Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,415 members, 7,843,233 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (20016 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Shikini: 12:04pm On Sep 30, 2023
Great
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MEGAWATCH: 12:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Another man's hell is another man's paradise

I bet you haven't lived in real hell before if not Nigeria would seem very peaceful to you

Sincerely speaking and you, I and God in heaven knows that you have never ever in your life fly across the Atlantic to another country because if you do, you will understand that those who made hell out of this place deserved to be killed and not to be worshipped by you and your kind.

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
Are all these d reasons why obi was afraid to show us his Ochanja UNN satifikate??
cool

AntiTerrorist:

1. As a drug lord, he is a bad influence on Nigerian youths.
2. As an illegitimate president, he bastardize Nigeria economy through corruption and bad policies.
3. As a certificate forger, he is embarrassing Nigerians.

DominusPrime:

lol…I agree my brother. I just cant understand how people who have brains will support a man like Tinubu. The man is telling the court not to release the results until after the Supreme Court judgement. Is that not enough reason for anyone with common sense to see that there is foul play?
I prefer those his supporters who outrightly say that even if he is a proven criminal they will still support him than those who try to talk or defend him like they have sense.
Ndi-hypocrites.....always seeing the peck in other's eyes while blinded by logs.
cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 12:10pm On Sep 30, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Sincerely speaking and you, I and God in heaven knows that you have never ever in your life fly across the Atlantic to another country because if you do, you will understand that those who made hell out of this place deserved to be killed and not to be worshipped by you and your kind.

Dey play

I have flown to and lived in 3 continents

Got foriegn Residency and I can jet out any minute without visa

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Putinofrussia: 12:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.
grin
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Calitoscassius(m): 12:17pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tiefnubu is a drog lord, a con and a thief!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by greatman247(m): 12:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tinubu runs padi-padi government over competence. Out of everyone he appoints only very few ones will do small part of the job while the rest will end up sabotaging his efforts, mark my words. He is known to reward friends not because they are competent but because of the relationship they have shared over the years, this kind of government is very bad will yield little or no results.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MEGAWATCH: 12:20pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Dey play

I can post similar pictures to you in three different places.

You can't leave the shores of this country and talk like one still living inside Abakalaki village, it's not possible.

By their fruits we shall know them.

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

You can't leave the shores of this country and talk like one still living inside Abakalaki village, it's not possible.

Ok that's your business

Traveling is not my problem

And you are free to your opinion

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by toneroforever(m): 12:23pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
Not until he says something anathemic contrary to ur confirmation bias.

Na dt time u go remember hin affonjja' status.

Soyinka that spent 22 months in prison in 1966 over d matter (biafla) wey nor consyn am, una still love/remember am?

Dey play.
grin grin

That's where u miss the point.
It's not about tribe or sentiments...
It's about truth and real issues. Even if an Igbo person says something that's out of place,he will be called out.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 12:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
Tell that to d marines, nwokem.
cool
toneroforever:

That's where u miss the point.
It's not about tribe or sentiments...
It's about truth and real issues.
Even if an Igbo person says something that's out of place,he will be called out.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Calitoscassius(m): 12:30pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Dey play

This picture you posted doesn't proof a damm! Thing! grin grin this is Nairaland where people can claim to be King of Kuwait, or King Charles of England. grin grin

So try something else that would be believable if you feel the need to prove that you have flown to where ever the fork you claim to have lived. Not that we give a shit where you have flown to or lived. grin

No offense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Curse777: 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
This pictutes you posted doesn't proof a damm! Thing! grin grin this is Nairaland where people can claim to be King of Kuwait, or King Charles of England. grin grin

So try something else that would be believable you feel the need to prove that you have flown to where ever the fork you claim to have lived. No offense.

Ok.. then am lying and you won the arguement

Am just in my hut in Adamawa

Now can you run along to your peers
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Calitoscassius(m): 12:37pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Ok.. then am lying and you won the arguement

Am just in my hut in Adamawa

Now can you run along to your peers
No need to be sentimental, grow da fork up! Son! You felt the need to post your crapy picture of a worthless Naigeria passport on here, we don't give a shit if you flew to Mars or Jupiter or lived on Valhala! grin grin your problem! Your shit! I am the prince of Qatar! how about that? eh? grin

Now, try again, you morron!

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Calitoscassius(m): 12:40pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Oh please don't flatter your self

The report button works for people like you

Rule 2 mynd44 Seun Nlfpmod dominique

Bye
Oh! Really? Very convienience, grin grin as i said, grow da fork up!

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Calitoscassius(m): 12:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Don't mind the ignoramus, he posted a picture of a Naigerian passport, the world most worthless passport claming to have lived on Jupiter. I can post a Malawian, Ghanian, Canadian or French passport on here too, that doesn't prove anything, as i told him. grin

2 Likes

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Praxis758: 12:49pm On Sep 30, 2023
DominusPrime:

Don’t mind them jare. Imagine if Tinubu should now give them a 2nd blow by releasing his first class results. Abi don’t you think so?

You’re a satirist! 😀🤣🤣
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Praxis758: 12:51pm On Sep 30, 2023
Eriokanmi:
So, not Igbos again? grin. I thought only ibos were tagged obidients. What a colossal reasoning by those who crave ineptitude. You ain't seen nothing yet. Ęyin l'okan, as we can all see.

The obidients cut across all tribes and religions in this country.

It is a movement.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 12:57pm On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:

The obidients cut across all tribes and religions in this country.

