Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,695 members, 7,837,564 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) - Foreign Affairs (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) (38015 Views)

Gadhafi's Family To Sue Nato ? / Moammar Gadhafi Is Truly Dead. Proof In 3 Gruesome Videos / Libya Rebels Reject Gadhafi’s Offer For Negotiation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sunofgod(m): 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2011
Reuters reporting 'Saif Gaddafi' surrounded by NTC rebels.

CNN reporting that 'Mutasim Gaddafi' who was alive 2 hours ago and held by the NTC - now dead.

BBC Reports - Nato dropped an bomb on Gaddafi, he was then captured alive but died of his wounds whilst in the hands of the NTC - Nice story as it makes out that he was not assassinated by nato but died whilst in captivity.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by musiwa43: 4:48pm On Oct 20, 2011
i jush watch the video, he is gone
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
an inter-tribal war will now take over libya. just like iraq. for some1 to rule his people for so long with an iron fist, means they can only be ruled in that manner. what gaddafi did to his people in 42 yrs with an iron fist is happening in 9ja also but in a democratic way. he put libya on tha map. petrol was selling for only 22naira a liter. steady light. beautiful roads in the desert. roads that u cant even find in the best of nigerian cities. a steady economy. what more could they ask for. they will surely regret this. western nations using people to destroy themselves. the west will soon collapse. global power is shifting. it was obvious at the last un meeting on syria. welldone to russia and china for seeing who the west really are.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by lwise(m): 4:49pm On Oct 20, 2011
can someone confirm this.
kenx1:

Col, Gadhafi and Libya
1.There was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free for all its citizens
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law
3. Home considered a human right in Libya –Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent
4. All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms –all for free
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country
So What's the Problem with Libyans? The long rule? Wetin?! Abeg, he needs to rule Nigeria for 500yrs! Pls we need Gaddafi o cry !
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 4:54pm On Oct 20, 2011
I knew there's no way they would have captured ghadafi alive.

Americans will be happy to have scored 1 extra point. They just go about killing innocent people and some gullible people will be fooled to believe that the vicktims are the worse things to happpen to the world after satan. Anyways, i wouldn't mind if they extend their kind gesture to our so-called leaders. They won't. Why should they when they're benefitting immensely from the status 'oil' quo. They only kkill rulers that refuse them acccess to oil.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by cap28: 4:59pm On Oct 20, 2011
May Muammar Gadaffi's soul rest in perfect peace and may the Libyan Jamahiriya regroup and fight to regain control over the great nation of Libya and its vast oil reserves.

Brother leader you were the only african leader with the courage, the vision and the understanding to try to unchain africa from 500 years of servitude to europe and america - you will remain a visionary and martyr to the pan african movement in the same way that patrice lumumba and thomas sankara were.

I pray that many africans who are now rejoicing and jubilating live long enough to experience the starvation, war, poverty and despair that NATO and their allies are now determined to bring to the entire african continent.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
playmode:

Dream on of what Did you even read the comment or you felt you needed to blow hot air? Try making an intelligent argument instead of sparodic outbursts.Show some manners,you are a grown man ain't you?
I said dream on because you thought Gaddafi was going to create African Monetary fund for you and your ignorant Africans supporting him! You are the one who doesn't look into what he posted.

Thank you.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Oct 20, 2011
playmode:

Dream on of what Did you even read the comment or you felt you needed to blow hot air? Try making an intelligent argument instead of sparodic outbursts.Show some manners,you are a grown man ain't you?
I said dream on because you thought Gaddafi was going to create African Monetary fund for you and your ignorant Africans supporting him! You are the one who doesn't look into what you posted.

Thank you.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by duduspace(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
cap28:

I pray that many africans who are now rejoicing and jubilating live long enough to experience the starvation, war, poverty and despair that NATO and their allies are now determined to bring to the entire african continent.

You don't need NATO and their allies for that, your GMG collecting representatives at the National legislative houses are already working actively towards that.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by twinstaiye(m): 5:02pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

I knew there's no way they would have captured ghadafi alive.

