Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,744 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:49 PM

CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court (31280 Views)

Mutfwang Hails Tinubu For Resisting Pressure To Influence Court Verdict On Jos / Public Opinion, Attacks On Judges Can't Influence Court Decisions - CJN Ariwoola / CSU Certificate: Many Interested Third Parties Sending Email To Influence Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by mecustika: 2:44pm On Sep 30, 2023
Who says crime does not pay. Tinubu, all his life, has been a criminal, and now, see how far it has taken him.

Today,Tinubu is among the richest and most influential Nigerian.

If not for his greed and over confidence,he would have made it to the end.

Though, he is on the eye of the storm right now, l have no doubt in my mind, he will wriggle his way out. He is an old master in the game of crime and survival.

Bravo, to Jagaban! A cat with nine lives.
No retreat no surrender!

3 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Zxcvbnmghtr: 2:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Reality don humble them.

Their last defeat is awaiting them next week. Or perhaps, after Supreme Court, their Agulu fraud would proceed to Biafra international court grin

They have never given up on STUP!DITY. David Hundeyin go still look for one useless thing to keep dem selves busy.

7 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by GeneralPula: 2:46pm On Sep 30, 2023
BabaRamota1980:
Chimamanda Adichie's pen and notebook go tire
Our cute little diver is a chronic Plagiarism thief. She’s living on stolen success. Stealing, pirating & fabricating People’s success is in their blood..

https://www.nairaland.com/7649670/chimamanda-accused-theft-woman-won/1#126082570

5 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by LordBillionz: 2:52pm On Sep 30, 2023
Racoon:
Shege banza criminal.There is nothing the druggie criminal won't do. This is why he is running from pillar to post so as to give him room to manupulate and pull up some strings. Even CSU fully knows that this matter is beyond them now. The world is on them.

Imagine a president of a country telling a law court that revealing his so called academic records will do him "irreparable damage" This can only be the words of a criminal.
Another name for him is...

Mr. Irreparable Damage

3 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IDENNAA(m): 3:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:
The documents sought by the PDP candidate, through his counsel, Angela Liu, include Tinubu’s record of admission and acceptance at the Chicago State University, dates of attendance as well the degrees, awards, and honours obtained by Tinubu from the CSU.

Lol 😂

Atiku the comedian. Fetching water inside basket. CSU is waiting for you o.

These Tinubu supporters are factory fitted d.u.m.m.i.e.s......do you think this is your election tribunal corrupt judge and Nigerian education system.

Are you aware the same CSU had already released these documents through subpoena by a certain barrister Enahoro Eba ? Dem no born their papa to tamper with those documents.

Even if they do ,Richard Dale college where the female Bola Tinubu attended community college will implicate them. And what about FBI!

I don't think you understand the gravity of trouble Tinubu found himself in. Even if the northern elites beg Atiku to stop, as it stands now Atiku cannot help Tinubu.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by GeneralPula: 3:07pm On Sep 30, 2023
IDENNAA:

These Tinubu supporters are factory fitted d.u.m.m.i.e.s......do you think this is your election tribunal corrupt judge and Nigerian education system.

Are you aware the same CSU had already released these documents through subpoena by a certain barrister Enahoro Eba ? Dem no born their papa to tamper with those documents.

Even if they do ,Richard Dale college where the female Bola Tinubu attended community college will implicate them. And what about FBI!

I don't think you understand the gravity of trouble Tinubu found himself in. Even if the northern elites beg Atiku to stop, as it stands now Atiku cannot help Tinubu.
Save your stress since you already understand the gravity of trouble Tinubu is into. You don’t need to quote me to tell me. Next week is here already.

7 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IDENNAA(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
mecustika:
Who says crime does not pay. Tinubu, all his life, has been a criminal, and now, see how far it has taken him.

Today,Tinubu is among the richest and most influential Nigerian.

If not for his greed and over confidence,he would have made it to the end.

Though, he is on the eye of the storm right now, l have no doubt in my mind, he will wriggle his way out. He is an old master in the game of crime and survival.

Bravo, to Jagaban! A cat with nine lives.
No retreat no surrender!

