Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,464 members, 7,830,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election (21569 Views)

Appeal Court Sacks Lagos LP Rep, Olukayode Doherty, Declares APC Winner / Isuikwuato Fed Const: Tribunal Sacks LP's Amobi Ogar, Affirms APC's Onyejeocha / Tribunal Sacks LP's Ngozi Okolie, Returns PDP's Ndudi Elumelu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:33am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
If it were an Igbo that won the predincy and was doing this to Yoruba groups like lawmakers to traditional rulers, how would the Yoruba people feel. Let's remember,no one would be on stage forever. Kano is about to be set on fire because of cultist interests of people close to their graves wanting to drag innocent young lives to the grave. The PDP was never this mischievous. Never
Igbos can never be on stage with this una kind behavior... everywhere una just dey cus wahala ... same outside the country too... una own too much... agidi no be many things

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:34am On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

The sacking is very well in order. Evidence plenty so no need to explain
Lolz

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2023
sreamsense:
If anyone doesn't understand the meaning of labouring in vain, just ask LP aka Elupee. They only made noise for nothing, many of the candidates LP presented were just accidental political candidate to fill the space. We warned them, but unfortunately they didn't listen to the voice of elders especially that noise maker called PrinceofLagos who likes queuing behind what some people will call "Political-failure candidate"
They want to reap where they did not sow... several decades of hardwork them wan do am withing months ... make them dey play go... structure is in politics... it's a gradual process ... No be by jumping up and down

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:36am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Smh. Bigotry has finished the youths. And.Tinubu deserves to be in power forgetting the law is fully clear about 25% in FCT
Go sleep abeg

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:37am On Sep 25, 2023
KingKO22:
It's our turn 🤣😂🤣

Awalokan

When Obituary won his first election by sacking the sitting governor no one cry o 🤣😂🤣
You dey mind them...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

I said and I repeat, "no need to explain" evidences abound
Baba no stress your sef for am ooo... he go still argue... them no dey learn

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Wasky101: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
If it were an Igbo that won the predincy and was doing this to Yoruba groups like lawmakers to traditional rulers, how would the Yoruba people feel. Let's remember,no one would be on stage forever. Kano is about to be set on fire because of cultist interests of people close to their graves wanting to drag innocent young lives to the grave. The PDP was never this mischievous. Never
You are either a young individual or very delusional.
God forbid pdp years again or anyone that has pdp genes hiding under labour party.

2007 elections where the winner was ashamed of the electoral result was conducted by pdp.

Peter Obi election tribunal win was under pdp(if you don't understand go and find out circumstances surrounding the case) it was anybody but ngige.

3 senate presidents in one single term was under pdp.

Palm kernels used to vote under pdp in Nigeria.

The level of electoral malpractice under pdp can never be matched. During 2007 election I was serving in Asaba and I was part of inec adhoc staff. Only me press more than 100 ballot papers.
My polling unit had a little over 650 voters, only about 80 came out. The rest nah we press am.

Yearly budget used to be passed in Sept with 4months to the end of d year.

So rest PDP is not that party

2 Likes

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 8:38am On Sep 25, 2023
Benwallt:

Otti is going back to his parlour to read news paper
I dey pity am sha ... make them leave am for them

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:41am On Sep 25, 2023
xperiencelove:

The entire Abuja was a busy before, that is why it was referred to as virgin land in 80s when the planning started and those that were met on the land was moved to neighboring states. How many real Abuja indigene have you met in person before? 2023 is the fourth time issue of 25% of Abuja will be determined by court within 1999 and now. A set of people that took FG to court in 2021 or 2022 about Abuja were Nnamdi and Okoro were fine that year. In 2023 as well, Anyaegbunam Okoye, David Adzer, Jeffery Ucheh, Osang Paul and Chibuike Nwachukwu all claiming Abuja indigene were also fine by court for taking frivolity to court.