Americans will be happy to have scored 1 extra point. They just go about killing innocent people and some gullible people will be fooled to believe that the vicktims are the worse things to happpen to the world after satan. Anyways, i wouldn't mind if they extend their kind gesture to our so-called leaders. They won't. Why should they when they're benefitting immensely from the status 'oil' quo. They only kkill rulers that refuse them acccess to oil.
As if that is not well digested by all of us that had been brainwashed, they had in the past wine and dine with this same Gadaffi that they are brainwashing us to believed that he is a bad man. Once someone doesnt dance to their tune, they murdered them legitimately, they are legitimate assassins while others are illegal ones. What a world we lived in.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2011
kenx1:

Col, Gadhafi and Libya
1.There was no electricity bill in Libya; electricity was free for all its citizens
2. There was no interest on loans, banks in Libya are state-owned and loans given to all its citizens at 0% interest by law
3. Home considered a human right in Libya –Gaddafi vowed that his parents would not get a house until everyone in Libya had a home. Gaddafi’s father has died while him, his wife and his mother are still living in a tent
4. All newly weds in Libya receive $60,000 Dinar (US$50,000) by the government to buy their first apartment so to help start up the family
5. Education and medical treatments are free in Libya. Before Gaddafi only 25% of Libyans are literate. Today the figure is 83%
6. Should Libyans want to take up farming career, they would receive farming land, a farming house, equipments, seeds and livestock to kick-start their farms –all for free
7. If Libyans cannot find the education or medical facilities they need in Libya, the government funds them to go abroad for it – not only free but they get US$2,300/mth accommodation and car allowance
8. In Libyan, if a Libyan buys a car, the government subsidized 50% of the price
9. The price of petrol in Libya is $0.14 (N22) per litre
10. Libya has no external debt and its reserves amount to $150 billion – now frozen globally
11. If a Libyan is unable to get employment after graduation the state would pay the average salary of the profession as if he or she is employed until employment is found.
12. A portion of Libyan oil sale is, credited directly to the bank accounts of all Libyan citizens
13. A mother who gave birth to a child receive US$5,000
14. Gaddafi carried out the world’s largest irrigation project, known as the Great Man-Made River project, to make water readily available throughout the desert country
So What's the Problem with Libyans? The long rule? Wetin?! Abeg, he needs to rule Nigeria for 500yrs! Pls we need Gaddafi o cry !

If all these is true why then did his pple raise against him? Tell me Libyans are brainwashed by the West?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by duduspace(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2011
justwise:

If all these is true why then did his pple raise against him?

Some of it may be true but all of it CANNOT be true. If true, that would be an heaven on earth and people (myself included) wouldnt even be bothered about who ruled them.  grin grin
The guy try sha, came to power as  a 27 year old, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Revolva(m): 5:13pm On Oct 20, 2011
Well now they have killed a Strong Ruler i guess their belle don full now, Its good he died that way then being toruted, But Ghadaffi is better than all Nigerian Ruler put Together,

The westerners have done what they wont, But Libyans will suffer and never be the same,
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 5:14pm On Oct 20, 2011
frosbel:

[size=15pt]Rampaging Western Murderers [/size]

This was murder !!!!    angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Anyone who supports the attacking of an independent country to kill it's leader and install a puppet government is MAD !!!!!!!

Its leader? Who elected him? Why can they not change him?

feelamong:

Yea rite,  just as a mad as any one who supports a leader that kills his own people!!!!! embarassed

Don't mind the dumbo!

The people Gaddafi was killing, that was not murder?

Our education system is a waste!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by supereagle(m): 5:15pm On Oct 20, 2011
The end of the dictator. IBB was wise to step aside in 1993.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Litmus: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
Just heard the news but i cant get beyond the fact that every time they show the news on this Libya they show black people being killed or being paraded looking scared in the rolling eyes big lipped humiliating way that pleases the western sordid appetite to see blacks degrade. This thing cant be good for Obama's image in the eys of black people in the long run, it's a total disgrace.

