Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,834 members, 7,817,446 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore (60688 Views)

What Are The Advantages Of Not Falling In Love? / Akwa Ibom Dudes Are Violent Like White Men / Do Ladies Thinks Cool Dudes Are Stupid? (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by oliverano: 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lungdick:
grin grin grin

I still dnt understand the shit men are no longer falling for here.

abeg if una understand, quote me and explain.

Op wants to make front page, and he did congratulations to him.

Useless post undecided undecided undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by nairayouthcom(m): 11:05pm On Sep 27, 2023
Evolutionism:
Lol what did i just Read?

Because of ordinary pressing of phone for 30secs na why he Vex. Probably the guy no dey okay Upstairsgrin

Why not kukuma say She should not breathe at allgrin

Nonsense and Ingredients.

Me as a Man, I can be on date with someone and still keep pressing my phone intermittently.

That is the manner we are talking about
You no get grin
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Nobody: 11:11pm On Sep 27, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
He did well. It's this generation. Why you so interested in your phone when there's someone right in front of you.

As a girl, be courteous enough to at least focus on who's paying for your dinner/food.
So because he is paying for dinner her phone should be left at home? grin grin Interesting. You lot will justify nonsense for the pennies you pay don't you? grin

What if it's an emergency? For Christ sake it's only 30 seconds grin grin And whatever happens to maturity and courtesy from the guy to TALK about his issue with her ? grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by LegallyBlunt: 11:17pm On Sep 27, 2023
Persephone1:
So because he is paying for dinner her phone should be left at home? grin grin Interesting. You lot will justify nonsense for the pennies you pay don't you? grin

What if it's an emergency? For Christ sake it's only 30 seconds grin grin And whatever happens to maturity and courtesy from the guy to TALK about his issue with her ? grin grin
Stop misquoting comments everywhere. Of course, we all take our phones out and even to dates. But whether you're with family, friends, or on a date, it doesn't speak well to constantly be on your phone.

We are fast losing human connections. Instead of communicating, we sit at tables and press phones. It's not ideal, especially on a date.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by 1Sharon(f): 11:22pm On Sep 27, 2023
It's rude to be on your phone even with friends.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by benjazzy009(m): 11:24pm On Sep 27, 2023
30 sec is ain't much
Fahvvy:

Really?! undecided...
So the girl pressing her phone on a date (while the guy was prolly talking to her) for that long a time is proper, ba? undecided...

I would DEFINITELY do the same if I was in that guy's shoes undecided...

I cannot be talking to you and you're pressing your phone, that's SUPER OFFENSIVE & DISRESPECTFUL
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by JustPowerApps(m): 11:28pm On Sep 27, 2023
Omo!! Country hard, people dey vex anyhow cheesy
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Badgers14: 11:33pm On Sep 27, 2023
cheechee1:
Men need to start acting like men

One time a guy took a girl out for dinner and she sat down checking her phone for 30 seconds. The guy legit stood up and quietly walked out.

He didn’t even say anything. He just quietly got up and left.

Do you think he did the right thing or he was just being disrespectful?

Cos as for me, I owe that man a round of applause

Dudes ain’t falling for it anymore

30 secs or 30 minutes?

If that's 30 secs, that was a rubbish move by the guy.

This is a date, getting to know themselves.. the lady might be dealing with other things life is dishing her and yes she should have focused on the date but 30 secs is not too much..

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 27, 2023
LegallyBlunt:
Stop misquoting comments everywhere. Of course, we all take our phones out and even to dates. But whether you're with family, friends, or on a date, it doesn't speak well to constantly be on your phone.

We are fast losing human connections. Instead of communicating, we sit at tables and press phones. It's not ideal, especially on a date.
I didn't misquote i gave an extensive interpretation to the implications of your comment. That you could overlook the guy's reaction and focus mainly on the lady because her dinner was "paid for" shows you are of the mentality that whoever pays the bill is always right. grin
For 30 seconds? Lol

You and who lose human connections? grin grin okay let's focus on your reality here, the guy or you and whoever is losing human connection should know that "walking out" is adding fuel to the fire of your already lost connection grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Myer(m): 11:36pm On Sep 27, 2023
Evolutionism:

Because of ordinary pressing of phone for 30secs na why he Vex. Probably the guy no dey okay Upstairsgrin

Me as a Man, I can be on date with someone and still keep pressing my phone intermittently.

You do realise that staying on the phone when you're on a date/meeting is rude, right?
If you have to, you have to excuse yourself.

This is basic social etiquette. Our body language some times speaks louder than words.
However there are better ways of handling it.

1. He could have done the same to check her reaction.
2. He could casually address it with a joke.
3. He could also be firm if she persists.

But after all is said and done, different strokes for different folks.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Wande22(m): 11:38pm On Sep 27, 2023
The guy was SUPER BORING. Though Naija gals and phones

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Fahvvy: 11:42pm On Sep 27, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

For 30 seconds? Pls tell me if u have not done worse

Nope undecided...
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Fredfr33zy(m): 11:44pm On Sep 27, 2023
I took a girl to the cinema, she spent half of the time on her phone when the movie was going on. I was so angry.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Itulah(m): 12:17am On Sep 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

Really?! undecided...
So the girl pressing her phone on a date (while the guy was prolly talking to her) for that long a time is proper, ba? undecided...

