Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,244 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen (40459 Views)

See The Text My Boyfriend Sent Me: Did He Actually Love Me? / I'm 30yrs Male In Love With A 19yrs Old / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by toxtimmy: 7:38pm On Sep 24, 2023
Are you guys mentally okay?

She is 19... how old is the boyfriend?... they were together for 3 years, so she was 16 when they started dating, so again how old is the boyfriend?

There are people that would pay your mama $ to sleep with a goat, pig or dog, does that absolve the people of this nonsense even if your mama was a willing participant at 16 yrs old or even at a 100 yrs old?

People like una are worst than ritualist...

Malroux:
I tire for these people. They have never own up to anything problem. They will offend you and will still be playing the victim.

2 Likes

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by bigiyaro(m): 7:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Started fucking at 16, to the extent of packing into his house, am sure she disowned her parents for warning her, cos her senses were then blocked by big pri.ck. Now her eye don clear. I rather be childless than having a stu..pid daughter.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by jaxxy(m): 8:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:
Why are Nigerian men this evil sad God knows I will poison him to death.

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Foolish randy men everywhere!!!
Evil men everywhere!!!

men are wicked and men are also good. people
are wicked not one gender alone.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by gidjah(m): 8:07pm On Sep 24, 2023
Promiscuity in that region is on the record high.As soon as most girls clock 12 over there , they are already super active with men. parental failure is also very high in that region, parent around can hardly account for the whereabout of thier kids,then I found out that this 'house girl' system is very rampant in the SS o !! So you find the average under age girl stranded running around aimlessly to no where..no future, no purpose,that's why the boys over there take advantage of the very teenage age group.Go to SS and see school drop out due to unwanted pregnancy,u go fear.As a NYSC student,if you want to last in good health ,you would have to do away the way ward system you find there,else you either become a father before you leave become a carrier to go with.
Rucheen:
Ukwu nnu

At just 19 you have lived with your boyfriend for 3years

Now you're pregnant with a virus and wants compassion. Anyway..
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Memyselfu2009(m): 8:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
To young to be having sex 19 years na wa
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Machinegun91(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
Those holes can never stay with 1 man, who knows if she contacted the HIV from another man and infected the innocent boyfriend? Women are wicked and manipulative
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by barinedan(m): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
No matter how you love a man, never move into his house if he has not paid your dowry
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by EroticJane(f): 8:27pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

You can’t purposely infect me with HIV and go scot free. You don’t joke with my kind of person!!

Evil men everywhere!!!
but at the age of 19 you are cohabiting with a guy you called your boyfriend, you opened your legs for him to use you without protection, then you see nothing wrong with that. it is the man you want to blame and claim innocent.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by kasim155: 8:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
At 19, you have lived with him for 3 years plus, that means she started living with the guy when she was 16yrs. Anyway I wish the very best

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Malroux: 8:33pm On Sep 24, 2023
toxtimmy:
We guys are not mentally okay?

She is 19... how old is the boyfriend?... they were together for 3 years, so she was 16 when they started dating, so again how old is the boyfriend?

There are people that would pay my mama and my sister$ to sleep with a goat, pig or dog, does that absolve the people of this nonsense even if my mama and sister was a willing participant at 16 yrs old or even at a 100 yrs old?

People like my mad father are worst than ritualist...

Nawa o.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Xkale1996(m): 8:45pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!
mind you not all men are evil
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Breadnote: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling).depression.low self esteem. addiction.recovery from heart break.how to find the right spouse/partner.how to live a happy life.how to be successful in life. how to be be focused in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Breadnote: 8:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Breadnote:
Talk to a psychologist.(for counselling).depression.low self esteem. addiction.recovery from heart break.how to find the right spouse/partner.how to live a happy life.how to be successful in life. how to be be focused in life.phone-08063261018.whatsapp-07062106186
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Breadnote: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
[quote author=Breadnote post=125998547][/quote]
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by AmancalledGod: 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Baby I like it raw, now see where it has landed you nonsense people

Both you
Your boyfriend
The good Samaritan ohh
The commissioner
All of you are all mad
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Ficeo(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Rucheen:
Ukwu nnu

At just 19 you have lived with your boyfriend for 3years

Now you're pregnant with a virus and wants compassion. Anyway..
She started dating at the age of 16 when her mates are still at school studying to write WAEC and JAMB. Ije uwa!
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Tzar(m): 8:47pm On Sep 24, 2023
Only if he is the sole sex partner who deflowered her, can I hold the boyfriend responsible. If she has multiple sex partners like most girls these days, I can’t believe the girl.
These days, one has to be careful what story to believe when told by a female!
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by NOwazobia: 8:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Gee64:
Your hatred for men wets your pants anytime you have the opportunity to melt down on them.
Take it easy baby. You always meet the wrong men.
Nigerian men are the most romantic in the world. You need to see how South African ladies lust after our cucumber size preeks.

