Stats: 3,160,699 members, 7,844,303 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (20022 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Proudlyomonna: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Strongest kęę? Have you not heard that the Bartle isn't for the strong? May the smartest survive ni oo
If you have money as a youth who's still single, don't waste your time hoping on this hopeless government. Don't buy that car with the money, just look for a way to japa, but with sense. My 50 cents.

When I say strongest survive, I am not implying physical strength.

I am not japkaying to anywhere, money dey this Country oo.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 10:23am On Sep 30, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Hey nama

See your dada below

Does who said silence is the best answer for a fool are quite intelligent

You are ignored

Bye
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by ChristianMuslim: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2023
Na JUDICIARY shock me pass.. Those one are renowned criminal on robes and wigs..

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

When I say strongest survive, I am not implying physical strength.

I am not japkaying to anywhere, money dey this Country oo.
Yes, there's money 100% but you need a starting capital. Who would give you that? That was what I did oo. Today, all I can say is thank God.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Bluntemperor: 10:33am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Wetin Tinubu do this imbecilik dunce
Una no believe say Tinubu be human like you with one head and two balls in his scrotum sac
Why you go dey envy your fellow man when you both have 24 hours
You sat down and neglected your life just to write about Tinubu's life for few online likes and share
Dr. Bosun Tijani is a vocal opposition that also attacked Tinubu in the past, but while he attacked he promoted himself and now he got a job under Tinubu
Ajuri Ngalale was a presenter who promoted himself till Presidency picked interest in him
The owner of Nairaland Seun, strictly discuss Macro Economics and Fiscal policy on Twitter, with engagement from intellectuals, soon when he gets appointment you won't understand how he promoted himself over the years

Promote Your Own self and Ideology perhaps someone might pick intrest in you, instead of lamenting endlessly about Tinubu

Hahaha 😀😀😀! Beautiful you sir- a metaphorical statements indeed!
Seun Osewa,so na so we de same line of thinking!
Our Land is still Green.
God bless Nigeria.

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Godfullsam(m): 10:34am On Sep 30, 2023
Hedonisco:
If there's a defining ethos that the Yoruba race can claim to be noble, admirable and paramount, then Mr Dele Farotomi embodies it. He is the closest present day semblance of the great Gani Fawehinmi that I can find.

We will never forget.

You will start singing a different tune when he says anything good about tinubu tomorrow.

Your hypocrisy is very loud
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Proudlyomonna: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
Yes, there's money 100% but you need a starting capital. Who would give you that? That was what I did oo. Today, all I can say is thank God.

Well your advice should go to newbies ,my stage is expansion now.

I have a younger sister a med doctor in Finland,going over is very easy,but I am not interested just yet.

Check my sig for your building materials and auto mobile parts.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.

Don’t mind them jare. Imagine if Tinubu should now give them a 2nd blow by releasing his first class results. Abi don’t you think so?

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Dittodat: 10:41am On Sep 30, 2023
This brainwashed sore loser is just masking his stupidity with good English.
The retar@ded imb@cile can wail forever.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Una no believe say Tinubu be human like you with one head and two balls in his scrotum sac

You sat down and neglected your life just to write about Tinubu's life for few online likes and share

Dr. Bosun Tijani is a vocal opposition that also attacked Tinubu in the past, but while he attacked he promoted himself and now he got a job under Tinubu

Ajuri Ngalale was a presenter who promoted himself till Presidency picked interest in him

The owner of Nairaland Seun, strictly discuss Macro Economics and Fiscal policy on Twitter, with engagement from intellectuals, soon when he gets appointment you won't understand how he promoted himself over the years

Promote Your Own self and Ideology perhaps someone might pick intrest in you, instead of lamenting endlessly about Tinubu

Rascality Has Become a Measure of Success in Nigeria. That must change — Peter Obi
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by discusant: 10:54am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

What a diversionary tactic. E de sweet you to shoot the postmaster with his letter because you knew the letter was bearing unpalatable messages.
Kwontinue.

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 10:57am On Sep 30, 2023
discusant:

What a diversionary tactic. E de sweet you to shoot the postmaster with his letter because you knew the letter was bearing unpalatable messages.
Kwontinue.

How would I had known the content of the letter the post master brought if he isn't ridiculously notorious for posting negative mail?!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by mipeesoft(m): 11:01am On Sep 30, 2023
This one na true talk shaa but e go pAIN the agbado miscreants die grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Yuri141:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L12skXDRaTU?si=FKBRri6BU5bxW4q5

@DeleFarotimi
dele farotimi

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Samakus(m): 11:05am On Sep 30, 2023
Yuri141:

it was an interview. he was asked.
watch the video

Does he have data? Agbado minions are worst hit by the drugman misrule

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by obrian888: 11:07am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Please do some findinds about this man before you disgrace yourself, even Tinubu, Dele Alake, FFK, INSP Fashola, and the Keyamumu will not dare talking to him in an untrained manner like you are doing, Oga please do some research about him, he is in the league of the best of Yoruba gentle men like the Osibanjos and co.

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by jaxxy(m): 11:08am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

stop supporting bad thing.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by obrian888: 11:09am On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.

Robbery you mean? because what else can one explain this " Grab it, snatch it and run away with it" if not robbery or is anything different from what robbers do?

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 11:11am On Sep 30, 2023
jaxxy:

stop supporting bad thing.