I would DEFINITELY do the same if I was in that guy's shoes undecided...

I cannot be talking to you and you're pressing your phone, that's SUPER OFFENSIVE & DISRESPECTFUL

To you, 30seconds is a long time. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by armyofone(m): 12:25am On Sep 28, 2023
Maybe she was checking the menu on her phone.

Guy should have started a conversation but he left cuz the price was too high cheesy
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Fahvvy: 12:29am On Sep 28, 2023
Itulah:

To you, 30seconds is a long time. undecided

30 seconds is a very long time to be disrespected undecided...

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by khalids: 12:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Dating is suppose to be a period of interacting and getting to know each other...taking someone out is to provide a comfortable environment for that interaction...

So if one party is making an effort fo bring you to a comfortable environment in other for you both to interact, the least you can do is to at least behave yourself....

If you are not interested in getting to interact and know the other person, then why are you there....

That whole phone nonsense, is some level of disrespect...

Just tell me you are not interested and dont waste my time and money...
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Obrigardo: 12:43am On Sep 28, 2023
The men who think like this are these chucklefucks that hide behind misogynists like andrew tate. jordan peterson, musk and the other toxic men

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Dreamhighnow(m): 1:30am On Sep 28, 2023
Fahvvy:

Nope undecided...

Liar

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by DaTruths: 1:38am On Sep 28, 2023
Everybody wanna be Alpha, since I started this alpha movement, i no come dey enjoy women again.

There is this joy that comes with conscious simping grin

Maybe simping is the plan of nature to keep balance, since women has no strength to leverage on.

But oversimping is terrible, be alpha 80% simp 20% as to keep balance.

Chronic alphanism nearly wan wound me, girls come dey reject my interest, even bannies wey i supposed shag on a normal day.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Fryx: 1:39am On Sep 28, 2023
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Fahvvy: 1:47am On Sep 28, 2023
Dreamhighnow:

Liar

Okay undecided...
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by online4business: 2:42am On Sep 28, 2023
Then truck of trailer of zobo for that guy.

People have obsession with pressing their phones it's called smobies

Austburg in Germany have to make street lights on the ground as far back as 2014 for people of stop walking into each other.

I don't want a zombie near or around me.

You're not a medic or do you have life or death case or family emergency and you come near me pressing your phone... You're blacklisted.

People need to start protecting their time

Someone wouldn't allow a theif enter his house and take his property abi.

But you'll let someone come into your life and steal your time.

something you can't replace.

My personal phone number only 3 people have it on the planet.

You have finite amount of time in a day don't let lazy and unproductive people steal it especially if you're productive.

Guard it as you would guarantee your property.

1 Like

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by InvertedHammer: 2:45am On Sep 28, 2023
Evolutionism:

/

Your style is understandable.

After all not everyone thinks highly of himself or places value on his time. You can even have her call her ex-bf on a video call while on a date with you.

/

2 Likes

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:52am On Sep 28, 2023
30 seconds kwa?

Too short to conclude that the date should be cancelled in such a rude manner.

N.B If you have to check your phone during a date, you need to apologise to your date.

You only check if it is super important otherwise, place your phone downwards and put on vibration.
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by Tecnophone: 4:22am On Sep 28, 2023
simps are simps, like you.
Evolutionism:

Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by 4KNGOATS(m): 4:25am On Sep 28, 2023
cheechee1:
Men need to start acting like men

One time a guy took a girl out for dinner and she sat down checking her phone for 30 seconds. The guy legit stood up and quietly walked out.

He didn’t even say anything. He just quietly got up and left.

Do you think he did the right thing or he was just being disrespectful?

Cos as for me, I owe that man a round of applause

Dudes ain’t falling for it anymore
Mtchewww Mumunization
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by almarthins(m): 4:44am On Sep 28, 2023
Laple0541:
Maybe the guy was too dull to keep the lady’s company. Normally if he engages her in a real conversation he will get her full attention. Though I admit some ladies are naturally mannerless.

30sec is not enough to go to the rest room. I be almost think say na 30min self. The guy never talk wetin him see.
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by nairamaniac: 4:55am On Sep 28, 2023
Evolutionism:

Intermittently is quite different from "as she arrived and sat down".
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by nairamaniac: 4:59am On Sep 28, 2023
Wande22:
The guy was SUPER BORING. Though Naija gals and phones
I don't think anyone can be SUPER INTERESTING within the first 30seconds of a date.

Except you wanna force being funny/interesting which deviates your purpose of being there from HAVING A DATE to BEING A CLOWN.
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by YouAreNobody: 5:13am On Sep 28, 2023
Laple0541:
Maybe the guy was too dull to keep the lady’s company. Normally if he engages her in a real conversation he will get her full attention. Though I admit some ladies are naturally mannerless.

I think so too. If you know how to make conversation, it'll be hard for a lady to just keep pressing phone
Re: Ladies, Dudes Are Not Falling For This Anymore by dododawa1: 5:24am On Sep 28, 2023
Slavery world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Buys A N15million Benz For His Girlfriend Of 4 Years (Photos) / Have I Been Deflowered? / Sex Doll Trending On Twitter: Funny Reactions From Twitter Users

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.