una make whites they call blacks monkey.
Tinubu won't perform, right? To you, only 3rd class Obi will perform by sending us back to era of "go and verify". Keep deceiving yourself only! Nigerians had used their votes to group him to 3rd position he truely belongs
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by DaTruths: 9:01am On Sep 26, 2023
sreamsense:

Tinubu won't perform, right? To you, only 3rd class Obi will perform by sending us back to era of "go and verify". Keep deceiving yourself only! Nigerians had used their votes to group him to 3rd position he truely belongs

Only Obi is what Nigeria needs at the moment.

Enjoy Tinubu's paradise
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Gandrova: 9:44am On Sep 26, 2023
limeta:

If you dont want me to tell on or insult your mother stay away from my mention
If you respect your parents, you won't insult others own
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by limeta(f): 5:54am On Sep 27, 2023
Gandrova:
If you respect your parents, you won't insult others own

So dont call on your self
How you know i got parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos: PDP Presidential Campaign Organization / Ugwuanyi Welcomes Obasanjo As He Leads Brenthurst Team To Enugu (Photos) / Why Senators Wives Opposed Bill To Stop Underage Marriage, Rejected Gender Bill

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.