Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,898 members, 7,817,654 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 (1583 Views)

Guys: 5 Reasons She No Longer Want To Have Sex With You After The First Time / If You Were To Date Any One On Nairaland Who Would You Pick? / Sms That Would Make Any Girl Fall In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Orikinla(m): 2:58pm On Oct 20, 2011
I have decided to stop dating any younger woman below 25. But they still keep coming my way. Nigerian girls are longer afraid of older men. I mean once these small girls matriculate they become over confident or what? One of them (an Igbo beauty) was bold enough to approach me and we have gone for two red carpet events. I just wanted to make her happy. Then I decided to discourage her, because she is just  19. In fact, I deleted her number from my phone. But she has refused to give up. I told my younger friend to go out with her, but he said she was arrogant. She is tall, pretty and sexy and behaves like a big girl on and off campus. My buddy says that until I sleep with her, she will never rest. She is nice and polite to me, so I am reluctant to tell her to stop seeing me. She has known me from her childhood and seems  fascinated by my romantic life in Lagos. The fact is, even older men who are older than me want to date her. She is really hot. I would prefer her to date a younger man and leave Uncle Mike alone and I have a Yoruba lady I truly love in Abuja. Sleeping with her will only make her passion stronger. I cannot hide from her and I cannot  tell her mother. Lest I forget, she is a virgin. I know she wants me to take her to The Headies this Saturday. I have told my woman to return to Lagos and work with me. Her presence will help me to ignore these hot temptations in Lagos.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by hugooh42(m): 3:44pm On Oct 20, 2011
So what do you want us to do for you?
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by slimyem: 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2011
'Uncle' Orkinla,what's the reason for this long story?i dont gerrit.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Orikinla(m): 4:52pm On Oct 20, 2011
hugooh42:

That all these small girls should stop flashing me oh.

I don repent.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Orikinla(m): 4:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
slimyem:

'Uncle' Orkinla,what's the reason for this long story?i dont gerrit.

I dey suspect you oh.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Beync(f): 4:57pm On Oct 20, 2011
What impression did you give her at first? that you are a single young man ready to go out undecided

If you make it clear to any girl that you are in relationship, infact serious one and she is still

clinging to you then the girl must hav slow brain

U dont want to hurt her hmm, u better hurt her now before she goes far with you and you finally hurt her
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Ranoscky(m): 5:03pm On Oct 20, 2011
Have you told her that u have a gf?. . . If NO, then tell her NOW!

If she still insist in coming to u (after tellin her), then give her what she wants!

But mind u, somehow, some girls are just these weird creatures, if I may say! You might think that her reason of coming to u is that she wants u to sex her, but believe u me, such girls can play with u to any lenght, laff with u, be so close to u, go anywhere with u, even follow u to a HOTEL room. But when it's time to do what u thought brought u both to the hotel, she'll resist and tell u that she's still a virgin, and NOT yet ready for sex!
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by lindabon: 7:55pm On Oct 20, 2011
If you don't want her, why take her out in the first place?!
You said you have a Yoruba lady that you truly love in Abuja; How will you feel if you know that she is hanging out with a hot, sexy, under 19 dude, who has the hots for her!
Finally, OP, if you don't want temptation, why invite and even take the temptation out for two red carpet events. You must like the attention i guess! !
Or is she the only girl that has called you a fine boy?! undecided undecided
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by tellwisdom: 8:05pm On Oct 20, 2011
See small pikin talk sad sad embarassed
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Blazing88(f): 8:53pm On Oct 20, 2011
funny story grin
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Orikinla(m): 6:09am On Oct 21, 2011
All points taken. Orikinla will update you. But she prefers an older man with long years of experience in romance to teach her a lot. She knew when I produced booklets on family planning, and sold condoms and pills and she has read my love book. Let me just coach her for a week.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Dyt(f): 8:16am On Oct 21, 2011
u mean dat ur baby love dat loves going 2 d cinema s dumped u?
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by ghboytelle(m): 8:37pm On Nov 13, 2011
Orikinla:

All points taken. Orikinla will update you. But she prefers an older man with long years of experience in romance to teach her a lot. She knew when I produced booklets on family planning, and sold condoms and pills and she has read my love book. Let me just coach her for a week.   

she just wants your money not you, you old fool .

stroking your ego the best trick ever
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Jenifa1: 8:46pm On Nov 13, 2011
sugar daddy. grin

when are you going to take me to red carpet event? cheesy I dey wait oh
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by babsjnr(m): 8:54pm On Nov 13, 2011
Mumu thread
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by 190smh: 9:03pm On Nov 13, 2011
hugooh42:

[size=18pt]FALLS FROM CASHEW TREE grin grin [/size]
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by 69: 11:09pm On Nov 13, 2011
abeg go chop ur small kpomo n leave us alone here o.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by donguutti: 11:14pm On Nov 13, 2011
"uncle Mike", small pikin wey u fit be im papa dey fall for u , u sef no shame come dey tell us.
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by chichisexy(f): 11:17pm On Nov 13, 2011
this is a lie, he will date if a fine babe come to him
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by 190smh: 11:31pm On Nov 13, 2011
donguutti:

"uncle Mike", small pikin wey u fit be im papa dey fall for u , u sef no shame come dey tell us.
grin grin
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 14, 2011
OP she wants u to be her sugar naira daddy grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Tosinville(m): 12:27pm On Nov 14, 2011
Who are these dunce creating threads?
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 14, 2011
what is d meanin of all dis yeye story
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by freecocoa(f): 12:42pm On Nov 14, 2011
Tosin my brother.
I wonder o,yet they are the ones complaining about inconsequential and boring threads,the annoying thing is that lefu and co can be pardoned for such cos they are kids,but how do you explain when someone who is almost 50 years old goes about acting like a misguided teenager.SHH
Re: I No Longer Want To Date Any Girl Below 25 by Tosinville(m): 12:49pm On Nov 14, 2011
^^Me sef tire for these ppl with low IQs o!

(1) (Reply)

Dated For 9 Years Just To Fine Out That Both Of Us Have Same Genotype (as) / Pls I Need A Response / Always Available On The Phone Ruins Your Chances With Her.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.