That was the same reason Obi and Atiku lawyers were also fined about Abuja status because as a SAN, they can't claim not to know about Abuja history and the previous cases already established by a court of competent jurisdiction.

If I may ask you, how does Amuwo-Odofin election relate to Abuja? Court cases are not won on emotions.
Also, living a better life does not determined by dollar and if you want to disagree, tell me on thing you or other people have done when a dollar was less than 200 naira that you guys can't do again now.

Hmmmm, can you see how you are contradicting yourself here
Fisrtly....Abuja was a bush
Secondly.....those that were found there , were taken to neighboring State...
( So to cancel your statement, I will say it that, Abuja has Indigenes and it was not the whole of Abuja that was developed so there are still Indigenes of Abuja living in Abuja before and after planning Abuja...

Of all the names you mentioned that Petitioned the cases, none has an Hausa name, so it cancels the fact that you tried to portray here, inshort it is weightless and waste of time to being such names as evidence that Abuja has no Indigenes .....

I never mentioned Amuwo-Odofon here, I only picked where you trying to confuse and convince someone that Abuja is not Superior...

On the issue of Dollar rise , is quite a shame for you to say such a low key defence words on that issue, I never knew someone can still come out to defend the APC Government on issues of their failed Governance.......(so shameful )

Are you sure you are in Nigeria ?

Let me dust off some dusts in your reasoning capacity....
When Dollar was 1$= #196 -#200
I remember 1 tin of Three crowns milk was #80 then..
Now the same Tin of Milk is #650

Even you that is supporting nonsense, how have you been coping ?

Can't believe you will defend this Nonsense....
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by johnjose68: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:

Did I hear you say if

It can never be....ig.bo winning the presidency..president or whatever?

This is not 1966 oooo. cheesy
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by AK481(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2023
Pre election matters hmmmm.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by pacespot(m): 8:48am On Sep 25, 2023
That presidential tribunal has set the tone that it is now courts that are choosing Nigerian leaders, not the votes by Nigerian people.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by jeff1607(m): 8:49am On Sep 25, 2023
limeta:
APC winning all election tribunal cases
Nigerians are the most cowardly people on earth .
Only God knows how the survived APC Buhari.

Easy for you to say behind a phone and anonymous. Not all Nigerians are cowards

Have you ever been arrested by the police?

Have you ever staged a protest?

Beaten or cajoled by the men in black to obtain your personal effects. If anyone should be called a coward it should be you. Easy for someone to say when you don't have any presence on the internet.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by MatrixCircle: 8:50am On Sep 25, 2023
Fashina didn't present the minimum academic qualifications grin grin grin ;. but Tinubu presented a forged academic qualification and he is still the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by otabuko(m): 8:54am On Sep 25, 2023
ItisWell22:
Wahala!

At this pace, e be like sey them go soon sack Alex Otti.
Never
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Hotfreezing: 8:58am On Sep 25, 2023
limeta:
APC winning all election tribunal cases
Nigerians are the most cowardly people on earth .
Only God knows how the survived APC Buhari.

We are going to wipe out LP in Lagos.
No chance for a party of animals and bigots on our Lagos.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Hotfreezing: 8:59am On Sep 25, 2023
pacespot:
That presidential tribunal has set the tone that it is now courts that are choosing Nigerian leaders, not the votes by Nigerian people.

Was it not the court that declared Peter Obi as Anambra Governor during his first term?

Many of you are either ignorant, lack knowledge of history or are outrightly daft.

1 Like

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by emperor863(m): 9:02am On Sep 25, 2023
tesppidd:
This one actually believes anything good can come out of this corrupt, tribalistic, nepotistic shithole of a zoo called Nigeria...

No be only laws and sound reasoning.. grin

Stay there make pant dey wear you!

You see what I mean? Nigeria is a corrupt, tribalistic, shithole, zoo because a confused tribal/religious bigot was appropriately rejected at the polls.

Your wailing period remains seven years and eight months.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by tesppidd: 9:04am On Sep 25, 2023
Fearyourcreator:

Una go cry tire
I heard you bought fuel for 250 and exchanged your dollar for 400 yesterday.