Says Obi and Atiku supporter
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Keme4Real(f): 11:12am On Sep 30, 2023
What is a Dele Farotimi?
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by BaddestQueen(f): 11:13am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

How would I had known the content of the letter the post master brought if he isn't ridiculously notorious for posting negative mail?!

gbamputu gbamputu
igba nni na ofe
hahahahaha
e pain am ooo
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Ikemba007: 11:15am On Sep 30, 2023
This man should shut and go on his promised self exile, if he has any integrity.

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by sureteeboy(m): 11:27am On Sep 30, 2023
AntiTerrorist:

1. As a drug lord, he is a bad influence on Nigerian youths.
2. As an illegitimate president, he bastardize Nigeria economy through corruption and bad policies.
3. As a certificate forger, he is embarrassing Nigerians.
You answered his question precisely and succinctly.
You'll do well in tests. grin

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Hedonisco: 11:47am On Sep 30, 2023
Godfullsam:

You will start singing a different tune when he says anything good about tinubu tomorrow.

There is nothing good to say about Tinubu and Dele Farotomi of all people knows it. He is super consistent about it for years. Unlike most of you Yorubas whose slippery and janus faced nature is the reason why we are in this mess today.

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Successfulben: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2023
You made sense at the end which is the reason why I will be merciful in insulting you. It's now Tinubu's turn to bear the heat of bad governance and you're pained. Is Tinubu your relative? If no, why are you just bent on defending him. Na people like you dey follow dead body enter grave. It shows that you're a tribal bigot cos if it involved Obi you would have sounded different. What have you done to improve your miserable self? May God punish you my guy
Curse777:

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Successfulben: 11:50am On Sep 30, 2023
You made sense at the end which is the reason why I will be merciful in insulting you. It's now Tinubu's turn to bear the heat of bad governance and you're pained. Is Tinubu your relative? If no, why are you just bent on defending him. Na people like you dey follow dead body enter grave. It shows that you're a tribal bigot cos if it involved Obi you would have sounded different. What have you done to improve your miserable self?
Curse777:

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MEGAWATCH: 11:51am On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Criminals are not certified but prosecuted

What's your literacy level

How can Criminals be prosecuted in hell?

NIGERIA is HELL if you have not yet realized it.

The first sign of a failed country is a country where her policemen takes bribes and give motorists their balance on the road, broad daylight without any remorse or fear of anyone reporting or arresting them.

This place is hell.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 11:58am On Sep 30, 2023
Hold ur horses nwokems.
Of every 12 their MUST be a Judas.

Did u think it was a Tunde or Nasiru that 'bitlaid' ohamadike in kenya? No, it was a Shukuemeka like u that bitlaid him.

So, rest!
Varunpulyani:

Dele is Ipob 💃💃💃

Eriokanmi:
So, notIpobs again? grin. I thought only ibos were tagged obidients. What a colossal reasoning by those who crave ineptitude. You ain't seen nothing yet. Ęyin l'okan, as we can all see.

Isobug:

Is Dele Farotimi not IPOB as usual?

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 11:59am On Sep 30, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

How can Criminals be prosecuted in hell?

NIGERIA is HELL if you have not yet realized it.

The first sign of a failed country is a country where her policemen takes bribes and give motorists their balance on the road, broad daylight without any remorse or fear of anyone reporting or arresting them.

This place is hell.

Another man's hell is another man's paradise

I bet you haven't lived in real hell before if not Nigeria would seem very peaceful to you

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by jrusky(m): 12:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Eeyah is this not that charge and bail lawyer we learned used to beat up his parent and was cursed by his kinsmen then joined the "amageldonian 666 movement" of Nigeria called obidients

So when Buhari was running the country to the grave and he nearly send everyone into the grave with his horror administration you are dead then?

Oh so when Buhari administration never respect judiciary and Emefie-werey bluffed Supreme Court during cash swap you were dead then to know the slap on our judiciary ba?

Anyway when you see a man started wearing red-pinkish shirt or peti-coat or polo just know he is a finished man, Mr man you are finished even you can't afford to cut your overgrown hair with your oily hands and face like Gorrila in puberty stage, bro you are living in absential.

Damn hypocrites. Where were all of you when fulani herds bitch nearly ran Southern Nigeria into extinct? F u c k off Mr Farotime f u c k you very seriously. Tinubu will rule for 8 years and you can't do nada about it, Obi will never rule Nigeri in his lifetime take it or burst it.

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 12:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
Godfullsam:

You don know their logo.

Not until he says something anathemically contrary to their confirmation bias.

Na dt time dem go remember hin affonjja' status.

Soyinka that spent 22 months in prison in 1966 over d matter (biafla) wey nor consyn am, den still love/honor/respect/remember am?

Make dem dey play.
Hedonisco:
If there's a defining ethos that the Yoruba race can claim to be noble, admirable and paramount, then Mr Dele Farotomi embodies it. He is the closest present day semblance of the great Gani Fawehinmi that I can find.

We will never forget.

Yoighaman:
Facts from Mr. Dele.

toneroforever:
I so much respect this man. May God bless u.

onumadu:

Dele Farotimi is a very scarce and rare Yoruba man.
One thing about Yoruba people is that if they want to be good, they become angels.
But when they want to be evil, they become Satan personified.
Dele is an angel of God. cool

socialmediaman:
We all know who is not an honorable man according to Dele. E shock everybody grin

simfrost90210:

On this note, let me say this unequivocally!

Dele Farotimi, You're The Only Yoruba Man I Truly Love, Honour n Respect From My Heart!

Nigerians React To Aregbesola Phone Theft Judgment / N1bn Bail Slammed On Maurice Iwu By Court / See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65