Okay. Let's see how he will escape this hammer. There is time for everything, little criminal!

3 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by SpecialAdviser(m): 3:08pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
That will be the handiwork of headless mob. May they all labour in vain.
No handwork of the man

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Nice2023(m): 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
seunmsg:
99.9% of the mails were sent by hateful Obi supporters and ipob lunatics. They’ve been failing in their political calculations since 2015, they will continue to fail till 2027 when President Bola Ahmed Tinubu completes his first tenure.

Sense has left u since 1900.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 3:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Save your stress since you already understand the gravity of trouble Tinubu is into. You don’t need to quote me to tell me. Next week is here already.
Most of them will logout for two weeks till they get fed the next conspiracy.

Remember PrinceofLagos promised to deactivate his account, but the boy is still here.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IDENNAA(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

Of course. If Tinubu was not in trouble why is he begging the court to spare him the release of admission and acceptance letters addressed to a female Tinubu who had already graduated from community college before Amoda Ogunlere(male Tinubu) arrived the shores of USA....e choke abi 😂😂.

Imagine the Jagaban of Borgu begging everyone like peasant. His humiliation is inescapable

4 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 3:12pm On Sep 30, 2023
SpecialAdviser:

No handwork of the man
Handi work of headless mob/obi's followers and few Atiku's followers. May they all fail and fall. Tinubu is 4+4=8 years.

2 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 3:13pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Handi work of headless mob/obi's followers and few Atiku's followers. May they all fail and fall. Tinubu is 4+4=8 years.
Guaranteed. cool

4 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by GeneralPula: 3:19pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Remember PrinceofLagos promised to deactivate his account, but the boy is still here.
That one is deluded..

Ion take him serious..

5 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by IDENNAA(m): 3:24pm On Sep 30, 2023
raskymonojendor:

You are nothing but a weakling! Defend the druggie animal of a president with your full chest!

3 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 3:25pm On Sep 30, 2023
GeneralPula:

That one is deluded..

Ion take him serious..
😁😁😁
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by ottersberger(m): 3:31pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
That will be the handiwork of headless mob. May they all labour in vain.

This will be the verdict that will put an end to the lies and deceit that Tinubu has been feeding his urchins. May he finally be brought to justice.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by raskymonojendor: 3:34pm On Sep 30, 2023
ottersberger:

This will be the verdict that will put an end to the lies and deceit that Tinubu has been feeding his urchins. May he finally be brought to justice.

Tribunal ✅

Atiku's Chicago case is next on the list to be checked.

4 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
That will be the handiwork of headless mob. May they all labour in vain.You can imagine what they are doing to our judges in Nigeria if they can do a thing like this to a judge in far away US.

This guy but na Atiku dey fire Tinubu for this US case na grin

You go soon comot clothe run enter market e no go tey grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 3:35pm On Sep 30, 2023
ottersberger:

I hope you will not be crying upandan that tinubu bribed the judge after the judgment? Because that is the blackmail you are good at.

3 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 3:41pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

This guy but na Atiku dey fire Tinubu for this US case na grin

You go soon comot clothe run enter market e no go tey grin
But you members of headless mob cry more than the bereaved. You go wail taya.

4 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 3:45pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
But you members of headless mob cry more than the bereaved. You go wail taya.

Shut up na you dey wail in sorrow joor grin grin

Atiku dey run tifnubu matter you go dey crap dust grin your head don die pkatapkata, ori re ti Ku grin you go zombie till you enter grave grin grin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 3:48pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up na you dey wail in sorrow joor grin grin

Atiku dey run tifnubu matter you no dey crap dust grin your head don die pkatapkata, ori re ti Ku grin you go zombie till you enter grave grin grin
E pain am! Kikikilikiki! I laff. You go vex taya. I go give you you headache bad bad. You go wail and gnash ya dirty teeth aswear.

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Okoroawusa: 3:50pm On Sep 30, 2023
You are right. Infact that's the main headline of CNN, BBC and Aljazeera since morning

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 3:53pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
E pain am! Kikikilikiki! I laff. You go vex taya. I go give you you headache bad bad. You go wail and gnash ya dirty teeth aswear.

