Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,135 members, 7,953,503 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 05:37 PM

How To Seduce Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Seduce Women (1487 Views)

Tricks Men Apply To Seduce Women Into Bed / I Don't Know If My Cleaner Is Trying To Seduce Me / See How A Girl In My Compound Decide To Seduce All Passer-bys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2011
Have you always find it difficult to get the woman of your dreams? Then your problems will be solved as long as your are always here.
Re: How To Seduce Women by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
[size=14pt]. . .Stupidity College for the Catastrophically Idiotic! smiley[/size]
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 7:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
To learn how to seduce a woman u must knw d seductive character which r: the rake,the ideal lover,the natural,the coquette,the charmer,the charismatic and d star. If u want 2 knw d meanin of all dis u av 2 keep follown me bt 4 knw i wil xplain D RAKE.
Re: How To Seduce Women by bekay911(f): 8:02pm On Oct 19, 2011
Gosh!! Newbies always seeking for unmerited attention. Annoying tins
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 8:06pm On Oct 19, 2011
A woman neva quite feels desired n appreciatd enough. She wntr attention,but a man is too often distractd n unresponsive. D rake is a great female fantasy figure. When he desires a woman, brief though that moment mayb,he wil go 2d end of d earth 4 her. He may b disloyal,dishonest and amoral,bt dat only adds 2 his appeal. Unlike d normal,cautious male,d rake is delightfully unrestrained,a slav 2 his lov of women. There is d added lure of his reputatn:so many women hav succumbed 2 him,there hs 2b a reazn. Word r a women's weakness,n d rake is a master of seductiv language. Stire a woman's reprezd longings by adaptn d rakes mix of danger n pleasure.2b continues,
Re: How To Seduce Women by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2011
bekay911:

Gosh!! Newbies always seeking for unmerited attention. Annoying tins
[size=14pt]We all were once newbies!. . .[/size] wink
Re: How To Seduce Women by bekay911(f): 8:49pm On Oct 19, 2011
sexkillz:

[size=14pt]We all were once newbies!. . .[/size] wink
Den i bet u seeked for unnecessary attention
Re: How To Seduce Women by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 19, 2011
op ride on. l dey feel u. gonna try this 2moro
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 6:34am On Oct 20, 2011
In seduction there is alwz dilema: 2 seduce u need planin n calculatns,bt if ur victim suspect dat u av ulterior motives,she wil grow defensiv.4damo,if u seems 2b in control,u'l inspire fear instd of desire.there must b an obstacle bt a rake wil alwz solv it easily cos a rake is alwz a slave 2 every woman n as long as she sees his weaknes she wil grow no resistance agains him moreova hw cn she imagn dat he is a hrtls seducer who wil abandon her when he so ardently brave all dangers n obstacles to get to her? Lol. When he pursues a woman,he really is aglow wit desire: d victim senses dis and is inflamd,even despite her self.
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 7:14am On Oct 20, 2011
A rake teaches us simple lesson:intense desire hs a distractn power on a woman. A woman is often defensiv n cn sense insincerity or calculations. Bt if she feels consumd by ur attention,and is confident u'll do anytin 4 ha,sh wil notice ntn els abt u,or wil find a way 2 4gv ur indescrition. Dis is d perfect cover 4 a seducer. D key is 2 show no hesitation,2 abandon all retriants, 2 let ur self go,2 show dat u cn nt control ur self n r fundamentally weak. Do nt worry abt inspirn mistrust,as long as u r d slave 2 ha charms, sh wil nt tink of d aftermath.
Re: How To Seduce Women by Blazing88(f): 7:44am On Oct 20, 2011
what a joke!
Women r diffent.
Wat will work for lady a might not work for lady b.
Pray u jam d right gal with diz,if not u will feel d heel of her shoe on ur head!
Re: How To Seduce Women by francisj(m): 8:46am On Oct 20, 2011
you can try this :

follow the gal from behind and squeeze her a.s.s, when she turn around
tell her you really like her a.s.s and you really feel like b.a.s.h.i.n.g the whole of her juice out.
you can even play Terry G, Na you Apako for her,

He-he-he LOL

hope you come and tell us her reaction

I strongly wish you the best of luck

Lol
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2011
Blazzn it seems u did'nt start dis wit me cos u would av realiz dat i mention different types of seductiv characters n wat am xplainin nw is jst 1 out of them moreova av nt gone 2 seduciv process yet so jst kip follown me beleiv me as tim goes on u'll undastnd me ok.
Re: How To Seduce Women by iice(f): 11:17am On Oct 20, 2011
Too many x's and l's and z's. I no know wetin happen to keyboards around you guys undecided
Re: How To Seduce Women by debosky(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2011
iice:

Too many x's and l's and z's. I no know wetin happen to keyboards around you guys undecided

Text speak is like an epidemic. . . plus the vowels have also disappeared from their keyboards. grin
Re: How To Seduce Women by iice(f): 11:30am On Oct 20, 2011
debosky:

Text speak is like an epidemic. . . plus the vowels have also disappeared from their keyboards. grin
Serious ooo.  People sound slow this way.
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
To play d rake, d most obvious requirement is d ability 2 let urself go, 2 draw a woman in2 d kind of purely sensual moment in which past n future lose meanin.u most b able 2 abandon urself 2d moment
Re: How To Seduce Women by Rexsul: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
D rake neva worries abt a woman's resistance 2 him,or 4 dat matter abt any oda obstacle in his path,a husband, a physical barrier. Resistance is only d spur of his desire, enflaming him all d more. Remember: if no resistance or obstacles face u,u must create them. No seduction cn proceed without them.
Re: How To Seduce Women by Nobody: 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2011
[size=14pt] . . . . . Like play like play. . . [/size]

(1) (Reply)

Having Mixed Feelings About Him Getting This Shell Job Now Because.............. / Ladies: Do Something / Advice For The Ladies......

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.