Black people should never forget this. I swear if ever a Libyan Arab gets in my way and makes pip
his getting a hefty punch  from me.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
Hugo Chavez of Venezuela should get himself ready because he's next on the line of the legitimate assassination perpetuated by the US. You either give US your oil or Die. What a cool motto.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2011
duduspace:

Some of it may be true but all of it CANNOT be true. If true, that would be an heaven on earth and people (myself included) wouldnt even be bothered about who ruled them.  grin grin
The guy try sha, came to power as  a 27 year old, but absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Yes some are true but he gives in one hand and take with the other, lock up and kill whoever dare to question his authority, 42yrs in power!!!!, how about other Libyans? How did he come to power?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
Litmus:

Just heard the news but i cant get beyond the fact that every time they show the news on this Libya they show black people being killed or being paraded looking scared in the rolling eyes big lipped humiliating way that pleases the western sordid appetite to see blacks degrade. This thing cant be good for Obama's image in the eys of black people in the long run, it's a total disgrace.

Black people should never forget this. I swear if ever a Libyan Arab gets in my way and makes pip

How about black pple who collected money to fight for Gaddafi? Did you consider pple they killed as well?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 5:21pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

Hugo Chavez of Venezuela should get himself ready because he's next on the line of the legitimate assassination perpetuated by the US. You either give US your oil or Die. What a cool motto.

Stop chatting shyt!

If you don't kill your people, you will not be invaded!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Skii(m): 5:22pm On Oct 20, 2011
The standard of society is motivated by greed

Teardrops and closed caskets
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2011
Litmus:

is this depicted on american tv ?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2011
He died the way he lived; Violently. If he was such a good man, I doubt Libyans will be celebrating his death.
Good riddance as far as I'm concerned.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
Oh, God!

What a beautiful sight! grin

[flash=400,350]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KJQUShElCzE&skipcontrinter=1[/flash]

I want to see more. Beauty!
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop chatting shyt!

Why didin't they invade Nigeria when OBJ sent soldiers to invade innocent people in Odi, Bayelsa state. It's people like you that are being fooled.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by buzugee(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop chatting shyt!

who  invaded america when they were killing the black panthers only 40 something years ago ?

1 Like

Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by fleets1: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2011
Deadth is deadth whether shameful or not embarassed
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by twinstaiye(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Stop chatting shyt!

And isnt Syria not killing his own people? They have enough of their oil isnt it? So they dont need to invade them.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 5:29pm On Oct 20, 2011
afam4eva:

Why didin't they invade Nigeria when OBJ sent soldiers to invade innocent people in Odi, Bayelsa state. It's people like you that are being fooled.

Was OBJ elected or not?

Does OBJ have a history of killing and torturing his people?

Does OBJ look like someone that you can not bear any other form of pressure on and have some effect?

So what are you chatting?

buzugee:

who  invaded america when they were killing the black panthers only 40 something years ago ?

What crap are you chatting?

Why are you telling me something that happened 40 years ago?

And who were you expecting to invade?

What fcking crap are you chatting?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Sagamite(m): 5:30pm On Oct 20, 2011
twinstaiye:

And isnt Syria not killing his own people? They have enough of their oil isnt it? So they dont need to invade them.

Will you fund it?

You don't understand the dynamics that need to be in place before they can get involved?
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by duduspace(m): 5:31pm On Oct 20, 2011
This isnt nice, he was actually caught alive, they killed him like Doe. That is sad.  embarassed embarassed
new footage showing he was captured alive on Sky.
Re: Gadhafi Captured? On CNN (Pictures) by Afam4eva(m): 5:32pm On Oct 20, 2011
Sagamite:

Was OBJ elected or not?

Does OBJ have a history of killing and torturing his people?

Does OBJ look like someone that you can not bear any other form of pressure on and have some effect?

So what are you chatting?

What crap are you chatting?

Why are you telling me something that happened 40 years ago?

And who were you expecting to invade?

What fcking crap are you chatting?
Doesn't your common sense tell you that they should be invading people that were not elected? You don't go about disrupting a democratically elected government. if the people don't like their ruler they'll pass a vote of no confidence on him.

buzugee:

twinstaiye:

Abeg tell them.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (19) (Reply)

Miami Bows To Trump, Drop Sanctuary Policy, To Begin Deportation Of Illegals. / Bomb Blast, Firing In Egypt Mosque Kill 235, Injures 109 / "We Will Not Send Troops To Rescue Americans In Ukraine" - Biden Warns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.