Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,260 members, 7,836,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:28 PM

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? (65581 Views)

I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? / I Look So Older Than My Age. I Don't Know Why. / Guys, At What Age Will Your Tie The Knot? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:45pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:
Lol

I look very much younger than my age

Your engine nko? grin
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by illicit(m): 7:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:

Your engine nko? grin

This kain talk dey give me erection o

Abeg stop

🙄
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Zxcvbnmghtr: 7:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
illicit:

This kain talk dey give me erection o

Abeg stop

🙄

grin
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Stephaniegold(f): 8:47pm On Sep 27, 2023
Maybe
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by DeAnonymousGuy(m): 8:48pm On Sep 27, 2023
Picture please
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by humblespirit: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
Try exercising

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by AfonjaConehead: 8:49pm On Sep 27, 2023
conehead:
well Duro4chang issa 40 but looks 39 grin grin grin
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by odenkirk: 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
i am 28 but when i said i am 26 people dont dout me. stay skinny if u wanna look younger

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by mayorrex(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Do you have money? If yes, I'll find you a husband. Good night

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by BalogunIdowu(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Felimax:
Mindset matters a lot in circumstances like yours.
One thing is to look older, another is to feel and act likewise.

Sometimes i tell people my age they don't believe because i don't dress it and look it.
Check your mindset and approach and do the needful to correct it.

One bottle of water for you.
Remember to ask me when you see me

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by frankson1(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Some people say that I'm from the vampire's bloodline. Even with my beards, I still look way too young for my age.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Aboki99(m): 8:50pm On Sep 27, 2023
Two things make human age faster:

1. Poor diet, worry, poverty, nature etc

2. Sins.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Anansa0003: 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Post ya pictures let see
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by adedayoa2(f): 8:51pm On Sep 27, 2023
Change your mode of dressing if need be, how can you be looking like a woman in her 50's and you're in your 20's? Something is not right.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Iliveforever(m): 8:52pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.

If you’re fat, try as much as possible to slim down.

If you don’t have a dressing sense, work hard towards it and dress like your age.

Your friendship circle matters also, make friends with your and mingle with your age mates.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by FuckDModz: 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
grin

No man will marry you.

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by LoveJesus87(m): 8:53pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
I don't know if I'll ever get a man to marry me. I look so older than my age. I'm in my twenties, but I look like a 53 years old woman. Even men
and women old enough to be my father and mother will be referring to me as ma. Some of them are even people who are older than me with 30-35 years. Most people doubt me when they ask for my age and I tell them. They feel I'm lying about my age. I feel I'm more than the age I tell them. I know some people look older than their age, but I don't think any could be worse than mine. Mine is that bad!

I don't know why this is so. I don't know why I look so older than my age.Why is it like that? Is there any one here in this kind of situation? How does that make you feel? Please, what can I do to remedy this? Is there anyone here like that? Or am I alone? What do you normally do to help yourself in this situation? I would like to hear from you if you're in this.
ur caee is not unique..

Fruits and vegetables.. that's the answer

Come and thank me later

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Harddiskng(m): 8:54pm On Sep 27, 2023
HanisahZuwy:
….

You didn’t give insight to your physique. Are you fat or slim?

Anyways i was going to suggest you try fasting, lots of water & fruits.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Juanmike(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
You are fat, try and loose some fat..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by frankson1(m): 8:55pm On Sep 27, 2023
talented321:
Op since i was young people respect me till date because of the maturity in my face. I don't feel bad about it again and anywhere i go i relate with people who senior me with 5 to 20years..
I'm even proud when my age mates, even matured woman adding sir when relating with me..
Just develop your self esteem except you are too ugly... There is nothing to worry about that.. People will say suffering but since i was born my parents pet and don't want me to do anywork... It's real..

Haba! Oga, but "the maturity in your face" means you look old naw🤷🤷
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by iLoveYouToo(m): 8:56pm On Sep 27, 2023
No pic = Zero context undecided

1 Like

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by pendragonbladgo(m): 8:57pm On Sep 27, 2023
DyingFetus:
Just take one slip of sniper

Aba, what kind of advise is this...

Do you know that she can take this advise serious and kill her self

3 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Topdaddy(m): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Let me see your appearance
HanisahZuwy:

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by ibinaboonline: 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2023
Since you didn't post pictures, I have no way of knowing if yours is a case of Progeria (also known as Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS) or the “Benjamin Button” disease (named after the short story and movie 'The Curious Case of Benjamin Button'). It's a rare genetic condition that results in a child's body aging rapidly. So, unless you have progeria, which is basically deadly, you're wrong in your assumption that your case is the worst.

2 Likes

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Charly68: 8:59pm On Sep 27, 2023
Believe in yourself and you will naturally attract the one that God has ordained for you. We learnt the way God plan this world is a mystery. Every flower attracts specific insect for pollination .. God made it that way and no one can change it. Imagine the one that He created in his own image . Very soon you will testify

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by iamtardey: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Bla bla bla dor dor dorr tongue
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Hezzy4pf: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
superCleanworks:

😕😕😕

You can check in the link below to make a new phase of making money online.

https://www.fiverr.com/s/p4eWNZ
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by user294(m): 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
This is exactly how I used to feel, and maybe still feel. In short, there is a lady that always greets me with "Sir" in the appellation, and she even bows her head as a sign of respect. I always feel sad.
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by BabaOfLagos: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Sleekfingers: 9:01pm On Sep 27, 2023
Na Arugbo ono dey do you.

Sadly, There is no cure.

But you can try eating fruits and vegetables......stay away from Nigerian carbohydrate infested foods....
If you are overweight try slim down.

Or you can read about Japanese foods, there is a recipe they believe slow down aging....
Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by Alonso91(m): 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Lol worry not

I look older than my actual age couple with the fact that i have grey hair covering almost all my head n beards....

I found it difficult to toast girls within the age range i like because of it but have learned to be myself and just roll with it that way 😃😃😃😃......I can not kee myself after all na money wey never come dey dull person

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Look So Older Than My Age! Will I Ever Get A Man To Marry Me? by bluefilm: 9:02pm On Sep 27, 2023
Savedday2:
No! No right thinking man will marry u. Even if you look very young than your age , no one will marry you because, 9ja girls don't deserve marriage.

Peace!

This guy is mean grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Let Her Come To My Home Now She Is Mad At Me Because I Refused Her Sex! / How A Prostitute, Club Girl Changed My Life / Lagos Man Searches For A Light-Skinned Lady He Met In A Bus Yesterday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.