It is a movement.
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 12:59pm On Sep 30, 2023
Lolz, the person u quoted is putting you in ur place bra.
#go figure
cool
Eriokanmi:
Don't mind them
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by MEGAWATCH: 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
Calitoscassius:
Don't mind the ignoramus, he posted a picture of a Naigerian passport, the world most worthless passport claming to have lived on Jupiter. I can post a Malawian, Ghanian, Canadian or French passport on here too, that doesn't prove anything, as i told him. grin

Thanks so much my dear brother, we will keep disgracing them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Calitoscassius(m): 1:09pm On Sep 30, 2023
MEGAWATCH:

Thanks so much my dear brother, we will keep disgracing them.
They think that all of us are foolish on here. Some of us are vastly read and knowledgeable.

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Eriokanmi: 1:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
richie240:
Lolz, the person u quoted is putting you in ur place bra.
#go figure
cool
Isn't obidient a movement? I said the moniker shouldn't mind those calling obidients ipob. It's a movement across Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by richie240: 1:21pm On Sep 30, 2023
'6' and 'half-a-dozen', no difference bro. Obidients and ipob-mentality are one and d same.

The destroyed is always looking for company.
The earlier you non-igboid ss distance urself from 'them' the better for u.

In ur small mind u think 'they' like you shey?
What u fail to realize is dt u are their prey, the small enemy used in baiting the bigger enemy.
cool
Eriokanmi:
Isn't obidient a movement? I said the moniker shouldn't mind those calling obidients ipob. It's a movement across Nigeria
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Amount(m): 1:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:
Obidients are yet to recover from the heavy knockout they received at the presidential polls.

Hope your financial security, food security and your daily activities is not or won't be affected by the population of hungry beings who will definitely come for what you already have and enjoy.

Hope you stay safe and enjoy your govt of the day when the rain gets to your own roof.

Salem!!!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by thinkmoney(m): 1:32pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:

Mention 3 evil Tinubu did to you and your region
It’s simple. The problem is that people to not know how to look at things in a wholistic way. They feel what Tinubu represents but they can’t just articulate it.
I will here mention 3 of his evil.
1) Tinubu belongs to a set of people that burn anything or destroy anyone just so he can get his aims.
He has in a large way helped create and maintain the culture of thuggery and ‘agberoism’ that now daily affect everyone and every street in Lagos. He will never address it because it’s his tool. One days those guys (uneducated, high on drugs and now emboldened by Tinubus Presidency) will turn on our society in full force. They have moved from extorting on the streets now to extorting at clubs and beaches. They will soon be knocking on our doors daily. I feel threatened.
We are going the exact way Haiti went.
2) Tinubu because of his very embellished history of drug dealing and gansterism have become a bad role model for our young people. Young people are taking everything in and now it must seem to them that the end justifies the means. They will get the negative message that the most important thing is to be smart and powerful enough to get away with your crimes, no matter how bad they are.
Our society is going to sh*t because of this.
3) Tinubu Presidency have made being a Nigeria in the face of international community a plague. We have become a disgrace. Nobody really take us serious again. People will want to build a fence between them and us.
Tell me how I haven’t been affected?

1 Like

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Amount(m): 1:33pm On Sep 30, 2023
Curse777:
cool

Wetin Tinubu do this imbecilik dunce

Una no believe say Tinubu be human like you with one head and two balls in his scrotum sac

Why you go dey envy your fellow man when you both have 24 hours

You sat down and neglected your life just to write about Tinubu's life for few online likes and share

Hope your financial security, food security and your daily activities is not or won't be affected by the population of hungry beings who will definitely come for what you already have and enjoy.

Hope you stay safe and enjoy your govt of the day when the rain gets to your own roof.

Salem!!!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Nobody: 1:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
Praxis758:

You’re a satirist! 😀🤣🤣

lol…I agree my brother. I just cant understand how people who have brains will support a man like Tinubu. The man is telling the court not to release the results until after the Supreme Court judgement. Is that not enough reason for anyone with common sense to see that there is foul play?
I prefer those his supporters who outrightly say that even if he is a proven criminal they will still support him than those who try to talk or defend him like they have sense.
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Amount(m): 1:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
Hedonisco:
If there's a defining ethos that the Yoruba race can claim to be noble, admirable and paramount, then Mr Dele Farotomi embodies it. He is the closest present day semblance of the great Gani Fawehinmi that I can find.

We will never forget.

Salem!!!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Amount(m): 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
onumadu:

Dele Farotimi is a very scarce and rare Yoruba man.
One thing about Yoruba people is that if they want to be good, they become angels.
But when they want to be evil, they become Satan personified.
Dele is an angel of God. cool

Salem!!!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by IjebuWarrior: 1:36pm On Sep 30, 2023
This is the beauty about Yoruba pple! We're indeed way ahead of other Nigerians when it comes to civilization. cool

It's ONLY Yorubas that you'll see honestly criticizing his fellow kinsman without fear or favor. We openly criticized OBJ as well and other Yorubas doing nonsense whenever it's needed. UNLIKE some savage fools that would defend immorality and nonsense in the name of tribalism. They'll rather focus on criticizng others while their own leaders destroy their region.

It's called civilization! cool God bless Yoruba! cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Defection To APC: Sack Andy Uba In 24 Hours, Senate PDP Caucus Tells Saraki / Nnamdi Kanu: IPOB Won’t Stop International Diplomatic Onslaught / Kingsley Otuaro And Timipre Sylva Meet Osinbajo Over Oil Shutdown Threats

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.