We demand an apology from you on this forum otherwise we would starve you of sex.
She did not hate men, it's the only thing that gives her the attention she could masturbate to on Nairaland.

A man is the one sponsoring her lifestyle offline, and equally violently fawk her regularly offline.

Na attention she dey look for.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by KingLion007(m): 9:04pm On Sep 24, 2023
Dexy4yah:
Her boyfriend will go around now and be infecting girls with HIV.

Thesame girls will go around infecting other guys with HIV..

Na waooo
That's why you should protect yourself at all cost. No Protection No sex period.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by streetsoldier1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

What if she is lieing , what if she has been caught cheating and later discovered to be positive due to her promiscous ways
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by riczy(m): 9:08pm On Sep 24, 2023
My take: At 19 years old u already cohabited for 3 years and with how many abortion? Where are our parents who disciplined us! This generation has lost it. At dt age I was in 200L brightening my future. Kudos to my parents, God bless YOU.
#Take responsibility.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by vickydevoka(m): 9:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
I remember my homies too. Men are their own problem.
A woman's greatest tool is her body not her brain. They as far as inserting fat in the bum and modifying their body to get wat they want. Even if you are able to overcome their big ass n boobs how many men can? They use it to get what ever they want through men
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by hdrifter11: 9:17pm On Sep 24, 2023
Haaaa

See rubbish talk o
You fornicated and got served double double
You are here blaming your innocent boyfriend

grin grin grin
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Malroux: 9:34pm On Sep 24, 2023
vickydevoka:

A woman's greatest tool is her body not her brain. They as far as inserting fat in the bum and modifying their body to get wat they want. Even if you are able to overcome their big ass n boobs how many men can? They use it to get what ever they want through men
Exactly. That's what God gave them to survive this life. Minus that no one will look at them.

1 Like

Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by PoliteActivist: 9:41pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

We should start using the word "perveted" instead of "randy". That word trivializes it.
It ought be: "Evil perverted men everywhere!"
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by DemonAngel(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
The love have japa
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Shyboyk(m): 9:46pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jeon:
Stay away from dick, some of you ladies won't listen and will join your abusers to call us haters and bitter feminists.

Like u hv been staying away from divk right
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by Shyboyk(m): 9:54pm On Sep 24, 2023
dre11:

https://thenationonlineng.net/my-boyfriend-sent-me-packing-after-infecting-me-with-hiv-says-pregnant-19-year-old-girl/

From the age of 16 u have been with this guy nacking up and down now him do over nack to the extent that him privk don turn normal level or maybe too small so u went for the cassava that would bring joy and in so doing u gave innocent chibuike HIV now baba find out say the olori bu ru ku done spoil him life so him use him left leg kick am out of the house and now she is claiming victim …

This is the real story if una like make una no believe
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by matm: 10:01pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

Poison someone because of HIV?
If only u knew dt d number of people living with HIV in Nigeria is uncountable including some members of ur family and u, except u are out of sex entirely, and u dergoes HIV test regularly, to be sure u don't have it.
Many kids even got it from their parents.
May God heal the land.
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by josilcool(m): 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2023
19 years old girl has been in a relationship for 3 years..?
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by stormborn28(m): 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2023
Jennyclay:

Evil men everywhere!!!

by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 1:37pm
When u open ur kpekus make he nack u raw, u no tell us. carry ur cross
Re: My Boyfriend Sent Me Packing After Infecting Me With HIV; Pregnant 19yrs Teen by vickydevoka(m): 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2023
Malroux:
Exactly. That's what God gave them to survive this life. Minus that no one will look at them.
Exactly. They have nothing to offer in this era.
If you get money, women must toast you. Whether u post picture or not them go locate you .
As I private reach, more than 5 ladies don't toast me since last year way I don de touch small money.
On all you do try get money.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ladies Is Playing Hard To Get Now Obsolete? / 8 Years Of Relationship And Not Even A Proposal From My Boyfriend / My Pre-wedding Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.