Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? (581 Views)

Not All 30yrs Old Ladies Were Approached By Serious Men In Their 20's / Nigerian Women Hate Feminism More Than Men.. True Or False? / Cheating Wives Said To Be Far Deadlier Than Cheating Men. True Or False. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by essentialone(m): 1:43pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ladies were created only for the sexual entertainment and pleasure of men. True or False?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Tallesty1(m): 1:48pm On Sep 24, 2023
essentialone:
Ladies were created only for the sexual entertainment and pleasure of men. True or False?
2023 don dey end and you still think this way?

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by cocolacec(m): 2:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
essentialone:
Female members of your family were created for pleasures of men abi.
Every human is created from a pair of male and female.Every living thing follows this process to ensure continuity of life on earth and save us from extinction.
If female chicken,cows dont exist,how can you have them on your table anytime you want .No human is meant for pleasure.
Sex and food are most needed for continued human existence.Remove the two,humans will go into extinction in no time.

1 Like

Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Kestolove(m): 2:18pm On Sep 24, 2023
U lied
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Tunde835(m): 2:25pm On Sep 24, 2023
As a man women are useless to your life. After the pleasure what do you gain
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by YouandiAllofus: 2:49pm On Sep 24, 2023
I don't blame you for your faulty reasoning. Is as a result of the brainless ones amongst them who only think that the easiest and fastest way out is through their body hence they advertise it indiscriminately online and everywhere else to attract men and their pockets

1 Like

Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by GreatAchiever1: 3:13pm On Sep 24, 2023
I can only agree on two instances
1. Remove the adjective only from your initial statement.
2. Let it be only in the context of marriage.
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by ositadima1(m): 3:55pm On Sep 24, 2023
It is debatable, but your use of language is ambiguous.

When you say "created", are you implying the concept of creationism because not everyone holds that view? Or, do you mean that women are bred to entertain their male counterparts?

If the latter, then it is like saying that some people are bred to serve others.

If you are an employee, then you are bred to serve your employer. As a citizen of Nigeria, you are bred to pay taxes and be docile while the government is squandering the country's resources. You see where I am going? Is that right?
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Oyindidi(f): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tallesty1:
2023 don dey end and you still think this way?
shocked
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Oyindidi(f): 3:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
essentialone:
Don't worry when you grow older you'll understand. Sick kid
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Tallesty1(m): 4:05pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oyindidi:
shocked
Wow.

You appeared today?
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Oyindidi(f): 4:06pm On Sep 24, 2023
Tallesty1:
Wow.

You appeared today?
Yes dearest, longest time
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by essentialone(m): 8:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oyindidi:

who provoke you? be calming down and answer question like a good girl. or you also want to entertain?
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Oyindidi(f): 8:23pm On Sep 24, 2023
essentialone:

who provoke you? be calming down and answer question like a good girl. or you also want to entertain?
If I slap that your uglly face
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by essentialone(m): 8:36pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oyindidi:
If I slap that your uglly face

Na ugly I ugly, I no kill person
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Tallesty1(m): 9:58pm On Sep 24, 2023
Oyindidi:
No quotes grin grin grin

How are you doing?
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by Ikennaford: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2023
ositadima1:
It is debatable, but your use of language is ambiguous.

When you say "created", are you implying the concept of creationism because not everyone holds that view? Or, do you mean that women are bred to entertain their male counterparts?

If the latter, then it is like saying that some people are bred to serve others.

If you are an employee, then you are bred to serve your employer. As a citizen of Nigeria, you are bred to pay taxes and be docile while the government is squandering the country's resources. You see where I am going? Is that right?
You are not Makin sense, everything op said is clear ad true, so go to hell no offense
Re: Ladies Were Created Only For The Sexual Entertainment Of Men. True Or False? by essentialone(m): 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2023
Ikennaford:

You are not Makin sense, everything op said is clear ad true, so go to hell no offense

Finally, we see someone who says the truth like me.

(1) (Reply)

One Part Of My Family Do Too Much Shakara: They Don’t Always Mix Up With Us? / Who Understand This Sign Language?? / Writing About Love--fyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.