Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,738 members, 7,844,428 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi (20023 Views)

Dele Farotimi To Obidients: Wear Tinubu's T-shirt Or Cap To Collect Your PVCs / Chatham House: APC ‘Window-Dressing’ Tinubu – Dele Momodu / 2023: Revolution Awaits If Peter Obi Doesn’t Win – Dele Farotimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by BENEAMATA: 2:44am On Oct 01, 2023
zomby:

This man talks too much with a very tiny action.
Something tells me that if he’s blessed with the same opportunity Tinubu has been blessed with, he, Dele wouldn’t do anything extraordinary…it will be business as usual.

Talk is cheap, but standing up and making something special happen is more challenging. You can’t clearly understand what our president is up against every single day; it isn’t easy to lead a very complicated country like Nigeria.
Leaders like Tinubu are not easy to find; we must never forget that leadership is not for everyone; especially the ones that can’t stop speaking fire in the middle of the living room.

I can assure you that Dele Farotimi can’t list 4 things he has done for his country in the past 4 years, but the dude can’t stop talking…Instead of this constant cheap talk he can either start his own perfect country or get lost; the dude talks like a cheap prostitute. It’s a turn off!
STOP THE CHEAP TALK AND DO SOMETHING AMAZING FOR A CHANGE!
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by toneroforever(m): 6:07am On Oct 01, 2023
richie240:
Tell that to d marines, nwokem.
cool

Lol.....
Richie, zukwanu ike
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Irony1: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikemba007:

Someone who cannot keep to his word cannot be our messiah or preacher.

Just shut up
Re: Why I Thank God For Tinubu - Dele Farotimi by Irony1: 10:18am On Oct 01, 2023
Ikemba007:

Someone who cannot keep to his word cannot be our messiah or preacher.

You should be silent and have some shame bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

See The Themes Of 2024 Budget Of Federal Government And The States / Lagos Economy Rated Above Ghana, UK - Fashola / Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.