Haha see didinrin wey I dey inflict emotional damages to him tribally bigoted hatefilled soul dey talk grin grin

I go continue to knock that ya useless tribally bigoted big for nothing coconut head,if hin pain you hug transformer, after all as a tribalist your existence na big nonentity to humanity.

Shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofo grin

Shun tribal hate and bigotry.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 3:55pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Haha see didinrin wey I dey inflict emotional damages to him tribally bigoted hatefilled soul dey talk grin grin

I go continue to knock that ya useless tribally bigoted big for nothing coconut head,if hin pain you hug transformer, after all as a tribalist your existence na big nonentity to humanity.

Shameless tribally bigoted hate filled mofo grin

You in wail and gnash your teeth taya. Sugomu!

1 Like

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Bigkoko: 4:01pm On Sep 30, 2023
What they are unaware is that the political lobbyists group they paid to influence the judgement didn't get a head Way! And the judge gave no concession for 3rd party nonsense!

Three things she's considering:
• Judge Gilbert Jeffrey order, which is what they're appealing. Guess how's it's going to end! An upheld of judge Gilbert Order.
• Their reasons for upturning judge Gilbert order. We now know it's nonsense. Only a criminal would have "Grievous & Irreparable harm" should ordinary papers be released. US court's do not cover up for criminals!
• CSU reason position. Their reasons have been advance already. We're tired of the bad publicity and pilled up legal fees. If you give the order, we will release every damn documents with us!
•. Those Ronu fools swearing affidavits up & down in Maryland, & Illinois that they know Asiwaju more than Auntie Remi won't be considered..... sorry guys to disappoint you all. Go collect your lobbyist money paid to them shikena..

I tell you it's not looking good for Asiwaju. HE Atiku Abubakar deserve an Award indeed!

What these local criminals don't understand is that Asiwaju can not claim "Privacy" since he has already taken a step by tendering same document with INEC, assuming it's the same!

HE Atiku as an interested party, which he has effectively demonstrated, deserve a privilege to get the original & all related doc to clear up doubts brought by discrepancies already established!

US court's no be like Nigeria courts where big men with questionable wealth dish out Orders to poor, salary owed judges!

I'm sure, there's going to be a consequential order against Asiwaju lawyers, Monday is not far off. Her judgement is ready from what we have gathered, and it's going to be a written order. Disobey am head straight to jail!

IDENNAA:

7 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 4:02pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
You in wail and gnash your teeth taya. Sugomu!

Shut up,na you go wail and sorrow Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeeehh all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin na your destiny grin grin grin

With this kind rubbish destiny wey your tribally bigoted hate filled useless coconut head carry come dis life,your future no fit bright o grin grin

3 Likes

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 4:06pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up,na you go wail and sorrow Igbo aaaghh, Igbo yooo, Igbo eeeehh all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin na your destiny grin grin grin

With this kind rubbish destiny wey your tribally bigoted hate filled useless coconut head carry come dis life,your future no fit bright o grin grin

Keep quiet. Stop wailing. Stop being a bigot.
Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by Proudlyomonna: 4:11pm On Sep 30, 2023
duro4chang:
Keep quiet. Stop wailing. Stop being a bigot.

You haven't seen anything yet cheesy that pain in your chest will be your undoing grin

I called a shameless slavish thing like you out for posting nonsense, instead of you to take correction, you wan form troll grin
Weak vessel like you wan troll CRUISE grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: CSU: US Court Says Many Interested 3rd Parties Sending Emails To Influence Court by duro4chang(m): 4:14pm On Sep 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

You haven't seen anything yet cheesy that pain in your chest will be your undoing grin

I called a shameless slavish thing like you out for posting nonsense, instead of you to take correction, you wan form troll grin
Weak vessel like you wan troll CRUISE grin

You are the one in pain. You wailing online is on daily basis.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

2019: Buhari Turns To Oyo In Move To Secure South-west Votes / Rotimi Amaechi Holds A Thanksgiving Service In Port Harcourt (PHOTOS) / Police Declare Dino Melaye Wanted!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.