Abeg show me the place,, here they are telling me 600 for fuel and 1k for dollar.

Pls help a fellow Nigerian.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by tesppidd: 9:07am On Sep 25, 2023
emperor863:

You see what I mean? Nigeria is a corrupt, tribalistic, shithole, zoo because a confused tribal/religious bigot was appropriately rejected at the polls.

Your wailing period remains seven years and eight months.
Rejected at the polls?

See what I mean?

You call what happened at Mahmoud:s INEC polls?

Anyone should win an election but let the election be conducted fairly.

May your life and that of your family be as organized and as fair as INEC conducted the 2023 general elections.

Say Amen to this.

Say Amen.
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Phantom233: 9:18am On Sep 25, 2023
I noticed 99% of the tribunal rulings is in favor of the cursed inclined Apc party
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Duru009(m): 9:23am On Sep 25, 2023
This one nah Daylight ROBBERY......
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by enemyofprogress: 9:30am On Sep 25, 2023
Tinubu 1- 0 Obi grin grin grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:37am On Sep 25, 2023
Deco7:
Well good thing that won't happen grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Emekaonline: 9:45am On Sep 25, 2023
tesppidd:
Judiciary..
Judiciary..
Judiciary..

APC about to grab all they lost in Lagos on election day through the judiciary.

The same way Peter pandora grabbed his lost election in Anambra through the same judiciary. Hahahahaha
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ada9ja(f): 9:57am On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

Shatap with your worthless prayer.

Isn't it ghe same technicality your Ekute and you are banking on?

Lols okute ko, nkume ni...

Anybody that oppose the devilish party APC and it's stupid supporters, the person is a LP party supporter...

The truth is that this election made it easier to know that some set of people are deliberately foolish
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Minjim: 10:00am On Sep 25, 2023
This is how Peter Obi disqualified all LP candidates.

Labour Party had already done its primaries before Peter Obi decamped.
When he came to LP he started installing igbo and celebrities as the party's candidate in most parts of Lagos.
This is one of the consequences
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Roboto11: 10:03am On Sep 25, 2023
ada9ja:

Lols okute ko, nkume ni...

Anybody that oppose the devilish party APC and it's stupid supporters, the person is a LP party supporter...

The truth is that this election made it easier to know that some set of people are deliberately foolish

Shatap.

You would deny Peter 3 times before the cock crows.

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Minjim: 10:04am On Sep 25, 2023
kereman1:

Pls highlight them pls.

Most of the candidates that contested the election were installed by Peter Obi.
They are all candidates that emerged through a second primary.
The authentic candidates were those of the first primary

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by ada9ja(f): 10:19am On Sep 25, 2023
Roboto11:

Shatap.

You would deny Peter 3 times before the cock crows.

grin

I support him with my life not the party, I supported him against a drug dealer, a controversial candidate, a killer of youths and those that oppose, a kingpin and a failure
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Roboto11: 10:30am On Sep 25, 2023
ada9ja:

I support him with my life not the party, I supported him against a drug dealer, a controversial candidate, a killer of youths and those that oppose, a kingpin and a failure

As authentic as your gender.

Fake.

grin
Re: Tribunal Sacks LP, Declares APC Winner Of Amuwo-Odofin Assembly Election by Fearyourcreator: 10:43am On Sep 25, 2023
tesppidd:
I heard you bought fuel for 250 and exchanged your dollar for 400 yesterday.

Abeg show me the place,, here they are telling me 600 for fuel and 1k for dollar.

Pls help a fellow Nigerian.
All these is just for sometimes... it's the people that's making this things difficult... cus many ofthe masses eat from this increase

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why South-east Lost Senate Presidency - Okorocha / Photos From Reuben Abati’s 50th Birthday Party / Nigerians Will Soon Commend Jonathan For His Sincerity Of Purpose In Gov–dokpesi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.