Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,963 members, 7,825,016 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret (8271 Views)

Ways To Make Long Distance Relationships Work / When Next You Try This Stuff With Me I Will Expose You Pls / My Relationship Is Static. Mature Minds Only Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 5:47pm On Apr 17, 2015
Even if your not in a Distance
Relationship but you have/know tips than can make a distance
relationship work,please your idea is needed here

Darkrabel666
EroticAngelina
Lala247
Cherryice
Pinkycute
Naijaboiy
tosyne2much
Chaim55
Axortebabe

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by agarawu23(m): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
regular communication

trust

don't be doubtful

Prayer.

teamdistancerelationship

2 Likes

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by pinkycute(f): 5:51pm On Apr 17, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm

danbrowndmf:
Even if your not in a Distance
Relationship but you have/know tips than can make a distance
relationship work,please your idea is needed here

Darkrabel666
EroticAngelina
Lala247
Cherryice
Pinkycute
Naijaboiy
tosyne2much
Chaim55
Axortebabe
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Cutehector(m): 5:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
Crap.. Naija babes be datin white men and sayn distance isn't the problem..
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by ginawest(f): 6:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
m in one n to b honest,it's not working at all..I wonda aw oda gals do it.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Bamoha(m): 6:03pm On Apr 17, 2015
naa it aint workin...we broke already
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by dechandel(f): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
Long distance what?? undecided
Forgerrit.. That shyte aint real!!!
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by godofwar666(m): 6:06pm On Apr 17, 2015
No no 4 me! It doesnt work at all
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by tosyne2much(m): 6:08pm On Apr 17, 2015
The fact that long distance has never worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others. However, there's no guarantee that a short distance relationship will work

Back to the matter

Regular communication and trust is the key

**To each his own opinion **

9 Likes

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by festiflore(f): 6:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
Well, I must say dat distance relationship isn't easy, am in one and its be really tough on my part especially as there's a child involved, if not for the bond of marraige and the child, I don't think I would still be in it. But with God they say all things are possible, so I must say I have survived thus far for his sake.

7 Likes

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by festiflore(f): 6:12pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
The fact that long distance has never worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others

Back to the matter

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by drunkposter: 6:21pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yes I'm in a long distance relationship. My girls works in Lekki while I work in Surulere... I work for her cuz her salary is small

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 6:26pm On Apr 17, 2015
Long distance relationship could frustrate you when you don't have a clue of what's going on at the other end.

Constant phone calls and FaceTime doesn't work out at times, just saying
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:31pm On Apr 17, 2015
pinkycute:
Hmmmmmmmmm

Hmmm.why the face na.sad

Oya Sorry.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:34pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=festiflore post=32828322]Well, I must say dat distance
relationship isn't easy, am in one and its be really tough on my part
especially as there's a child involved, if not for the bond of marraige
and the child, I don't think I would still be in it. But with God they
say all things are possible, so I must say I have survived thus far for
his sake. [/quote] Are you saying ur still in d relationship bcus of the child?meaning u dnt luv him anymore?

sister u can actually move on if u dnt luv him anymore to avoid further problems wen u leta gt married to him.

and what about wen gt married to him and his wrk make him stay far away from u?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:35pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=tosyne2much post=32828275] The fact that long distance has
never worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others

Back to the matter

[/quote] 1000likes!

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:37pm On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
it VERY VERY REAL. jus say it neva your thing.ts really wrkn for people and i appriciate those people is working for
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
Yeah I am in a distance relationship....with

Regular communication nd trust it's working.

So far so good smiley

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2015
ginawest:
m in one n to b honest,it's not working at all..I wonda aw oda gals do it.
If ts nt workn for beta pull out from it,ts working for so many people i knw,and i appriciate them.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 6:40pm On Apr 17, 2015
Cutehector:
Crap.. Naija babes be datin white men and sayn distance isn't the problem..
lols,funny buh tru!
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by deskossy(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Distance relationship is shit....it doesn't work 95% of d time. .me and my naija gf tried it when i was travelling. .oboi it didn't last a month! Why?SEX. ..abegi i no fit bear
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Strongfaze(m): 6:42pm On Apr 17, 2015
Only those with extremely low sexual libido engage in long distance relationship. You might be the number one but not the only one.

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Equado(m): 6:43pm On Apr 17, 2015
Have been dating my gf for 3years,we schooled at different uni's during our under-grad days and we managed to make it work despite some difficulties. She's doing her post graduate program far from the state I work and we're still very strong. We visit simultaneously once every 6weeks,and do other stuffs to make the relationship spicy despite our diferent location.
We managed to make it work somehow,and it seems more normal than having a gf that's forever present.

4 Likes

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 6:55pm On Apr 17, 2015
dechandel:
I think it's mostly meant for people that need a reason to abstain from sex.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by kiwi5: 7:05pm On Apr 17, 2015
Am in one , what sustains us is the love we have for each other and we Trust each other, try not to have a doubtful spirit just learn to Trust your partner so you don't have HBP thinking the other is cheating and also we pray sometimes over the phone and fast on some certain days.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2015
Eseohe23:
Yeah I am in a distance relationship....with

Regular communication nd trust it's working.

So far so good smiley

Hw far is it.cheesy?
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:10pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=Strongfaze post=32829295]Only those with extremely low sexual
libido engage in long distance relationship. You might be the number one
but not the only one.[/quote] Distance Relationship makes u control your Sex urge,man shall not live by Fvck alone bros.sad
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by Nobody: 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
danbrowndmf:
Hw far is it.cheesy?

A year some days ago.
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:15pm On Apr 17, 2015
[quote
author=deskossy post=32829288]Distance relationship is shit....it
doesn't work 95% of d time. .me and my naija gf tried it when i was
travelling. .oboi it didn't last a month! Why?SEX. ..abegi i no fit
bear[/quote] because it doesnt wrk for u doesnt mak it a poo. what if wrk keeps u away from ur wife?

Na your type they Fvck house girl when ur wife no dy for 2weeks.cheesy
Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by MrMelvin(m): 7:16pm On Apr 17, 2015
tosyne2much:
The fact that long distance has never worked for you doesn't mean it won't work for others

Back to the matter

on point!! after all there is no guarantee short distance relationship would works cuz of distance

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by danbrowndmf(m): 7:18pm On Apr 17, 2015
Equado
post=32829331:

Have been dating my gf for 3years,we schooled at
different uni's during our under-grad days and we managed to make it
work despite some difficulties. She's during her post graduate program
far from the state I work and we're still very strong. We visit
simultaneously once every 6weeks,and do other stuffs to make the
relationship spicy despite our diferent location.
We managed to make it work somehow,and it seems more normal than
having a gf that's forever present.
Bro ur God bless ur relationship jare

1 Like

Re: Are You In A Distance Relationship?is It Working For You?Pls Share Your Secret by sweettease(f): 7:20pm On Apr 17, 2015
It's just so damn difficult embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ordinary Sleep Over Has Turn To Something Else / Can A Lady Make Love Or Have Sex With A man She Doesn't Love? / Bae Looking Beautiful Than Ever (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.